[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Is it just me or does anyone think Ju Ri and her whiny Mom will be back? I won't miss them if they are gone for good. Something tells me things won't work out with acne face either and she'll be back. Girl is too fickle and lazy.

I see them back for sure. JR was not all in on going with or starting something up with the tutor. The longing looks for JS to come to her showed that. Then given the call the guy took and we get to see his scheming true face. I am very sure that he is up to scamming JR and she and her mom will be running back to JH's. Maybe by the time she comes back she has a bit more maturity as she has been dealt a hard life lesson. I am not even opposed to she and JS getting back together and this time around they both do better in maintaining that marriage. 

@ktcjdrama

I wish that DG will realize just what YRan is after and just tell her point blank there will be no spot for her in his drama or his life. As soon as she hears that she will turn her face so fast and go back to being the crazy evil witch she is. What amazes me is Yran is so thick to think that a. she will be able to profit from her ex husband after all that has been said and done. b. that she would even get a part in his new drama which is produced by JH's company that JW is watching over. c. that she still has a huge skeleton in her closet (that affair) that has yet to come out. Yran forgets she paraded herself out as as a loving mother and wife when she was having an affair. Once that comes out she will be truly without a path to turn around. Unfortunately her arrogance and just awful personality is not letting her see she needs to get out before things blow up once again. The next time things hit the fan she will be stuck in a shower of public opinion with no where to run. JW will make sure she can not stand back up the next time around. 

I still shake my head at JH having the nerve to talk to DG after all is said and done. Although DG did not like or love Yran its still upsetting to find out your suppose best friend was having an affair behind your back with his wife. JH was caught with his pants around his legs so to speak. His sitting there in a robe hiding behind the paper  was a slap in the face to DG. It all made sense why JH was always trying to get him to stay with Yran as he looked him in the face but was with her behind his back. JH better hope JW does not go and talk to DG. No one is covering for him and I can't wait until JW gives it to him good. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Is it just me or does anyone think Ju Ri and her whiny Mom will be back? I won't miss them if they are gone for good. Something tells me things won't work out with acne face either and she'll be back. Girl is too fickle and lazy.

yea, they will be back. jeon won said something about how stepmom should help in the fight against junhu. at least till this triangle story is really over, stepmom and juri will be in seoul.

• Like 6

I am very disappointed and disgusted that CJ's mother is accepted JB as a  daughter  in law , I mean that despite the fact that she must cut contact with her family JB had what she wanted a man Diretor CJ,    HJ and her mother want to give her back difficult things? really? but she is pregnant, so she will have moments of respite, for me it does not work all these condictions that CJ's mom  wants to put in place, we know very well that the drama is not going to spend 7 more years for a so- called mistreatment of JB, i'm done 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I wish that DG will realize just what YRan is after and just tell her point blank there will be no spot for her in his drama or his life. As soon as she hears that she will turn her face so fast and go back to being the crazy evil witch she is. What amazes me is Yran is so thick to think that...

I still shake my head at JH having the nerve to talk to DG after all is said and done. Although DG did not like or love Yran its still upsetting to find out your suppose best friend was having an affair behind your back with his wife. JH was caught with his pants around his legs so to speak. His sitting there in a robe hiding behind the paper  was a slap in the face to DG. It all made sense why JH was always trying to get him to stay with Yran as he looked him in the face but was with her behind his back. JH better hope JW does not go and talk to DG. No one is covering for him and I can't wait until JW gives it to him good.

DG is too simple to think that she won't snoop on his computer. Does nobody use password anymore these days? As for YRan being thick-skinned, I think we have established earlier that she has skin as thick as the sperm-whale's :lol:

JH is keeping up with his lies that nothing happened between him and YRan. His story to DG was that he rested at the officetel, and when he woke up, YRan was already there.... yeah right, like DG wouldn't know how many days/nights his wife is at home or not. What a lame lie.

