[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 minutes ago, real_misa said:

I thot im the only who thinks yejin's hand are beautiful... :P... Apparently not...haha...

Their hands always caught my attention so pretty. I wonder what did Hyun Bin think when he saws and touch/grabbed since I read once on a magazine that he didn’t look at first on woman’s face or visual but he focus instead on hers hands , and u know Yejin has the most beautiful tiny hands that I had ever seeing so :naughty: :smirk:.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't know why but I have an obsession with men's hands and HB hands are so attractive like seems to be strongly yet elegant. But Yejin's hand are even more prettier, they're so delicate seems to be so soft :wub: she needs to become a hand model for sure.Sorry for this strange post, I just wanted to know if someone had noticed their beautiful hands as well, like me :D.I'm a crazy fangirl, I know that :crazy:.

I love her hands too. Loved it since a moment to remember movie. I also noticed HBs hand look manly and elegant. Even their hands have chemistry :grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, Naora Rahma Fadzila said:

Little bit sad the rating decreased a bit in epi 13, but hopefully we will get better for next epi, since we don't have much time to grant HB wish, 22%!

Me too... My heart sank a little when i saw the almost 2% drop! But i guess there's just a lot of competition on a Saturday night and the other shows are really good as well. Let's just hope that episode 14 will bring in better ratings especially with that cliffhanger of Seri getting shot. 

I don't want to get my hopes too high on the 22% haha. But of course it will be reaaally amazing if they could reach that number in the finale! At least 19% would be good too so they can be the 2nd highest rated cable drama next to Sky Castle :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Hello there! 

My my ..seems like yesterday a happy episode. Happy episode in IG even for a while. I manage to see it. Haven’t watch ep 13 because internet connection here not so good so i’m waiting until 14th ep aired. Then only spend time to watch. 

I am sorry if what i will say make everyone mood turn away round. But i prefer not to compare uri BinJin with some other celebrities relationship. I dont want to mention any other celebrities relationship here because here is BinJin thread. And furthermore, some relationships not end well.

I understand because those are relationships that we have seen. Thats why we tend to compare. By comparing it will put too much hope. When to much hope pile up, it could be dangerous.

How about make it fresh and embrace the uniqueness in BinJin itself? So that GroceryNation and GroceryCouple grow together well. Just my humble opinion. 

Spreading positive vibes here :wub: !

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Elbe Em25 said:

I am sorry if what i will say make everyone mood turn away round. But i prefer not to compare uri BinJin with some other celebrities relationship. I dont want to mention any other celebrities relationship here because here is BinJin thread. And furthermore, some relationships not end well.

I understand because those are relationships that we have seen. Thats why we tend to compare. By comparing it will put too much hope. When to much hope pile up, it could be dangerous.

How about make it fresh and embrace the uniqueness in BinJin itself? So that GroceryNation and GroceryCouple grow together well. Just my humble opinion. 

Spreading positive vibes here 

Noted, I think your opinion just right. Sorry, that tought suddenly come to my mind when I remember baeksang art award, since I'm also that couple shipper too. :D

Yeaaah, of course every ship have their own journey and ending too. I'm totally agree with you, lets think and enjoy every moment in our ship without compare it with others. Since I'm really enjoy it much too! #InGroceryWeTrust :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, luffie said:

@cybertron You better take down that unofficial gaze pic! Vast might DM you soon enough to take it down! Ehem, posting that pic of a loving gaze between our close friends is not authorized.  :lol::w00t: Lol! They are the cutest!

@cybertron  @luffie  Which part of the episode did that gaze from Hyun Bin appear? I might have missed it - I cannot recall seeing that gaze from Hyun Bin. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, charray said:

@cybertron  @luffie  Which part of the episode did that gaze from Hyun Bin appear? I might have missed it - I cannot recall seeing that gaze from Hyun Bin. 

