[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

26 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

and I wonder why his upper body was Red. Was it blushing? lol. But my eyes focused on his erect nipples. 85.gifToo bad my crappy gif can't do justice on his nice chest. 51.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if he was blushing:D. His ears were red too in Lawless Lawyer in a "morning after scene" 51.gif although not as red as here lol.

20 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Racy and steamy without being overboard. Last time I felt this was tvN --World of the Married (first episode).

Even the recent It's Ok to not Be Ok---had ahem some steamy skinship , kisses and scenes. Not going to lie love tvN for giving us something to enjoy alot---wash rinse and repeat.

I agree. Its unique to kdramas especially the cable ones. When you see these scenes in American series or movies.They feel dry or vulgar sometimes. @Madu Mita is right. Kdramas are evolving overall. They are making effort to make realistic portrayal of intimacy.The lighting, angles, music, acting. No one wants to watch 30+ adults doing wide eyed kisses or acting coy while having romantic moments anymore. For these two, they have been married for years and have a child together.There are also still a very young couple.So its realistic for their scenes to be racy and steamy. Not to mention, the drama has a mature tone so bring on the HEAT!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Ommoo so many questions answered in this episode but so many mysteries still unsolved. 

The real Baek hee sung 

Spoiler

Why did the father come out of the closet with bloody cotton? Wasn't the real bhs fine when he had the accident? 

Who killed the village foreman 

Spoiler

I think it's his sister. If not it's just weird and lame for them to cover up for each other like that

What was on dhs's cassette tape? 

Spoiler

I think it was his mom

What happened in the basement

Spoiler

They keep alluding to the cage. My theory is dhs's dad had locked him in the cage all day, and he had to listen to the cassette tape for comfort. Either that or he saw his mom getting locked there 

Although I don't think dhs is guilty of any of the serial murders, I think he might have killed for his adoptive parents before. He seems somewhat afraid of Baek man woo. I think this drama is getting set us up thinking he is innocent, only for us to find out the crimes he committed are not related to the serial killings but to his new identity. That is probably why he couldnt reveal himself to ji won no matter what. 

• Like 11

Maybe both him and his sister are involved in the murder and decided to separate because both put themselves in danger, since the clues lead to both ? 
Maybe that’s why he didn’t want to be Do Hyunso anymore, since he puts his sister in danger and himself too, since he might be a bit guilty.

Thats why his sister is so defensive? She wants to protect him and take up all the blame herself?

Hyunso might have a weak memory like @Jillia mentioned so he either thinks he’s responsible or he remembers, knows that he is responsible but he wants to protect his sister? Hence a new identity .

i think what’s confirmed is both care for one another.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

Ommoo so many questions answered in this episode but so many mysteries still unsolved. 

The real Baek hee sung 

Hide contents

Why did the father come out of the closet with bloody cotton? Wasn't the real bhs fine when he had the accident? 

Who killed the village foreman 

Hide contents

I think it's his sister. If not it's just weird and lame for them to cover up for each other like that

What was on dhs's cassette tape? 

Hide contents

I think it was his mom

What happened in the basement

Hide contents

They keep alluding to the cage. My theory is dhs's dad had locked him in the cage all day, and he had to listen to the cassette tape for comfort. Either that or he saw his mom getting locked there 

Although I don't think dhs is guilty of any of the serial murders, I think he might have killed for his adoptive parents before. He seems somewhat afraid of Baek man woo. I think this drama is getting set us up thinking he is innocent, only for us to find out the crimes he committed are not related to the serial killings but to his new identity. That is probably why he couldnt reveal himself to ji won no matter what. 

I wonder why the bloody cotton too, can it be the real Hae Sung donate some organ to Hyun Soo? Loll ran out of theories here. But i remember they said they all end up in that situation due to the fake mom panicking 15 years ago. Really cant get my hand around what happened

i agree that Baek Man Woo seems to be the dark one! He seems darker than everyone. I hope Hyun Soo never got his hands dirty because of him 

watching the snippet of ep 7 he seems to be suffering emotionally in that basement, i feel like holding off watching until Ji Won accepts him, But cant stop curiosity and ended up seeing spoiler. 

And am i the only one who want that steamy scene to be longer lol need a hot kiss on the bed 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

I wonder why the bloody cotton too, can it be the real Hae Sung donate some organ to Hyun Soo? Loll ran out of theories here. But i remember they said they all end up in that situation due to the fake mom panicking 15 years ago. Really cant get my hand around what happened

i agree that Baek Man Woo seems to be the dark one! He seems darker than everyone. I hope Hyun Soo never got his hands dirty because of him 

watching the snippet of ep 7 he seems to be suffering emotionally in that basement, i feel like holding off watching until Ji Won accepts him, But cant stop curiosity and ended up seeing spoiler. 

And am i the only one who want that steamy scene to be longer lol need a hot kiss on the bed 

regarding baek man woo, did anyone catch the scene:

Spoiler

where he is clipping his nails. he seems to take pleasure from it. reminds me of the serial killer's nail fetish

question:

Spoiler

do you think hs's panic attack in the basement was real or staged?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

Now what is that witch doing to baby Eunha? 

I hope they don’t pull off a the world of the married here and get too involved in their own problems and grudges that they forget there’s a kid involved.

