[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2020 at 11:13 AM, reydevan said:

Man, i think Jenis and HJ will start to rekindle their love slowly but s**t will hit the fan and boom! Hell will break loose! 

Does J thief really love his wife? I thought no but he seemed very concerned when she was injuried. 

He should be concerned. That was what he ordered for Carrie and he thought she would be in the hospital. HJ will investigate and find out he had a hand on that injury. He is very greedy and evil and has crossed the line when he killed HJ's real dad. EH, IC, and and he should be tormented. So far he does not still feel it......Maybe with his own biological son.

9 hours ago, reydevan said:

So in the latest preview, IC tells Carrie that her son is alive. But of cos, he wont be saying it's HJ. 

With a new backgrd song, it feels like a different drama. Haha. Argh why did they not release the backgrd music?! 

At that point hopefully MH finally comes clean and tells C about the baby switch. Or HJ confesses his birth secret J, and she tells C thinking HJ is now her long lost brother. I am curious to see how C will treat J, the baby she kidnapped and raised vs once she finds her real son she thought was dead all these years.

1 minute ago, tulip06 said:

No one has a recap for today, either? My day tomorrow will be full of tv in between work. 

MH keeps overhearing J and C’s interactions, internally questioning how in the world MY has a daughter. 

Eh found painting is fake, ooooof was she scorned about that. SR begged C about keeping her sister a secret which C adamantly denied having anything to do with kidnapping. SR also thought to herself if maybe ruining the evidence HJ gathered to implicate J maybe in hopes of helping C so Yr stays out of picture? I didn’t really understand that part but at the moment she’s considering that. J drank a lot at a bar with Danny because C is pushing her to go back to Toronto. She says saranghae to him while SR and HJ coincidentally walk in. SR seems to be jealous by it cause she asks herself why she is annoyed and not in the mood to drink. Danny tries to kiss J when they’re alone in car but doesn’t. Next day SR goes off on J about scene she saw and J quick to notice it was jealousy, and use opportunity to question SR about why she went to C, which SR changes subject about saying C has a misunderstanding and is wrong about renege (but don’t remember what info she says to justify why past business fraud was misunderstanding) . 

Now we are nearing the part where Janice will find out who she really is. And  for Pete's sake let that old nurse talk already she has been used as an important  filler for a lot of episodes. Her use as a character 

Carrie will be given her own karma. Janice's character will come center stage where she will have a true melt down. She has seen and been the recipient  her biological mother evil conduct and also realizes the mother she has known and loved dearly is someone who used her too. 

Two innocent pitiful individuals used by greedy and evil adults to achieve the lifestyle they wanted. Fate will again dictate the ties HJ has with Janice.

I do want JThief's love child to be discovered sooner because he has to somehow pay for the death of JH's father and not have any of J Group"s stocks. YK should kick his butt out and divorce him.  He really was planning to steal everything away. 

EH, should be striped of all her wealth dealt the her biggest blow to know Janice is YR. IC of course will loose his political career. He is the poster boy for the two-faced segment of our society. La La clinic will be owned by Janice  until further developments.

Let's see where the writer will take this because the only thing predictable is that Carrie and YK will share HJ. HJ by virtue of his biological father and mother co-owns J Group with YK. IC, EH, and J Thief are completely amoral they all should be dealt accordingly. Much as I hate to admit it but SR because of her mother has always felt lonely and rejected. This is why she has grown up to be a little monster herself so the writer will give her a man who would be sincere to her and that is Danny. I do hope they make mention she attends psychiatric overhaul in the meantime.

What if SR or J thief decides to take the evidence HJ has and send it to the police? Jenis might be arrested and that's when Carrie might be forced to tell the truth to IC and EH. I think most probably it wld be SR. And then SR or J thief might be forced to withdraw charges (if possible) and Jenis becomes more suspicious or knows the truth then too. Another scenario might be Jenis really decides to leave Korea with Danny and the truth comes out then and she ends up not leaving. So many ideas in my head lol! This is what 20 years of dramas do to you. Hahahha! 

I also pity SR cos she grew up being invisible in her mom's eyes. And i already was thinking that she was going to get drunk after that slap and Danny wld go to her rescue. I mean how else can the writer get them together right? That's a classic scene in almost all dramas. XD

Btw how wld the nurse know Carrie does not have a daughter? She might have had another kid after her son supposedly died. They were not in contact for so long afterall. 

I haven't seen today's yet, but I caught up on yesterday's and I'm not impressed with Danny being after Jennis.  for one thing, she is so boring, I can't get everyone's fascination with her.  For another, if he is adopted into that family as a brother, then Carry (yes, I'm doing bad subtitle spelling) is doing the wrong thing in encouraging a romance.  Lines are being crossed and it's very inappropriate.  

Also, who else loves Sera's dumb face when she's thinking?  It's so funny.  

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

for one thing, she is so boring, I can't get everyone's fascination with her. 

I think she needs more spitfire within her. Yes, she’s out for revenge, but the way she’s going about it makes her so... bland? She seems like a one-dimensional protagonist and I hate that. But at least she’s not a goody-two-shoes. Wanna watch “Bad Love” but I don’t trust MBC daily dramas after what happened with “Secrets and Lies”. And the main character seems, again, flat, naive and just plain stupid.

@ reydevan

The old nurse should at least say what she witnessed. Her scenes are so boring but the writer would like us to think that anytime she will spill the beans.out. I am sure when I am skipping her scenario is when she will open her mouth. I mean her kid is dead what does she have to loose.

@ tulip06

Janice will always be boring because all she was made to think about was the revenge. She never had an easy childhood and was constantly brain washed everyday that these people are responsible for where we are today, we will one day come to take revenge. That is horrible. It was natural for her when she met HJ she on an escapade she would fall for him.That was I guess the only fun time she had plus a few dates with HJ. She has paid so highly for it. 

Carrie in the meantime had to turn into a monster herself in order to fight them.  She placed Janice right into the hands of EH who she knew was evil. Now that the true identity of Janice is about to come out she plays chicken. Oh well,  Janice is about to wake up and lash out on her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Archived