[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

9 hours ago, breadstal said:

AND YES! She looks great, I love her new hairstyle and her outfits so far have been>>> After getting promoted, she probably got a good raise :glasses:

LOL!  Now she received a promotion and a raise Yeo Jin went shopping and got her hair did:mrgreen:  Can't wait to see her back being a boss in the drama.  I hope we learn more about her and her backstory too this time around.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Not that this particular series plays to a romantic audience but I sensed near the end of Season 1 there was a little flirting going on.  Any rumors on whether they will continue that in season 2?

So far we really didn't get much about what even the plot it, other than very simple synopsis. SM and YJ both have appreciation and respect for one another. But so far their relationship feels to be platonic, which is fine with me. It suits them, they trust each other (which is hard for someone like SM) and make each other grow (YJ with her gifts for SM and SM who pushed her to do the right thing, even though it hurt police force). Two moments that kinda made me feel that romantic relationship is possible were when YJ wanted to ask ES about her relationship with SM and when she asked if she looked pretty in her new lipstick lol But the first one could be simple curiosity and second just her teasing SM. The writer will need to develop SM more, because at this point, it would be hard for him to be in relationship imo. Bae Doona and Cho Seungwoo have insane chemistry though, that's why I'm here for it haha But if they continue to be the duo that fight for justice no matter what and have casual, occasional sweet moments, I'll be ok with it :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion, it seemed that HYJ had a little crush on SM, but nothing too serious. I don’t think SM is capable of feeling emotions strong enough for them to have a romantic relationship, and the genre of the drama also makes it unlikely, but I would like if they kept or maybe even developed the crush a little. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:30 AM, choco milo said:

New poster

I know that they’ll be on opposite sides of a standoff, but I hope they don’t fight too much because the scenes of them working together were my favorite last season.

Thank you!  The new poster is so badarse.  They look soooo cool:gangnamstyle:

Their scenes working together were my favourite parts of the first series too

22 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

@choco milo They might on the opposite sides of the conflict but I am sure that they will always stick to their beliefs and help each other out  in order to do the right thing:D 

I love the idea of them starting off on opposite sides but I'm sure they were soon start working together because their moral codes align and they make such a great team.  The drma team know what the audience want to see and they are stronger together!

• Like 8

Youtube links of 4th teaser. This one went FAST.

15 sec ver:

30 sec ver:

New Netlix Korea clip of first season, I hope we'll be getting new episodes weekly!

It kinda looks like they turned back to look at each other :relieved:

Spoiler

Still cuts

EdfmZBLWkAAMr9Y?format=jpg&name=900x900

EdfmZBPX0AAf_7x?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

Bae Doona's IG update:

Edgb3x4UcAARlJp?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edgb3x5VcAEPV0s?format=jpg&name=360x360

Already an iconic photo:

EdgIu5sUEAEXTIF?format=jpg&name=small

I haven't seen this info before!

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that we are only allowed to display 3 images in a single post and the remaining images have to put in a spoiler tag. This includes embedded YouTube videos too. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414300wpp/watch-cho-seung-woo-bae-doona-and-more-face-off-in-new-teasers-for-season-2-of-forest-of-secrets
Watch: Cho Seung Woo, Bae Doona, And More Face Off In New Teasers For Season 2 Of “Forest Of Secrets”

by C. Lee | Jul 22, 2020

AAE6B65A-FFCD-4959-8154-914E15D5456C.png

tvN has released an exciting teaser for the second season of “Forest of Secrets”!

The 2017 first season of the drama told the story of emotionless prosecutor Hwang Si Mok (played by Cho Seung Woo) and the warm-hearted police officer Han Yeo Jin (played by Bae Doona), who teamed up to catch a serial killer and expose corruption in the prosecutor’s office.

In the second season of the show, Hwang Si Mok and Han Yeo Jin reunite under difference circumstances, with the pair on opposite sides of a tense situation involving the police and the prosecutor’s office.

In the teaser, Cho Seung Woo and Bae Doona return as police officer and prosecutor, and the actors preview two clashing views of justice as suspense grows between them. At the end of the video, a narration says, “Everyone who wants silence is an accomplice.”

