[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

They are at that tent?  Where he first smiled at her?  And she drew him the picture.  But yes I don’t remember any proper dine in restaurant  :lol:.  I remember he kept getting interrupted when he was trying to eat at the cafeteria in the Prosecutor’s Office.  And he usually dined alone.  I am a bit surprised that YeoJin is now in Admin?  Not on the beat anymore?   I wonder what the writer has in store for us this season.  She’s always been one to make me ponder so I like that about her. :)

I think YJ being in  admin works for two years was her punishment of what she and  SM did two years ago 

There powerful people who didnt like what happen so They didnt fire them but SM was send away from Seoul  and YJ being promoted  but to find they send her to office  work that how it work when you want to get ride of anyone  in justice  system  

You just send them where they cant bother or affect  you again and hope they get tired  of it and quit 

I think it was the hardest  for YJ we saw in season 1 she a career  police  that come from police  school but she want to be in filed  work no matter what other advice her 

(, I really want to know her backstory )

So the new teams that fight  the prosecutors  is her new chance to back to field work ( and maybe  the only chance) so it interesting  that she going even to destroy it for the true , she will do that but it not going to be easy on her 

That what I think happen from all the teaser and spoilers  I read but I may be wrong it just my guess after all 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@breadstal Thank you very much for sharing the live recording of the the main theme composed by the amazing Kim Junseok. It sounds pretty much the same as the theme from S1. Nonetheless, what a joy to be able to see the actual live recording! Movie Closer is the record label under music directors Kim Junseok and Jung Serin, which houses various talented instrumental music composers whose works have graced so many well-loved dramas, including Signal, Secret Forest, Children of Nobody etc.

Tomorrow is D-Day. 3 years since S1 kept me on tenterhooks, throwing twists and turns, and ultimately breaking my heart as well. Pray S2 will be just as breathtaking. Can't wait.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Premieres on August 15th
1 hour ago, dairymilks said:

hello! if my estimation is correct, secret forest 2 will be available on netflix at 10:30pm kst? can’t wait to discuss the drama in the next few weeks! 

yes, it was confirmed already! :D

i can't believe the long wait is finally over, it's a d-day :tears: i'll be hiding away from spoilers till i'll watch it haha but i'm excited for everyone's reactions to return of one of the greatest (in my humble opinion, THE greatest) k-drama.

• Like 2

Cant wait to watch it when it available  

See you later my friends  to talk about our so long waited drama 

The only wish I want no less then season 1 this drama and cast and writer  should only make another season if it at least  the same quilty  or it will be a really waste  for this great team

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

Just started.  As soon as I hit the play button, the feels people with the familiar opening theme... it’s like a reunion of old friends :D

Love that S2 opening visually is thematically same as S1... not as noir-ish... but it is still an urban forest, shrouded in fogs and secrets.  Prosecution is the main player here... the distinct three stripes.  The stripes are everywhere.... down to the stairs and rabbit hole.  

The production starts off right.  Intro voice over is by Lee Chang Joon, transitioning to season 2.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I couldn't make live stream spoiler this week ( not even tomorrow  I can ) but I will try to start doing it next  week 

Some note without spoilering the episode  

I liked the mystery  vib in this season too i hope it continues  

I like that I feel like it was yesterday  that i left SM ,YJ and each one of the old characters   they just what they are and supposed  to be years change little on us but dont change what we are , I really like that I feel the writer giving them the real human character  it like yesterday I was watching it  specially SM & YJ (never change you two amazing ) 

YJ STILL  queen of this drama her humor, smart mind and naive  heart and honest character still rock from the first scene  till the last scene she was on screen  (  I love her so much) :heart:

SM still the same our beloved  weird guy , I like his cuteness  even when he dont even try and he act so cold (  you cant hide this no matter  how much you try) 

He still the soul of this drama when something small  bother him and he go far to just test  it and he going to open a hell of secrets  behind that :love:

Okay how much do I have to say I love this  this two  with each other it felt great even when they only talk on phone :thumbsup: YJ still the only one that can make SM curious ( like how curious  he get when he talk to her) and the only one who can  scold him naturally  and he just take her words as it is . 

Simply  so I dont spoiler  the episode  it was great start just please  get better  and better  I missed  story that challenge  my mind and feeling till the end 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

ok, so it was a pretty good first episode. it did feel disconnected sometimes bc of simok being in different place than the rest. direction so far is great. the case is not that crazy so far but i'm waiting to see how it will develop. my fave part to no one's suprise was yj's and sm's phone conversation haha it was cute, yj asking sm for her hello :D i love how much yj is flexing her working in central office lol even though i'm sad she's stuck there. i loved how her and detective jang found out who the guy is! sm ofc started investigating right away bc well, it's him B) anyway, in s1 they started working soon but in this season it was in first 30 minutes lol i fell for choi bit omg she's so charismatic, she can persuade ANYONE.  she's not so just, but i like it, especially in comparision to yj. and for other new characters, i HATED the couple. everything about them is so unlikable. the ending tho! i really hope kwc won't be the antagonist of season :( this ep was surely meant to catch up with characters and what they've been up to plus introduce us to what's the season is going to be about (police vs prosecution), it felt like a prologue. i think the pacing will be better in next ep with sm being back in seoul. i can't wait for yjxsm reunion. and we're going to meet woo taeha and see dj and lyj again!! 

ep 2 preview!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

omg i just finished watching the pilot ep and!!!! :rubchin:

Spoiler

LEE CHANG JOON'S NARRATION :tears:

with the way they introduced season 2, i feel like they're doing something totally different from season 1? haha they're going deep into the 

Spoiler

conflict between the police and prosecution??

i didn't catch the suspect's name though, is it lee sung jae? if it is, then 

Spoiler

he's lee yeon jae's brother / lee yoon beom's son

anyway, i'm excited to read everyone's thoughts on the first ep!

the instagram accounts are real! 

https://www.instagram.com/dragontiger_973/

https://www.instagram.com/myk8576/

character chart!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@dairymilks the spoiled Porsche driving brat is Lee Yong-ho (Netflix translation).  His ex judge lawyer is Oh Joo Sun ( of Hanjo group).  His dad must be Lee Sung Jae - who is the ex convict CEO and eldest son of Chairman Lee.  I remember synopsis mentioned this season will involve him.

LOL those IG accounts must be of actors’ own.  Clever, 

Great intro.  My bet is this season’s murder may have something to do with the cryptocurrency scandal. The news on SM’s radio!  Scriptwriter tends to address current social issues.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4