[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Can't believe they gave 3/4 of ep 77 to leech JB and her family....!!! HJ and DG barely had 3-5 mins combine ...! 

K-writers, its NOT  important to show the viewers that JB is so sad in so many scene, we just want them to break up and no more scenes of them chebal... Scenes of them being miserable NOT required...!! Don't care don't care to see it... 

And those who can't stand the barf couple, you can skip the last scene, it ain't worth watching it... Why the k-writer had the need to put that is beyond me... Did they think we viewers will pity them...??? Nope nope nope and NO i don't and i don't even care... My reaction was, hurry up and break up already, stop doing that nonsense crap ! We don't want to see it nor do we even care seeing them sad... 

I am beginning to think both JB can't really act... Is this her first drama?  Did they pick that actress to play JB post plastic surgery just coz its obvious that she already went under the knife regardless if she can act or not ...??

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Can't believe they gave 3/4 of ep 77 to leech JB and her family....!!! HJ and DG barely had 3-5 mins combine ...! 

K-writers, its NOT  important to show the viewers that JB is so sad in so many scene, we just want them to break up and no more scenes of them chebal... Scenes of them being miserable NOT required...!! Don't care don't care to see it... 

And those who can't stand the barf couple, you can skip the last scene, it ain't worth watching it... Why the k-writer had the need to put that is beyond me... Did they think we viewers will pity them...??? Nope nope nope and NO i don't and i don't even care... My reaction was, hurry up and break up already, stop doing that nonsense crap ! We don't want to see it nor do we even care seeing them sad... 

I am beginning to think both JB can't really act... Is this her first drama?  Did they pick that actress to play JB post plastic surgery just coz its obvious that she already went under the knife regardless if she can act or not ...??

Urgh... Thanks for the heads up. I was still holding out hope that her heart break would be her punishment. But from this sounds like they'll be going with the CJ's family are going see him miserable and so for his sake accept JB cause they are all bloody soft storyline. <_<

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

Well CJ gave JB one last kiss at the end of the episode. In the preview JB goes looking for CJ at work and finds him outside the office. He seems to have broken up with her. When she catches up to him she wants to know why I believe they are breaking up and his response is you are the younger sister of JS and I am the younger brother of HJ I believe.

I feel bad for CJ as he really started to care about Jbong. I can't feel anything for Jbong because this is a situation of reaping what you sowed. Her actions helped JS marry HJ then she and her family abused and used her like a slave , an atm and housekeeper for 7 years. They were never really nice to her. Even though she seems to feel a bit of remorse now is when she will truly have to work to change not only her ways but her personality. This is a big hit for her because she loved CJ (not sure why when she can't even give one concrete answer as to what she likes about him.) This is going to fuel up her anger again at JS but its too late at least until she comes up pregnant or shows sincerity by her actions to make amends to HJ. Pregnancy will prolly be what puts them back together (I hope not..). Since they really liked one another. 

I laugh at JS who has to deal with "Princess" JR.. he even dares to be exasperated about her not cleaning up the bed room.When he had a good woman who cooked, cleaned and worked hard and he had the gall to looked down on her and took it for granted. Now he is having to deal with a mess and JR trying to poison him with her cooking. Serves them all right for how they treated HJ when she was there. 

I still say things will not work out for Yran like she thinks. Her destroying his friendship with JH and with HJ will only come back on her. She keeps trying JW and from the preview looks like JW and that Manager will be joining hands to get rid of YRan. Her walking up on JW in the company is going to end up with her right out the door in a scandal.  YRan thinks JH will choose her when he has nothing and no one but it will only make him wake up to his desire of YRan. He will choose JW and that company over Yran. JH will be the one to cling to JW and he will have to grovel. Its exactly what she needs in destroying a friendship although JH is the culprit for still sleeping with and running around with his best friends wife. I knew that the affair did not hurt DG cause he did not love Yran and wanted her gone and was not changing his mind about the divorce. What hits him is JH's actions in trying to keep YRan with DG so they can continue to run around with out suspicion. 

• Like 8

they broke up. YES! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

@tas82 @Saja La ~ lets enjoy the breakup for now. smileys-coffee-458273.gif

afterwards, whatever happens will happens. it feels like the writer is aware of the viewers irritation with this arc. the mom just scoffed at jin bong's gift and said hae jin is a fool to be impressed so easily as it doesn't take away the 7 years of being treated like dirt. mom has a long memory and is not interested in accepting dad back into that friend's circle. she could care less. the stepmom has a very negative read on jin sang's family -- her advice to juri is to be alert as these guys are leeches. they will not appreciate whatever you do and will only demand. therefore, juri should be wary of becoming hae jin v2.0. harsh words but a reflection of how we as viewers feel -- these are not characters that will change unless they are left to fend for themselves.

