Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nohamahamoud2002

[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

From what I understood in the episode, JW does not want Juran to divorce? because she wants to stay married to JH

She doesn’t want YR to divorce because that will mean she is free and one step closer to snatching JH away. Same reason why JH doesn’t want the divorce to happen because she will be free to harass him to get together. So yes, JW still wants to protect her marriage. 

 

Btw, JR left JS and went back home to her mother :lol: Her post-it note asked him to just assume they never got married before. 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well am glad that dae gu gave junhu a piece of his mind and told him to stop interfering. am wondering why they are all meeting for lunch in today's episode though. @ktcjdrama ~ I feel really sorry for dae gu. both junhu and jeon won are using him to corner yuran except he has no clue what is going on. that is so unfair. it is another thing if he wants this marriage except they are using a child to try emotionally blackmail into staying. jeon won should deal with junhu directly instead of trying to use dae gu and junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress. in the preview for tomorrow's episode, it looks like hae jin saw the two of them fighting and now knows for sure they are having an affair. hope hae jin tells the truth because dae gu deserves to know and not be made a fool like this.

 

20 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Yet he is so self absorbed to think he has hidden his affair and that his wife will just fall into his arms.

@Ldy Gmerm ~ junhu really thinks he is discreet but he doesn't even realize that people at work already have some slight knowledge that something may be going on. who would buy an excuse that he keeps going to funerals? but one thing is clear is that he is really unwilling to face the truth. so it will be devastating for him on so many ways to realize that he is exactly like his father. instead of clenching her fist, when will we see jeon won finally confront him?

 

@ktcjdrama ~ am so annoyed that cheol jin and jin bong keep kissing whereas our leads romance has not even started. ugh.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ I feel really sorry for dae gu. both junhu and jeon won are using him to corner yuran except he has no clue what is going on. that is so unfair. it is another thing if he wants this marriage except they are using a child to try emotionally blackmail into staying. jeon won should deal with junhu directly instead of trying to use dae gu and junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress. in the preview for tomorrow's episode, it looks like hae jin saw the two of them fighting and now knows for sure they are having an affair. hope hae jin tells the truth because dae gu deserves to know and not be made a fool like this.

Tell me about it!! I am glad HJ knows the truth and she will be the one who will save DG from this nightmare. I am guessing later on, for the sake of HJ, JW will relent in making YR keep her marriage. Hopefully she is encouraged by HJ to deal with JH herself. As for JH, I am sure the assistant will somehow reveal the affair at workplace, otherwise why bother to write her part in. 

 

From what I gathered, it seems that DG and YR have been sleeping separately since getting married. I am guessing YR seduced him in the past and got herself pregnant and married him to spite JH. DG never really wanted the marriage except to be responsible for the conceived baby. I remembered he said something about making one mistake is enough, when HJ fell on him on the sofa while trying to cover him. 

 

O, I just couldn’t help but comment that JS is the best dressed errand boy :lol:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress.

 

Not speaking from personal experience here but have seen it in others. Mistresses never stay in their of their relationship. They always want to replace the wife (if they know he is married) and want more than the cheater is willing to give. Cheating husbands don't realize it until it is too late. However, if the mistress thinks the cheating husband is not married they go ballistic when they find out he is.

 

@Lmangla Local viewers are still not happy with the CJ/JB pairing. I get the feeling the writer is setting up JB for a big fall. She is head over heels for CJ. However, I get the sense CJ is still lukewarm about the relationship which tells me when he figures out who she is, he will drop her like a hot potato and not look back. (Unless she is preggers)

 

JB will blame her brother for her failed relationship I think. 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

 

@Ldy Gmerm ~ junhu really thinks he is discreet but he doesn't even realize that people at work already have some slight knowledge that something may be going on. who would buy an excuse that he keeps going to funerals? but one thing is clear is that he is really unwilling to face the truth. so it will be devastating for him on so many ways to realize that he is exactly like his father. instead of clenching her fist, when will we see jeon won finally confront him?