Today's episode, episode 13. It was during the scene where they were watching the international soccer game LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, luffie said:

@cybertron You better take down that unofficial gaze pic! Vast might DM you soon enough to take it down! Ehem, posting that pic of a loving gaze between our close friends is not authorized.  :lol::w00t: Lol! They are the cutest!

Instead of dm me,its better they tell their CEO dont make it too obvious...:D

• LOL 11

Hyun Bin's Ideal Type: Someone who's kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.

Jan 13, 2019

Source : google

• Like 6
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, Kyoya said:

Me too... My heart sank a little when i saw the almost 2% drop! But i guess there's just a lot of competition on a Saturday night and the other shows are really good as well. Let's just hope that episode 14 will bring in better ratings especially with that cliffhanger of Seri getting shot. 

I don't want to get my hopes too high on the 22% haha. But of course it will be reaaally amazing if they could reach that number in the finale! At least 19% would be good too so they can be the 2nd highest rated cable drama next to Sky Castle :heart:

Me three.  Such a good ep but the rating decreased. 22% is so difficult now but I agree as long as it ends up around 19% to make it to the second spot, I would be rather grateful. 

Happy Sunday comrades. Fingers crossed for an amazing ep tonight with boosted ratings and reunion of our couple :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

It's clear CEO Bin is aware that even a random pic with SYJ even if 100 people are with them on the shot will spark flames around. Its also a matter of privacy , she didn't post pics with the rest of them, just the two of them. In what articles can twist it and make it look as they were alone together , having dinner in a super expensive restaurant. So i can understand why. I don't think it's him verifying anything, it's just him saying

Don't post pics without asking , we have enough rumors to feed 10 magazines , we don't want more. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Happy Sunday Grocery Shoppers :D:D

I just have a thought that I wanted to share. Just something to boost our shipper morale. Eeeeeeek hahaha.

I know VAST entertainment ordered everyone to take down the Ajumma photos because it's celebrity branding without the actors actually knowing about it. But then, it only just involved an Ajumma...they could have just let this slide right? After all, it wouldn't hurt the actors -- financially speaking. So why did they have to take it down? Also, the Ajumma said they went there with the CLOY team. So why?? Hmmmmm :ph34r::D:D

Does VAST ent just take celebrity branding so seriously they don't let it slide even if it's just a (small. sorry for using such word) restaurant.

Actually, the restaurant is famous for the expensive price that mostly celebrity and rich people go there. Eventho the restaurant small it's sell pork (baby pork if i'm not mistaken) that really expensive that the rice and beverages are on the house. The restaurant close for celebrity to eat comfortably (psy, shk, etc have been there).

And from the original posting (i've seen it) kinda promoting(?) the restaurant hence vast asked to take it down. Also i believe it's so there's no rumours regarding them that driven the attention from the drama 
I just hope if they're trully irs(i think they're tho) they could admit it comfortably after the drama

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

Hyun Bin's Ideal Type: Someone who's kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.

Jan 13, 2019

Source : google

-pretty hands: check

-eats a variety of food well: check (thanks to swoonies interview, we know she eats well)

-elegant rather than noisy: check (It’s syj of course she’s elegant)

-comfortable to be with: check (he’s the most at ease with her among his co-stars, and by far we know they’re ‘close friends’ keke)

-accept and understand him being an actor: check (cuz she’s one herself) 

Although ideal type is just merely ideal but it’s amazing that she fits there perfectly. I remember he also talked about hoping his gf to be a good cook and it baffled me to see the photo of a full course Italian meal prepared by Yj for her friends. And it was not even posted on her instagram but her friend’s.  This must be one of the sides that she doesn’t show to the public that hb talked about :wub:

05FA28EF-1241-4E3A-8668-CCB741BF968A.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 16

The funny story about the rings? I didn't assume the rings were add on but in the scene HB filmed ( i assume the one where he meets manager Oh) had no close up on his hands? Unless he wore the ring in case of full body shot did anyone notice of his hand came on focus? 

• Like 1