[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

3 hours ago, Gigi Salapong said:

@Lmangla  Even without EH's blackmail he on his own was always protected of SR. The Janice stranded in the elevator was a deliberate criminal act by both EH and her Minnie Me yet he gave the tapes to EH. I do not buy the logic that he felt responsible for her actions because he ended their engagement.

by his actions, one would think he is in love with sera and not jenice. he doesn't even seem to be mad that jenice got hurt. another reason we can't buy this thunderbolt story.

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

We’re 45 episodes in and HJ and Janice still have no chemistry? They either need to kill someone off or switch the actor(s) somehow.

am watching this as a weird comedy and so the lack of chemistry feels like another joke in a way. kekeke.. :lol:

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 46 thoughts ~ all these budding detectives are making the drama actually entertaining. jenis has an emotional freeze as she finds out about hae joon's secret. she feels sorry but danny makes the interesting observation that everyone has a choice. hae joon had a choice and his choice was sera. jenis feels that hae joon is innocent as he is not related by blood but danny then makes an emotional statement -- some would love a father even if it is not biological. so danny gets hae joon's choice and that adopted ties can be powerful. jenis has yet to learn that lesson but will do so when she finds out about carrie.

hae joon even manages to track down some old classmate of jenis and he finds out some intriguing details. jenis wanted to be a cosmetics researcher like her father but switched majors to fashion marketing, was always very aloof, both mother and daughter almost died in a joint suicide on initial arrival in canada and jenis dream was her mom's goal. jenis is now all mopey and feels bad. she even apologizes to hae joon but he is just wary and wondering if it is another ploy. yes, hae joon, keep thinking. you are better when your brain is on.

yoo kyung was hilariously cute and loved how J thief and eun ha were both trying to outrun angry yoo kyung. J thief acted like a school kid by snoring but that didn't work. he got kicked out of the bed. loved how she yelled that hae joon is not mad but she is. ha! and she stares down at eun ha who does a spin of how board members have now gotten more respect for hae joon as he took responsibility. yoo kyung is only letting it go because she respects hae joon as an adult and accepts that he has made a choice to protect J thief and sera. had to laugh at hae joon's reaction on finding that eun ha is also involved when sera acts like child who complains that everyone is against her and it is not her fault. he is only slightly exasperated and just rolls his eyes. is he so used to whatever psycho mom and daughter do that he has nothing to say about any of their actions?

inchul is shaking in his shoes on finding out that mi yun and the original carrie shared a prison cell. he is now trying to track down former cellmates which makes me laugh. he didn't recognize carrie after all these years but somehow these cellmates will have better memory than him. okay. selective amnesia trope present in this drama! inchul warns eun ha that carrie is not to be trusted as they know very little about her and none of them should be using her as a therapist. eun ha passes this warning to yoo kyung who just eye rolls at how random eun ha is. :lol: haahahhaha...

It's funny how ex classmates can just give out info to random pple that go find them. Lol. Unless i missed something. Still cant get over Danny. Whahahhaha! While watching today's eps live, i saw a side view of him and seems like he has a muscular chest. If he is gonna have a hot bod with that kinda face, life is not fair!!:phew::w00t:

1 hour ago, reydevan said:

It's funny how ex classmates can just give out info to random pple that go find them. Lol. Unless i missed something. Still cant get over Danny. Whahahhaha! While watching today's eps live, i saw a side view of him and seems like he has a muscular chest. If he is gonna have a hot bod with that kinda face, life is not fair!!:phew::w00t:

LOL, in any case it seems that things are going to accelerate between him and Sera   ,

I have the impression that danny will be the first to want to rebel against janice and  carrie

never to underestimate the feelings that he can be in a young man for another woman

37 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

LOL, in any case it seems that things are going to accelerate between him and Sera   ,

I have the impression that danny will be the first to want to rebel against janice and  carrie

never to underestimate the feelings that he can be in a young man for another woman

Yeah he is gonna fall for her. But for now I don't see how tt cld happen cos he has seen all her evil deeds. Unless he decides to get close to her to make the revenge easier. I wonder why he left her milk and bread today. If they are gonna fall for each other so fast, it won't be believable. Im guessing she will like him first. Maybe he will like her after seeing how crazy she goes after the whole sibling truth is out. 

Danny is just the total package,. He is one of the best looking young men I have seen in a while. He is almost pretty, his lips alone make you want to kiss him. But he is still very manly, very macho. I love this young man, where did he come from. I would like to see more of his work if you know.

41 minutes ago, laura Washington said:

Danny is just the total package,. He is one of the best looking young men I have seen in a while. He is almost pretty, his lips alone make you want to kiss him. But he is still very manly, very macho. I love this young man, where did he come from. I would like to see more of his work if you know.

