[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Has it happened before? Having someone new come in mid-way drama? Seems like all key players are shown on the main poster. I really don't mind even if the new girl come in so much later and minor appearance. 

there was this daily the birth of a family which aired 2012-2013. it started lee kyuhan and lee so yeon as the main couple. but after after 70 episodes were aired sughoon appeared he was paired with so yeon. I think there is couple more but I can´t remember.

so seeing the preview I actually think that gj i going to JH son but I hope I´m wrong. But if GJ is going to be JH son what is going to happen? And the affair can´t be hidden much longer.

Why is Juri gonig to live with her in-laws.?I have missed couple off episodes so maybe I missed that part.

• Like 5

I am very glad that HJ did not act out like in her dream. In the end it would only hurt her. I think its best that she talked to JS and let him have it with a right hook and then gave that ring he gave her back. I think this was the last thing she needed to release her heart from JS. It was time to stop remembering any good because JS could not even give her the respect to wait until the separation period is over. When she walked away she did it on her own terms as she was done with him completely. 

JS is the worst. A true idiot. He keeps thinking he invested in something. Just what did he invest in? He took the 200,000 to use toward the purchase of a 175,000 ring. Money he did not work for or deserve. He left his family with nothing and did not even come back with the 25,000 that should have been left from that money after the purchase. Instead he stayed in a hotel to avoid his family so they could not stop him. He thought that by buying that ring he would instantly benefit after JR's mom said ok to the marriage. Only not only did that not happen the woman told him he had to marry in a few days. So now that 175,000 investment is already a failure. The apartment and car he anticipated in getting by being with JR has been put on hold for a year so the mom can see how they fare. We all know that this couple is not going to go the distance. So in the end JS will have wasted 200,000 for his selfish and deluded reasons. 

JS's father and sister are already on the track to change. Its going to get even harder for them because once JR moves in they will be serving her or at least JS will. He will be doing the cooking, cleaning and laundry as JR will not lift a finger to help him because she does not know how for one but because she will see he needs to serve her. But I see her waking up as well from her delusions. I love that JS put those things on the car and love even more that the "happiness" fell off along with the "gone". There is no way those two need to get any happiness and need to suffer "Hard Time" for what they have did. It's going to be a hard lesson for them both after the honeymoon and I can't wait. 

JR gets her bad manners from her mom. You can see it when she barges in and turns her nose up at the house. Then dares to criticize the room and JBong. Yeah I don't like Jbong (and hope very hard she does not end up with CJ!! Writer-nim please hear my plea) but she was right that the woman was rude to barge in and then talk about them. The dad knows he did a disservice to both of his children in how he raised them but I liked that he was just as blunt about JR to her. The woman quickly retreated. It was funny for her to go home and complain to JW. Her daughter was with a married man with a child. So she really has nothing to complain as she could have just said no to the marriage. I love that JW told her that given JR's personality no one would mistreat her. (That is the truth given how the girl does not have any manners. )

I get the feeling that the DNA test may be negative. At least I hope so. I think JRan's games are about to stop. The woman is a horror. A gold digger in the highest order. At no time has she thought of what her mess will do to her, JH, JW, DG and GJ! I don't care about JH because he needs to be busted out by everyone for this affair. But JW does not deserve to have this mess blow up nor does GJ or DG. 

If DNA test says GJ is JH's then this witch played DG and had him marry her. Then she ran off and left him as a baby sitter to another man's kid for 4 years. Leaving him to love and care for this child until he sees him as his own. This is not to mention that GJ has a bond with DG. Emotionally this will harm this child to learn DG is not his father and this so called Uncle is. How much pain will DG endure to know that he will loose the child he loves, that Jran was running around with JH and the child is his?!This is why I hope that test proves my hunch that GJ is DG's not JH's. 

I feel like if the test says DG is the father then that's the end for JRan I think its time she is gone from that cooking show so that HJ can kick start her new life. it's time for some spring cleaning from all of the spouses.  JW needs to go ahead and do whatever it is she will with JH and her marriage ( i kind of see them back together after a short split.), DG needs to get rid of JRan and I think it will happen after the affair is outed. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Curiosity (and impatience) got the better of me. I went to watch raw. The result came up to be 0.00001% match :lol: She was protesting but what about the mole. JH said it was just a coincidence. Stupid woman, didn’t even bother to verify her assumption before goading about it to him. LOL... JH warned Yuran to watch herself from now on not to attempt useless stuff or it’s the end for them. I think he mentioned something about being tired of her antics. And immediately the witch is back to her original mode. At home, she pushed GJ to the ground just like the first time at the airport. The poor kid was just trying to show her the award he got from school, which she snatched and ripped in half. Horrific woman! HJ was there and DG came back just in time to see her verbal abuse towards GJ. She went into her room to pack her stuff (yeah, be gone, far far away) and DG mentioned divorce again. 

