[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Can anyone confirm the Korean stance on multiple siblings marrying into the same family? (Brother A marries Sister B. and Sister A marries Brother B).

The drama 'Love with Flaws' had the main couple hook up but also their older siblings became a couple. But the older siblings realized they couldn't be together if their younger siblings were also together. Which was a shame because they were the superior couple, in my opinion.

My question is: would this apply to divorced siblings too?

Would the fact that HJ and JS were married prohibit their siblings (CJ and JB) from getting married?

Please say yes!

I need some hope that CJ and JB won't ever get married.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Thank you guys for the spoilers. It figures just our luck. We hung in there through all the annoyances of HJ paying ostrich daily. Now finally our lovely the ship is sailing and it's getting good we have to wait patiently for days for subs, now ain't that richard simmons.

Urgh.. so I guess JS is about to suddenly remember he has a kid? I can see his slimy paws working there way back in to HJ's world, not because her want her just so stroke his own ego by trying to belittle her at first, then he'll have that don't know what you've got till it's gone regret and try say for YR's sake they should try again. But by then hopefully GJ and YR will be expecting a new sibling :D.

• Like 4

@Gypsygirl ~ think it depends on the drama (and probably the family); someone in the forum said that the reason there is this kind of block against siblings marrying into the same family is the potential to create drama where it affects multiple families. so hence, the frowning. however, it is not fully prohibited per se. in the drama, five children, two brothers wanted to marry two sister-in-laws. so girl A has brother. girl B is sister-in-law of brother through first wife who died. even though he married someone else, he kept in touch with his first wife's family. anyway these two girls fall in love with the same set of brothers and the mom of the boys throws a fit. this was more in the comic vein rather than full on melodrama. in the end, the mom relented and gave in. so it depends on the drama.

as for cheol jin and jin bong, common sense suggests that this pairing will not bring happiness to any. even if you move on from your ex, who would want to be connected to such a leech family. fingers crossed!

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, tas82 said:

I can see his slimy paws working there way back in to HJ's world

He will try but I think HJ, to use a biblical term, "Shook the dust from her sandals." when she left that family. Still he will be his persistent self and try to cling on especially since she now owns the restaurant and has made it an instant success again.

The main thing about the HJ/DG pairing is they are each other's biggest fan first. He fully supports her culinary skills and she is totally into his writing. I love how the writer built that dynamic between them before pairing them up officially. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

He will try but I think HJ, to use a biblical term, "Shook the dust from her sandals." when she left that family. Still he will be his persistent self and try to cling on especially since she now owns the restaurant and has made it an instant success again.

The main thing about the HJ/DG pairing is they are each other's biggest fan first. He fully supports her culinary skills and she is totally into his writing. I love how the writer built that dynamic between them before pairing them up officially. 

Yes they've developed a proper partnership and as much as the they'd rag each other they's a mutually respect there that never existed with JS. Writer did good with their development. Her indifference to JS's antics plus the fact she'll let him have both barrels this time will cut JS  deep. Can't wait to see him squirm and for the penny to drop that he's no better than primordial ooze. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I  have a feeling JS will be shocked and a tad ashamed when his daughter will not be on his side.  She is really smart and observant.    He nor his family did not show her mother any respect and It would not surprise me if she ask GU to put her under his family line once or if HJ and  Gu  gets married.

Like many of you I think JB will ask HJ for a job in the hope of gaining points with her and her family.   Trying to wiggle back into you know whose life... Smh

• Like 8

7 hours ago, tas82 said:

I can see his slimy paws working there way back in to HJ's world,

You're too kind... I would say "slimy claws" :naughty:

Why is Monday so far away? Hahahaa, I want next episode to come quick but I want my weekend to last longer, ottoke.... :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, nana4ever said:

I  have a feeling JS will be shocked and a tad ashamed when his daughter will not be on his side.  She is really smart and observant.    He nor his family did not show her mother any respect and It would not surprise me if she ask GU to put her under his family line once or if HJ and  Gu  gets married.

Like many of you I think JB will ask HJ for a job in the hope of gaining points with her and her family.   Trying to wiggle back into you know whose life... Smh

Yup quick fast Yu Ri will be changing her family name. She'll tell em straight to take her out their register. I want Ju Ri to hurry up and get knocked up already jeeze get that anchor already. Her and JS need to be stuck together all wen they burning in the hell fire.:naughty:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

friday's episode with subs ~ yay the sweet journey begins. kekeke.. was laughing at how manager oh sneakily sends jin sang over to yuran's apartment. does junhu think everyone is a fool? that too telling jin sang of all people that nothing is going on. hahahaha.. right, as if jin sang cannot spot cheating. eye roll. wonder how long jin sang will keep quiet though. but based on the preview, looks like it won't be necessary if yuran is confronting jeon won. yuran really seems to think that she has a chance even though junhu is openly saying that he is using her. he tells her point blank that he never owns cheap things because it won't make him happy and he has never responded to her love declarations. he insults her quite subtly in many ways but she she seems to ignore it. why does she think she stands a chance? is it just her temper? or maybe she thinks that if she was rich, he might see her.

it was fun to see juri give it back to dad though. frankly, this family needs juri to give them a big dose of reality. and she is right in her logic. she is paying for all the bills. so why should she do housework as well when jin bong does nothing? if it is all based on money, then the person who is not contributing at all should do the housework.

