[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I'm still not buying this, i don't lik this lazy but I have the impression that the writers are trying to make her more friendly, and lovable

it is because it is fake. she starts dating cheol jin and all of a sudden, she is influenced by him into being a better person? eye roll. so she lived with hae jin for 7 years and treated her like a stone on a road to be stepped on and that time, she had no idea hae jin was a good person? she wasn't influenced by hae jin to be better? she avoided the restaurant because she didn't want to run into mom and now she is better? please! tsk tsk.

like @Saja La, am skipping their scenes if possible. it is common in kdramas to have questionable characters get redeemed but it only works when there is genuine self-reflection and a turning point. the journey can actually be moving because the characters are forced to confront the reality of their actions and there is nowhere to hide. here, it feels like we viewers are being forced to accept this couple but why should we? call me cynical but even her buying gifts felt like she is doing all of these acts to try and impress cheol jin. this is not true change. if it was, she would shop on her own and not make a big scene about how she is buying stuff. there would be flashback scenes of how cruel and horrible she was and her feeling horrible about how she treated hae jin. instead, she gives some fake lines to cheol jin because she desperately wants to marry him and the idiot is falling for her lines. this is the same girl who was excited when juri gifted her expensive clothes and bag but now that juri does not do anything, hae jin is her sister-in-law. eye roll. she is just a different version of yuran. we viewers dont' have amnesia.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I might be wrong, but i think DG found out that HJ was the one that handed in his first script.. Hence why he kept the first script along with the envelope too... 

However, i am curious why he threw away that envelope away ....

He got mad at HJ because she found out about JH/YR and didn't tell him. Except she had just found out about it (100% for sure). She also confronted YR about it and asked YR if she wanted to save the marriage. YR gave her a vague answer. HJ decided to err on the side of caution and DG kicked her out for that. 

I can understand him getting mad. However, his marriage issues were really none of HJ's business. She was just the housekeeper/nanny after all. 

• Like 4

Well I guess I'll just jump into the bandwagon and be fickle like the rest of them.  From the preview, I am more than disappointed with DG. He could have just yelled at her and asked her to explain - but no - he's got to kick her out like the trash. Even Yuran got better treatment. There is no excuse for his actions.  She is better off without him and JS.  JW and or CJ should help her rise to fame without those fools.:rage:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I can understand him getting mad. However, his marriage issues were really none of HJ's business. She was just the housekeeper/nanny after all. 

I agree with you. It doesn't help that  Yuran might actually exaggerate about HJ already knew it and tells this to DG. Yuran probably will say that HJ even saw them lovey dovey in the lift MONTHS ago (emphasis on the months), yet HJ never told DG about it... And i think HJ won't be given the opportunity to defend herself when DG is that temper mode, so i think HJ just left when DG kicked her out...

What i hope will happened is that DG may say, he wants her to leave his house first thing tomorrow morning.  DG  thinks that HJ will leave the next morning, but DG will be super surprise that HJ left middle of the night when GJ comes in and ask where is HJ .... I do hope we see him super worried that HJ left middle of the night and he won't be able to know if HJ arrived at house safely or not. So, DG will scoop up the sleepy GJ and they will take the car, so that he can be sure HJ arrive at her house safely. DG will see HJ waiting for the bus/ trying to get a taxi at the side of the road, DG sees red when he sees that some younger guy trying to harassed HJ. DG quickly park his car near her and out he goes to safe his "wife" again like last time. He would defend HJ by saying he is her husband so he told those guys to back off... GJ heard his dad called HJ his wife so GJ play along too by calling HJ "omaaaaa". Still in anger mode, DG grab her hand and walk towards his car. DG will say "Not a word from you". DG open the front door so that HJ sits besides him instead of at the back with GJ. Without thinking, he drove back to his house. He'll park the car and he told everyone to get out and he'll take hold of HJ's bag and her hand while HJ hold GJ's hand.  All three went inside and DG will indicate that HJ goes into GJ's room with the boy and all he said "We'll talk about this tomorrow when everyone has calm down"..

HJ, stun and not knowing what to do, just follow what DG said and she slept in GJ's room. In bed, GJ will say that he liked it that his dad called HJ his wife, he wishes that it was true...

DG will sleep in that sofa to make sure HJ won't try to leave again in a few hours time... 

How nice if this happens.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

Hi chingu.... Long time no see... You watching this k-drama?

Yeah I am watching quite a few things now I mostly stealth on this one though lol

@rolisrntex On the flip said her marriage issues was none of his business but he made it his business though and help her greatly. She did know or atleast had every strong suspicions even the neighbors told her about it.Not to mention she knew how horrible of person the mother was to the little boy I thought she would have told him when  ex wife tired to come back.

The situation right now between is not the same when she found out her husband was cheating they where not really close or anything but now they are and he trust her alot,they live together and he is writing a book about her.

I am sure it not easy for anyone to tell someone about this stuff it never is, i completely  understand her but I also understand his hurt. 

I doubt he will be mad for lone especially with his son nudging him along, he is in the shock of betrayal.   

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I am watching quite a few things now I mostly stealth on this one though lol

@rolisrntex On the flip said her marriage issues was none of his business but he made it his business though and help her greatly. She did know or atleast had every strong suspicions even the neighbors told her about it.Not to mention she knew how horrible of person the mother was to the little boy I thought she would have told him when  ex wife tired to come back.

The situation right now between is not the same when she found out her husband was cheating they where not really close or anything but now they are and he trust her alot,they live together and he is writing a book about her.

