[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

JB is pregnant , it's no a surprise, preview CJ    want a absortion,  she refuse it, but i think that he will regrret it, he will apologize to her, so the mother will be upset and cry for about 3 episodes, then the wedding is coming, they will married probably around episode 90

JW is also stupid, so she want to give to her husband a another chance  for their couple

• Like 2

Hope JB pregnancy is a false alarm or face miscarriage. Get pregnant not out of love but through a drunken folly & then later end up a broken family? CJ portrayed as a responsible, respectable & down to earth man suddenly can pregnant a woman over a one night stand? The writer must be nuts or running out of idea on how to improve a drama more realistically than to blacken his character.

• Like 3

I just saw ep 81 with the sub... Seriously, DG is so adorable.... The texting scene was hilarious.... Him saying  "will HJ stop making him feel so desperate ? You're making me look like i'm crazy".... It just shows that DG is ALWAYS thinking about HJ...!!! LOL

And i liked it a lot that the first thing he did when he was told that his story will be air, he rush to straight away to inform his loved ones....  He even told the help Nam to next time look into the restaurant before barging in, and Nam happily left... LOL... 

Yuri was so direct, she was straight to the point and said, "did JR really think she can ignore her (yuri) forever? JB, JS's dad, her and his dad is a set. i can't believer you (JR) don't even know that"... LOL...

And i love it that CJ's mom told CJ that she never want to have anything to do with that family ever again... So, CJ, you are truly informed...!! Even HJ doesn't want to even send Yuri herself to that house....!!!  

Another thing i wanna ask you guys, if CJ god forbid marries the leech JB, then Yuri can either call JS, her dad and also uncle in-law right? So the possibility of HJ-JS is completely gone right? No 2 siblings can marry into the same family right? So, if indeed CJ ends up marrying leech JB, then CJ and leech JB effectively closing the door of JS and HJ EVER getting back together then right...? So the k-writer will end up making CJ the bad guy here huh...??  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Another thing i wanna ask you guys, if CJ god forbid marries the leech JB, then Yuri can either call JS, her dad and also uncle in-law right? So the possibility of HJ-JS is completely gone right? No 2 siblings can marry into the same family right? So, if indeed CJ ends up marrying leech JB, then CJ and leech JB effectively closing the door of JS and HJ EVER getting back together then right...? So the k-writer will end up making CJ the bad guy here huh...??  

Someone brought this point up before. It is to forever close the possibility for HJ-JS reunion. Who knows soft-hearted HJ might “sacrifice” herself again for Yuri? Anyway, CJ is not being made a bad guy, but instead a sacrificial guy so as to make smooth the way for our main OTP -_-

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Someone brought this point up before. It is to forever close the possibility for HJ-JS reunion.

I'd like to think this is the case. Really don't like the Yu Ri trying to get her parents back together arc the writer is taking. I feel like the writer is trying to insult my intelligence with this story line. However, it seems kdrama writers are always insulting my intelligence but I watch anyway.

Spoiler

After watching ep 82 raw, the envelope JW sent with the courier was definitely hit material to destroy BYR's career. The bad press has started to hit the internet. 

I don't want to read too much into the preview, but it appears the green mamba (JW) is about to strike again. This time against her husband.

Those of us who questioned her motives after we know she knew about the affair just didn't understand her motives. She wasn't looking the other way, she was biding her time and planning her ambush.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, CJ is not being made a bad guy, but instead a sacrificial guy so as to make smooth the way for our main OTP -_-

I just thought of something... This k-writer seems to like to repeat his scenario.. 2 drunken being taken advantage, cheating couples 2 sets (JS-JR & Yuran-JH). So i wonder if this k-writer have plans for CJ to marry another person on rebound (JW perhaps) and also coz CJ wanted to help JW get back on her feet like how DG did for his sister. On this note, the k-writer will again pull similar scenario where after CJ-JW marries, JB will try to ruin the marriage by trying to get CJ back by hook or by crook....?? But in this case, CJ will be faithful to his new wife... CJ will come to love JW fully once he realized how kind hearten JW is when she accept CJ's child as hers. JB give away the baby coz the baby serve no purpose to her since CJ still not willing to come back to her... JB and Yuran becomes bff after that....