 

 

Oh I can't wait for him to realise he's exactly like his dad, it's gonna crush him.  Plus the step mum's digs will be even more glorious.

 

First time I don't like JW. She needs to either make up her mind  and just confront the bloke or forgive and forget. Interfering in DG and YR relationship in that way isn't right.

Although it's none of their business DG needs to tell them straight look she's screwing with my kids head, he's literally scared of her, add that to the fact that I can't stand  the sight of her and don't love her, so come hell or high water I divorcing her. Do it in company embarrass her let it sink in to dense self absorded head of hers. Then she might just pack her bags and finally go for good and poor GJ won't have to have nightmares that she is gonna live there permanently.

 

  • Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O, I just couldn’t help but comment that JS is the best dressed errand boy

his colleagues all despise him because they know he just got in connections because he is so dumb. love how the manager is like "jin sang, you are the only one free. so do this" jin sang totally deserves it!

  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Junhu is sterile.  Look how Yuran did not get pregnant before he got married to JW.  During their time in France and even now

with the affair. 

Also the wife has not been able to get pregnant for the past 5 years.

 

Yuran had one night with Dae Gu and she was pregnant.  Something to think about.............

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

his colleagues all despise him because they know he just got in connections because he is so dumb. love how the manager is like "jin sang, you are the only one free. so do this" jin sang totally deserves it!

 

I love that he is a food delivery boy after looking down on HJ.

 

Okay, Yuran is making the story fun again!  I am watching what should have been today's raw and she made JW so uncomfortable with her French style of dressing.  I would have been like JW, not knowing where to look.  

 

So, looks like yuran gets a new job that depends on her married woman image. 

 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

his colleagues all despise him because they know he just got in connections because he is so dumb. love how the manager is like "jin sang, you are the only one free. so do this" jin sang totally deserves it!

I was a little surprised how they did not send him for any training, though.  Don't all jobs send people for training for a few days?

 

Moderators: How do I add this to my previous post?  I was trying to do that.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

 

@Lmangla Local viewers are still not happy with the CJ/JB pairing. I get the feeling the writer is setting up JB for a big fall. She is head over heels for CJ. However, I get the sense CJ is still lukewarm about the relationship which tells me when he figures out who she is, he will drop her like a hot potato and not look back. (Unless she is preggers)

 

JB will blame her brother for her failed relationship I think. 

is he lukewarm? I have been skipping their scenes and just catch bits and pieces. she does far seem more enthusiastic than him but assumed it was because he was reserved. thanks for checking on the boards. it makes me feel better that local viewers are just as annoyed.

 

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

 

I love that he is a food delivery boy after looking down on HJ.

ooh, that's a good point. in an ironic way, he as well as jin bong are doing the same job as hae jin. they thought they were too good compared to her and yet in their professional jobs, they are doing the same thing. how does jin bong have time to wander so much with cheol jin? don't restaurant workers have long working hours?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's in the beginning of ep71  the writer is telling HJ that he gets discouraged when this one particular person keeps leaving negative comments about his drama. And HJ responded, well, if that person keeps coming back with her negative comments then she must be a fan.  I have two questions.  Is he talking about the her drama or a previous drama(s)?  and if it's current drama, I guess he turns in his script regularly. My other question is, is he talking to us viewers and telling us why are you complaining. Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

So, u think the k-writers are giving us a jap at us viewer huh...?? Then the k-writers should also realized that when the viewers complain, it is to kick some sense in the k-writers not to pull this kinda crap whenever their story line has gone south/ worst. Change it or don't repeat the same crap in the next episode before they are not able to  make a U turn, then their drama will be ruined.... 

 

Anyway, according to the ep 75 preview it seems that CJ will find out first....  I haven't watch CJ-JB for quite some times, just wondering if CJ really only has lukewarm feelings for JB..? I really hope so, coz i really really can't stand the barf couple... I even nearly forward all CJ scene. This one time , right before i managed to press FF i saw CJ was with HJ and not JB, then i changed my mind coz i am curious what HJ is saying to his little brother. Can you imagine how many scene i might have skipped all this while whenever i see CJ or JB on the screen?? They could be talking to other ppl for all i know, but i just press FF...