I am sure it not easy for anyone to tell someone about this stuff it never is, i completely  understand her but I also understand his hurt. 

I agree with you...In his mind he view HJ as a friend and lashed out.  Thinking she should have told him. I know once he calms down he will regret those words. Looking forward to the moment where he will have to grovel  back to ask her forgiveness..  In the meantime still FF the moments with lazy girl and clueless brother.. :unsure:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I can understand too. But then I think she was more than a housekeeper/nanny to him now, which he doesn’t realize and acknowledge yet. That’s why the hurt and feeling of betrayed. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Just watched 76 raw. It looks like this is the week everything gets blown up. Also, CJ and his mom has a nice surprise for HJ. I won’t spoil it.

i just saw ep 76.... 

Spoiler

Somehow, its not really anything wow, aside from the workload will increase 10 fold, HJ will still be working for someone else..... The owner is CJ and her mom i reckon.. And when CJ marries JB, (the k-writer are hell bent on putting those 2 family together), JB will be all mighty all over again coz its HER hubby's restaurant that HJ is working at.... JB will be like her father back then.... sigh... I prefer her taking care of GJ, she only need to cook for GJ, DG and herself. And she can do her blog and hopefully become famous enough that they want to do a cooking show for her... Wasn't that what the k-writer was heading for earlier...?? 

• Like 2

Bwahahahahaaa...

Spoiler

JH is so silly... he actually thought a newspaper can cover himself up?? ROTFLOL.... YR is so savage in the way she revealed JH.

I think DG is more hurt about HJ keeping the secret from him than anything else. Oh no, he is back to his angry old self... breaking his laptop into half and smashing it to the floor :tears:

So looking forward to tomorrow's episode when finally CJ figured out that his girlfriend is LJB, sister of LJS.

Fist clenching count:

JW: 2++

DG: 2

JH: 1

• Like 6

DG and HJ  -  make up love is so sweet.  (the near future?)

JH like Tom  Cruise must like tall women. 

JW to YR  -  back off  bleep, bleep, bleep, I'm the one wearing the wedding ring. (this is my guess what she would say to her one day -soon, soon, soon)

CJ -   how many hints does he need for the scales to fall of his eyes. (but crossing my fingers for ep.76-77)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Saja La said:

i just saw ep 76.... 

Reveal hidden contents

Somehow, its not really anything wow, aside from the workload will increase 10 fold, HJ will still be working for someone else..... The owner is CJ and her mom i reckon.. And when CJ marries JB, (the k-writer are hell bent on putting those 2 family together), JB will be all mighty all over again coz its HER hubby's restaurant that HJ is working at.... JB will be like her father back then.... sigh... I prefer her taking care of GJ, she only need to cook for GJ, DG and herself. And she can do her blog and hopefully become famous enough that they want to do a cooking show for her... Wasn't that what the k-writer was heading for earlier...?? 

LOL I hadn't thought of this possibility for JB:rage:, poor HJ, you are a visionary, :joy::joy:      

for tomorrow CJ will really see the truth? CJ is so blind, and what he will do, may he even be a coward, and try to hide the truth from his family and JB but  I really hope he will end this relationship, I hope I am not disappointed

poor DG he is so hurt, for him these two best friends betrayed him, I hope HJ will try to speak to him

JW is unhappy and very sad but why do you hurt yourself so much? divorce,  she is afraid of being alone? so sad

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Will Bae Yuran finally die or get lost completely somehow? Her role as catalyst is done, right?

She is up to something in the 77 preview. I loved JH's comeback to her after he slapped her down and started to leave. She said something to the effect that if he left her she was going to die. His retort? "Go ahead and die." lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Will Bae Yuran finally die or get lost completely somehow? Her role as catalyst is done, right?

if it is the other revenge drama that we are watching, I would expect her to be like sera and try to off junhu or jeon won or both together. but this writer seems like they want to avoid that kind of madness. pity really. this actress seems tailor made for psychotic characters with the way she raises her eyebrows and says "not sure" with a smirk.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if it is the other revenge drama that we are watching, I would expect her to be like sera and try to off junhu or jeon won or both together. but this writer seems like they want to avoid that kind of madness. pity really. this actress seems tailor made for psychotic characters with the way she raises her eyebrows and says "not sure" with a smirk.

She is very good, and beautiful too.  I have enjoyed watching her.  One reason I am considering watching Blessing of the Sea is that she is in it.  But from Asianwiki, it seems her role is small.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Yuran might just do that, try to off JH that is -  if after all that she have done  backfired (to break up JH's marriage), but JW still decided to keep JH.... Like if i can't keep JH, neither can JW...

• Like 6

I was thinking of Oh My Venus. At the end the cheaters lived happily ever after. With one big consequence. No children in the future. I skipped their scenes. Barf. That swimmer guy was a punching bag in my dreams.

So, I think this writer loves sinners:innocent:

JH and YR:mask:will end up together in the end - but poor with one of them maimed

CJ will quit his director job and JB will give up his actress aspirations. All for love. They will get married and run the Pork Chop restaurant  together. With little Kang munchkins running around the place. And of course JB pregnant again.:expressionless:

If that not enough, the writer can't forget JS's and JB's dad. His sinners reward.... He and HJ's mom will end up together. reference the relationship chart.:mrgreen:    What do they say in kdramas - they must have done something great in their past lives to reap such rewards.

What's the writer going to do with the rest of sinners like JS and the innocent bystanders like JW. 

What will he do?  JS and JW?  Noo nope no way  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2