[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

8 hours ago, nikir said:

I don't think HJ would have problem with HH dropping JH late night

Certainly ... A boyfriend who is sure of the loyalty of both would have no problems and in fact up to now he has accepted the exclusive contract and has only jokingly expressed his jealousy ... but anyway we are talking about a meeting at home at night, I doubt that a man (or a girlfiend) would accept this without any problem .. I still think that for a woman it is not appropriate and whatever he may have said to her to convince her, she should not have  so easily yield to his request andalso  with that strange smile...I know she really loves Hye-Joon..But she said it in another episode, in matters of love she is naive ... maybe Hae Hyo did  understand it and is taking advantage of it.

Spoiler

I heard Min-Jae in preview  talk about a double scandal ... I don't want more scandals for Hye Joon and what if it was that nocturnal meeting?

Spoiler
14 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I saw this picture .. I really hope Hyeri has a meeting with Hye-Joon too...

The production team also commented on Hyeri’s special appearance, saying, “You will be able to confirm Ahn Jung Ha’s maturity as a makeup artist through her meeting with Lee Hae Ji. Look forward to the energy Hyeri will bring to the drama with her special appearance. She will play an essential role in creating the decisive moment in which Sa Hye Joon and Ahn Jung Ha will pour out their true feelings.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Boj said:

Hi everyone, I've read your reading of the final scene of 12th episode...
I do not deny that I did not like what apparently anticipates.
Now, I am open minded, I have male friends, whit which I went out even when I was as a girlfriend.
But every situation is different, the reality in which Jeong-Ha lives is not mine. I wonder how a girl of her age could be so naïve, hhow she didn’t understand that behind Hae-Hyo's attentions there are feelings that a loyal friend shouldn't have towards his best friend's girlfriend...
She seems to live in a world of her own: she accuses Hye-Jun of not telling her immediately about the interview with her ex, but in turn she never reveals what she really thinks and feels to her boyfriend. And let's not talk about the ambiguous relationship with Hae-Hyo, of which she looks not have awareness.
We now come to the scene we are talking about.

Hae-Hyo went to get her (or she called him), it's raining, it's night. Can you explain to me why she should invite him in? Because she lives alone, it is dangerous and compromising to have a man in the house at night, because she already knows that people's chatter has already hurt her boyfriend a lot and then... as someone noted... if the scandalistic photographer was still lurking in front of the house her?

I am disconcerted by her action but even more by Hae-Hyo's disloyal and ambiguous behavior, who has no scruples to seek his chance. In that scene he really looks like a predator.

I fear that in all this it will always be Hye-Jun who will suffer, to whom I honestly do not attribute great responsibility in the distance that has been created in their relationship. Basically he cannot behave differently from how he is behaving. In every way he tried to reassure her about his feelings. Maybe contrary to what Jeong-Ha's voice says, it is love that is not solid if faith falters.

My hope at this point is like yours, that the director shuffles the cards, that she decisively rejects Hae-Hyo and clearly mark the boundaries. I add, that afterwards she tells Hye-Jun everything, also confiding to him her feelings.  

Again, I cheer on this couple and wish to see many more passionate scenes between them.

Monday's episode will also be special for another reason, because with Hyeri's cameo one of my favorite couples of all time will reunite on the screen. I can't wait.

Thank you! You are speaking my mind too..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

HH being invited to JH's apartment could be a bonus, and a denial to superstar Sa Hye Joon's relationship with a make-up artist. 

If one wants to positive about it, hahahaa :phew:

I think ive seen this idea here before and just brushed it off. Tbh, thinking about it again, it might be a good idea to deny their connection and will solve MJ's problem but it might hurt HJ given how his been vocal about his jealousy over JH and HH's closeness in recent episodes. 