This episode has lots of HJ and DG scenes with GJ as well. But I skipped those for now and will wait for subs. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Curiosity (and impatience) got the better of me. I went to watch raw. The result came up to be 0.00001% match :lol: She was protesting but what about the mole. JH said it was just a coincidence. Stupid woman, didn’t even bother to verify her assumption before goading about it to him. LOL... JH warned Yuran to watch herself from now on not to attempt useless stuff or it’s the end for them. I think he mentioned something about being tired of her antics. And immediately the witch is back to her original mode. At home, she pushed GJ to the ground just like the first time at the airport. The poor kid was just trying to show her the award he got from school, which she snatched and ripped in half. Horrific woman! HJ was there and DG came back just in time to see her verbal abuse towards GJ. She went into her room to pack her stuff (yeah, be gone, far far away) and DG mentioned divorce again. 

This episode has lots of HJ and DG scenes with GJ as well. But I skipped those for now and will wait for subs. 

You scooped me. Yes the decks are cleared for DG and HJ. I mentioned to my wife I love how the writer is building the DG/HJ relationship block by block. They get closer and share more with each other each episode.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

You scooped me. Yes the decks are cleared for DG and HJ. I mentioned to my wife I love how the writer is building the DG/HJ relationship block by block. They get closer and share more with each other each episode.

Lots of lovely friendly scenes between them today. Can't wait to go home and watch with subs. In the preview for tomorrow, our little cupid GJ already told Daddy that he would really love it if the three of them can live together :) 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

By the way, whose company which JH is currently working belongs to ? Is it from JH's side of family or YW side of family ? 

No clear information yet up till now. But from preview, JW said that the mother and Juri have shares in the company. Juri’s mother is pushing JH to give Jinsang a job in the company. So I am guessing the company belongs to the Jung’s family? 

• Like 6

oooh, it looks like the next arc will be interesting! junho was so pissed that he was shooting arrows at yuran. he really dislikes being manipulated. it was interesting that he said that while he likes her and enjoys her company, his blood ran cold at the idea that she was the mother of his child. ha! so part of him sees her as a blood sucking succubus? it is good that hae jin is seeing the ugly side of yuran - she is telling nice things to gwang ju that are really untrue. his mother really does not like him at all and no point feeding him some happy picture.

so we are going to get a divorce now? dae gu looks like he is determined. no more extensions on that please! when do we get a start of the romance between the leads? so we finally get the answer to what is his name -- was so confused in the beginning on what his name was. turns out that he has a pen name as well. and he is now pushing her on to her new career by giving her a computer and encouraging her to start a cooking blog. am really wondering what junhu was thinking by trying to promote yuran as a celeb chef. with cooking shows, you really do need a true passion for food. it shows when you love and enjoy food and that makes it fun to watch as a viewer. yuran looks like the type who would enjoy stuff like fashion rather than cooking. no wonder the set audience and even the crew were falling asleep while watching her cook. that boring!

now that jeon won is going back to work, am wondering if she will end up working with junhu to thwart any possible take over. @ktcjdrama ~ based on the preview, it sounded like juri and her mom have enough shares to disrupt the company's running if they don't get their way. so we might get some real work place politics now! maybe thats how junhu will start appreciating jeon won more? and did you notice that cheol jin tells his mom that no one likes him. guess, he doesn't think of jin bong's confession as real!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

based on the preview, it sounded like juri and her mom have enough shares to disrupt the company's running if they don't get their way. so we might get some real work place politics now! maybe thats how junhu will start appreciating jeon won more? and did you notice that cheol jin tells his mom that no one likes him. guess, he doesn't think of jin bong's confession as real!

I welcome a little bit of office politics if it were to show us that JW is not to be underestimated. I want to see Yuran be crushed by JW’s superiority. She is too arrogant and has no regards for anyone else <_<

Looks like divorce is submitted. Preview showed DG in front of the courthouse. 

