[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

28 minutes ago, Jeong Won said:

And ofc JH hates Yuran. Especially after what she did with inviting Dae Gu to thr apartment.

Like I said before. BYR was always the vegetable and not the main casserole. JH was never in love with her and she thought she was playing a flush and she was drawing for an inside straight (sorry for the poker lingo). Now he will also pay a price. Like someone else said, I bet JW's family is heavily invested in JH's agency. If JW convinces her family to pull their investment, JH will be financially ruined. The dude at least knows where the butter for his bread comes from.

On another note: I think Han Young was originally offered the BYR role. I'm glad she didn't get it. I don't think the part would have fit her very well.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Today episode, so predictable today..what everyone been saying for the past few days had happened lol 

JW is so full of anger she deserves a good guy for her, I hope the writers will show us a man for her, I would like to see her smile like HJ smiles at present

so JB may be pregnant, in any case CJ really looked worried, I wonder if the return to this couple will be tomorrow  poor mother of CJ it's sad

JS better watch over his new wife, not his ex

•  
    • Like 5

If the writer makes JB pregnant... I will be terribly  disappointed.  The fast forward couple should be the one that have their life changed because of a baby. Perhaps the world would stop revolving around them and stop being so selfish.    

JW really does  deserve better I wish I knew why she is settling. 

Just curious..is the writer male or female?

• Like 5

Well there was one big departure from logic in this morning’s episode. After all the hell she saw her mom live through, it seems now little Yu Ri is scheming to get her parents back to

together. Set this one out little one. The adults are making the decisions here.:rage:

• Like 2
    • Sad 4

CJ cannot be that dumb to make JB pregnant, so fast to be so seriously into a sexual relationship?  CJ deserves way better than a childish & immatured woman in JB who is so irresponsible not to take care of her father - also previously both bullied HJ to do household chores & cooking. HJ's daughter hates JB so much that she told CJ "don't ever date a girl like her aunt"

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Well there was one big departure from logic in this morning’s episode. After all the hell she saw her mom live through, it seems now little Yu Ri is scheming to get her parents back to

together. Set this one out little one. The adults are making the decisions here.:rage:

I think it's a ploy of the writer to have the viewers soften towards  JB and her family..now Yu Ri is on their side.   Then the writer should have never let's us see when she   wanted her  uncle to beat up her dad ..or was so annoyed  whenever she saw her aunt.  Dear writer ...we are not stupid.   

So now will Hj feel guilty??? ...

• Like 4

O M G

They’re really dealing out the pregnancy card

:persevere::tired::weary::triumph::unamused:

What comes around goes around in this drama. In preview, JR got picked up by the new guy using the same line she picked up JS. 

1 hour ago, Halo21 said:

CJ cannot be that dumb to make JB pregnant, so fast to be so seriously into a sexual relationship?

Actually they slept together while he was drunk before they started to date officially. 

@rolisrntex I didn’t expect that’s the reason for Yuri to go back home, but I can understand her. She feels insecure as she might lose her mother. HJ should introduce her quickly to DG so as she feels secure and need not go find JS to reconcile with HJ. 

• Like 3
    • Sad 2

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

IKR... This is k-writer is so annoying. Is the k-writer trying to make us viewer annoyed with Yuri so in the hope that the k-writer can slot in the pregnancy part unnoticed...?? FAT CHANCE, we STILL object to the barf couple... 

Did the k-writer not noticed that by putting Yuri wanting her parents to get back together, Yuri will end up being the bad guy here...? Did the k-writer not realized that Yuri is STILL a KID...???

I would understand if  Yuri noticed if the case being Yuri see how miserable her mom is after the divorce and she sees her mom faces hardship after hardship after the divorce, misses her dad everyday, then its understandable if she still want her mom to be happy as how her mom was when she was married to her dad....  BUT this is not the case. Yuri herself sees how happy and carefree her mom is AFTER the divorce, how independent and successful her mom's career has become....

If she wants her parents to get back together, it means she is okay that her mom be bullied by the in-laws and she is okay that her dad cheated on her mom, just as long as her parents are together, never mind that her dad wasn't even living with them most of the time for the past 6 years....???

K-writer, do u want us viewer to think badly of Yuri? By making Yuri wanting her parents back, it kinda imply that Yuri thinks that her mom doesn't deserve better and her mom should just settle for her dad regardless how her dad left her mom for another woman.... 

K-writer, you are just being weird and illogical....

