[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

3 hours ago, frances said:

I understand that she is suffering, she does not feel part of HJ's life, away from him physically and from his interests .. What I don't understand is why she is so passive in their relationship, I would like her to be more gritty, and then she favors HH too much, without  wanting to deceive him, she should be more firm with him.  What do you think about it?

I understand JH’s feelings remember having relationship was all new to her. She never loved someone ever in her life. She waiting for hyejun to tell her first, she not like JiAh who wants to butt in anytime anywhere. As for HH, she drew the line many times plus she has no idea that the guy has feelings for her and HH’s the one keep himself around JH and take advantage HJ’s busy schedule. 

• Like 9

[Naver TV] 'Record of Youth' Episode 11 Comments and Reactions

Screenshot%2B2020-10-12%2Bat%2B8.33.41%2Bpm.pngScreenshot%2B2020-10-12%2Bat%2B8.34.17%2Bpm.png
Screenshot%2B2020-10-12%2Bat%2B8.09.34%2Bpm.png

1. [+874][-12] I hope the real-life haters and the click-bait news platform taking advantage of scandals feel guilty and reflect on themselves from watching this 

2. [+696][-11] The realistic portrayal of the haters was too accurate I got way too angry. I really want to get rid of all the click-bait journalists, YouTubers and etc. 

3. [+572][-11] I believe that Sa Hyejun will be able to deal with this cleverly, objective focus and clarity ㅜㅜ

4. [+521][-11] Writer-nim, what's up with this realistic portrayal of the entertainment industry stories? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was way too realistic, I got too involved in the story 

5. [+513][-12] I can think of that certain YouTuber who carelessly 'exposes' celebrities 

Screenshot%2B2020-10-12%2Bat%2B8.35.35%2Bpm.png

Screenshot%2B2020-10-12%2Bat%2B8.14.08%2Bpm.png

1. [+416][-4] No but why did they speak to the journalist by themselves without discussing it with the actually involved party?!? 

2. [+360][-4] Park Bogum's change in facial expressions and the slight facial muscle movements in his acting is insane.. ㅜㅜ

3. [+351][-13] No but the one who's going to become a lawyer should be the one making sure the journalist doesn't turn a fake story into a scandal through legal methods, but instead he's releasing news about his ex-girlfriend? Ah, he's way less cool and a more annoying character than I originally thought, his education seems to be a waste 

4. [+312][-2] Look at Park Bogum sternly saying no ㅜㅜ

5. [+308][-0] No but Park Bogum's gaze completely changing at the end is insane 
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

cant believe 4 more eps left. things are moving fast. I also think HH at first wanted to help HJ too by tagging him too in his work, but later HJ got more famous and bigger, on contrary HH himself is not progressing and not getting much work to do. is park do ha is managed by tae su from the beginning? or after tae su move to bigger agency then he managed park do ha. I also touched when HJ said he will pay his parents debt and he's still wanted to respect CJ, even the last time they met they wasn't on good term.. sorry for my bad english..

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just finished watching ep12...was wondering why there was no update article on soompi news... 

But yes, JH is going to leave them... im sure she is just protecting HJ.... people questioned why JH should do this and do that with HH... but seriously, if you're in a relationship and you dont see your boyfriend that often, you will get mad, thats a fact. Why be in a relationship if the boyfriend is not there?

JH never imagined that Hj would be that famous and although they claimed to love each other, they need to be realistic on how to have a relationship with a top star and survive by not going out often, not be seen in the public, scared to being found out. 

Since JH never wanted to depend on anyone, and always wanted HJ to be successful, that is why she had to leave...

Im dissapointed that there isnt much articles on Lee Sung Kyung's cameo on RoY...sigh...

Happy 101th page!:w00t:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

The realistic portrayal of the entertainment industry stories  is one of the aspects that strikes me most of this magnificent drama. I read someone wrote that it is too obvious a story and I wonder if they looked at it seriously, nothing is obvious in the drama, the story is complex, the characters are all well described and the attention to detail is great. Starting with the relationships between the protagonists, because there is no classic triangle, the friend is neither good nor bad, the girlfriend is sweet but often keeps her emotions to herself and Hye Joon now is a top star but not as happy as he could have been, because his life is even more complicated than before, even if he no longer has the problem of money. He is honest and keeps his word. He is attentive, his feet are always on the ground and yet in friendship and love he seems too naive. Or is he less naive than he seems? What if he got off the plane seeing Jeong Ha's call?

