[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

202010132059521610_1_20201013214433281.j

When Jung Ji-ah came, Hye-jun said, "I don't want you to reappear in my life." Jia said, "I know I can't even be friends with you. I'm glad you're doing well. But I don't want anyone else to hurt you. "I don't owe you anything now," she said. "I feel sorry for having cheated on you in the past." When Hye-jun said, "I didn't know you thought you were in debt to me," Jia smiled, saying, "You only thought of me as a bad person."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

:D

0004673776_001_20201013215704587.jpg?typ

On this day, Yi Young confiscated Ha Na's car and imposed sanctions on her  relationship with Ji Nu. Afterwards, she decided to fire Ji Nu's mother (played by Lee Kyung-mi), who makes side dishes at her home, but her husband Won Tae-kyung (played by Seo Sang-won) expressed satisfaction with Ji Nu’s mother’s skill in side dishes. Lee Young said, "So I'm putting up with a lot of things."

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, autumnight said:

6x9gcsP.png

She called HJ who can't pick up because he's on a plane

3SU3RQA.png

HH came for her ...

Reveal hidden contents

kbvCcEH.png

LpOHbw6.png

6iTb15m.png

xXEojBI.png

Am i the only one who wants to know what happened to Charlie Jung? Did he leave a death note?

I also want to know what happened to Charlie Jung. Why need to die?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rainydays said:

ROY chingus, what is "rain of tribultation" means ? I've read it on earlier post :D 

anyway this drama has many cameos so refreshing..wondering about CJ's death too.. why is it because of love, but he has all others though

I posted that, @Rainydays. Remember how Jung Ha hates the rain? The rain symbolizes the harsh reality she & Hye Jun face. This is why I used the figurative phrase "rain of tribulation".

Preview Episode 13

Actress Seo Woo who co-stars in the drama and Hye-joon who is rumored to be in a romantic relationship.

Jeong-ha says she believes in Hye-jun, but the relationship between the two seems to be getting farther and farther away.

Meanwhile, Tae-soo works underhandedly to get Hye-Jun back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1