• Like 6

From the preview, DG ask HJ that they should start dating...

Hmmm, I would love to see Yuri and Hj's mom walk in on them at that scene... Hopefully, Yuri will also be delighted coz Yuri may already be fond of DG way way back.... HJ's mom will also be delighted seeing DG wooing her daughter...

So, that day, DG will hang out with Yuri,  while HJ offer to pick up GJ from kindergarten school. I would like that JS's dad and his two friends seeing HJ and GJ lovely interaction from a far and JS's dad knew that that relationship is serious coz HJ already bonding with her boyfriend's son.

The next day, DG will bring Yuri, GJ, HJ to see how the kids will interact... DG will be delighted to see that Yuri instantly liking the idea of having a little brother to hang out with. GJ would also be happy having a noona too... GJ will be the one to ask, if he can be Yuri younger brother, and Yuri instantly said yes... GJ, in no time said, Yuri should move into their house, which made HJ's very shy and very happy... 

DG will start coming over to HJ's place with GJ. HJ's mom will be delighted to see that once the kids has gone to bed, she'll see both HJ and DG bring out their laptop so that DG could write while HJ update her blog. CJ will arrive home to see this too... Sometime CJ and HJ's mom will join in and will have a chit chat as if they have known each other for a long time... CJ in no time start calling DG, brother in law which made DG give a HUGE smile hearing it, while HJ turns bright red... DG will call HJ's mom omonie after that....

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Saja La said:

HJ's mom will also be delighted seeing DG wooing her daughter...

She will be the captain of our ship B)

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

My guess it is either her Mom or one of the kids.

I actually think it might be Jinsang -_-

• Like 3

I can’t believe DG can be so playful and cheesy :lol: So they were going about the eating tonkatsu everyday and HJ asked him if he’s going to come empty handed, and he replied of course not, then

Spoiler

reached into his pocket to get a finger heart out :lol:

HJ is teasing DG by playing hard to get, pretending not to understand the message behind the daily tonkatsu meal. But nothing is stopping our writer now. He spelled it out to her “let’s date” and kept pressing for a clear answer too, which he finally got in a sweet (and cheesy) way from HJ too :lol:

JW stepped up the game and was all calm and collected when YR demanded her to let go of JH. Have to watch this part with subs to get the satisfaction from her answers. She is not to be messed with, it seems. In the preview, we also see her doing some “dirty” works to bring down YR. Also in preview, Yuri is back in the house with a mission to annoy her stepmother :lol:

And dun, dun, dun... new male character appearing in JR’s life. Will we see JS being cheated on then? I mean they’re not legally married yet and JR can leave him anytime for this new guy :naughty:

Fist clenching count:

JW: 2++

DG: 2

JH: 1

YR: 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This is what i like to see in k-drama daily... The main lead couple gets majority of the screen time... I liked that DG still needed to woo HJ, and HJ seems to get a kick of being woo.... And DG was really hell bent of getting his answer that it was so adorable to see....

Next, k-writer, please put scenes of their first date, First play dates, first holding hands, first candlelight dinner, etc...Oh, it would be nice if as HJ and DG walks out of the fancy restaurant, HJ will bump into Hoe JR with her "date". Hence HJ will find out that JR is cheating on JS. As it is none of her business, she won't tell anyone but HJ couldn't help but ask JR,  "Already have problems in your marriage? tut tut tut" Then walk away holding hands with DG..

Another scene i would like to see, how DG will treat HJ like a Queen, going out to buy fancy nice jacket (matching jackets) and treating her with utmost caring manner. And guess who is there to see? JS's dad and the 2 other adjusshi... Both adjusshi will report to HJ's mom what they saw... heheh

I also like to see that JW will also see DG and HJ together and they look genuinely happy. The happy couple already started taking selfie with each other.... JW will see DG stroking HJ's fringe, putting her hand in his pockets, sharing food...  CJ will see HJ-DG from afar too. Then he'll notice that he is not the only staring at the lovely couple, he'll notice JW there... CJ (who still remembers JW from the last time), start talking to JW. He'll comment that his sister finally look blissfully happy. JW agrees and she'll say, HJ is lucky to be given a second chance at happiness after the hardship HJ's ex-hubby has done to her... JW will also realized how she nearly be the caused of this not happening due to her insistence that DG not divorce Yuran..  For epilogue, the selfie photo also include JW and CJ where CJ was looking at JW..

