[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

seen the preview of tomorrow, CJ has the audacity to make the presentations between his family and JB, and yes CJ's mother throws water in JB's face, HJ will maybe pity of her but i hope not
I think CJ married her because it turned out that her mother would be against it, CJ has really changed, but anyway with the baby who arrives it is his choice
I bet the writers will let the mother soften in three or four episodes..

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2

11 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

Yep. Everybody's pissed off. Everybody except in your dreams couple. And HJ's gonna think that's why JB was so apologetic and nice to her.

So, is it worth it to watch today's episode 85? Is there so many scenes of the barf couple?

Previously CJ doesnt have much scenes only after meeting JB. Viewers actually can do without him in the drama as his role is really insignificant  hence probably scriptwriter is using CJ to focus on JB. But now seeing CJ is like an eyesore, how could they let JB get away being a pathetic woman looking for love?

• Like 5

Wow, YR is really a shameless person... she dared to return to DG’s home?!? after being divorced!?! Not even on good terms!! What logic is that??? I bet she did so knowing that DG would not have the heart to throw her out the door :angry: I am not even going to bother about CJ-JB today, because seriously this YR is... is... is... I am at loss of words to describe her!!! Don’t tell me the house belongs to her? I mean that would have been settled when divorce was made final, right? Anyway, she has been away for so long, that house couldn’t have been hers, right?? 

Throw her out and change your door passcode, DG-ah!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Sad. It's going to be sad for a lot of people for a while longer. HJ was finally happy; now she's going to get a double whammy of heartbreak. In the next episodes the CJ-JB scenes are going to be with their families. CJ's mom and sister and JB's family too. So if you want to skip CJ-JB scenes you might as well not watch any of it.  DG being passive with Yuran. JH being a coward, snake. I don't see any happy scenes for a while. JW might be a tad happy.      I may be wrong. I hope so.   Ep 85 is the beginning of the calm before the storm.  Next Sunday episode 90. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

DG being passive with Yuran. JH being a coward, snake. I don't see any happy scenes for a while. JW might be a tad happy.      I may be wrong. I hope so.             Next Sunday episode 90. 

You know what, What say DG call JH over and he'll tell JH to collect JH's trash out of his house before DG literally throw JH's mistress out and publicly announce to the media of JH's dirty deed...? JH will come and he'll witness Yuran hitting GJ and seeing HJ (who came to drop by to see GJ) saw this too and she'll come to the rescue to prevent any harm being done to GJ. HJ will become the mother lion protecting her cub. HJ will sound Yuran so much that the neighbour will come out to see. HJ will vow never to let Yuran near GJ ever again... Yuran will notice JH lurking nearby, she'll ran to JH and hug JH... The neighbours took video and photos of them... Then we see DG with Yuran's luggage and DG will be super mad at Yuran for hitting his son and he'll say to JH to take his trashy mistress with him and he'll never want to see any of them ever again....!!! HJ will quickly figure out that Yuran had came back, so we'll see HJ nagging DG on this... He'll say she march right in before he came home last night and blah blah blah, and HJ will say DG need to change the lock or move to another place where Yuran doesn't know where DG live.... 

However, I don't mind if DG just throw Yuran and her luggage out too and JH witnessing it. JH-JW ware there to do a surprise visit to DG's place.. JH had to silently see this and not say anything at all...

I'm just FF the barf couple.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

DG is too soft, he has weakness. Whenever his ex throws tantrums by walking straight into his house unannounced, DG is too scared & gives way to her. Doubt he has the heart to kick his ex out, for sure Yuran will scream "suicide" and then the men including JH will rescue her back.  Many Korean dramas are like that, forced to marry out of love, that's the weakness of men - anor typical case of CJ being trapped by a desperate woman.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

There may have been a clue as to how this writer will resolve the 'barf' couple issue.

Standing at the altar, JB said she will love CJ until she dies.  I wonder if tht will e the writer 's solution.:mellow:

Here's hoping.

But we done know grandbabies will melt the coldest of hearts. Gggrrrr....

From you guys posts maybe it's a blessing I haven't able to watch.

• Like 3

I looked up the screenwriter. He  also did Twelve Nights.  I enjoyed the drama  in the beginning but it got got complicated towards the middle and end.  For me it explains why this drama is taking so many twists and turns.   This is his style of writing.  Unfortunately, I am not a fan.   He wants us to accept the Barf couple.  Have HJ and family forgive and accept.  NOW ....GD should allow the tramp back into his home????  Mr.Writer get some sleep..you are not  thinking straight. :crazy: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

in other dramas: when the secondary couple get married and have sweet moments

Spoiler

its-so-cute-gif-7.gif

in this drama: when the secondary couple get together

Spoiler

giphy.gif

in a weird way, I love that as a group, we are actively cheering for the barf couple to break up. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tbh, I don’t care anymore about CJ-JB. Get married and go live somewhere far far away so as not to bother Mom and HJ. Come back only once a year for annual family dinner. JB seems very much subdued now due to break up and pregnancy, let’s just hope she really turn over a new leaf, for the sake of her baby if nothing else. For now, I am more concerned about the witch clawing her way back into DG’s life!! :angry:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear writer, you have only yourself to blame for everyone hating CJ & JB.

