[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My dear beloved shippers, shall we analyze about the rings? In most of the dramas, I noticed that they seldom wore the couple rings on that holy fingers! And the color of the rings remind me of wedding rings rather couple rings :):).  after googling few pages, I think it makes sense for our BinJin :):)

“ Ring Finger of the Left Hand

A promise ring is a promise of commitment and often precedes an engagement. Therefore, many couples like to wear a promise ring on what is traditionally thought of as being the wedding ring finger - the "ring finger" of the left hand. When engagement rings have been exchanged, the promise ring is then worn on another finger. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Site Admin said:

IF Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin turned out to be really just friends (which I highly doubt) by the end of this kdrama, they still blessed us with their couple ring exchange which looked like a marriage vow, with all of us as eager guests.

IF indeed they are just friends.. omg Hyun Bin, what were those googly eyed gazes for? I'm so confused.

Exactly! They dont need to act to this extend to demonstrate the couple ring exchange like marriage vow for this scene , right?

• Like 4

When I first saw their pic (in that posh restaurant) I told myself that there is no other place to share my happiness but in this thread.  I was right :heart: you guys bring so much faith in this ship and that latest pic added extra hope :lol:. Not to worry Vast Ent,  its okay for 'close friend' to have a meal together or grocery shopping or playing golf.  We understand:wub: SeRi once said, even having a meal together or walking at Han River could bring big news in SK hahahaha. Vast probably ordered by their CEO to delete that post to protect the woman he love (in case you don't know him,  pls google :P)

This ship is sailing :heart:

@Hwanhee you are so lucky to have Vast Ent DM :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

38 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

What is that pictute showing? Can you DM me no need for the screenshot just a description? If you dont want i will understant as they requested to be removed.

It is nothing much. It is just a photo of the restaurant owner (a lady) taken with Hyun Bin who is wearing a hoodie and Ye Jin who is wearing a thick winter jacket in a restaurant. They are seated around a dining table with their dinner. And Hyun Bin and Ye Jin are seated next to each other. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Please enlighten us, non-Korean fans. Is that how an SK promise ring look like?

Because I really want to stick to the version where Hyun Bin forgot to take off his real-life wedding band and the whole production team had to scramble for additional CLOY scenes to hide the fact. :D 

The simplicity of the rings reminds me of wedding rings.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@Site Admin

In most of the other KDramas before CLOY, a Korean couple goes to a jewelry store or the jewelry part of a department store and choose their preferred couple rings. I believe they range from simple to extravagant. But knowing K-culture and with strong ties with Confucianism in the culture, they are still simple gold, white gold or platinum bands, carved, engraved, with a chosen gem or diamond for the lady. A promise ring is almost a form of an engagement - that the couple will hold fast promises to be faithful, loyal, etc with each other. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Sunday Grocery Shoppers :D:D

I just have a thought that I wanted to share. Just something to boost our shipper morale. Eeeeeeek hahaha.

I know VAST entertainment ordered everyone to take down the Ajumma photos because it's celebrity branding without the actors actually knowing about it. But then, it only just involved an Ajumma...they could have just let this slide right? After all, it wouldn't hurt the actors -- financially speaking. So why did they have to take it down? Also, the Ajumma said they went there with the CLOY team. So why?? Hmmmmm :ph34r::D:D

Does VAST ent just take celebrity branding so seriously they don't let it slide even if it's just a (small. sorry for using such word) restaurant.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, stephiora said:

I was browsing the naver link of vast then I saw this. I'm just a simple minded BinJin shipper. :joy:

Did you guys saw what I saw? :joy:

ohhARub.png

I don’t see what you see either...Can you enlighten me please??

Gosh, I know many people have said this (and I too have said the same thing many times) but I cannot help but exclaim again: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are such a perfect match!!! They are just so gorgeous together!!!!

• Like 1

I don't know why but I have an obsession with men's hands and HB hands are so attractive like seems to be strongly yet elegant. But Yejin's hand are even more prettier, they're so delicate seems to be so soft :wub: she needs to become a hand model for sure.Sorry for this strange post, I just wanted to know if someone had noticed their beautiful hands as well, like me :D.I'm a crazy fangirl, I know that :crazy:.

• Like 9
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't know why but I have an obsession with men's hands and HB hands are so attractive like seems to be strongly yet elegant. But Yejin's hand are even more prettier, they're so delicate seems to be so soft :wub: she needs to become a hand model for sure.Sorry for this strange post, I just wanted to know if someone had noticed their beautiful hands as well, like me :D.I'm a crazy fangirl, I know that :crazy:.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/son-ye-jins-pretty-hands-drawing-peoples-attention-001104607.html

• Like 7

2 hours ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Happy Sunday Grocery Shoppers :D:D

I just have a thought that I wanted to share. Just something to boost our shipper morale. Eeeeeeek hahaha.

I know VAST entertainment ordered everyone to take down the Ajumma photos because it's celebrity branding without the actors actually knowing about it. But then, it only just involved an Ajumma...they could have just let this slide right? After all, it wouldn't hurt the actors -- financially speaking. So why did they have to take it down? Also, the Ajumma said they went there with the CLOY team. So why?? Hmmmmm :ph34r::D:D

Does VAST ent just take celebrity branding so seriously they don't let it slide even if it's just a (small. sorry for using such word) restaurant.

I think everyone in the world is shipping them together . If people focus on that picture , it will

draw attention away from the show. We are nearing the end and I don’t think they want to end like Park Park couple. Everyone worked hard on this drama and don’t want dating news to draw away from that

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I thot im the only who thinks yejin's hand are beautiful... :P... Apparently not...haha...

• Like 4

Omg we only have 3 epi left, hopefully there will be a lot of wonderfull scene for uri otp in these last epi. So we have something to replay for, everytimes we missed both of them when this drama ends. Its because I believe that they will be in hibernate mode after this, take your time for rest uri binjin. 

But I hope we can see both of them attend baeksang art award or maybe soul drama award too, I'll pray for this religiously oh my god please grant this wish. :sweatingbullets:

Little bit sad the rating decreased a bit in epi 13, but hopefully we will get better for next epi, since we don't have much time to grant HB wish, 22%! At least, the audience should pay their hardwork and dedication to make this wonderfull drama that makes uri otp have times to work with a mission too hahaha. Fighting guys, if only international fans can help the rating! :")

• Like 11
  • Love 7