[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@thewallflower_whotalks these babies? Thats the NIS guy on the right? Not really sure if they are the twins for RIRI couple coz i think i saw these pictures since last week...

Love the BTS released yestersay, HB seems so nervous that he keeps forgetting which hand and mixing up the rings lol.... looks like SYJ and HB at their own wedding rehearsal :lol:

And the hopital bed scene... omg HB is just too earger to get to the kiss scene i guess, and the way he laugh and try to rest his head on YJ's shoulder after the NG...:lol: they need a room... :phew: Please get married already....:love:

Edited by Winny
Wrong spelling, typing from phone
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Infact i was also thinking that one of the girls played baby Se-ri .But now I wonder why the pics got deleted...:ph34r:

I think this little girl is different than baby Seri ... she's younger too. Plus, NIS agent would not have been filming back in episode 2. Besides, using same actress wouldn't be a surprise.

EDT: when like minded fangirls say same thing in different ways lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, cybertron said:

I can imagine the director said : Hyun Bin-sshi,we haven't eaten yet.

Then the crews said : Bin-ssi,just so u know,we are still here.

Haha, i can see the F5's faces on director and crew, eyes rolling, wanting to vomit, leaving the room as fast as they can...:lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

twins-babyseri.jpg

Above are the rumoured twins and the below is baby Seri.. I don't think they look alike? Or I'm just delusional idk.. hahaha

btw hiii fellow binjin shippers!! I can't believe I signed up on soompi just to post this (cus im very curious and would be over the moon if they get their twins!) ahaaa anyway.. just my two cents.. carry on lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, neverminditsjustnina said:

twins-babyseri.jpg

Above are the rumoured twins and the below is baby Seri.. I don't think they look alike? Or I'm just delusional idk.. hahaha

btw hiii fellow binjin shippers!! I can't believe I signed up on soompi just to post this (cus im very curious and would be over the moon if they get their twins!) ahaaa anyway.. just my two cents.. carry on lol

Now that its side by side i think they are for the finale! Someone pointed out that NIS guy wouldnt be in episode 2. But why would he be in the same scene as the babies though? 

• Like 6

Hi everyone I have been a silent lurker from the past few weeks I love reading all your posts. Thanks for keeping this thread moving makes the wait for new episodes much easier.

Btw someone shared this picture with me and according to this person the baby's mother captioned the pic as little se ri. Is it true? I can't read hangul so can't confirm also does the third baby look similar to the twins? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Site Admin said:

But honestly, a friendship-only relationship for them is off the table. Hyun Bin, you can't do those things to a woman and expect to be just friends. Are you crazy? Your looks are one thing because obviously, any woman would fall for you just by looking at you. Add the way you look at SYJ (as if you want to lick her from head to toe, seriously) and the way you joke and act around her. What sane woman will not develop feelings for a handsome, single man who gives her such attention?

Hear hear @Site Admin . some of the supporter team of HB' previous works kept saying that HB looked at his previous leading actress the same way during interviews and filming, but i second that. Ofc he laughed and joked with them, but not to THIS extent tho. Take it from someone who watched SG diligently almost a decade ago.

And i dont think SYJ failed to notice his intentions tho. But since they're working, she surely has to hold back a little more and respond accordingly instead.

Also drama projects normally come with bts clips, it only means more eyes watching 'em closely, compared to doing feature films you know. Like simply being a Pro.

5 hours ago, Site Admin said:

He can't act all Romeo around a girl and stop others from reacting.

Simmer down, sis. Why dont we just look at the brighter side. It's their private life, so they wanna keep it that way. Simple as that. B)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

55 minutes ago, Winny said:

@thewallflower_whotalks these babies? Thats the NIS guy on the right? Not really sure if they are the twins for RIRI couple coz i think i saw these pictures since last week...

Yes! Really? I hope those babies are the RiRi Twins. I hope they'll inspire BinJin to make twins of their own :D:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, creativedistraction said:

Now that its side by side i think they are for the finale! Someone pointed out that NIS guy wouldnt be in episode 2. But why would he be in the same scene as the babies though? 

I think the NIS agent will play an important role in the coming eps. that he'll be there when the twins/babies show up? :D

I got so down when I watched the preview but the twins/babies photos brighten up my mood. I thought there was a gag order though?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, sam suk sam sik said:

HB looked fresh, confident, funny, silly, and easygoing.. even SYJ ask what's wrong with him :D

In the past, those adjectives dont mesh at all with HB..no offense, but he used to be that shy and reserved..

wahhh..never knew this moment would eventually be here. About SYJ's reaction, perhaps prompted by the fact that she never thought HB would dare to show that side of him to the audience, as she was used to see it behind camera. Who knows. I doubt the swoon series was the first time she witnessed HB antics.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, cybertron said:

Dear comrades,their wrap up party will be on 13th Feb.

So,we have a mission.

As one of the sergeant of this ship,i command u guys to screenshot any pic or clip,on ig,igs,fb,or any socmed and save on your phone.

Make it ASAP before those uploader receive "Check Your DM".

Seriously I need to visit their wrap up party event for research purposes *ahem 

I wonder if anyone knows where it'll be held? Fans can greet them outside the venue.. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Hi everyone I have been a silent lurker from the past few weeks I love reading all your posts. Thanks for keeping this thread moving makes the wait for new episodes much easier.

Btw someone shared this picture with me and according to this person the baby's mother captioned the pic as little se ri. Is it true? I can't read hangul so can't confirm also does the third baby look similar to the twins? 

It says  Sonyejin aayok(child). It translates to Son Ye jin's or seri's  child version.

If they want to say son ye jin's child it would be like Son ye jin e aayok

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1