Watch the clip below!
https://youtu.be/wjKS7lUOCPM

tvN also released new stills of Jeon Hye Jin and Choi Moo Sung, who will join the drama as new characters, as well as returning actors Lee Joon Hyuk and Yoon Se Ah.

Jeon Hye Jin plays the role of Choi Bit, the first female head of the police department’s intelligence agency. Choi Bit takes on the great tasks of police investigation, and the stills capture her charisma and determination.

AE4DA714-D8C8-483A-BE28-041940A75B29.jpg

Meanwhile, Choi Moo Sung faces off against Jeon Hye Jin as the criminal law department’s head prosecutor Woo Tae Ha, and he works to protect the investigative rights of the prosecution.

Spoiler

8A708D1A-B93A-476C-B596-C93871988CD0.jpg

Lee Joon Hyuk returns to play the role of corrupt prosecutor Seo Dong Jae. The drama’s production team revealed that Seo Dong Jae is now working at Uijeongbu District Prosecutors’ Office.

Spoiler

0F178FFC-8265-47A6-92CC-EBD78AD8668B.jpg

Yoon Se Ah takes on the character Lee Yeon Jae once again. She has become the CEO of Hanjo Group while her father and brother are under investigation. Viewers are wondering how Lee Yeon Jae will save the reputation of her family’s company.

Spoiler

A402D2D2-5A8D-4E9D-9429-D03C6E565F46.jpg

The production team commented, “Please look forward to how the actors will portray their characters, who have grown stronger during the two years that have passed in the drama, in the newly created ‘Forest of Secrets.'”

Premiering in August, the new season will air Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 8

A little breakdown of what happened in today's teaser. That shot of LYJ is so good :o

1 hour ago, Helena said:

In the second season of the show, Hwang Si Mok and Han Yeo Jin reunite under difference circumstances, with the pair on opposite sides of a tense situation involving the police and the prosecutor’s office.

In the teaser, Cho Seung Woo and Bae Doona return as police officer and prosecutor, and the actors preview two clashing views of justice as suspense grows between them. At the end of the video, a narration says, “Everyone who wants silence is an accomplice.”

I'm SO curious where their partnership will go. We know they will have their own investigation going on like in first season. They're such a different people though, their ways of working and thinking are on polar opposites as well. I hope we'll see them together as much as we can, but I do expect a conflict happening after reading this :surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

EdqG5_lUcAA5xJ2?format=jpg&name=small

EdqG5_mUEAAMrDJ?format=jpg&name=small

Finally we're getting some plot details :D

Spoiler

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that we are only allowed to display 3 images in a single post and the remaining images have to put in a spoiler tag. Thank you.
  • Like 8

Cho Seung Woo Shares Excitement For Return With Season 2 Of “Forest Of Secrets”

Jul 27, 2020
by J. Lim
23476903a368415188657521b07fd67c.jpeg?s=

With tvN’s “Forest of Secrets” set to return with a second season, Cho Seung Woo has expressed his happiness of being able to return as Hwang Si Mok.

The second season will follow the reunion of emotionless prosecutor Hwang Si Mok (played by Cho Seung Woo) and warm-hearted police officer Han Yeo Jin (played by Bae Doona). The two will be on opposite sides of a tense situation involving the police and the prosecutor’s office.

Cho Seung Woo couldn’t hold back his excitement as he said, “I’ve been really waiting for this, and I’m happy that we’re getting a second season. When I first got my hands on the ‘Forest of Secrets’ script, it was so refreshing and I made my decision to appear in the drama after reading through just the first two episodes. This season’s script is great as well. I’m excited to be coming back.”

The new season will follow the changes that Hwang Si Mok has undergone in the two years since the events of the first season, with the biggest being that his time in Tongyeong has ended and he has been called in to the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office. When asked what hasn’t changed for the character, Cho Seung Woo chose, “His outlook on a world of irrationality and crime.” He explained, “Hwang Si Mok continues to walk down his own path, focusing on the tasks he has been given and living by the rule of law. He won’t stay silent and will continue to seek the truth.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1415213wpp/cho-seung-woo-shares-excitement-for-return-with-season-2-of-forest-of-secrets

• Like 8