@rolisrntex ~ sorry to keep asking but could you glance through the SBS boards and see how the viewers have responded. if they are sad about the breakup, then we can prepare ourselves to fast forward through. but if they are happy as well, then it will be a long breakup even if they get together eventually. fingers crossed!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

They've been trying to win the audience over to JB by having her act sweet to CJ, pray at night about how she'll stop being mean and start being a nice person, writing a note to go with the red bra gift as if she's repented. Seriously, you can't erase her years of bad behaviour by having her want to be nice so a guy will marry her. It's not even real reflection and is motivated by her desire to hang onto the guy she took advantage of when he was drunk. And now, after dating for what? A week maybe? She's pushing marriage. Yuck. And double yuck cos he's into it, when he doesn't even know anything about her, other than she works at a chicken shop, chased him around, slept with him by taking advantage of his drunken state & has actually told him she used to be mean to her sister in law. I can barely stand to look at CJs face now. He seems like an idiot. Fallen in love because he got a night of drunken sex. Now he wants to marry her, and even though he'll break up in shock of finding out who she is (with that disgusting one last kiss), he'll mope about and act tormented over a girl who's real name he didn't even know. Let alone her true personality. In the end, it's obvious his family will relent and encourage him to follow his dumb heart. Sorry writers, no matter how much you try to sell us on this relationship,  the foundations are all wrong and it's twisted so we'll never buy it. 

Edited by Bejaffled
I edited because I felt guilty about my negativity towards an actress rather than the character.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

*palmface* at the last scene... 

Fist clenching count:

JW: 2++

DG: 3

JH: 1

LOL, your summary of ep 77 is more entertaining than the whole of ep 77... Your fist clenching count and HJ missing DG is the ONLY thing that was worth watching for ep 77.....

What do u mean by "palmface"? Does it mean you wanna slap the barf couple? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I don't feel sorry for JB and CJ
So tomorrow CJ will tell JB that he is the brother of HJ and will break up with her, but I find it too easy, the mother and the little niece are not aware of this relationship, so pregnancy is bound to happen for more drama and allow them to get married there are only 40 episodes left, it's a shame, I would have seen JW and CJ comforting each other because of their situations, but the writers are stubborn

Glad that DG and the witch ae officialy divorced , so JW wat are you doing? !!!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, tas82 said:

Urgh... Thanks for the heads up. I was still holding out hope that her heart break would be her punishment. But from this sounds like they'll be going with the CJ's family are going see him miserable and so for his sake accept JB cause they are all bloody soft storyline. <_<

I hope CJ family will never know and he will the secrets till he dies.... Then its really gonna be romeo and Juliet.... Can that "Juliet" die somehow trying to save HJ from JR insane jealousy somehow...???  Maybe that would be the only way JB can redeem the evil things she has done to HJ.... Like JB last good deeds....? So, k-writers gets her Romeo and Juliet and we viewers NEVER need to see CJ-JB ever again....???? LOL

In all seriousness, CJ objected so much when HJ marries JS, so he (CJ) should also take his own medicine, and practice what he preach...  CJ did not help HJ much while she was married due to his objections, hence he shouldn't subject his mom again to the same in-laws that had cruelly abuse his sister for 8 years.... 

• Like 9

Hear Hear @Bejaffled you said exactly what I was about to type. They know nothing about each other. My girl pushing marriage when she hasn't even bothered to tell him her real name. They've taken a supposedly strong bloke and turn him into a fool. Plus her reason for changing is about as ridiculous as the fact that she hasn't changed, well I'll give her props for getting a job. Oh wait she got it so she could stalk the bloke<_<..... nevermind there's nothing redeeming whatsoever.

• Like 7

@Lmangla They are relieved but they feel those two will get back together albeit after Jin Bong goes out of her way to be apologetic to HJ's entire family. Not by words but by actions.

It wouldn't surprise me if she goes to work to help HJ with the restaurant without pay. 

After watching the first few minutes of 76 with subs, it kind of bothers me that DG didn't even give HJ a chance to respond. He'll eat his words. No surprise YR lied through her teeth throwing HJ under the bus. HJ did not know for a fact JH/YR were cheating when she first saw them together. She didn't know either of them from Adam.

I know everyone here condemns HJ for not running and tattling to DG as soon as she 100% knew (the very day of the blowup). However, I feel like she trusted YR too much. She was giving YR every benefit of the doubt not wanting to cause unnecessary pain to that family. Her problem was she didn't know just what kind of person YR was.

As I said before, from experience, you don't say anything until you have concrete evidence of what is going on. You just don't. It is a very touchy situation confronting a friend with an affair.

HJ would have been the bad person either way. You lose a friend either way you go even when you have the purest intentions. You get blamed for either not saying something or saying something. In my situation, the behavior was severely affecting the work environment. I felt it was better to confront the individual privately instead of tattling to our manager about the person skipping out hours during the work day. It had the opposite effect.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I know everyone here condemns HJ for not running and tattling to DG as soon as she 100% knew (the very day of the blowup).

I'm sorry, i don't get the vibe that everyone here condemns HJ for not tattling.... I don't. On the contrary, i feel we pity HJ either way..... You must have read it somewhere else ppl condemning HJ....

I understand why she didn't tell and yet i understand why DG is angry at HJ for not telling....

If it were me, maybe I don't ever wanna know i was cheated on if my husband want to genuinely work on the marriage and be a extra good husband after he regret cheating on me, coz its game over if i know even thou he repent and want to come back ... 

