[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Opening scene....

Spoiler

Hye-Joon receives a call from the police officer who requires him to go down to the police station to give his station concerning the death of Designer Charlie Jung who has died in his house.

Min-Jae ticked Hye-Joon off for not informing her that he would be going down to the police station otherwise they would have gone down together. Apparently another famous Hollywood Director, Mark James is keen to come down to Korea to meet up with Hye-Joon to discuss about a movie offer. Min-Jae reminds Hye-Joon not to forget about his stat status and he shouldn't be seen at the police station right now otherwise it will cause rumours to spread and more hate comments to be written about him and Charlie Jung.

Hye-Joon feels otherwise that he wants to believe that there is still goodness in the world and since a person has just died. He feels obliged to help out with the investigations too by giving his statement at the police station and he believes strongly that there will still be people who will support him otherwise he would not have attained the level of stardom which he has already achieved right now. This already seems like a miracle to him.

The next scene.. 

Spoiler

Unfortunately, Reporter Kim has spotted Hye-Joon at the police station giving his statement so she goes to see Lee Tae-Su to ask him if Hye-Joon has ever been involved been involved in a relationship with Charlie Jung and she wants to write an article about it and tells Lee Tae-So to add more drama to it....

The next scene sees Jung-Ha telling Hae-Hyo that she would like to focus more on doing women's make-up as it requires her to display more of her creativity as compared to doing man's make-up. She also tells Hae-Hyo that if she continues to work together with him, she will grow to become more dependent on him and this wouldn't be such a good thing now that she has her own salon so she wants to be able to attract more customers to come to her salon based on her own efforts instead.

Reporter Kim called MIn-Jae on her cell phone and told her that she's heard that Hye-Joon and Charlie Jung used to date each other before. Min-Jae is infuriated upon hearing this and told the reporter that if Hye-Joon was involved in a relationship with Charlie Jung, he would have been able to attain success and stardom much earlier then why would Hye-Joon need to go through all the hardship and trouble that he has undergone for the past couple of years...

Scenes of Jung-Ha & Hye-Joon...

Spoiler

Jung-Ha receives a text message from Hye-Joon informing that he is unable to meet her in the evening as they have a family meeting at home. She then tells Hae-Hyo that she hasn't seen Hye-Joon for a while as he has been busy with his work. Hae-Hyo then remarks that Hye-Joon's schedule is really busy now that he is a Superstar. She then tells Hae-Hyo that if she and Hye-Joon are unable to meet as often now is going to cause their relationship to break up then they might just as well end their relationship now. She adds that in a large way, things are going very well for them.

Hae-Hyo sends Jung-Ha home but the latter has left her books behind in his car. Jung-Ha finds Hye-Joon sleeping on her couch in the living room. 

Jung-Ha takes out some cotton pads from her make-up kit and wants to help Hye-Joon to  cleanse his face with the cleansing foam. So the latter asks what she is doing and if she really likes him so much that even his face is very precious to her...So the latter replies no as she teases him and then adds on that it is indeed very precious to her...

Jung-Ha asks Hye-Joon doesn't he have to attend the family meeting at home so the latter asks her in return how come she has taken a longer time to get home cos she has told him earlier that she would be going home...Jung-ha tells Hye-Joon that she did come straight home after her work assignment...

Hye-Joon then gives Jung-Ha a back hug. Jung-Ha then tells Hye-Joon that she really misses him and the latter replies that he has missed her alot too..

Her phone starts ringing and Hye-Joon remarks that he really hates the person for calling now and interrupting their time spent together...

Jung-Ha then teases him and tells him to stop saying this...

Hae-Hyo calls Jung-Ha and tells her that she has left her book in his car so he asks her if she wants to come outside and get it from him. Jung-Ha then tells him that it's not convenient for her to go out now and she can pick it up from him the next time they meet.

Jung-Ha asks Hye-Joon what is the agenda for the family meeting so Hye-Joon replies that his older brother is feeling stressed out now because of the fact that Hye-joon is now a Superstar...Jung-Ha nods her head in agreement and says that she can completely understand and relate with these feelings too.

Hye-Joon then asks if she is feeling the way too so the latter tells him that she has much to say about this too...Hye-Joon then leans forward and asks Jung-Ha to tell him all about it...Jung-Ha then teases him saying that now that he is asking her about this, she can't seem to remember much...

Hye-Joon then jests along and asks if Jung-Ha is getting old now so that's why she can't remember things well and he asks if she has been drinking a lot...and he starts looking around her house as if he is searching for her bottles of liquor...

Jung-Ha then exclaims no, that is not the case. She tells him that it's because now that they are able to meet each other, she is really happy to be able to see him now. She then goes on to say that if she is upset, she will pen down her thoughts...