Agree. Baby Eunha needs to be protected at all costs. She is the biggest reason among others why I want these two to work out in the end. There is nothing more heartbreaking than a broken home.Children suffer the most when a marriage disintergrates.

b4367d43c093c6e3b78807d0297af356bb165dab

97bdc51f492df49f8c2566e3461afc41fed9e888

45d0fe59830503cfbca1fc8265b6663acf4db2da

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

... and I wonder why his upper body was Red. Was it blushing? lol. But my eyes focused on his erect nipples. Too bad my crappy gif can't do justice on his nice chest.

Must be all that blushing going on! Soo red! :biubiu:I think this is only me, I was expecting a little rougher than this! hey they are a 14 year married couple! this is like a "gentle approach".  But yes very intimate and steamy, I give them that. Oppa going at it! :cheers:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

When I first saw that the bed scene is already in Ep. 7, I was like, yo, they are really making up for the lack of romance in Criminal Minds. Indeed, such a dream come true for Lee Joon Ki. 

:popcornjackson:

And oh, I did notice his chest is so red too ... HAHA... since this is his first bed scene in a drama (is that right, chingu-deuls?), and with MCW, maybe he's a bit flustered, no ? :twerk2:

I can't believe that they made love despite the suspicion Ji Won has of Hee Sung, atta, girl B). I was expecting that scene to happen when everything get cleared up or probably only a flashback during their marriage, but not. Guess we might see another Eun Ha in the process and Eun Ha is gonna be a noona/unnie soon ~~ :fun:. Now, that's gonna be another angst I wanna see.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Remember episode 3 when we thought he was the killer?

and it was the taxi driver?

I won’t be surprised if they pull off something far fetched like that once again. 
my bet is the village foreman is one mess of a murder where both him and his sister are involved where both are taking up blame to protect one another. 
but ooh there’s someone else involved and there’s more to the story:unamused:

• Like 8

Awww CJW still cares about him. She is trying so hard understand just what the hell happened all those years ago. I am very hopeful now that CJW will forgive him once get understands the full picture. 

• Like 11

Friends. Did all these happen while I was in virtual learning with my kindergartener? :omg: I am missing out but I can't watch it yet. The kiddo is still not napping!!!! I can’t wait! Thanks for all the goodies!

• Like 3

Episode 8 Preview New

Spoiler

Ji-won tracks Hee-sung to check the relationship between the serial murder case and Hee-sung. Heesung, who is not aware of this fact, repeatedly lies and hurts Ji-won. Meanwhile, Heesung is looking for his older sister Haesoo to get closer to the truth of the serial murder case while playing, and the brother and sister reunite after 18 years..!

Both DHS siblings are reuniting at last.  Glad Do Hae Soo has more screen time in the present time in this week's episode.  

• Like 9

Great like I mentioned they are both lying and keeping things from

one another 

Now it’s a competition of who can gaslight the other the best ....

Cha Ji Won was very harsh. But I’m kind of on her side because if Hyunso won’t reveal himself then , there’s no chance he would’ve revealed himself if she had directly asked the truth. If you thought Hyunso was cruel you haven’t seen Ji won . Her entire act was a warning as much as it was opportunity she gives to Hyunso to reveal himself.

I think I’m right about Hae Soo being one of the first woman he loved,I think she was a proxy mother figure to him.

I don’t think she’s evil or a psychopath ,if she was anything like Hyunso she would’ve used her nice ,innocent status to keep herself safe.

But she takes blame,tells Moojin to back off ,I’m pretty sure she’s protecting

him and he,her.

it will be interesting to see their reunion.

• Like 8

Feels like this episode slowed a half step a bit. A couple things in my head:

1. Mommy Baek and Eun Ha's interaction. The math book triggered a memory...and guilt. "You shouldn't be doing this. It'll make you crazy." I've always suspect something is up with Hee Sung being a math genius. Mommy Baek was an overbearing parent who drove his child to do something unthinkable. Maybe he tried to kill himself. 

2. Hae Soo and the foreman. Maybe she's telling the truth. It's really hard to tell. The second EP of the week always give a bit of clarity to every question they leave having in the first, so hopefully we get more information tomorrow. I think there's more to the confession we've heard so far. I wonder what needs apologizing though. Why people should apologize to Moo Jin? Also, who is the jerk Hyun Su is talking about? Was it her sister or the accomplice?

3. Hyun Soo and trust...and credibility. Daddy Baek and Hyun Su's conversation was really loaded. I really think that in the last 15 years, other than hiding his dark past, he really tried to live an honest life. And people doubting him makes him extremely uncomfortable. It's also worth noting how he kept on saying "you should be happy, I didn't kill the cab driver." If anything, even it was a weird setup and that the Baeks have skeletons in their closet as well (I mean, it's not exactly a skeleton but there's someone in their damn closet hahaha), I think Daddy Baek was an important figure in his "reform". 

4. The recorder. It's his mom. The info from the psych center was incomplete. Hyun Su hates it when other people touches the recorder. That's when he gets manic. The restaurant owner was lying as well. The humming calms him down. He's protective of it because it's the last thing he had of his mother.

5. Hyun Su and the basement. Again, it's really hard to pin down what memory was triggered. But Hae Soo and Hyun Su's convo sort of give a glimpse of what the basement served as a parenting tool for Min Seok. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3