[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Actually, the restaurant is famous for the expensive price that mostly celebrity and rich people go there. Eventho the restaurant small it's sell pork (baby pork if i'm not mistaken) that really expensive that the rice and beverages are on the house. The restaurant close for celebrity to eat comfortably (psy, shk, etc have been there).

And from the original posting (i've seen it) kinda promoting(?) the restaurant hence vast asked to take it down. Also i believe it's so there's no rumours regarding them that driven the attention from the drama 
I just hope if they're trully irs(i think they're tho) they could admit it comfortably after the drama

Sorry if my words offend u, but I don't think the rumour will drive the attention from the drama. Rather it would cause more curiosity and increase attention to the drama since it is the last 4 episodes. 

I believe the sole reason why Vast requested to take it down is because it is promoting the restaurant by posting a photo with BinJin in it. 

If this is not, I think Yejin will need to take down all the photos of BinJin on her Instagram :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

It’s always so funny to me how different cultures react to things. In the United States if there was a top drama with two leads that had a dating rumor, many agencies would actively allow little pictures and tidbits in the press to drive up viewership and ratings. Like when Brad and Angelina did Mr. and Mrs. Smith. So many people went to the theater to see if the rumors about red hot chemistry and an affair between the two were true. You left applauding the plot, the action scenes and overall performance of everyone but you went to get a sneak peek at Brangelina.  In Korea, it seems like the exact opposite.

I was surprised that VAST did that work to remove the seemingly harmless picture. But I respect the desire for privacy and to not lose focus on the show even if I don’t understand it and it’s culturally very different than what I’m used to. 

reflections on the drama that aren’t 100% BinJin related 

While I like episode 13. I’m also not surprised in the ratings drop. The competition for Saturday night got a lot steeper with Itaewon Class and given some people feeling like the continued longing looks of between the RiRi couple are getting stale and overused it feels like the romance element of this romantic comedy is moving at a slower pace. Not to compare but the average viewer it becomes a choice between new unpredictable characters on the IC or a slowly progressing dynamic between characters who are stuck in a confess and stare routine. 

Both the bridge and the ring exchange were touching moments but missed opportunities to really invest the viewers into the relationship progress between the main characters. 

And frankly it doesn’t feel all that believable. They are in love with each other, want to have each other’s babies, exchange commitment rings, realize they are destined to be together and there reaction is to stare into each other’s eyes and rub hands. I don’t care how conservative you are, the awkward absence of physical contact in these moments feels disconnected and incongruous to what the writer wants us to believe about the depth of emotional connection. I found myself yelling at the screen in these moments even more than I was yelling at the guys to call an ambulance in the end. 

If we are going to hit our goal of twin digits (22%) then I hope the writer doesn’t fall into the trap of several of her other dramas that had similar storylines and pushes the dynamic between our RiRi couple in ways that are surprising. That doesn’t have to mean a graphic bed scene but it needs to be something more than giving us another set of side profile loving look wide angle shots. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Naora Rahma Fadzila said:

Noted, I think your opinion just right. Sorry, that tought suddenly come to my mind when I remember baeksang art award, since I'm also that couple shipper too. :D

Yeaaah, of course every ship have their own journey and ending too. I'm totally agree with you, lets think and enjoy every moment in our ship without compare it with others. Since I'm really enjoy it much too! #InGroceryWeTrust :wub:

Finally, thank u. I hate when they started to comparing BinJin with other shippers/couples, like it’s a rule or something that All couples will do the same, act on the same way, and do the same things that previously officials couples had done because if they didn’t on the same way that’s no choice that they’re a couple on real life :crazy:. I neve knew it that it’s a “rule” or something when we starts to love or dating someone, in fact it’s not like that. Each couple it’s unique has their own story and behavior different so we can’t compare anything. They are always comparing BinJin with SS couple(you know what I mean) and I think that’s so strange because if was on real life and u starting dating u wouldn’t like to be compared with another couple so why do that with celebs?

Like I said before that’s no “rule” to become a couple since each individual has their own personality and background and will act different. But one thing we need to follow and need to be a “rule” the respect. Doesn’t matter with whom they will be on real life, in the end it’s their own personal choices so we need to respect that :wub:.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

Omo.. Omo....@cybertrone  These pic are full of love :wub:

Well,  apparently @AnnieCheesecake the first thing Bin-shii see in a woman is not the face but the hand.. So, lucky him since the woman with beautiful hands is none other than his 'close friend' 

Yeah that’s what I thought. Since that I read that interview of him and saw him grabbing her hand and stroking her hands so gentle I was like :smirk:. I think one the most favorites scenes for HB to shoot are the ones that he needs to see or/and grabs her hands :lol:. I mean I would act the same, her hands are the perfection :wub:.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Blue7 said:

It’s always so funny to me how different cultures react to things. In the United States if there was a top drama with two leads that had a dating rumor, many agencies would actively allow little pictures and tidbits in the press to drive up viewership and ratings. Like when Brad and Angelina did Mr. and Mrs. Smith. So many people went to the theater to see if the rumors about red hot chemistry and an affair between the two were true. You left applauding the plot, the action scenes and overall performance of everyone but you went to get a sneak peek at Brangelina.  In Korea, it seems like the exact opposite.