Yes, manly and pretty at the same time. All his facial features look so good. He has been acting in other dramas, probably in smaller roles. I hope he gets to play the lead one day. I went to chk him out in Boys Over Flowers. His 2nd drama, very small role. And i think the hairstyle in this drama suits him alot. Can't wait for tmr's eps. 

Ah, just rem. Danny is supposed to be in love with Jennis so i hope they dont rush his romance w Sera cos it won't t make sense besides the reason i mentioned above. 

ep 47 thoughts ~ wow, hae joon's brain is starting to connect the dots. he asked outright if it was jenis mom's dream to take over J group and if the family had a grudge against the company. J thief also wondered in passing if it was connected to 30 years ago. so will the secrets come out soon? and then the drama will deal with the fall out and open war?

@tulip06 ~ danny and sera do have chemistry but I am leaning towards @chococarmela view that these two are disastrous because sera is indeed mental. she is now reduced to acting like a petulant spoiled child who has to have her way. loved the eye roll that hae joon and J thief gave and asked her to either quit or just tough it out at distribution.

for all of J thief's backstabbing, he still manages to protect hae joon in a way and give him a respectable position while kicking sera to the curb. ha! yoo kyung's rather pleased expression was cute.

is eun ha a thug? like @Gigi Salapong said, how long do we have to keep seeing the same scenes with the nurse? yea, she has dementia but it feels like a repeat. though the padded coats donation was a nice way to do PPL as well as add to the story.

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

is eun ha a thug? like @Gigi Salapong said, how long do we have to keep seeing the same scenes with the nurse? yea, she has dementia but it feels like a repeat.

interesting. I hope not, but maybe she could be. She’s very shady! And her husband is corrupt (and a snake), so they’re 2 birds from the same nest.

as for the nurse, I feel like it’s filler scenes for now. Like they do in most daily dramas... ugh. Sometimes they get annoying.

Oh wow, Danny with his hair down tmr! So handsome! And i have a feeling he will be the first to find out that Carrie has been using Janice against her own mother and get very upset by it. Today Danny smiled with his teeth showing and omg! *rolls on the floor flailing arms* :w00t:

Can Sera and he please run into each other elsewhere besides that wooden backgrd place all the time? Did the company they are filming at only give them that area to film? :lol::lol:

Btw, sorry in advance. I think all im gonna talk abt in this thread is Danny. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

That is so annoying.  And bad self-marketing on his part.

Maybe he has a korean version of IG?

While cooking, i had this sudden thought in my mind. What if EH and IC start threatening Carrie that they will tell Janice that she is not her real mother? Janice does not know she was 'adopted' right? This will help prolong the story and also a way for the couple to get rid of Carrie and protect their own dirty secret.

ep 48 thoughts ~ @reydevan ~ did you have fun spazzing over danny in this episode? thought he looked great in green sweater and checked jacket. it is such an old man's effort but on danny, it was super! ^_^

am finding it amusing that yoo kyung has more hustle than hae joon. eun ha is worried that yoo kyung will find out the truth because she knows that blaming the chairwoman won't work. one can't argue with the dead and so yoo kyung will head straight to eun ha. that will be a fun showdown. it was amusing to see yoo kyung do this little punch in the air when J thief's back was turned -- like he said, hae joon would be a fool to fall twice for jenis. well, doesn't J thief know that hae joon's brain works some of the time.

it looks like danny and sera will end up together? why does danny give her hangover medicine? had to laugh when drunk sera said that eun ha would take the prize for being shameless. ha!

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ep 48 thoughts ~ @reydevan ~ did you have fun spazzing over danny in this episode? thought he looked great in green sweater and checked jacket. it is such an old man's effort but on danny, it was super! ^_^

am finding it amusing that yoo kyung has more hustle than hae joon. eun ha is worried that yoo kyung will find out the truth because she knows that blaming the chairwoman won't work. one can't argue with the dead and so yoo kyung will head straight to eun ha. that will be a fun showdown. it was amusing to see yoo kyung do this little punch in the air when J thief's back was turned -- like he said, hae joon would be a fool to fall twice for jenis. well, doesn't J thief know that hae joon's brain works some of the time.

it looks like danny and sera will end up together? why does danny give her hangover medicine? had to laugh when drunk sera said that eun ha would take the prize for being shameless. ha!

Hahaha i sure did. In eps 49, i was disappointed to see Danny's hair down for only 3 seconds. Lol. 

Im sure Danny and Sera will end up together. They are the 2nd leads. I really hope they make it believable. 

Im guessing he has been leaving stuff on her table as part of the revenge plan? 

19 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Im guessing he has been leaving stuff on her table as part of the revenge plan? 

oh, that makes sense then. was wondering why he was trying to be nice to her. sera is bit of an idiot. she is telling him outright that she wants to steal the video file from him. yes, thats how you get info from your enemies. hahahahah... no wonder, danny is kind of amused whenever he sees sera. he just can't take her seriously.

Archived