Hye-Joon then asks Jung-Ha if she was upset...

Jung-Ha's voiceover saying that yes, she was really upset....

But in front of Hye-Joon, Jung-Ha's denies and says that she isn't upset at all...

She also tells Hye-Joon that she will not be his make-up artist. Hye-Joon then asks Jung-Ha why not and if she is upset with him. Jung Ha then replies that it's because she wants to focus on doing make-up for women instead and she has also spoken to Hae-Hyo about it too...

Hye-Joon then tells Jung-Ha that she always seems to put Hae-Hyo first whenever it comes to her work...so Jung-Ha teases Hye-Joon that she enjoys seeing Hye-Joon becoming jealous...

In a more serious voice, Hye-Joon then tells Jung-Ha that he will support whatever decisions she has made....and he adds that Jung-Ha has also done the same for him too..

Hye-Joon also apologises to Jung-Ha that he can't spend as much time with her as he would have loved to...Jung-Ha then reminds him that she too am not able to spend much time with him as she is a busy woman too especially now that she is the CEO of An's Make-up Studio.

Hye-Joon then reminds Jung-Ha that he has helped her out with the studio too...

Flashback of how Hye-Joon has helped Jung-Ha out in selecting the location for her make-up studio. Hye-Joon is seen pointing to the area where he tells Jung-Ha that this can be the make-up room and the customers can wait at this area....over the washroom can be placed over there too..

Jung-ha then tells Hye-Joon that she would also need a place for her to take a rest and get ready for her work too...

Hye-Joon then picks out an ideal place for her where she can take a rest. Jung-Ha then asks why does Hye-Joon have such a good spacious sense so the latter replies it's because his dad works as a carpenter...

Hye-Joon then asks Jung-Ha is there anything else he can help her with so the latter tells him that she would need to come up with a name for her make-up studio....

Hye-Joon then tells Jung-ha that he feels the best name is to name the studio after her, An Jung-Ha's Studio. Jung-Ha then adds that it's embarrassing to name the make-up studio after her own name so Hye-Joon reminds her that since she has always wanted to have her own brand name then she should name it after An Jung-Ha....

Jung-Ha has finally set up her own make-up studio and the name of the studio is An's Make-Up Studio...

Hye-Joon goes to the opening of Jung-ha's make-up studio and gifts her with a potted plant...Jung-Ha also thanks him for the refrigerator. Hye-Joon apologises to Jung-Ha that he is unable to do more for her so the latter tells him that it is fine as he must be feeling tired after his shooting out of town...

Jung-Ha then shows Hye-Joon the painting which her dad has sent her. Hye-Joon then points at the painting on the wall and asks if that is the painting done by her dad too...So Jung-ha replies that it's a gift from Hae-Hyo. Hye-Joon then tells Jung-Ha that he needs to treat Hae-Hyo to a meal or helping Jung-Ha out on his behalf in setting up the studio...

Hye-Joon gets ready to leave her house. Jung-Ha asks if she can walk him to the place where the car will be picking him up so the latter tells her that she can't do that because he would want to walk her back home too...

Hye-Joon tells Jung-Ha that he would text her before he goes to bed so the latter reminds him to tell her about his family meeting too...

• Thanks 4

Lee Sung Kyung will also cameo here. Daebakkk!  @realistic2280 ohh,  I like Sung Kyung ssi. 

Spoiler

I would love Bogum and SungKyung to have a drama together. They both tall and joyful people. 

Thanks @MinLynfor the trans. :wub:

I hope you regain your strength. 

Spoiler

"Jung-Ha's voiceover : I believed that I would be able to endure all these...

Jung-Ha continues : But it seems like my faith is a lot more fragile than my love..."

These lines of Jeongha I won't trust. She'll  surely say another thing after this. Lol!! 

That lady,  I think isn't Jeongha. Isn't it Hyeri. Maybe they are again in a drama or movie? :o 

@gumtaek

Ahhh,  so it is Sungkyung ssi... The reason why I see a slender posture because she is tall. 

If the looks can kill, true, Haehyo you are already murdered by now. :D

Yep, @autumnightand @LRM11219311 we can't trust one episode to know the whole scenario,  even from teasers. The PD has a knack of confusing us so we better wait for tomorrow's episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omg that was intense.

I wonder what ji-ah had to say to the reporter, did she said that they are still dating. I am curious! 

If ji-ah said they are still dating, what will happen to jeong-ha? Seems like she's confessing her relationship with hye jun.

I think hae hyo is just trying to help. So perhaps since he also cares about jeong-ha outing ji-ah would be a good option to protect jeoh-ha's privacy?