• Like 3
    • Insightful 3

watched monday's ep with subs and it was certainly fun. the leads romantic journey is cute and natural. it doesn't seem forced and just an extension of their natural vibe.

jeon won - yuran confrontation was such a firecracker to watch! first, can I say that stepmom has seriously become a really entertaining character. used to find her a tad annoying with her nasal whine but she seriously delivers some of the best lines and faces. even her relationship with junhu is fascinating. so yuran rings the bell and stepmom knows it is trouble. she doesn't just sit there and wait for the storm to hit but immediately calls junhu. she is very protective of jeon won as a daughter-in-law. find it interesting that despite his disdain for stepmom, he always picks up her call even though his voice is super exasperated. he doesn't ignore her calls. with the warning, he is speeding home but jeon won is really a queen with her cup of tea. no ranting, no tears, no petty insults -- she really is a ferocious lion to watch. rather than yuran on the offensive, jeon won's quiet tactics put yuran on the defensive. even while yuran gets petty nasty, jeon won does not stoop to her level.

their confrontation reveals a lot of jeon won's character and fighting style. it also revealed a lot about her thinking. the marriage is important to her but she makes an interesting point where she stresses that she isn't the one holding on to this marriage or junhu. her implication is that he is the one holding on to her and if any point, he makes the choice to walk out, she will not hold on to him in any form. it explains why she would be willing to look the other way and not confront him directly about the affair. yuran insists that he loves her but jeon won turns it around and asks if he really does. obviously, if he did, then he would be dancing to her tune and there is no need for yuran to seek her out. that raises another interesting perspective as well as question.

does jeon won think that if he never loved her, then their power dynamic would be different? maybe she does have a point because junhu is downright furious and kicks out yuran. his words were interesting because he gives very different reasons for rejecting yuran than what one would expect. it is not her lack of status or his lack of feeling but rather that she is irrational and never thinks. yuran asks why he is so careful around jeon won and his answer is that yuran cannot be compared to her. his answer makes this affair a far more complex watch. what does junhu actually feel? it really sounds like he has a great deal of respect for jeon won and more. she is very important to him but yet, he is choosing to spend time with yuran who he despises for being a drama queen. so what exactly is going on? the stepmom had a nice jab in there when she raised her eyebrow and said he was the last person she would have thought to have an affair. had to laugh at that. all the times he looked down at her but he now is in the back foot.

it looks like our break from jin bong- cheol jin arc was short lived. however, I was dying of laughter from reading some of the comments on the raw on the site I watch. comments ranged from how everyone is so fertile in this drama that they get pregnant in one time; junhu seems to be the only one using condoms; my favourite - perhaps jin bong just got some disease and is sick, not pregnant. :lol::lol::lol:. when you hate an arc, best is to make fun of it then! ^_^

• Like 1
    • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

If she wants her parents to get back together, it means she is okay that her mom be bullied by the in-laws and she is okay that her dad cheated on her mom, just as long as her parents are together, never mind that her dad wasn't even living with them most of the time for the past 6 years....???

K-writer, do u want us viewer to think badly of Yuri? By making Yuri wanting her parents back, it kinda imply that Yuri thinks that her mom doesn't deserve better and her mom should just settle for her dad regardless how her dad left her mom for another woman.... 

I guess the writer feels they have to introduce tension in the new relationship right way instead of giving us a few episodes of enjoying the pairing. Like you I think the writer wants us to believe Yu Ri has amnesia. I mean the girl is what 7-8 years old and her dad hardly came to see her for most of her young life? It's not like they had a close father/daughter relationship in the first place. I believe this where Ok Boon and CJ need to step in and have a talk with the little one. 

They need to let her know that they haven't seen this HJ since before she married JS. They like having this HJ back. They also like HJ having a man that will not only love her but respect her for who she is and what she does. They need to tell her she needs to give it some time and HJ will introduce DG to her at the appropriate time and give her a chance to bond with him. They need to let Yu Ri know she should be happy for mom and her new life without the Lee family.

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

their confrontation reveals a lot of jeon won's character and fighting style.

It is now apparent that JW is one cool cat. She calculates with her brain and not her emotions. It looks like from the 81 preview that envelope to the courier is dirt she dug up on YR regarding her lack of culinary skills. It would not surprise me that the envelope is going straight to the production company that produces YR's show. 

[analogy] I remarked to my wife last night while we watched 81 raw that YR and JW are like two snakes. YR is what we call a hognose snake. We have them here where I live. A hognose snake puts on a bluff. When cornered, it will flatten its neck to make itself look like a cobra. It will hiss and strike at you to make you think it is a menacing threat but in the end it is totally harmless.

JW is more like a green mamba. A green mamba hides in the trees and stealthily stalks it prey. When it strikes it does so quietly and is deadly. Its victims don't know what hit it until it is much too late. [/analogy]

• Like 1
    • Insightful 3

17 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I guess the writer feels they have to introduce tension in the new relationship right way instead of giving us a few episodes of enjoying the pairing. Like you I think the writer wants us to believe Yu Ri has amnesia. I mean the girl is what 7-8 years old and her dad hardly came to see her for most of her young life? It's not like they had a close father/daughter relationship in the first place.