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Im dissapointed that there isnt much articles on Lee Sung Kyung's cameo on RoY...sigh...

Loved her Cameo and their chemistry. I hope they can act together again. We have seen many actors interact with our Hye Joon and all have left their mark on the drama, a show within a show.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

Annyeong ROY chingus

Got to finish the last two episodes. I enjoy reading all your insights here. I learn from the different opinions. 

What I love with ep12-13 are:

1. HJ did a meeting with the Hollywood PD and he liked HJ's personality so they would be collaborating in the future. He is shooting another drama with Jin SeoU (LeeSungkyung) at the moment. He will be appearing on his first ever fanmeet overseas. He was able to get a client for JH. He might be GJ hyung's bank model. He kept his promise to eomma about paying their debt and he has his own room now,  no more sharing with haraboshi. 

2. While JH is now a daepyo of her own Ahn MakeUp Studio. No more JinJu in the background. She is also teaching  young inspired makeup artists. She is also a busy bee. She is still doing her YouTube channel. 

3. While Haehyo still doing his pilates. Has a drama with HJ. Not that busy but he still in a good position. 

4. JiAh was able to help HJ to clear up HJ's issues about CJ. They have also settle their misunderstanding with each other. At least the ex-gf has given something positive this time although she keeps on poking HH's interest with JH. 

5. Glad to know that HJ has three fanclubs: The Giving Tree, HyeJun All The Way and HyeJun Gallery. No matter what happens,  there will be fans to support him. 

6. The deep friendly relationship between HJ, HH and JU is incredible. HH forgives JU easily. I like their relationship. 

7. Haena and JinU relationship is now out in the open. Although she gets so many restrictions from her eomma but at least they are free from worrying about haena's parents. 

8. The backhug made me scream but I thought at first HJ would pull her nearer to him and kiss her when he pretended sleeping. It must be better if HJ pulls him and kisses her. Sorry, I'm greedy. 

9. I love the cameo of SungKyung. Bogum and Sungkyung have this inner chemistry together. They look good together so I hope in the next drama of these two beautiful young people they'll be the pair. 

10. Haraboshi landed a supplement tv commercial. I'm so happy for our Sa MinGi grandpa. 

What I hate are:

1. Kim Su Man reporter. She keeps on sticking her nose to illegitimate news about HJ. Arghhh!!! 

2. HJ appa has the nerve to talk about HJ's contract. In the first place he doesn't have the right although he is just concerned about his son but it is too much. 

3. I know Haehyo just wants to help JH but why he needs to let JH feel that he has this special feeling for her. I sense that. 

4. I don't like the last dialogue of JH  about "Not being within eyesight makes someone grow distant". But I always believe in the saying : " absence makes the heart grow fonder. " So it's a choice of getting distant or missing HJ more. 

Spoiler

20201013-202833.jpg

5. Our otp is now getting distant since monster reporters are all over the place. They can't spend more time freely bec of that reason and HJ is so busy at this time. 

6. I don't like the writernim when she used the rain scene for for JH and HH scene in the last few minutes of ep13. That's sacred for HJ and JH. That's their narrative. I hope writernim used another scene or bg for that particular scene. 

Well I am hoping for the best but expecting for the worst in the last 4 episodes. 

Record Of Youth Fighting!!! 

The BTS of Ep12-13 are now out already. They are all happy and enjoying the shooting. 

Annyeong!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

19 hours ago, jigah said:

Hello everyone!

Bogum's fan here. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the discussion. I appreciate everyone who has provided their feedback and special thanks to @MinLyn who provided the recap and to @gumtaekfor the constant update. Please know that there are more people who are reading your comments even though we don't always login. RoY fighting! :)

I want to say the same. Thanks to all of you who have been contributing continuously here. I'm a PBG fan and I'm enjoying the whole drama. I don't login always but reading is fun here. Record of Youth Fighting! RoY Friends Fighting!