And i just watch ep 76 with sub. DG did give HJ to explain why she didn't tell.... She might not explain it that well seeing DG is that angry. HJ did explain. She stand by her decision for not telling just yet (with the thought that Yuran may want to save her marriage to DG). She want DG and Yuran to work on their marriage. And  had Yuran said she wants to save her marriage, HJ will still not tell DG about the affair coz nothing good will come out if DG knew about it should Yuran had decided to try to save her marriage. 

It is not HJ's fault that she doesn't know the whole story of how uninterested Yuran was all this years with her marriage with DG.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

You lose a friend either way you go even when you have the purest intentions. You get blamed for either not saying something or saying something.

I can vouch for this from personal experience. A very close friend was being two-timed and I happened to know the guy was going out with his ex again. My friend thought I involved myself too much when I was trying (for the umpteenth time) to warn her about it. Obviously the guy sweet-talked his way back to her with who knows what kind of promises. Needless to say, our friendship is never the same since. 

So yeah, I won’t blame HJ for not saying anything. Although if I were her, I would still try to say something, tactfully of course, at least to give clues. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

30 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

HJ has finally been cleaning up and wearing nicer clothes and shoes and brushing her hair, so now that she is going to run a pork (ew, that's like eating human flesh!) restaurant again, is she going to get filthy all over again?

It amazing what being leech free and having free time can do for the psyche, eh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

HJ has finally been cleaning up and wearing nicer clothes and shoes and brushing her hair, so now that she is going to run a pork (ew, that's like eating human flesh!) restaurant again, is she going to get filthy all over again?

Personally, I think dead pigs are mighty tasty.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

@Lmangla They are relieved but they feel those two will get back together albeit after Jin Bong goes out of her way to be apologetic to HJ's entire family. Not by words but by actions.

thanks for updating @rolisrntex; guess they don't have much faith in the writer as well. this makes me more appreciative of shady mom writer who took viewer feedback and cut off arcs that we despised. shady mom writer was even bold to go for an ending where the main leads did not end up together but stayed separate. given cheol jin and jin bong are only secondary couple, it isn't 100% necessary that they have to end up together.  it is possible to have an arc where they learn from the experience and move on in different directions. anyways, will enjoy the breakup as long as it lasts.

• Like 6

You know what I hate the most in this world?  Bad boyfriends.  Case in point: Junho.  I think the person who has done the most wrong in the Yuran-Junho relationship is Junho.  He knew how she felt about him, and he strung her along.  He should even have gone to DG and said, that's my ex-girlfriend, and we only just broke up before I got married.  Instead, he saw DG's marriage as a way to keep Yuran strung along.  Like some sort of psychopath, he waited out her marriage and pregnancy and when she was able to get away from DG enough for him to get in there.  And as soon as there was a way to get her alone, namely, France, he went there and had long affair, making her feel all in love with him again.  He has literally driven her crazy and then blamed her for it. 

Then we get him using Jeong wan for what?  A picture-perfect marriage?  Money?  Stocks?  He's very careful around her, yet he happily slept on, and messed up their new marital bed with his mistress that he was also stringing along.  He hasn't been careful at all with regard to his Yuran affair, and in fact, he should know people always figure it out.  He keeps this weird straight face all the time with Jeongwan, and it is so creepy!  Again, psychopath.  

Finally, the bromance relationship.  What kind of creep sleeps with his bromance boyfriend's wife and tries to keep all his relationships circling all around himself?  Oh, right, psychopath Junho.  

If anyone deserves the mutilation ending, it's him.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

If anyone deserves the mutilation ending, it's him.

Hmm... What kind of ending should JH gets... Originally, had the k-writer not been hell bent on pairing Cj with the leech JB, I would have wanted to pair JB with JH. Then JH will still cheat on JB with Yuran and JS can't do anything much coz JS is also sleeping with Yuran (JH doesn't know about it). JS won't tell coz JH is responsible for JB being pregnant and that JS need to work with JH at the office. And when the secrets are out, that both JS and JH are cheating on their new wives, JS's dad won't kicked out JH coz he is bringing in the $$$, and JR won't divorce JS coz she too is pregnant and have nowhere to go since JW kicked everyone out of her house... To summarized, i'll have gathered all the cheaters and leeches under one roof and make them suffer among themselves... LOL

But alas, i won't be getting my wish ....

4 hours ago, tas82 said:

Hear Hear @Bejaffled you said exactly what I was about to type. They know nothing about each other. My girl pushing marriage when she hasn't even bothered to tell him her real name. They've taken a supposedly strong bloke and turn him into a fool. Plus her reason for changing is about as ridiculous as the fact that she hasn't changed, well I'll give her props for getting a job. Oh wait she got it so she could stalk the bloke<_<..... nevermind there's nothing redeeming whatsoever.

Totally agree... How did CJ from being guilty for drunkenly slept with a woman he loath to all of a sudden love her and she suddenly talk marriage, lets skip dating.....?? And we viewers are supposed to buy it...???

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1