[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Do Hyun Su found some writing.I can see you but you can't see me.BHS blackmail DHS by call Cha JiWon And Eun Ha name.that why DHS tell Eunha to be careful to a stranger and not allowed to pickup up or talk with stranger. Ahjuma maid body was found by a group of young people.The police go to there.and found ahjuma corpse.Baek Hee Sung must set a trap for DHS and blame DHs for murder

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

I seriously think that It will the mom who'll end up killing Hee Sung. She cares for Eun Ha and won't let anyone touch him. The maid had betrayed them and attacked her, so I can understand her feelings then (she was still terrified). But there is a high chance that Hee Sung will get stabbed by her again OR... he'll end up killing her :sweating:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

I think Go Mi Ja's chances of being killed (while trying to protect Eun Ha) by Hee Sung is actually a lot more than she killing her son to protect Eun Ha :saitama:.

But they might really go the parallel way and make her kill him this time. 

I place my bet on she being killed while trying to kill him. 

• Like 4

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

I think Go Mi Ja's chances of being killed (while trying to protect Eun Ha) by Hee Sung is actually a lot more than she killing her son to protect Eun Ha.

But they might really go the parallel way and make her kill him this time. 

I place my bet on she being killed while trying to kill him. 

I think so too.  the way he looks at her is like a killer giving a stern warning to his victim not to push his button. One more and her nail is gone!

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The maid had betrayed them and attacked her, so I can understand her feelings then (she was still terrified).

The maid had it coming to be honest. There is no excuse for being greedy and brainless. If you gonna blackmail a crazy family like the Baek's at least be smart:smort:

1c59466e9f635f2e4eed2d2bf8b768dc7ec9bb7e

aa0f72742bcc784c8cda05663bd0fb92e80da054

21 minutes ago, thephamle said:

I hope so or else I will her to nether land.  They can mess with the parents but not Egg Tart. 

I really like this egg tart nameloolz.gif . I wouldnt worry about the parents either. CJW is a cop. She can handle her own in a close combat.Did you see how she tossed her husband in episode 4 like a bag of potatoes. DHS isnt that bad either.His choking skills are immaculate.

77504e10adfebe7e52c002669f4e4c351301cac4

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, thephamle said:

I think so too.  the way he looks at her is like a killer giving a stern warning to his victim not to push his button. One more and her nail is gone!

Yeah I mean she has already stabbed him once. He says it was not her fault, but he must have felt betrayed by her and also must be cautious too because well, once a stabber, always a stabber.

So might as well RIP for her if she crosses the line just like the maid

:rip:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I've only seen the clips on YouTube that were posted, but it definitely seems like the real BHS has control over his parents. He was the one who decided that he was going to stop working with SC and he was the one who was telling his mother that she was a god to him and not weak at all. He told her that she had him, killed him, and then saved him. 

But then the scene after that in the highlight video...there has to be some other explanation, right? I mean, DHS wouldn't just do that to CJW for no reason, right? I guess if he were pushed over the edge far enough, which I guess he kind of maybe was? But I don't know if it's different because I haven't actually watched the entire episode, but I'm assuming that was the ending scene based on how the preview shows the cop cars coming.

Spoiler

This is their conversation from the last part of the highlight video which was after CJW began to handcuff him since he only has one on

DHS: Tell me. Do you believe me?

CJW: What?

DHS: Or, even if for a brief second, you believed that I killed someone? You also don't believe me, so then who in the world would?

CJW: Oh, sunbae

CJS: Where are you?

CJW: I'm in the workshop at the house with my husband. I'll take him to the police station--

(DHS goes wild and puts a knife to CJW's neck)

CJW: What...are you doing right now?

DHS: From this moment on, I don't believe anyone

(police arrive to an empty workshop)

LWC: Check the CCTV

KJW: It's over there. Give me a moment

(It's unplugged but they're able to see up until the moment they unplugged it so they see DHS bring CJW, with knife to her neck)

DHS: Go towards the monitor. Take out all of the video cables 

(I'm not entirely sure if he mentioned something about a gun? But before she pulled out the last cable, CJW took a long look at the camera that was right above them and so did DHS)

But like...there has to be something else going on or maybe it is entirely believable that if DHS thinks that CJW lost faith in him then that does explain his sudden shift to not believing anyone, but there is definitely something else going on, I think.

Anyway, in the preview it looks like they're possibly handucuffed together and it doesn't seem that CJW is all too happy, maybe she's just confused about what's happening with DHS. It seems like CJW's boss came to tell her mother that she and DHS have gone missing and maybe they went to KMJ to see if he knew where they were. But there has to be more to the story because it looks like DHS gets pliers to separate them maybe? 

Here's to another long time of waiting haha.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, thephamle said:

@Sleepy Owl Since you put it in that way. I can see her protect Eunha. Goodbye mama Baek! I rather it you than the four main lead.

She dying is one thing, but one of the four main has to die. Have you seen Kdrama Gods being so merciful? :sweats:

7 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

sorry but i just cannot, how can they do this to us after what we went through in ep11? 

Hide contents

did hyun soo really lost it? or did he threatened to kill ji won because there is a mole in the police who could harm her?

Could be. :approves:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

sorry but i just cannot, how can they do this to us after what we went through in ep11? 

Hide contents

did hyun soo really lost it? or did he threatened to kill ji won because there is a mole in the police who could harm her?

I wouldn't blame him for losing it since he spent his childhood being suspected and psychos are threatening him and his family and framing him for murder but it looks to me like he may be doubting Ji Won plus didn't want to be arrested so did that so the CCTV would show Ji Won as the victim.. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well producer nim already warned us

“I hope that you’ll keep an eye on how Do Hyun Soo’s emotions, which suddenly sprouted from his tears [in the previous episode], change in the future.”

“Additionally, Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won will find themselves tested once again,” he continued, “and as their story unfolds, I’d like to say: it isn’t over until it’s over.”

Source: Soompi

They will really drain us till the end.they werent joking when they said this drama is a rollercoaster ride. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

Reveal hidden contents

What are the chances that this related to Ji Won's dark past that she spoke about? :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you so much for your translation, @thesuitelife547, and welcome to the thread! :D

Hmmm... judging from that it looks like Do Hyun Soo is suddenly wary about Cha Ji Won but that makes no sense right? I'm confused!

Based on the preview- I think Hyun Soo and Ji Won have plan this so they can investigate behind the scene. Otherwise who can prove his innocence if not them?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6

Just now, Jillia said:

@qynn @violina

I think as well it might have something to do with his past. I mean he is snapping when Ji Won's sunbae calls and she informed him on the phone "I'm here in the workshop with my husband". So maybe he just snapped because of that. Boy got accused of murder so many years ago without reason, so I get it I guess.

Could be, chances are given the circumstances he is not trusting anyone, not even Ji Won, plus the trauma of being accused of murder for all these years could have triggered him to do it too :approves:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2