I was surprised that VAST did that work to remove the seemingly harmless picture. But I respect the desire for privacy and to not lose focus on the show even if I don’t understand it and it’s culturally very different than what I’m used to. 

While I like episode 13. I’m also not surprised in the ratings drop. The competition for Saturday night got a lot steeper with Itaewon Class and given some people feeling like the continued longing looks of between the RiRi couple are getting stale and overused it feels like the romance element of this romantic comedy is moving at a slower pace. Not to compare but the average viewer it becomes a choice between new unpredictable characters on the IC or a slowly progressing dynamic between characters who are stuck in a confess and stare routine. 

Both the bridge and the ring exchange were touching moments but missed opportunities to really invest the viewers into the relationship progress between the main characters. 

And frankly it doesn’t feel all that believable. They are in love with each other, want to have each other’s babies, exchange commitment rings, realize they are destined to be together and there reaction is to stare into each other’s eyes and rub hands. I don’t care how conservative you are, the awkward absence of physical contact in these moments feels disconnected and incongruous to what the writer wants us to believe about the depth of emotional connection. I found myself yelling at the screen in these moments even more than I was yelling at the guys to call an ambulance in the end. 

If we are going to hit our goal of twin digits (22%) then I hope the writer doesn’t fall into the trap of several of her other dramas that had similar storylines and pushes the dynamic between our RiRi couple in ways that are surprising. That doesn’t have to mean a graphic bed scene but it needs to be something more than giving us another set of side profile loving look wide angle shots. 

I haven't finished watching ep 13..i stopped at the part where HB gave the ring.. Will continue watching soon... But i kind of agree with you "the akward absence of physical contact..." When i watch that ring scene.. I was like, oh come on...i think that moment is the best moment for them to at least show a better intimate action rather than just holding and finger rubbing....they love each other so much but its kind of not greatly shown in their action...well.. This is just my opinion tho as someone who dont really watch k dramas... B)

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for a while, but HB and SYJ are just too adorbs I had to log in to share my love for BinJin with you guys.

Just a few things I noticed:

- These two are very consistent with their gazes, especially our Bin-ssi :lol: way too consistent to be just "friends". 

Spoiler

ImageImage

- Especially this scene 

Spoiler

HB most likely did this unconsciously. This reminds me of this photo

Spoiler

:lol::tounge_xd: when Prince Harry gave this lovely gaze to his wife. And we all know how lovey dovey Harry and Meghan are with each other. My delusional mind can't help but think HB&SYJ are the same with each other IRL.

Image result for prince harry  secret gaze meghan markle

I came to the conclusion that HB & SYJ is definitely keeping it low to nurture their relationship until they are ready to reveal it to the media. I really don't think close friends (not to mention they've only known each other since 2017) would travel to another country and spend time together on one's birthday. Way too good to be true.

Their relationship started from being close friends, which is the foundation to every long-lasting relationship. They've also mentioned that they highly appreciate and respect each another's works. Isn't this just lovely? They are very compatible from what I've seen and they would make a very handsome and lovely couple. I wish them all the best. For us shippers, I hope that we'll hear some good news soon. Finger crossed!

Edited by boonieyo
  • Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Just wondering if anyone noticed that RJH’s ear was deep red when he held YSR in his arm after she was shot? He was flustered, nervous, worried, devastated to death. But I couldn’t help but thought about his red ears when SYJ called him Oppa. I cannot NOT make connections between drama scenes and real life events, the boundary is too blurry for me.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Finally, thank u. I hate when they started to comparing BinJin with other shippers/couples, like it’s a rule or something that All couples will do the same, act on the same way, and do the same things that previously officials couples had done because if they didn’t on the same way that’s no choice that they’re a couple on real life :crazy:. I neve knew it that it’s a “rule” or something when we starts to love or dating someone, in fact it’s not like that. Each couple it’s unique has their own story and behavior different so we can’t compare anything. They are always comparing BinJin with SS couple(you know what I mean) and I think that’s so strange because if was on real life and u starting dating u wouldn’t like to be compared with another couple so why do that with celebs?

Like I said before that’s no “rule” to become a couple since each individual has their own personality and background and will act different. But one thing we need to follow and need to be a “rule” the respect. Doesn’t matter with whom they will be on real life, in the end it’s their own personal choices so we need to respect that :wub:.

I agree. I think most people mention it because of recency bias. They just got divorced last year which is why many people can't help but think of SS couple. I personally didn't see anything in this couple at all like many other couples I've seen. There are plenty of top star couples in the industry such as KTH&Rain, Sol Kyung Gu&Song Yoon Ah and they are happily married. People should refrain from mentioning SS couple as an example because not everyone is the same :)

Edited by boonieyo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Everyone who likes HB and SYJs hand: When RJH was holding onto SeRi after she got shot, you see a close up of HBs hand and it was very red. I don’t know if he was stroking SYJs hand, I was hoping they were zooming in for the rings. 