I don't know; unlike others here, I don't feel it is that unrealistic. yea, it is a way of introducing tension but it also seems organized in a sense. unlike gwang ju who basically got traumatized by yuran's behaviour, yuri never really suffered in that sense. she just was neglected but it was not treated as something unusual by any of the family, more like something to be mocked at. also, hae jin never had a problem with jin sang's behaviour and never complained about him to yuri. so yuri is more mad at dad and jin bong rather than jin sang. she never got to see first hand jin sang's apathy towards hae jin because he was never home. he was more like the absentee father working abroad and it was not like hae jin was unhappy during those 7 years. she was happy to be a doormat and like jin sang repeatedly reminded her, it was her choice to slave away at the restaurant. so it seems understandable that yuri would see juri as the problem for the marriage breakdown because hae jin never communicated that she was unhappy with how those 7 years were. so rather than cheol jin or mom having a chat, it is really hae jin that needs to explain the hard truth about how she has moved on and is now happier. gwang ju on the other hand knew dae gu was very unhappy but was trying for his sake.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is really hae jin that needs to explain the hard truth about how she has moved on and is now happier

I don't know that could go the other way too. Yu Ri could then blame HJ for not wanting to reconcile with JS. I feel like if grandma talks to Yu Ri first then Yu Ri could approach HJ and ask for her side of the story. Then HJ could explain to Yu RI that she stayed in that marriage for Yu Ri's sake and not her own.

• Like 3
    • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I don't know that could go the other way too. Yu Ri could then blame HJ for not wanting to reconcile with JS. I feel like if grandma talks to Yu Ri first then Yu Ri could approach HJ and ask for her side of the story. Then HJ could explain to Yu RI that she stayed in that marriage for Yu Ri's sake and not her own.

I like your idea more..... The tension may very be Yuri will blame HJ for not wanting to reconcile and JS will be the one that will the instigator on Yuri to pressure HJ to come back to him after he found out that JR cheated on him i reckon...

The other thing HJ can do is let DG spend time with Yuri. Hopefully she can see how kind and attentive DG is with her. She'll finally see HOW a dad should take care of their children and she will realized what she have been missing all this while....

• Like 5

That's it, Juri, dump Jinsang, and leave him and his dumb family in the lurch.  Serves them right!  I'm all for double-revenge!

Pity that nice In Seon will get Juri, but he will also get a decent pre-nup since he's smart, and his mom will probably insist on proper behavior and an even exchange, so Juri will have to behave, so that's that.  And it will serve JS right to be cheated on.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Pity that nice In Seon will get Juri, but he will also get a decent pre-nup since he's smart, and his mom will probably insist on proper behavior and an even exchange, so Juri will have to behave, so that's that.  And it will serve JS right to be cheated on.

You know what, it will be funny if that guy is from proper behaviour family like you said and JR don't make the cut by In Seon family. So JR have to bent backwards to be accepted. All got ruin just because JS came and crash the engagement party by saying JR is already married to him and here's the picture and the marriage certificate (JS went and register their marriage a week before that). JS being bitter coz JR refuse to return the wedding ring and give him alimony money, hence JS went and ruin everything JR does... 

• Like 1
    • LOL 1
    • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

That's it, Juri, dump Jinsang, and leave him and his dumb family in the lurch.  Serves them right!  I'm all for double-revenge!

Actually I prefer In Seon to turn out to be a playboy and cheats JR of her love. It will be karma for JR. She needs to learn what it feels like to be cheated on just like what HJ has gone through. 

• Like 8

No logic to Yuri blaming her mom cos she saw with her own eyes her dad with a new wife in their room but nobody told her that her parents are divorced. In fact Yuri felt sorry for her mom who had to suffer & slave by living with her in-laws so why would she turn against her own mom & Yuri was never close to her dad. Blame it on the script writer 

• Like 6

I'm starting to loath this k-writer with his/her type of writing... Why he have to put a very sour taste scene in a certain episode whenever he gives something a very nice scene that for sure the viewers will like? Its like its his mission is to destroy any happy feeling the viewer will feeling whenever he is forced to give some nice/ justice scene for the main leads.... Let me tell you something, this type of writing is just HORRIBLE...!!!!!! STOP DOING THIS ALREADY...!!!

I can't really enjoy the lovey dovey scenes and JW tactical revenge plan coz i unfortunately caught some of the BARF couple scene.... 

K-writer, do you have a crush on the actress JB or what? This is why u are hell bent on giving JB happy ending with no consequence of all the cruelty she has done to HJ???

Or was your plan to make JB just immature but still lovable character BUT the actress playing JB couldn't act it that she ended up SCREWING the character so bad and the actress ended up portraying as mean bully, annoying ,lazy, who takes advantage of good people  that you don't know how to u-turn it..??? Is this what really happened...??? 

May i suggest just kill off her character? pretty sure the white truck is available somewhere....

11 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Actually I prefer In Seon to turn out to be a playboy and cheats JR of her love. It will be karma for JR. She needs to learn what it feels like to be cheated on just like what HJ has gone through. 

Oh, what say that guy was trying to get JR coz he know she is from a rich family so that her money can save his business...???? Or he is someone who will scam JR to invest on something and after she does, that company she invested went bankrupt and In Seon disappear. JR lost all her money and company shares (she sold most of the shares so that she can invest BIG) ...... I personally like the later option...

JS will find out about the affair but still trying to hold on to JR coz of $$$. But went he finds out that JR lost her money, JS will dump JR ...

• Like 6