[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

https://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=811377

Eugene X Kim So-yeon X Lee Ji-ah X Uhm Ki-joon ‘Penthouse 3’, “It will give you a greater sense of betrayal”

2021/06/04

8B4992DC-7D34-4161-A170-5B47FB2A0BB7.jpg

3F5FCEA0-DCDF-4EBA-B68F-2569459705C1.jpg

2309BD6E-DC90-4FFF-A4A5-170448105F4A.jpg

Spoiler

F111A4AB-B822-4371-95E2-F2378102558E.jpg

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Penthouse 3 (play Kim Soon-ok/directed by Joo Dong-min/produced by Green Snake Media)' draws attention by foretelling a more intense and fierce final battle.

The production presentation of 'Penthouse 3' was held on the 4th. This production presentation was broadcast live online as part of social distancing and prevention of the spread of Corona 19 (new coronavirus infection). Actors Yoo-jin (Oh Yoon-hee), Kim So-yeon (Cheon Seo-jin), Lee Ji-ah (Shim Su-ryun), Um Ki-jun (Joo Dan-tae), Bong Tae-gyu (Lee Gyu-jin), Yoon Jong-hoon (Ha Yun-cheol), Yoon Ju-hee (Go Sang-ah) , Kim Young-dae (Joo Seok-hoon), and Kim Hyeon-soo (Barona) attended and drew attention.

'Penthouse' is a suspenseful revenge drama that takes place at house price number 1 and education street number 1 with a distorted desire that cannot be satisfied. An overwhelming 'suspense of revenge' that surpasses seasons 1 and 2 will unfold as the unpredictable reversal of the characters, such as the wicked who endlessly tries to satisfy their desires, has no place to back down.

On this day, Eugene talked about the attitude of Yoon-hee Oh, which she showed through seasons 1 and 2 of 'Penthouse', saying, "I have no regrets because I am being punished for my sins. Oh Yoon-hee said that she had a heart for atonement, so she thought she would have stayed in the detention center with a happy heart. Since she has been forgiven by Su-li, I think that the things that have been kept in her heart may have been released. "She just wants to go out on her daughter's boat, but I think she'll be proud of her daughter as well," she said.

Regarding 'Penthouse 3', Eugene said, "There is a sense of shame. Those who could not pay the full price for their sins came out and clapped. I thought it was the end, but it's sad and tiring when it's not over. She said Oh Yoon-hee and she thinks she'll have to work hard on something even in 'Penthouse 3'," she said.

When asked if Seo-jin Cheon's passionate performance that surpasses seasons 1 and 2 will be included in 'Penthouse 3', Kim So-yeon said, "I'm curious too. When she saw the script for 'Penthouse 3' for the first time, she was astonished as much as she thought, 'Seo Jin-ah, you can't do this' and 'Seo Jin-ah, how far will you go?' She wants a lot of people to wonder,” she replied.

Then, Kim So-yeon said about her feelings after seeing Seo-jin Cheon's story in 'Penthouse 3', "In Seasons 1 and 2, there was always a line saying, 'I'm Seo-jin Cheon'. Seojin Cheon was also Seojin Cheon in ‘Penthouse 3’ this time. I will also be curious to see how he will run through that evil deed,” she said.

When asked if a shocking ending that goes beyond seasons 1 and 2 will be drawn in 'Penthouse 3', Lee Ji-ah said, "I'm looking forward to whether a more shocking ending will be drawn. I think the one word that appeared in the highlight video of ‘Penthouse 3’, ‘Do I still look like Shim Su-li’, will be an important key. I want you to look forward to Shim Soo-yeon's move that becomes more mysterious," she said.

At the year-end awards ceremony, Um Ki-joon said, “I want to become a ‘national XXX’ through ‘Penthouse’.” “It was a script that had no choice but to become ‘National XXX’. Right now, he is leisurely filming ‘Penthouse 3’. When asked about Joo Dan-tae's readiness for the final war, "It's because there is no kissing scene," he said, raising curiosity by saying, "Joo Dan-tae continues to commit evil deeds, but I wonder if the wicked will be punished."

Bong Tae-gyu said, "As you can see from the character Lee Gyu-jin, he is a very bright and positive friend. He said, “I will try to stand up with a bright energy no matter what kind of situation I am in. I have to make good friends, and I think ‘Penthouse 3’ will also show how hard I work while hanging out with them.”

Yoon Jong-hoon said about Ha Yoon-cheol, who changed from sickly sexy to 'National XXX', "Many people say it's the worst move, but I think it's probably the best choice for Ha Yun-cheol. She tried to act while understanding Ha Yoon-cheol as much as possible.” She said, “I think a lot of things will change in ‘Penthouse 3’ from the first episode.”

