[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Watching yesterday's and Sera has told HJ all the ways he is awful and she is unhappy, and all I can think is, girl, dump him. Just on the merits of that conversation and her feelings alone.

She would rather force herself to him .....pathetic. HJ cannot even smile .when he sees her parading in his office..everything is forced.

Everything is on slow motion  as far as th revenge goes. How many episodes does the the nurse with dementia come out just to prolong the drama. How many times more does EH have to harass her. 

EH still is creating damage the more she gets scared. Carrie, pull your investment out.

I am just wondering if Janice will be able to decipher for herself the truth about her being kidnapped for revenge.The drama as mentioned in the synopsis will have Janice turn against Carrie. It is now half way so something has to move.

4 hours ago, Gigi Salapong said:

She would rather force herself to him .....pathetic. HJ cannot even smile .when he sees her parading in his office..everything is forced.

Everything is on slow motion  as far as th revenge goes. How many episodes does the the nurse with dementia come out just to prolong the drama. How many times more does EH have to harass her. 

EH still is creating damage the more she gets scared. Carrie, pull your investment out.

I am just wondering if Janice will be able to decipher for herself the truth about her being kidnapped for revenge.The drama as mentioned in the synopsis will have Janice turn against Carrie. It is now half way so something has to move.

I think the second half or third quarter of the story will be Janice becoming a baddie against her real and fake mom. 

On 1/11/2020 at 3:54 PM, Gigi Salapong said:

Once Janice's real identity is revealed, her psycho pathetic sister SR will realise that she never really had HJ.  Either way, he was meant to be with Janice.  

19 hours ago, chococarmela said:

mmm, no. In my opinion, HJ is shallow, selfish and pretty stupid. He’s also an egotistical cheater. There’s no way Janice would actually put up with that. SR is just pathetic.

Have to see how it plays  out then. I don't  see HJ the same way.  And Sera is more  than pathetic. 

19 hours ago, chococarmela said:

mmm, no. In my opinion, HJ is shallow, selfish and pretty stupid. He’s also an egotistical cheater. There’s no way Janice would actually put up with that. SR is just pathetic.

Janice  and HJ is being used by people  in a  ever way,they are both pawns in peoples games I dont get the  hate for him to be honest.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Janice  and HJ is being used by people

He’s being used, yeah. And so is Janice. However, he does have a life. He is capable of making his own choices. Unlike Janice, who doesn’t know the truth about her birth, he does. He could’ve used that to his advantage, but instead he screwed over one woman, and went back to another (and a crazy one too).

ep 49 thoughts ~ looks like we are getting closer to the first part of the secrets coming out which is tied to carrie's identity. it is actually quite fun to see carrie play word games with inchul as well as eun ha. far more entertaining than jenis who just lacks that bite though I did enjoy her comeback on whether eun ha and yoo kyung are even friends. eun ha just gave her evil laugh like it didn't matter. whereas with carrie, she is always shaking. now that inchul knows that carrie and the friend from jail were close, maybe they are going to see it as revenge on mi yun's behalf?

Do Korean hospitals always switch new born babies?

Most of their dramas revolve around birth secrets. Cos I know that most children tend to resemble their birth parents.  Or don't Korean children resemble their birth parents like the rest of the world?

I have never seen a birth secret where the daughter or son started asking questions because he or she has striking resemblance to one man or woman. And the should at least start pairing parents/ children duo who has some similarities to make these things look real a bit.

I am sure everyone will be shocked at who Jannis will turn out to be in the long run. Even Jannis herself and although she will feel something I am not sure she will be that angry even realizing that Carrie used her for revenge. Carrie did take care of her and its not like she is not aware of what her real mom did. I think learning that EH switched babies will go a long way with Jannis to help her with her issues after learning the truth. 

As for finding out who Carrie really is they will try to threaten her and will be very scared of what Mi Yun is really back to do. Especially EH who knows that part of this started from her stealing this woman's son and giving her a dead baby. Is a true crime as she cut of the boys blood line while his adopted father cut of his connection to his father when he killed him. I am waiting on this secret the most to come out. I want to see what Jannis and HJ will do when they learn their birth secrets. I feel that HJ will still be tied to YK because she loves and raised him but at the same time he was never their son and his birth mother suffered from the actions of his adopted father and EH.

As I said before he will end up with two mom I believe.

Hello! I'm new but I've been following this drama from the beginning. For several episodes that I feel confused and I can't see how the story is going to unfold. Can someone please help me out? :) If Mi Yuns identity is revealed how is she going to get revenge on EH and J group. Why hasn't Hong in chul been arrested after that post? Everyone is suspecting Carry now. I don't see YJ turning on her mother not after what she suffered at EHs hands.. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am sure everyone will be shocked at who Jannis will turn out to be in the long run. Even Jannis herself and although she will feel something I am not sure she will be that angry even realizing that Carrie used her for revenge. Carrie did take care of her and its not like she is not aware of what her real mom did. I think learning that EH switched babies will go a long way with Jannis to help her with her issues after learning the truth. 

As for finding out who Carrie really is they will try to threaten her and will be very scared of what Mi Yun is really back to do. Especially EH who knows that part of this started from her stealing this woman's son and giving her a dead baby. Is a true crime as she cut of the boys blood line while his adopted father cut of his connection to his father when he killed him. I am waiting on this secret the most to come out. I want to see what Jannis and HJ will do when they learn their birth secrets. I feel that HJ will still be tied to YK because she loves and raised him but at the same time he was never their son and his birth mother suffered from the actions of his adopted father and EH.

As I said before he will end up with two mom I believe.

I also believe HJ will have 2 moms in the end. YK might even divorce her hubs and let HJ run the company.

Archived