[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I see some around here who really want a wedding ... I am happy just thinking that they will be together again ... Is it because I really do not see marriage as necessary? ... also after everything they went through they do not believe that their  love is really big to last after two years, especially from Ha Jin because she forgets ... if there is something I liked about this drama it is that it is quite fast!  Something happens and the other chapter we already have a totally different scenario, they do not lengthen it too much ... the drama was intended to end last Thursday, if perhaps it had been so many of you would not be so disappointed, they separated them one day and  the other are already together

thanks to everyone!  have made the wait more enjoyable! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

(5) someone in this thread mentioned before (i can't remember who) .. the scene between TE and HJ in ep 15 was really touching. What HJ said seemed to release TE from all these years of guilt and self-blame :tears: ... in deep contrast to when TE's father carelessly mentioned it, disregarding TE's feeling and scolding him for feeling bad about it :angry:

it was me who mentioned it haha. that scene left a deep impression for me, bcs i always pity TE for growing up in that kind of family. luckily he seems to be close to JH fam (mom) as well.

37 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

How could a mom or a dad even make a call?

lol ikr. but HJ said their parents live faraway and not abroad. maybe their parents doesnt watch tv or read news:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

The only plausible answer is their parents are in a foreign country!

they did mention their parents stay far away.. how far? no idea haha :lol: but when HJ took sleeping pills 8yrs ago, HK found her unconscious and shouted omma! so i guess they used to stay together in the same house.. or, they might have come back during that time when SY died and HJ was under depression..

• Like 7

@hahanzyy lol, most of us all wondered about the parents too. But it was mentioned that they live far from the parents so Im thinking maybe another city that is longer distance. Also, it is also probably because they didn’t want the parents to worry so they didn’t call although realistically, parents will be the first ones to call when they know something like this. Hopefully we see a glimpse of them in the finale but i doubt it since we haven’t seen them at all from the beginning. I won’t be surprised if it was mentioned briefly to let us know that the parents are still existent. 

OMG!! MBC release the preview earlier than we thought! And the preview is :wub::wub: i really love this OTP! The preview makes me feel all sweet! it feels like we will be getting more sweetness than having to deal with tensions of the past. And it even looks like these two are going to get back together. And do I smell a kiss coming too during the camping scene? At this point, we don’t need any more tension or new problems between our OTP. It looks like they will share a sweet moment and a possible kiss. Boy, if am trolled by the preview, Im going to:

tenor.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

so they were just spoiler us on insta live? ... KDW said they wanted to go camping, and they have a camping scene and MGY said want to read and they have a scene in the library hahahaha ... maybe we can get more information  of the live ... how for example we will see how they exchange food? Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

And do I smell a kiss coming too during the camping scene? At this point, we don’t need any more tension or new problems between our OTP. It looks like they will share a sweet moment and a possible kiss. Boy, if am trolled by the preview, Im going to:

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

It's JH's house where they are camping!!!:wub: Could i expect a hot kiss for once?:smirk::love:

Chingus, seriously, if they STILL don’t give us a kiss that is more than a one-second peck in the finale, especially after that kind of preview, let’s RIOT. And if there’s no happy ending for our OTP, a SECOND RIOT. Kajja!!! :triumph:

29 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

so they were just spoiler us on insta live? ... KDW said they wanted to go camping, and they have a camping scene and MGY said want to read and they have a scene in the library hahahaha ... maybe we can get more information  of the live ... how for example we will see how they exchange food? Hahaha

great spotting hahaha maybe better yet, not just exchange food but also exchange rings???? *too much wishful thinking :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

So good to see a happy preview for the final episode thanks MBC. Wedding or not as long as they show both couples happy that's what matter the most for me. I don't mind Memory Couple spending a lovey dovey night together! :wub:

Hopefully we will get a video for the wrap up party. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:

Chingus, seriously, if they STILL don’t give us a kiss that is more than a one-second peck in the finale, especially after that kind of preview, let’s RIOT. And if there’s no happy ending for our OTP, a SECOND RIOT. Kajja!!! :triumph:

great spotting hahaha maybe better yet, not just exchange food but also exchange rings???? *too much wishful thinking :sweatingbullets:

I'm with you... With that chemistry between them another peck will be totally insane :phew: We need to see a proper kiss maybe a lot hotter than the first kiss!!!:smirk::love:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I'm with you... With that chemistry between them another peck will be totally insane :phew: We need to se a proper kiss maybe a lot hotter than the first kiss!!!:smirk::love:

A peck is not satisfactory! And zoom-out of a kiss is not either! I say we must come prepared, just in case:

tenor.gif?itemid=14713761&key=355e5929df

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@lolly84 i also have a feeling that it’s her smile after a deep kiss. The caress from him and her smile is just so sweet! But we have been trolled before by previews (thinking the picnic kiss will be more than a kiss from the preview) only to have it be a peck^_^ in this case, these two need a deep kiss and if we really just get a peck then we must be prepared to flip tables and throw high-heeled shoes :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

JH has yet to bring HJ to see his father.   JH father did ask JH to introduce HJ to him.

Hopefully it is JH-HJ wedding, hence TE and his sister appearing. JH will look fabulous in her wedding gown. 

Perhaps the last episodes is  also how the SK public change their opinion and give blessing to their relationship.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I am getting greedy too, the camping set up at home looks like it will lead to something beautiful and sweet for these two , PDnim, Writernim can I have a morning after scene too? Chebal!  The camping set up is so pretty it needs a lot of exposure so it would be really nice to see it in the morning too with lots of sun rays kkk

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, mooster said:

Can't believe it's finale week already! I'm not ready to let them go ... :bawling:

Text preview out!

Credit: Putri

I really hope HJ doesn’t have to go back to US when i read about this possibility yesterday...in that 1 hour i wonder how the finale will turn out..i hope no more separation for the couple..JH can now apply to be a correspondent for HBN in US..he better be smart and follow HJ this time around :crazy:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I really hope HJ doesn’t have to go back to US when i read about this possibility yesterday...in that 1 hour i wonder how the finale will turn out..i hope no more separation for the couple..JH can now apply to be a correspondent for HBN in US..he better be smart and follow HJ this time around :crazy:

I don't think there will be another separation. They already did it in the preview ep ... which, I'll  be much more forgiving of the forced separation as long as the finale hour will be full of fluff and lovey scenes. If they do another separation then, I'll really ban all of this writers work from now on. 

The tension should be wrapped up in the first half of the ep ... and it leaves them to wrap everyone's story nicely and neatly in the 2nd half, with a wedding preferably. Besides, anchornim owes his director a new suit! I mean come on, she's the matchmaker after all!

I do hope that we actually get a scene where HJ and Anchornim go and visit SY together too ... ooo and also HJ has to meet JH's dad! Oo ... and also a morning after the camping scene cause I sure as hell bet everyone's thinking, "girl, you better not go home ..." :wub:

More press ... 

Credit: @PUTrighthere_

And for the record, I'll never get over the aesthetics of this drama ... NEVER ... :wub:

img.gif

Credit: __@DayNight

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Guys, honestly, i started this drama without knowing how I am going to react to it. I gave it a try because the storyline was intriguing. I knew MGY from previous dramas but haven’t watched KDW at all. But this pair is making my heart melt and their chemistry is off the charts! I really just want a happy ending for them and I want them to stop all the tension and give us warm-hearted, kissing scenes! 

Its not necessary to carry the tension for so long between these two lovebirds! We would rather have a full episode of romance and sweetness. The couple deserves it. And we do too, for the frustration we got and cheering we did for our OTP! I have watched many dramas and when I am rooting for the OTP, i just want them to be happily in love!

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I'm really scared about the ending ... I don't trust both of them saying that now they want to make the other happy, since we have had enough unfulfilled promises ... if they don't give us a happy ending I will never see anything that comes from this writer again!  ! ... We are now at that moment in the drama where group photos are uploaded and I am still not ready to say goodbye

• Like 5
  • Sad 1