One thing I don't like about JS development is that he is going to take the house and lose it with the scam investment. I don't want them to lose the house because then where would they go? For sure they're going to go bother the Kangs again, since JB is already living there. No please, I have enough of JS stupidity, writer-nim. You don't have to show us anymore how stupid he is. I'm very happy already seeing him lose the ring into the river. Not lose the house too please. They need to stay there and not bother anyone.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

For sure they're going to go bother the Kangs again, since JB is already living there.

if that happens, both mom and hae jin will end up leaving the house to cheol jin. as it is, it feels like the family is heading for a temporary split anyway.

mom is so frustrated that she wishes she can get married and just leave. she is oblivious to furniture ajusshi but at some point, she is going to think he is a good option if things are so bad at home. hae jin may be trying to solve the issue by being mean herself to jin bong but it looks like she might play a heavy hand and cheol jin will leap to jin bong's defense. so all this friction might mean the two ladies just leave the house... it feels like the two ladies will have to leave before cheol jin realizes what a big mistake his marriage was. perhaps hae jin might move into dae gu's house if that happens! the good thing is that she is being open about her feelings to dae gu. she understands the situation with yuran but she is still not comfortable with the idea.

talking about scams, it looks like insung was just all about money and he already has someone significant in his life. so juri and stepmom will come running back. perhaps like @Ldy Gmerm said, juri and jin sang might get together in the end a little wiser and more mature. am waiting for junhu to get royally slapped.jeon won needs to stop talking in circles and give it to him straight. he seems to think that he has actually conned her because he acts so self-righteous about juri's cheating. even his conversation with dae gu in the last episode was such an eye roll. does he honestly think that he can hoodwink with such a stupid explanation? am hoping that dae gu will tell yuran about this absurd explanation and get her all worked up!

• Like 5

@Lmangla I actually believe that HJ is just putting up an act with JB and that’s what they talked about outside the house. HJ is going to be the meaner in-law, but controlled, instead of the mother, and the mother is already showing a bit of pity for JB too. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@ktcjdrama ~ I would be surprised if cheol jin is fully aware of it though. or even if he is, it feels like he will hurt both mom and hae jin with his defense and then regret it later. but must say, all this drama over food and breakfast. ^_^... if it was washing powder ad, then the fights would be over laundry...

• Like 3

While I’m not watching the JB and Kang Family arc, while I fast fforward through them, and the previews, I see verbal abuse again, and now and even domestic violence with a slap. Sorry but richard simmons this richard simmons.  Jin Bong may have been sassy and rude, but as HJ said, she was immature, and she was still on HJ’s side re the cheating. Plus, HJ was the idiot who never set boundaries and said, “walk over me.” She could have walked away anytime she wanted to her mother and brother. So, she has no excuse re “how they treated her.” 

Jin Sang is an idiot. Put the ring in your inside jacket pocket, Pat the pocket occasionally to make sure it’s still there, and that’s that. 

I was impressed with JW’s cool disgust at JH’s hypocrisy over his sister. 

And I wonder if JR is going to end up back with JS? I don’t think her mother will let them get scammed. She acts ditzy, but she is strict in following the late father’s dictats. 

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Jin Bong may have been sassy and rude, but as HJ said, she was immature, and she was still on HJ’s side re the cheating

I was quite (pleasantly) surprised actually that JB and the father never sided on JR side despite her wealth. Had expected they would immediately switch side when they found out about her status. So it was only JS who is obsessed with making short cuts to riches. 

• Like 5

I don't know what to say except, KARMA! I am rather enjoying JB getting some. In general, many people think that the victim was asking for it. From abuse, from rape, etc.  True two wrongs don't make a right but this is a drama; I'm not going out to do this in real life.  

So much for enjoying karma, but a lot of viewers think its fake. JJ the actress faking looking like the suffering wife in the hands of her new in-laws. JJ and Yuran are great performers.

Remember what drew us to this drama. The trailer.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was quite (pleasantly) surprised actually that JB and the father never sided on JR side despite her wealth. Had expected they would immediately switch side when they found out about her status. So it was only JS who is obsessed with making short cuts to riches. 