One can wish right....?? heheh, i still want JW to be with CJ.... 

• Like 5

What I really dislike is that JB is still begging for CJ to accept her despite their family connection. Although CJ seems quite resolute for now in not getting back together, I feel like he would eventually give in. So, what I really cannot accept is that JB is practically getting her wish fulfilled, first dating the man of her dreams and then, getting married to the man of her dreams. Whyyy? I know I am being mean not wishing happiness for her, but writer has not succeeded in turning me towards her. I believe in having second chance in life, but her transformation needs to be apparent first before I can accept her as CJ’s wife. Argh! So frustrating. 

• Like 7

@ktcjdrama ~ jin bong is such annoying character especially as she is utterly selfish. it also sets a really bad example of a relationship; she basically bulldozes, stalks and emotionally manipulates cheol jin into a relationship. how exactly is that love? from the beginning, their relationship has been super shallow. why did he kiss her? did he like her? do they have anything in common? nope. he was drunk and was frustrated. instead of recognizing his sadness, she made it all about her. she does it again this round. where is the maturity? where is the care?

it is really perplexing because the writer is really writing some complex and well thought out scenes for the other relationships. even jin sang and juri had more depth and substance. juri never annoyed me as much as jin bong. the actress playing jin bong does not seem to be good but I also think her character and arc is extremely poorly written. the pregnancy trope is just sad and spells out bad writing. it was like the writer needed to put in some tension and voila, the pregnancy trope. but I agree with you; I am not ready for this character to have it all. after so long, the mom is happy. doesn't she deserve some smiles.

if they keep going down this route, then I might drop the drama as it feels like this arc is overshadowing our main leads who should be the stars. if I knew korean, I would complain so much on the SBS boards.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What I really dislike is that JB is still begging for CJ to accept her despite their family connection. Although CJ seems quite resolute for now in not getting back together, I feel like he would eventually give in. So, what I really cannot accept is that JB is practically getting her wish fulfilled, first dating the man of her dreams and then, getting married to the man of her dreams. Whyyy? I know I am being mean not wishing happiness for her, but writer has not succeeded in turning me towards her. I believe in having second chance in life, but her transformation needs to be apparent first before I can accept her as CJ’s wife. Argh! So frustrating. 

I feel the same way... so much so that I did not look at the latest subbed episode.  Missing out on our leads new found happiness.  This pregnancy has ruin my  excitement  to look at this drama.

Reading all the  funny/ insightful  comments makes my day..and I will continue  to log on to read and keep up with my favorite  people.  So many thanks to all the wonderful  commentors  on this site.  I really appreciate it.:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if they keep going down this route, then I might drop the drama as it feels like this arc is overshadowing our main leads who should be the stars.

I feel the same way... I’m not sure whether I can just skip their scenes going forward. Not really the way I watch dramas. 

Had they written her to be feeling ashamed and pulling away from CJ, I might be able to accept her more. But she just begged CJ to overlook their connection. True, she is not smart enough to use her pregnancy to wrestle CJ into taking responsibility and marry her, but begging to be together (being pregnant or not) given their family background still doesn’t sit well with me.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I feel the same way... I’m not sure whether I can just skip their scenes going forward. Not really the way I watch dramas. 

Had they written her to be feeling ashamed and pulling away from CJ, I might be able to accept her more. But she just begged CJ to overlook their connection. True, she is not smart enough to use her pregnancy to wrestle CJ into taking responsibility and marry her, but begging to be together (being pregnant or not) given their family background still doesn’t sit well with me.

yea, the way she begs is not just selfish but also makes her a person who has no shame or pride. like you said, there's no true introspection and so it is hard to accept this character. it is ridiculous that she thinks they can still somehow get together if he chooses to ignore her background. how exactly does she want him to do that? the character has always been super immature but I guess she needs a few more slaps and cold water thrown on her before she realizes this path is impossible. what I would really like to see is mom and hae jin reject jin bong outright. hae jin needs to seek her own happiness and not put on a brave face for cheol jin. ditto with mom. if that happens, then I can still accept this arc. we can just write cheol jin off as it is his bad fate because we know he will never be happy with someone who is so incredibly stupid and someone his family rejected him for. if jin bong realizes that cheol jin is hurting because of her selfishness and walks away, then it will be a character we can somewhat like. so far, she is someone we just want to slap. I didn't even feel slapping juri but I find the way this actress is portraying jin bong really aggravating.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

f they keep going down this route, then I might drop the drama as it feels like this arc is overshadowing our main leads who should be the stars. if I knew korean, I would complain so much on the SBS boards.

