[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

51 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wow great ending and preview

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e79.html

Reveal hidden contents

I think DG confess to her he had to looking at the preview of them into really into each other.  

Just watched the raw myself. Very nice ending indeed. Again with the masterful use of the flashbacks.

Spoiler

He used the line she gave him when they were sitting at his table. Something to the effect of "Can I have your Tonkasu every day from now on?"

lol at Jin Sang when his Dad told him that HJ has a new man.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Wow great ending and preview

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e79.html

Reveal hidden contents

I think DG confess to her he had to looking at the preview of them into really into each other.  

Do you mind giving spoilers? They have yet to upload ep 79 here and i can't watch the link you gave coz i am not in America.... sigh... I have go out soon so i can only watch it like 3- 4 hrs from now.. 

• Like 3

What a sweet ending :wub: kyaaaaa...!!

I was screaming in my heart like HJ did in the flashback :lol: 

Didn’t know DG has such romantic streak in him. And in the preview too when he cornered her to the wall, kyaaaaa... Finally, the ship is sailiiiiiingg... and :P somebody is going to get jeaaaaalous :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Do you mind giving spoilers? They have yet to upload ep 79 here and i can't watch the link you gave coz i am not in America.... sigh... I have go out soon so i can only watch it like 3- 4 hrs from now.. 

I think others cover pretty much all the good stuff lol

Her brother is a good dude he made this happen,someone mention hat JS cant believe that she is dating from the preview, give me a break!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Preview:

- lovey dovey moments of DG-HJ :wub:

- YR is a desperate pathetic woman who went to Jung’s mansion demanding JW to let go of JH. Pffftt, does she still not know the guy does not love her at all? 

- Dad told JS that it seems HJ has a new man (well, DG’s confession was right in the full restaurant). JS couldn’t finish his instant meal, thinking what’s HJ’s rush in finding a new man so soon, pffftt...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I love that look on her face when he came through the door. She was like, “Dude. What took you so long?”

Great acting from both of them in that final scene.

Yes, also when her eyes were smiling with tears...

I am so overjoyed that I rewatch the last two minutes many times now.

I wish I can make a clip and share here, but I can only make soundless short gif :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think others cover pretty much all the good stuff lol

Her brother is a good dude he made this happen,someone mention hat JS cant believe that she is dating from the preview, give me a break!

Thanks @dramaninja @rolisrntex @ktcjdrama for letting me/us know what is going on in ep 79... Can't wait to watch it myself...

By the way, i agree with you, JS,  he can't believe HJ is dating, you got to be kidding me... And when he finds out that HJ is dating a famous script  writer drama who is 10 times better than him in EVERY WAY, take that...!!!

• Like 7

@Saja LaNope. I was just having a bad day. Migraine, insomnia, late for work, can't finish my post so I tried to delete it. Wished it was Friday but it's Thursday. Go figure. Too much info?  This is explaining my last post.

Now, why would you make me feel uncomfortable? Me: think, think, think.  Is there is a reason for such statement?  No, I don't feel uncomfortable with anyone or thing associated with this thread.  But I welcome any criticism done with class. After all, I'm new at this.

And your kindness will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just realized we're only into 2/3 of the series :scream: It has 124 episodes, not 100 episodes as I thought. Many things can still happen then... why am I worried now about that particular undesirable arc, hahaha....

have decided that I am going try to not think about the outcome of cheol jin - jin bong arc if possible. smileys-sports-834447.gifotherwise, won't be able to enjoy our leads finally having their romantic journey.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Just saw ep 78 sub...

DG : Mom, there is someone I can't stop thinking about and its not Yuran.

From the moment i open my eyes until i go to sleep at night, i keep thinking about her

I don't care that I got a divorce but the fact that i can't see that person anymore, keeps bothering me...

I keep feeling this way...

So sweet..... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

have decided that I am going try to not think about the outcome of cheol jin - jin bong arc if possible. smileys-sports-834447.gifotherwise, won't be able to enjoy our leads finally having their romantic journey.

You just need to SKIP all JB story line, FF is you see her and do skipped any potential scene that might have CJ-JB together... I started to really like watching this k-drama again after i did this.... Yuran -JW-JH don't annoyed me much coz HJ & DG gets more screen time (plus i keep rewinding their scene again and again esp ending of ep 78 & ep 79)... heheh

If you don't see them (CJ-JB), you won't try to figure out what will happen to them much... Just read the comment then forget about it... 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

the past to weeks I haven't watced this bc CJ-JB was just riducolous but finally the drama is moving with HJ and DG.

What does JW want? I just can't figure her out? Does she still love her husband or is everything about revenge on her husband?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, joccu said:

the past to weeks I haven't watced this bc CJ-JB was just riducolous but finally the drama is moving with HJ and DG.

What does JW want? I just can't figure her out? Does she still love her husband or is everything about revenge on her husband?

I'm hoping it is the revenge angle. Bankrupt him and his company then divorce him and tell YR, "You can have him now Ho."

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, Gypsygirl said:

The part where CJ finally tells her the truth about their relationship (which by the way would NEVER have progressed if she had used her real name!) made me laugh at her facial expression.

Error: input syntax error
System non-responsive
Abort. Abort.
Reboot.
System not found.
Shutting down.

your description of the scene was perfect. LOL.:lol:. call me sadistic but I loved the breakup scene with how he put a stop to her rambling that she will fix things and change herself.

must say manager oh is one sneaky awesome lady. hahahah.. loved how she assigned jin sang to be yuran's manager. now both of them will be each other's punishment. yuran is miffed that a rookie has been assigned to be her manager. junho can't do anything about it as manager oh gives a perfectly reasonable explanation - no one wants to be her manager given her bad temper and jin sang can't do anything. so they are apt for each other. hahahaha.... it looks like jeon won was willing to try tolerate the affair but now that yuran is on the offensive, jeon won will also start taking steps to put yuran in her place. junho is never going to drop his wife and choose yuran. if he wanted to, he could have done that at any point of time. maybe he just doesn't want to be his father or he really does not care that much about yuran or he is comfortable with his life as is. yuran is delusional if she thinks she can corner him into choosing her. so we are set for an interesting mess. should be fun.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Yu Ran's delusion is that she thinks JH feels the same way about her as she does him. Wrong! She is just a side dish to him and not the main course.

it would be nice if they flesh out his character and give some insight into his thoughts. so far, we don't really know what he thinks other than really wanting to keep this affair hush. does he care for jeon won? is he scared of her? why is he so afraid that she would know? is he afraid to lose her? why did he marry her? so many questions!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I wonder if YR was JH first love and had to marry JW because of family pressure.  This may explain  why he keeps going back to her...   It does not justify him being a jerk to his wife or his best friend.  I would hope JW  gets fed up and divorce him.  There is no trust and it seems like she really dont want to be intimate  with him.   It's about time to take back you life JW.

Let the cheater live miserably  together  forever!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1