[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

Sabin is hurted TT

JB is seriously gone psycho this time.

He order someone to kill/hurt SH but SB protect him & got stabbed instead.

The way JB has been obsessed with SB is getting really scary, he puts a tracker & keep meeting her as if they're fated to meet.

SH keep thinking about SB in this ep & getting a reminiscence of the moment when he (HB) proposed to HE.

SH's so sweet towards SB father.

SB father went missing after SA (SH fiancee) threatening him by telling that someone is after SB. SH went looking for him & found him at the cross street, he saw that SB's dad didn't wear any shoes so he put a socks for him and piggybacking him back to his nursery. SB father show the threatening message he got to SH.

SH is becoming more aware & protective towards SB after what happened earlier to her dad. There's a funny scene where he's worriedly went rushing to SB workplace to check her safety but when he saw her okay, he's pretending to be cold like always, lol aigoo SH, why so cute?

SB's father wrote something in his diary & SB read it, I think he said that he could die rest in peace if SB is together with SH, SH got SB's father blessings, yeay!

Her father blessings tormented SB even more & she drink too many until she's drunk, she messages SH & SH came to her (as it was midnight)

At the sametime, JB is locating SB & sees her location that she's infront of his place, he runs for her like a mad man.

Then this hired bad guys try to stab SH but SB save him & got stabbed instead.

Both guys were shocked to see it.

Ends of episode.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Sabin is hurted TT

JB is seriously gone psycho this time.

He order someone to kill/hurt SH but SB protect him & got stabbed instead.

I haven't watched the episode yet. Do they explain why JB wants to hurt SH?

3 minutes ago, MVM said:

I didn't fully understand the raw episode but i think there was this scene where SB was confiding to JB that her heart hurts when she thinks of SH (i think she was sad because she was rejected/he is getting married but she cant control her feelings). Then afterwards there was this scene where JB was talking to himself (not v sure here because my connection died off halfway) saying that getting rid SH will solve the problem. *i think JB is getting low key psychotic/ murderous intentions at this point*

The later part of the episode,  JB went to the hospital to visit the guy whom he stabbed in the previous ep and established that they have a common enemy (aka SH) . He kind of instigated him to kill SH, which led to the ending scene where SB took the stab instead of SH 

have to watch the full episode to piece everything together ... and we got to wait til Monday again :( 

14 minutes ago, MVM said:

From what I see I think it's because SB is being so heartbroken because of his rejection, she told JB (she's a lil bit drunk) that her heart is keep hurting, seeing/longing for him, something like that.

So maybe from JB perspective, SH is hurting SB

13 minutes ago, MVM said:

Well, I don’t know exactly the reason, but I know Sabin cries, drank a lot, and talked about her love for Soo Hyuk to JB. 

This scene -> 

2 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

I didn't fully understand the raw episode but i think there was this scene where SB was confiding to JB that her heart hurts when she thinks of SH (i think she was sad because she was rejected/he is getting married but she cant control her feelings). Then afterwards there was this scene where JB was talking to himself (not v sure here because my connection died off halfway) saying that getting rid SH will solve the problem. *i think JB is getting low key psychotic/ murderous intentions at this point*

1 minute ago, Plummpychan said:

From what I see it's because SB is being so heartbroken because of his rejection, she told JB (she's a lil bit drunk) that her heart is keep hurting, seeing/longing for him, something like that.

So maybe from JB perspective, SH is hurting SB

Wow thank you!! Cannot wait to watch it! 

1 hour ago, Tw_22 said:

preview for next week!

Rough Translations:

SB's friend (i think the curly hair girl): isn't this a ill-fated relationship, when both of you are together (i think SB-SH) one of you gets hurt 

SH: Didn't you want to kill me? 

JB: You don't put murderous intentions on other people 

SH: I can't control myself

JB: It's the first time i feel like killing because of liking someone

Girl(?) (not sure if its SB's friend): You losing your diary, isn't it a coincidence?

Detective: The tattooist is the murderer

JB: You'll see who is the one that will protect you 

SH (I think to SA): I have someone i want to protect, let's call off the wedding

JB: JSB-ssi, because I love you

**editted, this should be the closest:) and sorry for quoting the video oops

aside, i am getting worried as to what JB & SA will do. They are both scary ... 

38 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

SH (I think to SA): I have someone i want to protect, let's call off the wedding

The best thing in the preview \o/

I’m kinda scare what She is gonna do now, but yeah Soo Hyuk’s freedom!!!

Still waiting for the subtitles, but based on what some have said is going on and me watching the raw non-subtitles episode here are some of my thoughts:

1) JB is creepy AF! I mean he was just as creepy as was in his former past life. However, the only difference is that now its just JC with the power of modern technology so he goes and hardcore stalks her. I mean seriously? If him and SB are meant to be then they will be, but he can't force them to be by installing a tracker app on her phone like what is seriously wrong with him!! Even SH calls him a stalker in that scene!!