 

Did you guys see the look on Yuran's face at the last scene, she doesn't even care that she got caught, I think she really want to get caught .... I am betting she has invited HJ to their secret hide away (in preview ep 75)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, next episode seems intense. Except that I am sure it will be a cliffhanger for ep.76. 

I think YR invited JW and DG to the love nest while she and JH are there. Will we really finally see a showdown? YR is really brazen. JH is just too stupid to get himself involved with her. Just what is he looking for? The sex only? Because he doesn’t even seem to enjoy her companionship and when she plays the role of wifey with him. If he really loves her, why is he not hesitant to push her away and back to DG? I don’t understand him at all. 

 

Yes, I hope smart CJ will figure out JB’s true identity. I feel that he would break up with JB but somehow I feel they will get back together again because he will appear to be miserable and the women in his house will probably give in to him. HJ is shown to cry (touched) reading the note from JB withthe present. I personally don’t think CJ is lukewarm to JB. He is the one always initiating skinship with JB. He likes to take her hand and put it in his pocket when they walk together. He is always saying she is pretty, and this episode he also told his family that she is kind-hearted. So to me, he is smitten. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

 

 

Yes, I hope smart CJ will figure out JB’s true identity. I feel that he would break up with JB but somehow I feel they will get back together again

 

If CJ-JB do get back together, can we hoped it'll be ard the 118th episodes?  Maybe AFTER HJ married and gave birth to their 2nd child....?? heheh...

Let JB goes out of the country and study overseas for years and years and come back at 118th episode and meet CJ back after that...??? 

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Saja La said:

If CJ-JB do get back together, can we hoped it'll be ard the 118th episodes?  Maybe AFTER HJ married and gave birth to their 2nd child....?? heheh...

Let JB goes out of the country and study overseas for years and years and come back at 118th episode and meet CJ back after that...??? 

 

We can only hope. There has been no penance on her side. For her to just land in a good situation is galling. She still the same selfish and self absorbed little brat. But then I guess in really life that how things play out sometimes. Was hoping heartbreak would be her punishment. 

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I think it's in the beginning of ep71  the writer is telling HJ that he gets discouraged when this one particular person keeps leaving negative comments about his drama. And HJ responded, well, if that person keeps coming back with her negative comments then she must be a fan.  I have two questions.  Is he talking about the her drama or a previous drama(s)?  and if it's current drama, I guess he turns in his script regularly. My other question is, is he talking to us viewers and telling us why are you complaining. Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

actually find all the references to writing and dramas very entertaining as it gives an insider's perspective. there are several themes that the writer has referred to throughout the drama.