:please:

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Rainydays said:

cant believe 4 more eps left. things are moving fast. I also think HH at first wanted to help HJ too by tagging him too in his work, but later HJ got more famous and bigger, on contrary HH himself is not progressing and not getting much work to do. is park do ha is managed by tae su from the beginning? or after tae su move to bigger agency then he managed park do ha. I also touched when HJ said he will pay his parents debt and he's still wanted to respect CJ, even the last time they met they wasn't on good term.. sorry for my bad english..

Park Do Ha is originally from the big agency which bought LTS's small agency. When they merged, LTS became the agency director and manager of PDH. 

Eomma receiving message from Hyejun and knowing their debt gets paid is also one of my favorite scene. A parents won't wish anything but for their children to be grateful. HJ loves her eomma dearly. 

Spoiler

f5qp7f.jpg

7b4j3n.jpg

2sfw1c.jpg

xk9y9t.jpg

ctto

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Boj said:

What if he got off the plane seeing Jeong Ha's call?

Laughing here. I always feel that the PD and the writer are always playing with our emotions. I don't believe in the teasers. Ep13 showed JH called HJ but didn't answer afterwards she called HH. Maybe HJ called JH but she was calling HH so the phone was busy. I mean,  like this kind of scenes that's why teasers for me aren't basis at all. Or what you might have predicted that he got off the plane seeing JH's call is the one HJ did. That's a grand prediction and I love it. We will see in eps14-15 what really happened. 

Spoiler
11 hours ago, soojae93 said:

For me, HH always treat JH with respect. In the last scene, he brings two umbrellas. One for him, one for JH. He knows, he must keep the distance from JH, because JH is HJ's girlfriend. And it's look that JH is the one who allow HH to enter her house. She is the one who let HH in.

I actually feel hurt for HH when he got the hate comments in instagram. People said he is pretend to close with HJ just because HJ is famous. In every interview, even before HJ as famous as now, HH always said that HJ is his best friend, but HJ never said that. HJ is never make HH his priority. For HJ, HH and JU just a friend. Not bestfriend. Even though HH always helps and brings HJ in his photoshoot before HJ got famous.

Btw I am

I believe these three men that have been friends from kindergarten and elementary have this high level of respect for each other. 

But I will disagree with you about HJ not voicing in his work that HH is his bestfriend. Everyone knows in the industry that they are good friends because they have been both from the old agency of LTS while HJ stayed, HH eomma bought his contract from TS. That's the reason why the relationship of HH eomma and TS is salty because of the accusations Ilyeong said to TS. 

There is also an interview of HJ when he was still modeling when he said he lives in Hannamdomg which happened to be HH's neighborhood also. HJ and HH were always together then, in modeling and in drama audtions. Lee MinJae Manager knows also that they are bestfriend. HJ never ever denies the fact that they are very good friends. Just fans who don't know them twisted the facts.

Now the world gets reverse. HH before is in the upper place and so busy with dramas and cfs,  with the help of his eomma but at this time HJ is in the upper one and busy. 

I admit HJ doesn't even need need for HH to tag him along with him like what HH was doing before but made HJ be humiliated in front of all the staff but still HJ was thankful because it meant money. HH is still HH. He has family connection. He just needs to have that good break like how HJ went through. 

For JH,  it's a different thing. I cannot also blame HH for that feeling. He is just a human and has a kind heart towards JH. Well,  eventhough I sense he always let JH feels that there is something special within him , he knows also that JH friend zoned him already.

If the intention is only helping a friend it is very fine with me but if the intention is making the woman fall in love with him because the constant absence of the boyfriend who happens to be his bestfriend - that's FOUL!  So I think his intention is the latter based on what his voice over from the previous ep that "he let go once, but now it won't happen again."

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong chingudeul:wub:

I watched the BTS and found this intriguing. Who is the person that JH is reminded about the similar tone ? :D

Spoiler

IMG-20201015-075839.jpg

These got me to laugh a lot. :hahah!:

Spoiler

IMG-20201015-080411.jpg

IMG-20201015-080423.jpg

IMG-20201015-080411.jpg

FUNNY! 

