[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, cybertron said:

When RJH come in to YSR's room..

I was like,ok its coming...its coming..twins baby in the making....

But then...sighhh...

Just two of them in the room.

Just a few step from her bed...

Then they just rubbing each other hand?!

Dang,i will forgive the writer and pd if they give me "aeroplane kiss" like in SITR later.

I don't care.

If they didnt provide us skinship or kiss until the end.

Then its 100% they are dating.

If they give us passionate kiss bed scene..

Then i also believe they are dating..:lol:

Same thought 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Xoxo said:

Hyun Bin's Ideal Type: Someone who's kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.

Jan 13, 2019

Source : google

"Someone who has pretty hands" ? So guys notice your hands as well now ? Lol, I don't ever notice a person's hands. 

But i would say Hyun Bin has very simple demands, given his almost perfect looks/life. And yes, Ye Jin fits the profile perfectly. How can they not see how perfect they are together ?  

But why are they so vehemently denying the rumors? Their agencies are getting so worked up over this. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Xoxo said:

Vast was very careful when posting CLOY pics before.  They never post any HB and SYJ official pics. So the latest pic is a bigggggg progress hahaha

because its finishing soon and it left 3 more episodes....perhaps big news coming for us:innocent: might it will be the twins:D. And if you have noticed one pics they include when HB smile while hugging YJ:wub:

Fighting for tonight!!! 

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 11

11 minutes ago, lazypanda said:

But why are they so vehemently denying the rumors? Their agencies are getting so worked up over this. 

SYJ is a super private person - plus, I think it would be kind of a disservice if the focus shifted on their real life romance instead of the actual drama. I would take what their agencies say with a grain of salt. LOL.

I don't want to compare with other ships, but you can see agencies have a tendency to deny, deny, deny and then later admit. The timing is just not right for the two right now - after the drama ends, maybe even after HB's next movie is done, is when the timing may be right.

HB shared he wanted to get married by 40 - he is currently 37. Considering kids and family, in the next year or so is good timing to get married and settle down with kids LOL #ingrocerywetrust

• Like 3
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Right?! Nado!! Hahahaha exactly how I feel:

Me in the bridge scene, ring scene and after the back hug scene: 

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Hahaha... This is funny..:D. So agree with u tho... I feel like wanting to call directly the director, the writer or whoever responsible for the drama and telling them what they should do to make the drama so much better... But then, shouldn't they know? B)They should have known better right! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Many k-stars don’t want to go public, they deny they are in a relationship until they reach the marriage stage. 

Some actors said that they do that to protect their girlfriends, women are the ones who get criticized in the end. It is very hard for them.

in past interviews, So Ji-sub said that he always felt bad toward his girlfriend because he can’t do things in public such as hold her hand, go to movies, or eat at a restaurant because of his occupation. when he went public with his relationship (after being outed with pictures)  for the 1st time in his career, fans said that he must be getting married soon.

Kang Dong-won said that his answer is always no regardless of whether he has a girlfriend or not. 

Stairway To Heaven lead actor Kwon Sang-woo (very...very popular with this drama) married Son Tae-young  in 2008, many of his fans were mad and dropped out of his fan club

(from Wiki) There was fan backlash to his 2008 marriage due to his wife's previous dating history.  In an appearance on a talk show hosted by Kang Ho-dong in 2009, Kwon said, "After I got married, membership in my fan cafe dwindled from 240,000 to 135,000 - it was like a stock market crash." He also said that before he got married, he had an average of seven TV commercials per year, but by early 2009 that number had dwindled down to zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwon_Sang-woo

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

56 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

because its finishing soon and it left 3 more episodes....perhaps big news coming for us:innocent: might it will be the twins:D. And if you have noticed one pics they include when HB smile while hugging YJ:wub:

Fighting for tonight!!! 

Hi can you post a link to this please

Actually, both of them are 39 in korean age. I think that's as close to 40 as you can get :lol:

Edited by creativedistraction
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Don't you just love everything about the scene where they watched the soccer match between Japan and Korea?

1. HB "cameo"

2. RJH loosening up with Company 5

3. PCS and YSR Rematch

4. This!!!

And then writer-nim wanted us to pay back all the laughter from Ep. 13 by making sure we cry in the end. :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Love 11

Wahhh we finally have HB and SYJ together in a drama and we still haven’t got an epic up close kiss or some intimate scenes :bawling: hate to sound like a perv but seriously, I feel a bit disappointed :bawling:  It’s like the moment we’ve all been waiting for just keeps on passing by lol

Sigh here’s hoping for something! We still have 3 episodes left so all hope isn’t gone just yet! 

And I was thinking that SYJ had such pretty hands while watching the drama too. Funny that HB likes pretty hands. Just get together already you two ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well,  to answer your questions if they held hand under the table during the bts (where HB played with fried chicken and Yejin said hajimaaa) :lol:

Is there CLOY production team among us? Lol... They seem to know what are we talking here :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

I just watched the episode 14 (I’ll watch again when Netflix release) and I’m worried about something in the end. We just have left now two episodes and they’re creating so much unnecessary drama. I hope that CLOY end didn’t get messed up by this, because otherwise all the unfinished business will need to get solved on ep.16 and the final episode wouldn’t be smooth. I’ll put bellow a BIG spoiler so if you didn’t watched yet or if you don’t like spoilers please don’t reveal the hide content.

Spoiler

Ri Jeong-hyuk “APPARENTLY “ got shoot on the last scene. We will just know for sure on the next episode :bawling:.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

I think we need not to worry. If he got shot in ep 15, that would be messed up but there are still two eps left and each is 1.5 hours long so I guess they can solve everything. The scriptwriter probably didn’t give enough chances for the two main characters to be intimate, but she’s not an amateur, all her dramas are famous and have good endings. I believe she will manage to tie all the loose ends together, not rush things up and make a happy ending. 

I read some chinese netizens’ comments few days ago and some of them believe this drama is an opportunity for binjin to create memories together before they tie the knot. LOL. I’ll let my delulu self believe that and hope for a good ending. :P

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I can't stop laughing at that hospital scene wherein HB was showing all his scars to Seri. I waaant the BTS of that! hahaha.

It seems as if it's normal for him to show his back to Yejin huh? lols. Why wasn't it shown to us and only to Seri? hahahaha!

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5