You'll be happy to know the viewers are even more incensed on the SBS boards. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Just now, rolisrntex said:

really????? tell me more!!! that will definitely make me feel better to hear how they are responding.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Just now, Lmangla said:

really????? tell me more!!! that will definitely make me feel better to hear how they are responding.

The sentiment is pretty much the way we feel here. That JB's character has not been developed enough to invoke sympathy even when she is pregnant. She is just being clingy and entrapping CJ.

I'm trying to figure out where the writer is going with this. I find it hard to believe the intention is just HJ/JS part 2. Why repeat the same story especially this far into the drama? Are they making this couple take a different path with the pregnancy?  Either the writer is being lazy or has something else planned.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

The sentiment is pretty much the way we feel here. That JB's character has not been developed enough to invoke sympathy even when she is pregnant. She is just being clingy and entrapping CJ.

thats good to hear; thought the korean viewers were maybe feeling sympathetic for jin bong and hence the writer had gone back to the original plan of putting these two together.

36 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm trying to figure out where the writer is going with this. I find it hard to believe the intention is just HJ/JS part 2. Why repeat the same story especially this far into the drama? Are they making this couple take a different path with the pregnancy?  Either the writer is being lazy or has something else planned.

yea I can't figure it out either. with the main leads, this drama has shown is that an unplanned pregnancy does not necessarily mean a happy marriage or a stable relationship. so in that case, why go through this pregnancy trope? is it to promote condoms? maybe they are the hidden PPL sponsor? ^_^ hahahah.. it is strange that the writer is continuing with this arc even when viewers are reacting so negatively against this.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

Let's assume JB does have the baby.

CJ does NOT have to marry JB. They've shown this already: DG raised GJ alone. HJ is raising YR alone. 

CJ should NOT marry into that leech family. They're all useless, selfish and honestly depressing. If things aren't handed to them, they have no interest in getting, learning or creating. And we've already had the miserable marriage of HJ and JS as proof that getting knocked up won't make a good marriage. 

The leech family should NOT raise the baby. When all hell breaks loose and JR leaves JS, JS will discover that his 'investment' has flown the coop. The entire family will be broke and hungry again because not a damn one of them knows how to do anything. CJ's family should raise it the baby.

Hey remember when JB really, really, REALLY, REALLY wanted to be an actress? So she made HJ work, used that money and got plastic surgery? And then ... gave up on being an actress immediately when she found out there was work and effort and talent involved? And started stalking CJ.

JB hasn't learned or earned anything. She just whines, pouts, and cries IN EVERY SCENE NOW, until she gets her way. That is some awesome parent material right there! The writer is pulling out every trick to turn her into Mother Theresa - next she'll save some puppies or save an elder while crossing the street - Anything to make the audience like her. That ship has sailed for me. Now she's just someone who'll trap CJ in a marriage that once again will turn HJ's family into slaves taking care of JB and JB's useless family.

Edited by Gypsygirl
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I have the impression that this will not change anything I mean soon we arrive at episode 90, the last arc will surely be on the script of DG and the company, but I am waiting to see, especially that JB does don't want to leave CJ, I don't see how to put an end to this relation with the unborn baby

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:
I have the impression that this will not change anything I mean soon we arrive at episode 90, the last arc will surely be on the script of DG and the company, but I am waiting to see, especially that JB does don't want to leave CJ, I don't see how to put an end to this relation with the unborn baby

I confirmed with my wife about brothers and sisters marrying into the same family. She says, while it is not explicitly against the law in Korea, it very much taboo and frowned upon. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1