Who can resist Bogum? Bogum and Sungkyung as what other chingudeul here were saying - chemistry is real for them. Next drama of these two together will be a great gift to their fans. 

:heart2beat:

Spoiler

IMG-20201015-080349.jpg

IMG-20201015-080359.jpg

The awkwardness between JH and HH. They know there is something wrong about their actions. Still made me laugh a lot. :D

:crazily:

Spoiler

IMG-20201015-080454.jpg

IMG-20201015-080504.jpg

The way they are saying sorry to Hyejun. :isannoyed:

Spoiler

IMG-20201015-080529.jpg

IMG-20201015-080537.jpg

IMG-20201015-080548.jpg

IMG-20201015-080603.jpg

I LOVE THE BTS. 

cr: owners of photos

:7555_attack:

Two good looking men. 

Screenshot-20201015-082231.jpg

cr: Sa HyeJun IG

:cutekitty:

Record Of Youth #6 on Netflix Worldwide on October 14.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, BogumNoona said:

Annyeong ROY chingus

Got to finish the last two episodes. I enjoy reading all your insights here. I learn from the different opinions. 

What I love with ep12-13 are:

1. HJ did a meeting with the Hollywood PD and he liked HJ's personality so they would be collaborating in the future. He is shooting another drama with Jin SeoU (LeeSungkyung) at the moment. He will be appearing on his first ever fanmeet overseas. He was able to get a client for JH. He might be GJ hyung's bank model. He kept his promise to eomma about paying their debt and he has his own room now,  no more sharing with haraboshi. 

2. While JH is now a daepyo of her own Ahn MakeUp Studio. No more JinJu in the background. She is also teaching  young inspired makeup artists. She is also a busy bee. She is still doing her YouTube channel. 

3. While Haehyo still doing his pilates. Has a drama with HJ. Not that busy but he still in a good position. 

4. JiAh was able to help HJ to clear up HJ's issues about CJ. They have also settle their misunderstanding with each other. At least the ex-gf has given something positive this time although she keeps on poking HH's interest with JH. 

5. Glad to know that HJ has three fanclubs: The Giving Tree, HyeJun All The Way and HyeJun Gallery. No matter what happens,  there will be fans to support him. 

6. The deep friendly relationship between HJ, HH and JU is incredible. HH forgives JU easily. I like their relationship. 

7. Haena and JinU relationship is now out in the open. Although she gets so many restrictions from her eomma but at least they are free from worrying about haena's parents. 

8. The backhug made me scream but I thought at first HJ would pull her nearer to him and kiss her when he pretended sleeping. It must be better if HJ pulls him and kisses her. Sorry, I'm greedy. 

9. I love the cameo of SungKyung. Bogum and Sungkyung have this inner chemistry together. They look good together so I hope in the next drama of these two beautiful young people they'll be the pair. 

10. Haraboshi landed a supplement tv commercial. I'm so happy for our Sa MinGi grandpa. 

What I hate are:

1. Kim Su Man reporter. She keeps on sticking her nose to illegitimate news about HJ. Arghhh!!! 

2. HJ appa has the nerve to talk about HJ's contract. In the first place he doesn't have the right although he is just concerned about his son but it is too much. 

3. I know Haehyo just wants to help JH but why he needs to let JH feel that he has this special feeling for her. I sense that. 

4. I don't like the last dialogue of JH  about "Not being within eyesight makes someone grow distant". But I always believe in the saying : " absence makes the heart grow fonder. " So it's a choice of getting distant or missing HJ more. 

Reveal hidden contents

20201013-202833.jpg

5. Our otp is now getting distant since monster reporters are all over the place. They can't spend more time freely bec of that reason and HJ is so busy at this time. 

6. I don't like the writernim when she used the rain scene for for JH and HH scene in the last few minutes of ep13. That's sacred for HJ and JH. That's their narrative. I hope writernim used another scene or bg for that particular scene. 

Well I am hoping for the best but expecting for the worst in the last 4 episodes. 

Record Of Youth Fighting!!! 

The BTS of Ep12-13 are now out already. They are all happy and enjoying the shooting. 

Annyeong!!! 

SD and WS are very awkward in JH’s home.

They mentioned HJ many times.:D 

• LOL 8