[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My goodness, these two in the bts video :wub::wub: you can tell they are very close and are very comfortable around each other. Wouldn’t it be great if the scene from ep 14 where SR gets caught by the paparazzi happily smiling while JH helps her up, happens in real life and they get caught cuddling in real life :D of course I want them to have their own privacy but I’m also a curious shipper fan who would like the media to capture just one sweet moment of them so I can rest easy knowing they are really together :sweatingbullets: but if they don’t date (or if it’s just never made public :phew:) I’ll be content knowing they are close in real life too :)

And is it just me or do they both get better with age too? :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, J13 said:

Wouldn’t it be great if the scene from ep 14 where SR gets caught by the paparazzi happily smiling while JH helps her up, happens in real life and they get caught cuddling in real life :D of course I want them to have their own privacy but I’m also a curious shipper fan who would like the media to capture just one sweet moment of them so I can rest easy knowing they are really together :sweatingbullets: 

Too bad,the paparazzi failed to capture the crucial moment.

Or maybe they have captured it,but before they upload on socmed,they already received "Check your DM".

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

Sooooo many skinship in the bts. I've watched it over and over and over again (prolly gonna watch it until Saturday)!

I haven't seen any colleagues in drama show this level of comfort touching each other, laughing at their inside jokes, making secret signals. Closest to this level is YeolRi (Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri). I am not comparing, comrades, please calm ya bits. Just an observation on their "closeness". Not that I'm complaining.

Keep it coming, you two. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMGGGGGGGGG someone must think I am crazy. I just literally laugh out loud. They go BIGGG now , my all dearest comrades. So I guess they will continue to hit us with another big wave , teasing us like crazy until Sat and Sun. 

You knowww I am so happyyyy. Finally I can say “ Comrades, you dont need to sail anymore. The ship goes by itself to the fated destination” :):):):)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Sooooo many skinship in the bts. I've watched it over and over and over again (prolly gonna watch it until Saturday)!

I haven't seen any colleagues in drama show this level of comfort touching each other, laughing at their inside jokes, making secret signals. Closest to this level is YeolRi (Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri). I am not comparing, comrades, please calm ya bits. Just an observation on their "closeness". Not that I'm complaining.

Keep it coming, you two. :D

I was thinking along similar lines too. I was one of the few who watched heaps of videos of HB and previous acting partners, and also fervently shipped him with another years and years ago. But I have to admit this BTS seals it for me. Sure, I have seen him joke, laugh, look after/be attentive towards his co-star, be thoughtful and friendly, but none quite so like his interactions with SYJ. 

I mentioned how he likes to act all smart in front of her and one of our fellow shipper commented that its his dorkiness when he is with her. THAT, not many men will act all silly and dorky in front of a friend, much less a colleague. Just in this one BTS, we can compare them with the 2nd leads who no doubt display their own chemistry, but seem more like your regular friendly colleagues who get along at work.

It is HB-SYJ's level of familiarity with each other that has won me over and got me fervently rooting for these two :kiss_wink: (not to mention how they simply just bring how the best in each other!)

• Love 23
  • Insightful 1

After watching BTS and squealing with the rest of you, now I know why I love this drama so much! We have been saying it here for weeks that their actions and movements are so natural that the lines get blurry between what is reel and real. CLOY is all HB and SYJ acting as HB and SYJ themselves!  I actually enjoy the closeness of the BTS more than the actual drama scene 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Real life immitating the screen

I still remember on that itvw SYJ tease HB that she didnt watch every movie or drama that HB play for but her answer regarding HB nickname on drama was correct . omona such a playful closefriend you are eonnie :phew:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Hwanhee said:

Literally I'm screaming watching this:blush:

Hyun Bin always lean towards yejin. I saw This signature move in Negotiation press con, Yejin's IG, in the cinema (promoting nego). CEO Bin, you can deny, but your body won't..  :tounge_wink: I hope someone will compile these so called 'close friend signature move'

• Like 5
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7