  1. a writer is judged on their past work. in dae gu's case, his last two dramas were not received well by viewers. this in turn raises the pressure on writers to produce something.
  2. early on, cheol jin critiques dae gu's work. his point is that just because something is realistic doesn't mean viewers want to watch it. (unless they are these boring art critique types who enjoy these weird movies). regular viewers want to be entertained and want characters they can cheer on. we cheer for hae jin and dae gu to have a nice life but can't stand jin bong and others. so if jin bong was the main character, I would have dropped the drama. so it is important for writers to create characters that viewers like
  3. writing is lonely. unlike something like a book which will have editors reviewing your work and giving you feedback, a drama writer may lack immediate feedback to know whether they are on the right track. this can create a lot of stress because the writer is unsure whether their material is any good until it hits TV. this is why he was so appreciative of hae jin giving him company, cheering him on as well as giving her honest view. she is like a regular viewer and therefore, he knows he is on the right track.
  4. people are not aware of how much work writing is. hae jin initially thinks dae gu is just lounging around all day. it is only when gwang ju talks about how hard his dad works, does hae jin get a sense of how much effort he puts in. unlike production with BTS where viewers can see the effort and time it takes to film a scene, viewers are not aware of how long or how much effort goes into writing a scene.
  5. viewer feedback is a bit of double edged sword. obviously a writer wants to be appreciated but as @Saja La noted, that doesn't mean we viewers are going to sit through random stupid stuff. as viewers, we will call out and given modern technology, you have online boards where you can post directly. what I liked about the scene is the sense of humour. like hae jin said, if a viewer is still sitting through the drama despite their complaints, then the writer has in a sense still accomplished their task because they were able to retain viewers. in this day where there are so many channels, viewers who stay is a key demographic. so hae jin was saying that writers should be appreciative of viewer feedback even when negatie because it means on some level that they care.
  6. all genres have their merits. it was hilarious to see hae jin's imagination of birth secret, revenge and other tropes. when he scoffs, she says that she loves seeing such twists. it doesn't matter if it is unrealistic but there are viewers who enjoy it which is why such dramas get good ratings
  7. not all writers can write such twists. she asks dae gu to put in such twists and he admits that he doesn't have that kind of skill. basically however much we may laugh at makjang, it takes skill to write such entertaining madness. so nothing to scoff at! hahahhaha...
  8. coming up with something new can be difficult. hae jin suggests some scenes but he points out these have already been covered. so he has to come up with something new that the viewers haven't seen. that can be challenging for writers to not copy each other. writers have to stick to what genre they are good at and produce something.

don't think the writer is whining but more like penning their thoughts about a process in a nice, warm and humourous way. :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 4:11 AM, tulip06 said:

I like clever villains.  Maybe I'll try Blessing of the Sea.

 

Err, I wouldn't recommend it thou... IF you want villain being the main lead and she is all clever, cool and elegant, may i suggest The K2...? Forewarned, just ignore/ fast forward the mistress daughter's part if it becomes too much to take. The mistress daughter's part is not link to the main story line so if you skipped Im Yoona (k-pop girl) scene, you don't miss anything with regards of the main story line .... Don't mean to bad mouth the actress, but i think the k-writer added her story line as an after thought so that they can put a pretty k-pop girl in it to attract young viewers to watch a political k-drama... I kinda pity that actress k-pop, coz it kinda shows how lacking her acting is against the experience actress and veteran actors...  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Food for Thought .....
 

Yes, writers have feelings in fact I expect them to have intense ones in order to write well. And true the writer has the last say when it comes to the final draft. But in the same token your audience has the final say whether you are successful or not. Maybe if the writer can just listen it, would be to their advantage. 
 

Just like Yin and Yang ok, writers cannot be alone they need a reader or an audience.
 

 

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He is always saying she is pretty, and this episode he also told his family that she is kind-hearted. So to me, he is smitten. 

kind hearted? eye roll. this girl can't even buy chicken for her dad on the way home. if cheol jin does accept her, it should be with eyes wide open on her real character, not this dream girl image he has which she is not at all.

 

9 hours ago, tas82 said:
9 hours ago, Saja La said:

If CJ-JB do get back together, can we hoped it'll be ard the 118th episodes?  Maybe AFTER HJ married and gave birth to their 2nd child....?? heheh...

Let JB goes out of the country and study overseas for years and years and come back at 118th episode and meet CJ back after that...??? 

 

We can only hope. There has been no penance on her side. For her to just land in a good situation is galling. She still the same selfish and self absorbed little brat. But then I guess in really life that how things play out sometimes. Was hoping heartbreak would be her punishment. 

yes, let us be saved from this torture with a LONG time gap if they have to get together. and totally agree with you @tas82, it irks me no end if she ends up in a good situation without suffering one bit.  she is supposed to be this ditzy airhead but just comes across as casually cruel to me.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Yes, Daddy said JB should not cook for him cause she is his "Princess."

 

Well let him starve then. God gave him two hands he best learn how to use them. They both literally contribute nothing to the  household. He need to kick his kids out.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...