Yes, I noticed what Cheol Jin said to his mom, not regarding her confession... but it doesn’t help much when the next scene showed JinBong fantasizing him giving her a heart :sweat_smile: I am still wary. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I noticed what Cheol Jin said to his mom, not regarding her confession... but it doesn’t help much when the next scene showed JinBong fantasizing him giving her a heart :sweat_smile: I am still wary. 

as long as he is not daydreaming about her or having his heart beat thump in excitement, we have hope! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

It doesn't even sound worth watching today, unless we get rid of Yuran for good.

Okay, watched it with fast-forwarding.  Hope this means Bae Yuran goes back to France to some rich sugar daddy over there and we never see her again, urgh.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Jeong Won said:

Well that was definitely a sigh of relief that junhu isn't the father. Of course Yuran went ballistic. It's the first time Haejin is seeing this side of Yuran. 

anything to get rid of her.  She is a real pest.

• Like 6

saw the episode today  I liked that CJ told JB not to force anymore, and stop bringing friend chicken but CJ's look at the end of JB's monologue leaves me a little perplexed, these scriptwriters scare me, I hope that 'they won't make him regret,  unfortunately I have this impression, BUT WHY WRITERS??   leave CJ alone, all of CJ's scenes are with her, I hope JW will come to work with him.

Finally the divorce between DG and Juran in the next episode

• Like 8

Today’s episode a bit slow... LOL moment is Jinsang dreaming taking over the company and Junho’s position, served by a sexy Secretary Kim, caught by Juri when he called out Sec.Kim while napping. He’s one greedy person. He wants a job, and not any job but being able to be the vice daepyo. Then he also asked whether he would inherit the company. Juri and her mother’s shares in the company combined is not more than Junho’s. Their father ensured that because he was worried the mother daughter would collapse the company. But JW has shares too and Juri suggest Jinsang can try to be nice to her.... LOL....

(still) scary moment @Lmangla Cheol Jin seems to regret what he said or the way he treated JinBong after she gave some thoughts back to him. Sympathy might be growing... yikes :confounded:

Love the father-son interactions of DG-GJ. Poor kid finally is freed from his mother’s abuse. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

omo, jin sang is indeed really greedy @ktcjdrama; he hasn't even passed any of his exams and he thinks that his friend who studied and passed will be working for him as a driver while he gets to be VP. eye roll. I hope the writer switches things by making his friends really successful at the same workplace while jin sang struggles to prove himself. that will be a great slap in the face.

as for cheol jin, @marrez1 @ktcjdrama ~ I really had a different reaction. I felt sorry for him as I could feel how uncomfortable he is. cheol jin is not the type of guy who just uses women for fun. he takes relationships seriously and wants someone who fits his wish list. unlike his colleagues who suggest that he just use jing bong for fun and then dump her before it gets serious, he would rather not start something. but jin bong forces him to be abrupt and honest because she cannot take the word NO. it forces him to be mean and that is not something cheol jin enjoys. he is a very measured person and quite thoughtful in his actions. he seemed both relieved and impressed that jin bong took it in a good spirit but at the same time, this is still an uncomfortable situation which is understandable. cheol jin isn't one of those spiteful people and so he doesn't enjoy being mean. however, jin bong forced him to be blunt..

I feel like the writer is really cautioning against casually dating someone just because they are pursuing you even though you have zero interest in them. both hae jin and dae gu made the mistake of getting into these relationships because they felt sorry for the person. ultimately, they ended in marriages because of a baby but that wasn't enough to make a happy relationship. instead, the person who pursued them then ended up despising them because the thrill of the chase was no longer there. so it feels like a cautionary tale against lowering your wish list and dating carelessly just because you feel sorry for this person who is pursuing you. so lets see, I am still holding out hope for cheol jin!

and it was interesting to see the effects of dad from the divorce. he even lost his friends who have taken the mom's side and are now busy hanging out with her.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

jinsang's dream and his expections of his future were really ridiculous. How on earth would he think that he cuold inherit the company? I just laught his stupidy.

JH double standards are really bucking me. But he really doesn´t see that he is also an a**hole.

Now that DG and YR are going to divorce. Yuran is totally going to want JH an JW to also divorce or does she want to still be the hidden mistress?

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

JH double standards are really bucking me. But he really doesn´t see that he is also an a**hole.

but I love the eye rolls that jeon won gave him. it felt like she was purposely suggesting that he give jin sang a job just to get a rise out of him. kekekek....

• Like 3
  • LOL 5