Everyone knew JS was trash, including his sister and father.  Obviously, they never wanted him to die from his hunger strikes, which he faked, but they aren't so bad that they are going to either tolerate him being verbally abusive to HJ (his father stopped him and HJ knew that), or cheating on her (JB tried to tell her to shape up so he wouldn't look at other women, which what JB understood, as well as being aggressive with JR).

• Like 5

Haha, My last post got me an "awesome" pre-edited,  and lost it post edited.  There are only a handful of people here that  post their comments. This particular tread has had over 43,000 view as of today and has had about 2,000 views in the last 2 days. It's good to see diverse comments. :heart:

I'm home 2 weeks from work and my family has quarantined me. I'm guessing many of you are too, since I'm seeing comments throughout the day now. I was going out every day on the TP patrol. But every day the TP shelves are empty. I've got 30 rolls to barter with.

Back to my dramas and catch-up chores.

• Like 4

HJ is clearly putting on an act by scolding JB. She probably took JB aside and said 'look, I have to be mean to you so my mom will lay off of you.' I don't think for a minute that doormat HJ has suddenly manifested rage over the treatment she had all those years and is going to take it out on JB. Did we actually see the slap? No. We were just told it happened. It's all just an act for the mother's sake.

The fact that it is just an act makes me sad because it's clear, once again, the path the writer has laid out. Everyone calms down and accepts JB. And JB gets the life she always wanted. Hurray for JB! Right? JB gets to live a nice life with her kid and her husband "Director Kang" and not have to pretend to work ever again. Hurray! What a great ending to a great character! :rage:

If I have to see the Father-In-Law cry over "poor JB" one more time, I'm gonna vomit. Enough, dude. Enough. You suck as a parent. You raised two useless children and continue to be useless yourself. And some more massive karma is coming from your worthless son JS now too. You didn't really like that apartment, did you?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's just for a second shown in the preview. Trust me, he's going to push her away. I am so sure she is the one who force-kissed him *rolleyes*.... But why is it a Friday today?? I want the next episode asap!!

Their date is so sweet and simple... just sitting at a bus stop has so much feels and meaning for them. I need to see them date moaaaarr......

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's just for a second shown in the preview. Trust me, he's going to push her away. I am so sure she is the one who force-kissed him *rolleyes*....

I wonder if it's not HJ having a 'worst-case scenario' daydream?

HJ's not nearly confident enough to take on YR. YR will taunt and smirk at HJ until DG puts his foot down. Only DG has the power to shut down YR but he's too concerned about how GJ will react and her whole 'giving him good memories' bit. Only when it's clear she's not going to be cast in the show will she reveal her true colors again.

She doesn't have an agent, manager or agency to pitch her getting the part. The only way she gets the part is if DG himself puts in a good word for her. So do us all a favor, DG - grow a backbone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdramayou are right! I was in shock when I briefly saw that scene. I would be a terrible eyewitness to a crime. And a crime it was. It's such a relief. you are right - he's getting ready to push her away as she is whispering sweet nothings into his cheek. The fake kiss angle they use in dramas to deceive their rival. In this case us the viewer.

JW appears to be aghast at JH's lack of compassion.

• Like 2

watched yesterday's episode. junhu thinks he can buy dae gu with money but the guy could care less about money. he told manager oh that he can't fake it when he dislikes someone and will not be renewing the contract once it is over. she was so impressed that she informed him that she is single. :lol: LOL. poor thing. I actually like her and she would make a wonderful match with someone... if only amnesia director wasn't married to the single tear bad cook. someone needs to tell the PD that jin bong does not know how to cry. how does she always manage to just have one tear come out and roll down her cheek. do they not give enough glycerin? on the other hand is yuran who cries gloriously one moment and the next moment is huffing and puffing that dae gu actually likes someone as this snags her plans.

• Like 7