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

JW stepped up the game and was all calm and collected when YR demanded her to let go of JH

Too bad we get delayed subs now days. I really want to know what JW said during that conversation. Like you said, JW was cool as a cucumber during that scene.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Too bad we get delayed subs now days. I really want to know what JW said during that conversation. Like you said, JW was cool as a cucumber during that scene.

Loosely translated from Chinese subs:

Spoiler

YR: It's a wedding picture. There are still people who hang their wedding picture nowadays? Hanging a wedding picture at home cannot bring happiness into the marriage, right?

JW: What do you want to say actually?

YR: Some time ago, I asked you to come to my officetel, right? Why didn't you come?

JW: Am I someone whom you can order around?

YR: That day, besides you, I also asked my husband to come. That day after he came, he immediately divorced me. Because at that time, I was in bed with your husband.

JW: So?

YR: If you've come that day, then you/I (no pronoun used) don't have to live like this. I feel it's a pity.

JW: These things, why do you want to tell me?

YR: Let go of Junho already now. (then the mother interrupted but JW asked her to leave them alone because it's her problem)

JW: Up till now, I still don't understand why you want to tell me all these.

YR: Didn't I say it already? It's now time for you to let go of Junho.

JW: Am I grabbing onto him and not letting go? I've never done that. How urgent was it that you cannot wait and have to come looking here? That's what I've been thinking about. (pause) Why? Junho is no longer listening to your biding?

YR: The person that Junho love is me!

JW: Is that so?

YR: Not you! It's me!

JW: Are you really that certain? Then why do you see the need to come here looking for me? I don't believe your words, only believe my husband's words. So, can I ask you to please leave now? (JW stood up, followed by YR)

YR: Do you know what JH said? Getting married is not with someone we love, but should be with someone suitable. JH married you not because he loves you, only because your background is suitable with him. So stop living in empty shell. Because the person JH love is me.

(JH came)

JH: Shut your mouth up! How dare you come here? Get out of my house now.

YR: Junho

JH: Didn't you hear me asking you to go out?!

JW to YR: Even with this, you still want to say he loves you? (sat down and took the teacup) Husband, can you get rid of YR from my sight? I am about to vomit.

JH: Get out! Now!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like YW is set to punish and bring down YuRan for the affair with JH. But what about JH ? I hope JW will also punish JH and shouldnt let him get away scot free. He is even worse than YuRan. At least YuRan is not ashamed, admits to the affair and fights for her love but unfortunately, JH thinks otherwise and it backfired. Look how JH treated her. He literally threw her out of his house and did not even give her a second glance. We can say that YuRan deserves it but I really want to see JH getting punished twice as much. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

Looks like YW is set to punish and bring down YuRan for the affair with JH. But what about JH ? I hope JW will also punish JH and shouldnt let him get away scot free. He is even worse than YuRan. At least YuRan is not ashamed, admits to the affair and fights for her love but unfortunately, JH thinks otherwise and it backfired. Look how JH treated her. He literally threw her out of his house and did not even give her a second glance. We can say that YuRan deserves it but I really want to see JH getting punished twice as much. 

I would really like it that Yuran will call JS to come pick her up after she got kicked out of JW's house. JS went and buy her soju and while Yuran is dead drunk, JS took advantage of Yuran..... Blah blah, Yuran wanted to commit suicide when she woke up coz she slept with a loser (JS).... 

JH's punishment should be  losing what he treasure most.. Status and wealth. At first JH had to let JW totally ruin Yuran in order to show his loyalty to JW. Second, JW will pull the rug right from under JH by taking out ALL the investment from JH's company so that JH's company crumple and JW will buy out the company on a cheap. JR and JH lost ALL their wealth and only MIL was given a little  compensation on her shares... To top it off,  the scandal becomes public when JS agree to be paid $$$ in exchange for the story...  JS and JR needed the money urgently hence why they outed JH to the paparazzi.... 

Reputation ruin, no wealth and company, and no wife, no girlfriend coz JH felt disgusted that he and JS slept with the same woman (cheap toy). 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

I'm looking forward to watching this episode with subs! Jeong Won looked so calm and collected 

And ofc JH hates Yuran. Especially after what she did with inviting Dae Gu to thr apartment. I suspect he stayed with her this long because he knows she's crazy. 

• Like 5