Regarding the chemistry between Ko Sang-ah and Kang Mari (Shin Eun-kyung) in 'Penthouse 3', Yoon Joo-hee said, "In the detention center, a different hierarchy is created from society. In it, they will try to survive by using their survival instincts, rank, and power well. Detailed episodes are hard to tell right now because spoilers are strong. We ask that you watch the first episode of ‘Penthouse 3’ live,” she said.

When asked whether surprising stories such as Barrow's death and resurrection will unfold in 'Penthouse 3', Kim Hyun-soo said, "There were a lot of scenes that surprised me too. I think many people will be surprised from the first episode of ‘Penthouse 3’. I wonder if there will be more urgent and heartbreaking stories than season 2," he said. "When I first saw the script for 'Penthouse 3', I thought, 'It's the last season after all'."

When asked what kind of work would be remembered for 'Penthouse', Kim Young-dae, who became a popular actor through the role of Joo Joo-hoon, said, "'Penthouse' is a work that will be very memorable for me. It was an honor to be able to work with great seniors, directors, writers, and staff, and I think it was a work that allowed me to grow a lot.”

Regarding the point of watching ‘Penthouse 3’ Cheon Seo-jin, Kim So-yeon said, “Season 3’s Cheon Seo-jin is similar to Season 1 in style. In season 2, he showed his dignity as a chairman, but in season 3, he tried to capture the evil deeds, splendor, and desire of season 1. I wanted to show a different side of it by adding spicy flavor to it. I want her to send a lot of attention and love,” she said.

Lee Ji-ah, who played the role of Shim Soo-ryun and Na Aegyo in 'Penthouse', said, "I was very worried when I found out that she had to play two roles. She tried to focus on the situation and feelings of two people who have lived completely different lives. Technically, I have to act based on the feelings of the other person, but I had to act with two people. I think I prepared and studied the scene and the emotions meticulously and meticulously.”

When asked what kind of message he would like viewers to receive through Joo Dan-tae's character, Uhm Ki-joon said, "I want to receive a message that I shouldn't live like that while watching Joo Dan-tae in 'Penthouse'. none at all He seems to be always thinking about how to show a more evil side.”

Lastly, ahead of the first broadcast of 'Penthouse 3', Eugene, Kim So-yeon, Lee Ji-ah, Eom Ki-joon, Bong Tae-gyu, Yoon Jong-hoon, Yoon Ju-hee, Kim Young-dae, and Kim Hyun-soo said, "Thank you for waiting for 'Penthouse 3' for a long time. Unfortunately, this time it is broadcast once a week, but I will work harder to show a fun broadcast with a good image.” He said, “There were times when I was tired and tired, but I was able to energize with your love and interest. ‘Penthouse 3’ will show you working harder than the previous season, so please watch it live.”

“Many people predict the story of ‘Penthouse 3’, so please do more. I will try my best to give you a greater sense of betrayal. Not a single scene was shot in vain. I am trying so hard that I wonder if I can work as hard as this. Please watch it a lot so that it can end with a happy heart. I will work hard until the end.”

On the other hand, SBS's new Friday drama 'Penthouse 3' will be broadcast for the first time at 10 pm on the 4th.

dj3290@naver.com

——

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006344058
[SBS Star] Um Ki-joon Shares What Can Be Expected of 'Joo Dan-tae' in 'The Penthouse 3'

Lee Narin | 2021.06.04

Spoiler

CF3E5CE8-2249-4B10-B268-545D2827EBC1.jpg

EDF3AC65-33DE-4A8A-87FF-4B692D6AC507.jpg

B59015EA-EC1E-4113-A153-41A078A2FDE1.jpg

Actor Um Ki-joon shared what can be expected in 'The Penthouse 3: War in Life'.  On June 4, Um Ki-joon attended an online press conference for SBS' upcoming drama 'The Penthouse 3: War in Life'.  During the press conference, Um Ki-joon mentioned saying that he wants to become "a complete basxxxd" through 'The Penthouse'.  Um Ki-joon said, "Thankfully, my dreams have come true. I have become a complete basxxxd. Thank you."  He laughingly added, "Well, it's all thanks to the amazing script. The script did an incredible job in making me become what I wanted to become."  

Then, Um Ki-joon talked about 'The Penthouse 3: War in Life'.   Um Ki-joon said, "'Joo Dan-tae' has done so many evil things. I believe he will end up getting punished in the end of the drama."

He also said with a playful smile, "I've been at much ease while shooting the third season of 'The Penthouse'. In this season, there are no kissing scenes for me, so I don't feel pressured like before."  Previously, Um Ki-joon said that he is always racking his brain to think of ways to kiss better for his kissing scenes.  