I hope no bad things will happen between haehyo and hye jun. I actually like their friendship...

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

At the family meeting...

Spoiler

Hye-Joon tells his family about his plan that he would like to offer to pay off the family debts, then buy over the house and use the basement and convert it into his own personal space, his room per se...

Hye-Joon's dad is obviously touched by his gestures of wanting to help to pay off the family debts as he is seen lying in his bed and tearing up..

Hye-Joon then sends a text message to Jung-Ha telling her that he would be getting his own room soon...Jung-Ha then congratulates him...'

Meeting with the Hollywood Director...

Spoiler

Hye-Joon and Min-Jae go to meet Director Mark James together...Hye-Joon tells Director Mark James what he likes about his movies and which are the movies that have left a deep impression on him. The director is obviously impressed by what Hye-Joon has shared with him so he tells Hye-Joon that they should work together on his next upcoming movie project and that he would send him a synopsis of the movie so that Hye-Joon can look through it...

Rumours Versus the Truth

Spoiler

There is a report on the entertainment show about the late Charlie Jung dating a number of male models...and that a certain Actor A who has just risen to stardom is also of the them...Reporter Kim adds on to say that this Actor A is currently the most popular actor right now. He also mentions that this actor used to be very close with Charlie Jung before he became famous and adds that he has walked on many of Charlie Jung's runways and is his favourite model.

A Youtuber is spreading scandalous rumours about Hye-Joon to be blamed for Charlie Jung's suicide...and the YouTuber says that in spite of Sa Hye-joon being so good-looking, how come there are no news of him dating at all...unless he likes men...

Lee Tae-Su asks to meet Min-Jae as he wants to sign Hye-Joon on since he is fast becoming very popular so it will be too much for Min-Jae to handle and take on such a big star.

He then tells Min-jae that he knows Hye-Joon is dating a make-up artist. He then continues saying that Min-jae can announce to the public about Hye-joon's relationship with Jung-ha so that people won't mistake him to be a gay...after that he is implying that she would have to deal with the consequences...

Min-jae goes to Jung-Ha to have her make-up done and she asks Jung-Ha if people come to know that Hye-Joon has a girlfriend, will these help to improve things and dispel rumours from spreading that he is a gay...

Jung-Ha tells Min-Jae that she will do anything to help Hye-Joon out...

Hye-Joon disagrees to this and flatly says no as he wants to protect Jung-Ha's privacy...cos he knows it will make her life become very difficult if they were to go public about their relationship...

Min-Jae then reluctantly agrees and says that they won't do it then...

Ji-Ah goes to meet Reporter Kim and introduces herself as Hye-Joon's ex-girlfriend. Apparently, Hae-Hyo has told the reporter that Ji-Ah would be meeting her....

Ji-Ah then calls Hye-Joon on the phone informing him that she has met up with Reporter Kim and he should expect to read an article written about him/them soon...

It seems like Jung-Ha wants to make a confession on her video channel that she has a boyfriend too...

P.S. Hi all! Thanks very much for your well wishes! I'm feeling much better now after a week's rest. Wow! This episode was quite intense but yet also filled with its heartwarming moments too. Can't wait to watch the coming episode tomorrow night! See ya soon! :fullofhearts:

• Thanks 3

What a cliffhanger ending. :crazily:

That snake Lee tae Soo is taking advantage of the rumors he had fed to Reporter Kim. Now he wanted Haejun to sign with his agency Snake Entertainment. I'm totally pissed- off with Lee Tae Soo,  Reporter Kim and the youtuber. :evilelmo:

And... 

I know Lee Daepyo has some weak parts in handling the legal side of agency but she is the only person that offered help and time for Hyejun during dark times so like Hye Jun I'm also a loyal person. I will never leave a person that helps me during hard times. (This about the teaser when Hyejun appa is trying to ask about the contract).

The PD and the writer is really playing with our hearts and minds. I'm falling for it again. :headbang:

• Like 3

This drama a bit childish with usual showbiz content on acting career and very predictable. I so much prefer “Do you like Brahms?” For Mon Tue, and “Tail of nine tailed” on wed thur And “lies after lies” on Fri sat. This drama leads also not my favourite, the other 3 dramas I mentioned has better performance than this one. So I cut this drama away even bored also not watching esp drama content

• Unamused 2

@Cheong Cali: I respect your choices. However, out of respect for the ones who love the drama in this thread, it would be good to express your love for these dramas in their specific drama threads. I am sure you would not like us going to these drama threads criticizing the dramas you love. God bless you.

Let us spread love, not hate. Peace! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1