[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

20 hours ago, kboramint said:

I know JAKOMO is a real furniture brand and they probably enjoy the product placement in the drama, but you have to wonder if they were keen on the idea that someone got blown up in a explosion in front of their flagship/factory store on their parking lot.

Buy a JAKOMO sofa while you watch Shim SuRyeon scream in pain looking at a car fire on our parking lot. LOL. 

What was her mom's plans anyway? Ruin CSJ's singing career by becoming a ghost singer? Ruin the engagement of JDT and CSJ?  Have a psycho nanny get closer to EB? In the end, she and Logan Lee basically collaborated with the nanny and somewhat took part in child abduction without even knowing. What was OYH and HYC really doing prior to RN returning? 

Did they knew that the nanny will turn out that way no right they wanted to ruin csj and eventually jdt 

Csj got what she deserved and she did that herself to her child she chose worse of the worse ways when situation got out of control 

And if that is the case we could also say if yc and sj wouldn't have used those drugs on Eb to lose her memory and eventually ruining her mental stability more or if they wouldn't have covered up for her all these wouldn't have happened Eb wouldn't have been missing 

Logan asked that nanny if she will go back but she refused because something was going on on the back of her mind u never know what these kind of people turn out to be 

Initially when I saw that tutor she was behaving normally but with time she seems to be obsessed with EB maybe there is a backstory or something triggered her eventually 

Edited by joonie oppa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Songbae said:

So the actress that played MSA said that she might come back. I hope that she was joking because bring her back is just unnecessary. I hope that the next person that dies stays dead

She already did come back in Season 2. She appeared in both BRN and SSR's imagination and a flashback. 

On 4/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, kboramint said:

I know JAKOMO is a real furniture brand and they probably enjoy the product placement in the drama, but you have to wonder if they were keen on the idea that someone got blown up in a explosion in front of their flagship/factory store on their parking lot.

Buy a JAKOMO sofa while you watch Shim SuRyeon scream in pain looking at a car fire on our parking lot. LOL. 

Yeah, the show is also sponsored by a hotel called Fairmont Ambassador, which is supposedly the Hera Palace (HE-PELL!) building. So how do people feel about staying in HE-PELL? Where some girl was pushed to her death? And where someone else was stabbed? Where JUDANTE! beat his children and new wife in his special torture chamber?

I'll bet they will love it!

Anyway, yeah, these PPL's are pretty hilarious. "Everyone's trashy and evil, but that coat is fabulous!"

Baeksang nominations are out

Kim Soyeon- Best actress

Um kijoon - Best actor

Kim youngdae - Rookie male

Kim hyunsoo - Rookie female

Shin eunkyun- Supporting

I hope they all win but best actor/ actress and Rookie have strong competitors.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Songbae said:

That isn't what i meant. Like she comes back like SR and RN

Uh, that's not going to happen. You don't have to worry about it.  

21 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Yeah, the show is also sponsored by a hotel called Fairmont Ambassador, which is supposedly the Hera Palace (HE-PELL!) building. So how do people feel about staying in HE-PELL? Where some girl was pushed to her death? And where someone else was stabbed? Where JUDANTE! beat his children and new wife in his special torture chamber?

Anyway, yeah, these PPL's are pretty hilarious. "Everyone's trashy and evil, but that coat is fabulous!"

LOL. Seriously though, I thought that was the hotel where Logan was staying at in Season 1 and Season 2? 

On 4/9/2021 at 7:15 PM, LightFurie111 said:

The problem is that excuse didn't sound convincing  because RN didn't even meet MSA at all and didn't form a bond with SA to make her come back sounds reasonable, that's why there're a lot of people on twitter and insta who said RN shouldn't come back and her decision was reckless, she could ruin her mom's revenge plan etc

Actually she came not solely for SA. It’s actually her realisation that her mother killed SA for her to get a into the school, thus wanting to win the award for SA, so the dead can forgive her mom

On 4/9/2021 at 6:37 PM, kboramint said:

OMG I'm dying :lol:

Take a look at our BOGO deals while Logan Lee turns into ashes two stories below XD

On 4/12/2021 at 7:01 AM, chickfactor said:

because people don't take makjang drama   too seriously? :grimace:

• Like 2

On 4/11/2021 at 8:01 PM, chickfactor said:

Yeah, the show is also sponsored by a hotel called Fairmont Ambassador, which is supposedly the Hera Palace (HE-PELL!) building.

The Fairmont sponsorship involves the hotel that Logan is seen staying at, not Hera Palace. HP is meant to be a fictional building that bears resemblance to the Atlantis hotels, Empire State building and Burj Khalifa.

Change the relationship to the main characters?? Well, they could make SuRyeon and YoonHee biological sisters. We never did find out about Oh Yoon Hee's parents.    

OR

They could just talking about Lee Ji Ah. We finally find out that Na Ae Gyo and Shim Su Ryeon are in fact twin sisters.  

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Change the relationship to the main characters?? Well, they could make SuRyeon and YoonHee biological sisters. We never did find out about Oh Yoon Hee's parents.    

OR

They could just talking about Lee Ji Ah. We finally find out that Na Ae Gyo and Shim Su Ryeon are in fact twin sisters.  

I think na ae gyo character will not be highlight in season 3 anymore. 

Maybe changes on their loveline cause we know theres new character there on Joo Wan and jung do man. Don't know yet how this character will be flow. 

21 hours ago, Marshi said:

Maybe changes on their loveline cause we know theres new character there on Joo Wan and jung do man. Don't know yet how this character will be flow. 

It wouldn't shock me if Shim Su-Ryeon and Oh Yoon-Hee are long lost sisters. We don't know much about Oh Yoon-Hee's parents other than she didn't grow up with a father and we don't know much about Shim Su-Ryeon's father other than he founded a construction company.

What if...

• Shim Su-Ryeon's father cheated on his wife (SSR's mother) with OYH's mother, and she gave birth.
  • The reason OYH didn't grow up with a father is because she was a illegitimate child.

Throughout Season 1 and 2, we see this sisterly bond between the two main characters. OYH calls SSR "unni", and SSR treats Bae Rona like she is her own child. It's like clues that they are more than best friends.     

When the production company said that the relationship between the main characters will be changed this is what I thought about.. What's more of a plot twist is when we find out that OYH and SSR are sisters.