JB was a selfish lazy jerk who was horrible to HJ (and her daughter) for 60+ episodes. Then she starts stalking CJ, completely giving up on her dream of being an actress. After stalking him and throwing herself at him, she sleeps with him when he's drunk. Apparently I missed the lightning strike that flipped her personality from jerk to saint? They start dating and after 4 weeks she's talking about marriage. Now here we are 5 weeks later and she's pregnant and they're married.

5 weeks.

Give me a break! 

It takes longer than that for me to get an appointment at my hair salon! And they're already pregnant and married?!

No amount of tears and begging by JB will change my opinion of her. Why? Because that's all she does - cry and whine and do nothing. She barely works. She doesn't cook. She doesn't clean. And now with the baby, she's got the perfect 'out' for doing any housework. Now she wants to be Suzy Homemaker because she LOVES the man she's known for 5 weeks and can't live without him?! CJ had been a doting son, uncle and brother. Suddenly he's gotten amnesia about how horrible the leech family is and doesn't care that he's tying his family back to them again. What a massive disappointment CJ is.

Send this couple far far away. Or better yet, have JB save some nuns crossing the street (from the white van of doom) and die in childbirth. Now the writer will have made JB into a martyr like he wants and CJ can pine for the woman he had sex with.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

CJ's mom threw a glass of water at JB when he introduced her to the family.  JB begging HJ to accept her. Knowing HJ, she has a soft heart & may forgive JB but not her mom. Gut feel, HJ will give in to please her brother.  Wow, this scriptwriter favouring the spoilt JB to let her win??  Date for 4 weeks, get pregnant in 5 weeks - is this love or out of responsibility & why must make her pregnant? So many Korean dramas are like that, use dirty tricks to trap a man to force marriage? Before knowing each other well, they have sex already - so liberal like the western culture - cannot control their urge must go in & out of bed.

• Like 4

That evil pompous witch... Can someone please slap some senses into her? Okay, again, I don’t care about JB anymore, I detest YR so so much more... Can HJ please slap this witch? 

Here are the things witch said to DG after he sent GJ off to school. 

DG: We need to talk. 

YR: I have a headache (walks to the kitchen) 

DG: Why are you back again?

YR: Didn’t I tell you already? I have nowhere else to go. 

DG: This is not a place where you can come in and out as you like. (YR scoffs) You and I are already divorced. There is no reason for you to be here. 

YR: So? 

DG: Get out of my house immediately. 

YR: I don’t want to. 

DG: What??

YR: I have a headache now, so I cannot go out. 

DG: Bae Yu Ran!!

YR: What?! Why did you call my name for?! What can calling my name do?! Are you going to be like some people, drag me out by the arms?! I will leave, I said I will leave! Doesn’t matter what you say, when I want to leave, I will leave. 

DG: Not leave when you want to leave. But leave now!

(YR threw and smashed the glass in her hand)

YR: Don’t you bother me! I can’t stand anything now. If you want me to leave quietly, then you wait. I will first think of what to do, then leave after a few days. 

Later that day, YR dressed up and on her way out. She said to DG

“I am going out for a while. I am not leaving yet, so don’t expect anything (she snickers) Oh right, I am saying this just in case, if you dare to change the passcode, if you do that kind of childish thing, then your beloved GJ will see another ugly scene”

If I were DG, I will put her stuff out the door and change the passcode. She is not going to dictate me. She has zero right to be in that house. But of course, she pulled out the GJ card, so DG will probably do as she said. Gosh, why is this woman so evil? And she is degrading herself much making a spectacle of herself at the office building. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That evil pompous witch... Can someone please slap some senses into her? Okay, again, I don’t care about JB anymore, I detest YR so so much more.

have been actually wondering about this; it is funny because much as yuran aggravates me, also find her fascinating to watch in a disaster kind of way. actually jeon won - junhu - yuran triangle is entertaining as we don't know which way it will turn at all. maybe because I am not invested and their story has no impact on other characters I am more like this:

Spoiler

source.gif

plus, we always knew yuran is only a temporary blip in dae gu's life at the moment and she will eventually disappear. so we have more patience with her crazy. it also helps that yuran is not getting her way.

in contrast, the whole arc of jin bong aggravates me. for some reason, the writer expects us to believe that she has changed and we need to feel sorry for her. why? plus, the idea that hae jin and mom are saddled with jin bong for the rest of their life is so aggravating. maybe thats why jin bong surprisingly has taken the top spot for detested character in this drama.

Spoiler

ShamefulSlushyHedgehog-size_restricted.g

chingus, if you had to vote for most aggravating character, which would that be and why? shall we have a poll?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, if you had to vote for most aggravating character, which would that be and why? shall we have a poll?

At this point, YR is the one who makes me fume. Yes, we can be pretty sure the impact will not be long for other characters but I just really can’t stand this kind of entitled person. 

JB, no matter how unbelievable her change is for us, I see that writer is going to write her as a changed person. We haven’t seen her acting up except for the begging and begging. She seems remorseful and sincere in wanting to change to a better person. So I will close one eye as long as she really change. Like HJ said, she was just an immature person. Maybe she has finally matured? *shrug*  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But YR, she really has to go and leave our main OTP alone. Leave GJ alone. Sorry, she may be his birth mother, but in no way does she qualify to be his mother. This woman has only selfishness and selfishness stamped all over her face. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1