Meanwhile, the first episode of 'The Penthouse 3: War in Life' is planned to be unveiled on June 4 at 10PM KST.

(Credit= SBS Entertainment News)
(SBS Star)

I've just noticed that in the trailer, SK also said she wanted to attend Seoul university and she begged JDT to "get rid of someone for her" so she could have a slot. My easy guess is JDT might try to kill Rona again :gangnamstyle:and SH goes absolutely ape sh** crazy on both his spoiled brat sister and his father :gangnamstyle:

13 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

I've just noticed that in the trailer, SK also said she wanted to attend Seoul university and she begged JDT to "get rid of someone for her" so she could have a slot. My easy guess is JDT might try to kill Rona again and SH goes absolutely ape sh** crazy on both his spoiled brat sister and his father 

I don't think SK will go that far. Maybe for a while she will make a wrong choice but in the end she will realised it based on her love to her mother and brother. Maybe she will make a big sacrifice for them later as a punishment on what she has done to other people she has hurt. :tears:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thank!

18 minutes ago, Marshi said:

I don't think SK will go that far. Maybe for a while she will make a wrong choice but in the end she will realised it based on her love to her mother and brother. Maybe she will make a big sacrifice for them later as a punishment on what she has done to other people she has hurt. :tears:

This is makjang drama, every character tends to cross the line. SK might not target Rona purposefully but her greed and ego will indirectly do a lot of damage to the good side. Hurting Rona is like hurting SSR, SH and OYH so it's very likely that JDT will try to do some harmful things to Rona (for the sake of his daughter SK).

• Like 2

Seokkyung is a spoilt brat, she is evil, cunning and delusional. At this point Ha Eunbyeol is better than her. Why would she go back to her dad. Also why is Logan's death affecting Oh yoonhee and rona like that? 

Sh** . :cold_sweat: now I hope Rona just drops everything, breaks up with SH and runs to America. It's just not worth it :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: Ju Dan Tae and Ju Seok Kyung can keep Ju Seok Hoon for themselves. :cold_sweat: Rona  sweetie  there are plenty of good looking guys out there . :cold_sweat:

Edited by baked alaska
  • Like 2

This is funny af. In other k-dramas, it's usually the mother-in-law who would give the daughter-in-law a hard time. But in this drama it's the father-in-law who tries to do the deed and he will definitely get himself killed anyway for not giving his blessing for the new couple :notsureifserious:

• Like 2

It's confirmed by SBS that Hye In will comeback for season 3. I wonder whether SK could completely lose her sanity when she finds out her mom has another favorite daughter who is still alive.:Pandabulous:

And not to mention that daughter is also a heiress of that empire too. :Pandabulous:

• Like 3

Rona needs to get out of that place quickly and she also needs therapy. SK is a little snake. 

I think i am the only one that wants logan to stay dead and that detective said the truth to SR. Who dates the adoptive brother of their child. 

Ju dantae is amazing. Wow his hatred for logan was more important than his health.

It seems like everyone is out to get Ju dantae though and what was YC thinking. YC thought about killing RN. He was just too much of a coward to do it.

Why, how and when did YH get out?

When did RN and SH talk about Julliard and why didn't he tell his sister?

I actually missed EB today but SJ did play the crazy part very well

I do feel bad for SK in a way. She doesn't know what her Dad is capable of and they are not telling her anything. She is also scared of being poor and she just wants to be loved. I don't understand why they are still living in that penthouse?

The worst parents on this show are Dantae, Seojin and Suryeon.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Is anyone going to talk about what SSR did to CSJ in this episode?  Granted CSJ is not a good person, but what SSR did just doesn't feel justified with suspicion alone.

SSR basically committed attempted murder twice in this episode alone. 

Edited by LD Lee
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Songbae said:

Rona needs to get out of that place quickly and she also needs therapy. SK is a little snake. 

I think i am the only one that wants logan to stay dead and that detective said the truth to SR. Who dates the adoptive brother of their child. 

Ju dantae is amazing. Wow his hatred for logan was more important than his health.

It seems like everyone is out to get Ju dantae though and what was YC thinking. YC thought about killing RN. He was just too much of a coward to do it.

Why, how and when did YH get out?

When did RN and SH talk about Julliard and why didn't he tell his sister?

I actually missed EB today but SJ did play the crazy part very well

I do feel bad for SK in a way. She doesn't know what her Dad is capable of and they are not telling her anything. She is also scared of being poor and she just wants to be loved. I don't understand why they are still living in that penthouse?

The worst parents on this show are Dantae, Seojin and Suryeon.

If SK is scared of being poor, why doesn't she study properly and  work hard like MSA and Rona?
If SK wants to be loved, why doesn't she learn to love and treat other people around her well instead of bullying them?

• Like 1