2) Wedding Dress Scene Round 2 is hilarious and sweet at the same time. Like his fiancee must think he's all sorts of crazy now with the whole talking to an imaginary person and touching air, but at the same time its sweet because he's just repeating what his former self said :P!

3) What did that piece of paper say??? I'm so curious about this because obviously whatever that piece of paper said, SH felt it was necessary to hide it when he sees SB coming up

4)  Will SH find out it was JB who order that guy to hurt him and will SH find out about JB installing a tracker app on SB's phone? And if SH does indeed find out, what will he do to JB?

2 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

he runs for her like a mad man.

Am quoting myself, lol, sorry I need to correct something,

I just realized, I think the reason why JB is running like that is because he puts two trackers on his phone, one for tracking SB & one for tracking the bad guy he sent to harmed SH, but when he saw his tracker, both locating the same spot

That's make sense now.

I really need subtitles, this episode had so many dialogues instead actions, that I don't understand a lot of things.

But We can say Ji Cheul really survive the shot in the head and the jail, right?

3 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Am quoting myself, lol, sorry I need to correct something,

I just realized, I think the reason why JB is running like that is because he puts two trackers on his phone, one for tracking SB & one for tracking the bad guy he sent to harmed SH, but when he saw his tracker, both locating the same spot

2 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

this episode had so many dialogues instead actions, that I don't understand a lot of things.

True, we need sub for this

3 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

But We can say Ji Cheul really survive the shot in the head and the jail, right?

Yes, I think it was confirmed in today's ep, no wonder SB's father got depressed, it's scary indeed.

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

3) What did that piece of paper say??? I'm so curious about this because obviously whatever that piece of paper said, SH felt it was necessary to hide it when he sees SB coming up

I think its a threat something like "stay away from KSH.. if not you and your father will die / get hurt" thats why the last scene she asking SH while drunk "who wants to kill me,my father and you?" on a drunk phone call.

I was really hoping he'd be different this time... That there be some kind of redemption arc for him to make up for the past but...

1. SB drops her journal and knowing it belongs to her, JB decides to keep it instead of returning it. Even goes through it, NOSY SELF!
  2. He's more creepy than he was in the past.
  3. Attempted murder three times. About the girl who was killed when he was 15? Still not sure about that.
  4. Him, his brother and mother are all pyschos.
  5. He's stalking her again just like he did in the past!
  6. And did he really put a tracker on her? Did he really?
  7. Now he sends someone to kill SH?

giphy.gif

Get out of here! If I was SB, I'm going the other direction. I'm not messing with that.

I just realize that SB and SH are the only two sane characters, the rest are psychopaths and there are too many of them in this series. 

As for SA and JB being siblings, that would explain why SA and JB are so much alike.  Both are supposedly good looking, talented but at the same time sick minded and are willing to commit murder for their obsessions. If SA and JB share the same paternal genes, then the writer is saying that madness and being evil are inheritable traits.  This is also SH's theory and that's why he is so adamant about putting the sick minded criminals behind bars. 

I wish the plot can be about redemption too but there is none so far.  As of now, JB and SA are becoming uncontrollable and scary.  This development has taken away the bit of sympathy I developed for JB in the last episode.

Looking at the preview, I am happy that SH is breaking off the engagement.  Hopefully SB is not going to accept JB's confession of love.

After reading everyone's reaction and interpretation after the last two episodes, I realise that I really view and feel things differently. And that is okay... That is the way it should be.

All I can say is that you won't get even 20% of what is happening if you don't understand the dialog. ..and even then a lot is not being said or explained.

I watched with subtitles.

Hye Mi and Jong Beum had a weird talk with Hye Mi, but Hye Mi always had weird talks.

Soo Hyuk is gonna investigate Jong Beum and He doesn't care with the prosecutor anymore.

Soo Hyuk is kind of fascinated with Ha Eun polaroid, it looks he noticed how Ha Eun is similar to Sabin.

Jongbeum is trying to be normal, but He really is a staker, unhealthy.

And indeed Jongbeum teases the guy to attack Soo Hyuk, after Sabin cried and said that her heart was in pain.

Soo Hyuk put a guy (I think he is a detetive) to protect Sabin, after read the paper threatening Sa Bin and her daddy. 

Before He asked her if She knows how to fight. HAHAHAHA

I don't know why He didn't appear in the last scene, maybe all happened too fast.

Sabin discovered about this note reading her daddy notebook.

Soo Hyuk thought the note was from the guy that left jail, he said to this guy to leave Sabin alone, but I think He showed to this guy that Sabin is his weak point.

Although all actors are doing good job in drama ,but i am not getting the point of drama and where the drama is going ?The preset 2020  is very similar to past 1988, i mean the story of 1st three episode is coming in modern version in recent episodes.I though maybe soul switch was going to happen in current time they did give hint in few episode but suddenly took U turn.Was writer trying to confuse us or he or she is confused herself.Whats the difference between past and present story and character.The story is going same way as past.I am not getting what exactly writer is trying to tell us to watch.What's the purpose of them getting born again ?Already 8 episode are over.

Archived