Chingus i also want to ask if i just missed the result of the scene where HJ was caught by a camera installed near JH's. I cant remember if it caused an issue too. TIA.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:01 PM, LRM11219311 said:

What if after HJ and JH conversation in the preview they have kissing scene after? The mood is kinda intimate Omo... my imagination:heart3:

Omooooo...I can imagine this. After their heated conversation the most awaited scene will be the next. Yes!!!!:2540_meh:

The problem with HH is this "hidden affection to JH" as one chingu mentioned here. If he is just a plain friend with a generous heart, no broken hearts by now but this is the way drama goes. :getmygrooveon:

Tomorrow maybe 90% of our questions will be answered. I hope so. :tenor:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, blue_izce8 said:

I think ive seen this idea here before and just brushed it off. Tbh, thinking about it again, it might be a good idea to deny their connection and will solve MJ's problem but it might hurt HJ given how his been vocal about his jealousy over JH and HH's closeness in recent episodes. 

Chingus i also want to ask if i just missed the result of the scene where HJ was caught by a camera installed near JH's. I cant remember if it caused an issue too. TIA.

I dont think it was cctv, but its someone taking his photograph with JH. 

Well, im just following the vibes of the discussions here regarding JH inviting HH into her apartment.... he helped, and its courtersy to allow him in for a while. HH is nothing but friendly and helpful to JH, and though we know why, JH didnt. If she knew, she probably wouldnt allow him to help her.

Now coming bk to HJ, fans seemed to think its ok for JH to be hidden away and be faithful because HJ loves HJ... and he just had to do it while JH had to be just patient because he is the love of her life ... now if this was in other dramas, if they were the 2nd or even 3rd leads, we would freak out at this double standard right.. we would ask JH to leave HJ because he is not treating her right, right... :phew:

Hehe... im bored coz there is no dramas to watch this weekend! :D

• Like 6

Hello all chingus ROY fans.

I'm so late to this but I just wanna say I'm so happy that ROY has become a huge success. Especially bcus Park Sodam is more of a movie actress. This is her first successful drama and hopefully many more to come. :D

I see that alot of people expressed their opinions about the last scene, where JH invited HH to her house. I personally can't say whether it's right or wrong. It depends on what happens next. But I think JH did that bcus HH is their friend. He's not nobody, not a stranger, and he just helped her. I think she did that to show she's being thankful as a friend. 

But I must say, this is not kdrama if this kind of scene doesn't happen, lol. And the timing is so perfect, as HJ is very busy and has to go abroad. An absent boyfriend. And I actually was quite surprised that HH can hold his feelings for quite long without any kind of confession. It actually shows that he really value his friendship with HJ. But maybe he just can't hold it anymore. If I were HH, maybe I will regret it if I never confess to JH even once. And I think this will happen to most of other young man, too. That is if he really loves her that much. I mean, only the confession. Whether he wants to go even further, its another thing. Ofcourse, with the obvious consequence of betraying his bestfriend. And if JH says no, if she cancels all the business relationship and become even more distant to him, he has to accept it.

I really like this drama because it really portrays the life of young celebrities in korea. We know that alot of korean celebs broke up bcus of their schedule. So I think this kind of scene is necessary. And the fact that HH is HJ's bestfriend makes it more interesting. I really want to see how they handle this. All of them, HJ, JH, and HH. 

Another thing that I want to see is when the reporter publish their relationship to public. It will be a roller coaster ride for us viewers, but it will be very interesting to see how the couple overcome this :D

• Like 7

What if SHJ faces another dating scandal with his co-worker and also get exposed to his relationship with JH? What if SHJ has to make a choice about who his dating between JH and LSK character dating scandal? will he choose to admit his relationship to JH or to LSK character to protect what he and JH have but will it break JH’s heart again? Just my imagination running wild again. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Thanks for sharing this @gumtaek ♡

Looks like HJ is also not aware of JH's schedule and was surprised to learn that HH knows about it. Good thing HH explained that he referred JH to that artist, am i right @MinLyn? But still HJ seemed bothered by this. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6