Que: The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

Just wondering if anyone noticed that RJH’s ear was deep red when he held YSR in his arm after she was shot? He was flustered, nervous, worried, devastated to death. But I couldn’t help but thought about his red ears when SYJ called him Oppa. I cannot NOT make connections between drama scenes and real life events, the boundary is too blurry for me.

Its normal because Its winter now in korea. Temperature tend to be lower in the evening and when your ears are exposed it will get red because of the coldness. I live in a colder area in California and when temperatures go down to freezing it can't be helped to get red ears 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kurniva86 said:

Always when it’s a skinship scene I noticed that HB ears got red or even more red than was if was already red before. Intriguing no?:smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Xoxo said:

Hyun Bin's Ideal Type: Someone who's kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.

Jan 13, 2019

Source : google

Isn’t that describing SYJ?

Why do I feel that JH and SR’s scenes in episode 13 is not JH and SR but as HB and SYJ?

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Blue7 said:

Crash and Itawon are on different time slots, they don’t compete with each other.

(I used to post drama ratings in the rating thread here on soompi.)

There are many things to consider when comparing viewership ratings: time slot, demographic, cable vs public network, and so on. 

For shows that air twice a week, the 1st day tends to always get lower rating than the 2nd day (Saturday < Sunday, Monday < Tuesday, Wednesday < Thursday, etc). 

Compare shows on the same time slot
prime time dramas (Mondays & Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays, or Saturdays & Sundays) are focused.  Daily and weekend family dramas (M-F 7:50Pm, Saturday/Sunday 7:55pm), get very high ratings (40-50% sometimes), are generally not included.

Crash Landing (tvn): Saturday & Sunday 9pm-
Hot Stove League (SBS): Friday & Saturday 10:00pm-
Itawon (jbtc) Friday & Saturday 10:50pm-
Tell Me What You Saw (ocn) : Saturday & Sunday 10:50pm
Never Twice (MBC): Saturday 9:05pm

Each episode of ‘Hot Stove League’ is divided into 3 parts (separate rating for each); Crash only gets 1 number for the entire episode. We can’t just take the highest number and compare to the number for the Entire episode of Crash. 

I remember reading that the rating of a free public broadcast (kbs, MBC, sbs) is equivalent to twice of a paid cable show (jbtc, Ocn, tvn), therefore, 15% rating on cable is equivalent to 30% on public broadcasters.

VAST’s pics from “Vogue Korea September 2018” pictorials (2018-08-31 post)

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16618049

IMG_3020.JPG?type=w1200

Pics from MS Team (Son Ye-jin’s agency)

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16756382

https://tv.naver.com/v/4106239

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Blue7 said:

And frankly it doesn’t feel all that believable. They are in love with each other, want to have each other’s babies, exchange commitment rings, realize they are destined to be together and their reaction is to stare into each other’s eyes and rub hands. I don’t care how conservative you are, the awkward absence of physical contact in these moments feels disconnected and incongruous to what the writer wants us to believe about the depth of emotional connection. I found myself yelling at the screen in these moments even more than I was yelling at the guys to call an ambulance in the end. 

Right?! Nado!! Hahahaha exactly how I feel:

Me in the bridge scene, ring scene and after the back hug scene: 

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

24 minutes ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Right?! Nado!! Hahahaha exactly how I feel:

Me in the bridge scene, ring scene and after the back hug scene: 

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Why do i feel we have the same sentiments here lol but i dont feel bad though coz my logic mind kinda confirms that these two are really "Real" .. showing those kind of scenes is too ackward for them, imagine if they agree to skinship scenes its like giving away what goes on between them privately ..i dont think the producers paid them enough or those are priceless to them ...so me being a 100% supportive of their real relationship im all for that! Ok to no skinship in CLOY ( anyway its healthier for their relationship) so  i think they are the ones who put restrictions.. lets just suppport all the skinship that they enjoying privately lol ..near end im going to miss them ..looking forward to episode 14..lastly im just grateful that before they make "them as couple" official they gave us CLOY ( well its HB wish also) coz after this im guessing they are going to be low key married couple ...my happy heart is full #BinJinIsReal  #InGroceryShoppingWeTrust

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, I❤BinJin said:

Why do i feel we have the same sentiments here lol but i dont feel bad though coz my logic mind kinda confirms that these two are really "Real" .. showing those kind of scenes is too ackward for them, imagine if they agree to skinship scenes its like giving away what goes on between them privately ..i dont think the producers paid them enough or those are priceless to them ...so me being a 100% supportive of their real relationship im all for that! Ok to no skinship in CLOY ( anyway its healthier for their relationship) so  i think they are the ones who put restrictions.. lets just suppport all the skinship that they enjoying privately lol ..near end im going to miss them ..looking forward to episode 14..lastly im just grateful that before they make "them as couple" official they gave us CLOY ( well its HB wish also) coz after this im guessing they are going to be low key married couple ...my happy heart is full #BinJinIsReal  #InGroceryShoppingWeTrust

Considering the situation they are in are they not suppose to be staying most of the time in bed haha #makeloveplease #twinproject #babies #riribabies 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1