Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스 - Season 3 premieres in June

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After episode 8 I am convinced it's 100% Shim Su Ryeon, even Joo Dan Tae said that she was acting weird 2 years ago ignoring his calls etc. I mean Na Ae Gyo wouldn't do that especially if she is on go

Here's my theory about the relationship between NAG, JDT, and SSR.    NAG and JDT knew each other since childhood. When they became adults, they discovered that NAG looked like SSR. They too

Honestly, the melodramatics of both Rona and her mother are too much. They bring their troubles on themselves.   Rona, give up classical and go audition at a kpop agency. At least you will l

51 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

I found the deleted scenes that @Aolian was talking about! ^^ though there's no subs..

Thx a lot for adding the video @lebritneeey! When I knew of them, it was in the twitter feeds... So, how do you think these scenes changes their relationship, and your opinion of the individuals and them together?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Blob 2

@Aolian AHHHHH. Firstly, we see how ANGRY Seokhoon became when he saw the video of Rona being bullied. LIKE IT WAS JUST PURE ANGER TOWARDS MINHYUK. The way he screamed asking where the heck is she was juST WOW. I guess from here, I don't doubt his feelings for her. Like it just convinced me that Seokhoon's feelings for her have gone a bit deeper than we ever thought. This is the first time he actually cares for a girl other than his twin. But sadly, it's a bit too late though. The fact that Rona saw the video of Seolah being bullied by Seokhoon and friends, that's when she knew "ah, Seokhoon isn't different from them. He's just like them too, a jerk." 

Which is why I really really really hope somehow Seokhoon is given a chance to redeem himself. And I do hope to see Seokhoon regretting what he did to Seolah and just changing for the better. Hopefully this will be a chance for him to prove his true feelings for Rona too. 

But I really don't think Seokhoon was the one who killed Seolah.. 

Anyhow, I just don't want this ship to sink. I really really hope the writers won't break them up totally cause MY HEART WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, lebritneeey said:

@Aolian AHHHHH. Firstly, we see how ANGRY Seokhoon became when he saw the video of Rona being bullied. LIKE IT WAS JUST PURE ANGER TOWARDS MINHYUK. The way he screamed asking where the heck is she was juST WOW. I guess from here, I don't doubt his feelings for her. Like it just convinced me that Seokhoon's feelings for her have gone a bit deeper than we ever thought. This is the first time he actually cares for a girl other than his twin. But sadly, it's a bit too late though. The fact that Rona saw the video of Seolah being bullied by Seokhoon and friends, that's when she knew "ah, Seokhoon isn't different from them. He's just like them too, a jerk." 

Which is why I really really really hope somehow Seokhoon is given a chance to redeem himself. And I do hope to see Seokhoon regretting what he did to Seolah and just changing for the better. Hopefully this will be a chance for him to prove his true feelings for Rona too. 

But I really don't think Seokhoon was the one who killed Seolah.. 

Anyhow, I just don't want this ship to sink. I really really hope the writers won't break them up totally cause MY HEART WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT. 

I definitely would have loved to see the first scene in the episode. It would have driven the drama forward so much. The scene would have also meant that she has become dear to him, like you said - and since he is loyal to a fault to those who he lets inside his heart, that would mean she has power over him (His sister also does - but she abuses that power, whereas Ro Na probably wouldn't, since in all those interactions, she is the one giving him stuff, and she has never asked nor expected his help, always facing her battles alone.)

But I think the second is superfluous, and would have disrupted the scene from EP 15. I mean, yeah - his 'confession' was nice to hear but at the wrong time. The second scene just looks sad, she is almost on the verge of tears (prbly from what she had to do right before the scene), her words just sound hurt.

I wanted to slap that MF's face though when he said 'I know you're hurt. I'll apologize in their stead.' He is not their parent who covers up their crimes with apologies!

But she actually saw the video months ago - long before their admission ceremony, and it's now that she thinks about it? I mean, I guess it's because of the gang's recent accusation, but Seok Hun has always shown her otherwise. The scene would have stood out more for itself if she hadn't brought Seol A up, but rather shown him her phone with the message - there would've been a use for him, even if it were useless for her to do so. As it is, it seems like a softer version of their face-off at EP15.

I def prefer EP 15's face-off: I love the way she shut him up with her statement - it was a power play. Her 'It disgusts me' is also the same. It was a scene of her throwing him away, she radiates dignity, confidence, independence.

Also, I love the way he asked 'why she should go if she hadn't done a thing wrong' - he's feeling with her, who is bullied, crying out how unjust it is, which gives her the perfect opportunity to tell him what he needs to hear - to make him feel compassion with the bullied for the first time, if he takes her words the right way.

For me, this is his perfect chance at redemption. I don't think Yun Hee will sign that withdrawal paper anytime soon. Before Ro Na gets back to school, which prbly needs to happen soon plot-wise, I hope he can clean up the toxicity within his class. It's his call to action.

I tend towards Yun Hee, due to the black sleeves - the blazer, as someone had pointed it out. (she might have pushed her off in a drunken haze), or that psychopath  - which is perfectly ok for me, besides from afar, it just might look as dark?

I hope as well the ship doesn't sink, since Ro Na can definitely find a loyal ally in Seok Hun (he is loyal to a fault and protective as well) at the very least, and he would be definitely healed by her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I just joined the fun with this show...I haven’t posted on here in forever but I had to come and post something.

I just started watching a few days ago and have caught up to ep11

all I want to say is I wish I was watching with a bunch of friends and we can have a shot for every time a character on the show gets so angry and trashes everything...

we’d be drunk before the show ends...

The theatrics and dramatics are on another level but I can’t stop watching :popcornjackson:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Aolian said:

2, why?

Because another drama I follow only had one episode and since it’s Christmas week, I thought this one might try to do the same. It would get it back to even numbers each week, too.

@Secretz no way Rona would get more mature.

• Like 2

Can I just say that Yoon Hee is screwed the minute Logan and SSR find out what she did?

I think this is why the show needs season 2 and 3. One season to take down SJ, another to take down Dantae and then YH.  SJ is already cracking by the looks of it. Dantae has some trauma now. 

I really ship Logan and SSR. But, I think YH will be worse than SJ because SJ is just so openly evil whereas YH and SSR have a relationship so the betrayal will cut even deeper. 

I think the way the show is going Logan and SSR might have a love line. Rona is going to have a revenge rampage now that she has Seok Hoon with her. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스 - Season 3 premieres in June