[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

1 hour ago, Cheong Cali said:

This drama a bit childish with usual showbiz content on acting career and very predictable. I so much prefer “Do you like Brahms?” For Mon Tue, and “Tail of nine tailed” on wed thur And “lies after lies” on Fri sat. This drama leads also not my favourite, the other 3 dramas I mentioned has better performance than this one. So I cut this drama away even bored also not watching esp drama content

I was just here to read comments only, but seeing this just pissed me off.. i ain't a fan of ROY either.. But the truth is that your so shallow minded to have said this on this trend..  I had to sign up an account to tell you this.. And besides the movies you brought out as your preference are worst  i have also watched them and they arent as realistic and qualitative and educational compared to ROY, besides just looking at the ratings will tell you this.. Get a life and take ur hate somewhere else. I mean no offense though.. have a bitter sweet day..

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

I just watched half of last night's ep and i think that the scene from HJ's car deciding to make time for JH until the minute that JH decided not to go down and get her books from HH depicts how their relationship will go until the very end. 

I think there will be people who wants to go in between them but they will still find a way back to each other (even if they had to deny that they are together, just guessing here)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Cheong Cali said:

This drama a bit childish with usual showbiz content on acting career and very predictable. I so much prefer “Do you like Brahms?” For Mon Tue, and “Tail of nine tailed” on wed thur And “lies after lies” on Fri sat. This drama leads also not my favourite, the other 3 dramas I mentioned has better performance than this one. So I cut this drama away even bored also not watching esp drama content

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6t3BrW1JBUzS-Z0VE5mu

I am confused by the point of your post.  -- 

Are you an undercover marketer working to drum up audience share for Nine-Tailed Brahms After Lies?

?tenor.gif

I have followed dramas that I sometime have issues with one or more elements, and I critique them.  

The information you have posted isn't about the drama, so much as it is and update on your viewing preference.

BTW, originality is not the only thing in art, execution matters also. 

• Like 4

:brokenheart:

HJ and JH their love are so obviously. Why HH doesn’t release JH? JH already say No but HH still want to know where she lives...

I hope there will be a scene to let HH know how deep is HJ and JH’s love and he has nothing to do to break the relationship. 

HJ and JH’ scene is not too much. HH’ call disturb the back hug. I will hate you too. :P

The last shot of EP 12 preview. JH is in outside and it is rainy day. Will HJ appear suddenly? Pls... do not indecisive. JH has to believe HJ because HJ is a good person. :)

28 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Stills from @CJnDrama

Oh, so they're looking at each other:wub:

EkL28H8VcAAGj2O?format=jpg&name=large

EkLuWd1UwAEy6U0?format=jpg&name=small

:coolshades:Killed.

• Like 4

Communications:

The characters in this drama have mostly communicated well.  It seems as if the series is about to change that.

1- I truly don't think that HJ should have gone to the police without Min-Jae.  Right his his career is not his career, it is his and Min-Jae's career.  I'm not sure what the police said to him, but he should have taken her with him.

2- I'm a little frustrated of people interfering into HJ career/life without consulting with him.  If JH announce she's his girlfriend, without consulting with him that's not good.  Ji-A interfering is probably more of an issue on a personal level than on a professional level.  It all depends on what she says.  If he acts like a "stand-up" person, and explained she dated HJ during the period he did most of his work for Charlie Jung, that might be a good thing.  If she claims they are still connected, that is an issue.

3- HH pursuit of JH is is beginning to dance on my nerve.  Right now, it is not bothering JH's relationship with HJ, but HH's persistence is putting so much pressure on JH.  She gives him all the right answers, she says no, yet he pushes her into situation where she would have to be unreasonable rude to get out of, for example, the ride home.  

HH's reaction to JU and HN's relationship will be telling.  If HH sides with his parents about JU+HN, then what does he expect from a relationship with HJ?

4- Definitely one of the better Korean actor as English speaker scenes.

5- Theres is a bit of pacing issues. The series playing with the timeline doesn't seem to add anything to the narrative, except confusion now and again.  I'm not sure why they do it.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@Cheong Cali: I respect your choices. However, out of respect for the ones who love the drama in this thread, it would be good to express your love for these dramas in their specific drama threads. I am sure you would not like us going to these drama threads criticizing the dramas you love. God bless you.

Let us spread love, not hate. Peace! 

Where did I say hate? U r just as childish to assume I just say I cut it coz it was childish. Cannot express in here? It’s a public forum and pls be mindful don’t scold people

5 hours ago, trust said:

I was just here to read comments only, but seeing this just pissed me off.. i ain't a fan of ROY either.. But the truth is that your so shallow minded to have said this on this trend..  I had to sign up an account to tell you this.. And besides the movies you brought out as your preference are worst  i have also watched them and they arent as realistic and qualitative and educational compared to ROY, besides just looking at the ratings will tell you this.. Get a life and take ur hate somewhere else. I mean no offense though.. have a bitter sweet day..

You can be pissed I don’t mind if u r reading it with a heart of anger of my comment. I didn’t say I hate it just comment I stop watching it. It’s freedom how one wants to express comment if I find it childish u don’t have to find it that way. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

9 hours ago, Cheong Cali said:

Hi @Cheong Cali! Yeah you're right...Soompi Forums is like any other public forum for which members are free to share their thoughts, opinions and insights in a thread. I notice that you have just created an account on Soompi and your first two posts were made on this thread. Of course, we do welcome any comments to be made in the forum threads because after all, this is a discussion forum about our favourite dramas which we are currently watching now.

We hope to seek your understanding that the Soompiers are gathered here in the ROY drama thread because of our love for the drama and its leading as well as supporting cast. Hence, we do look forward to reading everyone's comments and insights about the latest episodes, the plot developments while also sharing interesting snippets of information and the latest updates about the drama and its cast.

If you do enjoy watching dramas like Do you like Brahms, Tale of Nine Tailed and Lies after Lies, we do welcome you to post your comments about these dramas in their respective threads. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, blue_izce8 said:

But HJ is not the right person to tell him about it.

I agree. Hae Hyo was reacting to Hye Jun's displeasure over his knowing of Jia's plan to meet with the reporter. What I am not sure is if it was suggested by Hae Hyo to Jia.

• Like 2