[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

New on the thread, longtime lurker !! Hello shippers!!

Do i like them together? YES 

Do i think they are romantically involved? YES- thats why i'm posting on this thread - i do believe going abroad on a trip with your friend is valid and done many times even between male/female but when it comes to celebs this is limited due to the exposion and scandal danger. One of them had reason to be in L.A the other didn't . Even so - one cart two people . Time only will tell if there is something there.If they are brother/sister so be it . We still can love them together. 

What i don't understand particularly why people feel the need to validate their opinion that they are friends throwing on the mix old and with no base rumors ? yes they were two blind items , since i've been reading blind items for awhile most of them have a dosage of truth and bias all around regarding that truth. Also we are in 2020 - bisexual people exist. However the rumors were never confirmed and SYJ has always maintained privacy about her love life. I wonder why??? There were also numerous rumors about  HB/SYJ being item since 2018 enough to convince people they are together ....all are rumors . 

To the subject now

I've been watching their interviews and the drama and sincerely their chemistry is way too natural . Especially that scene where she scolds him about the gaming!! I also noticed in scenes of this episode SYJ looking tired. I believe some of their scenes were added after she got sick , thus limiting both on house scenes. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sally said:

I think they are just good friends.  I have heard for years that SYJ is gay, which allows them to be so affectionate in Swoonies without any romantic involvement on their parts.

seriously gurl!? i think you watched the wrong swoonies clip. LOL

still: 

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

While rewatching Ep 12, I was like damn, did the writer write this just for our BinJin couple?

In the scene where RJH's character is cooking meat for the crew, it reminded me of one of HB's interviews where someone said he likes to cook and that he's good at cooking/grilling meat especially. LOL. They said he lines everything up or something. That scene in the drama reminded me of the #ingrocerywetrust. Did HB cook meat for SYJ and she fed him just like the drama? LOL *delulu* so cute

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

While rewatching Ep 12, I was like damn, did the writer write this just for our BinJin couple?

In the scene where RJH's character is cooking meat for the crew, it reminded me of one of HB's interviews where someone said he likes to cook and that he's good at cooking/grilling meat especially. LOL. They said he lines everything up or something. That scene in the drama reminded me of the #ingrocerywetrust. Did HB cook meat for SYJ and she fed him just like the drama? LOL *delulu* so cute

Totally agree! Even the shade at "grocery" was so funny. :D

Episode 12 was indeed a good one.

Now, we're down to 4. :'( </3

• Like 3
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Sally said:

I think they are just good friends.  I have heard for years that SYJ is gay, which allows them to be so affectionate in Swoonies without any romantic involvement on their parts.

Wow, I'm speechless with your comment. 

Become a super private doesn't mean that person a gay right? 
Become a single doesn't mean that person a gay right? 
Especially when you don't have any proof about this matter.

Beside this is shipper paradise, all of us in here entitled to believe that Binjin have a special bond and being in relationship. Whether they will confirm or not in the future, time will tell.

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Egluvsnupi: I agree.

Sally: I’m sorry, but this is a shipper thread & a happy place for everyone who loves Son Ye-Jin & Hyun Bin together. Postings like those don’t belong here, I am sure there are other places for that — definitely not here. Please...

Regarding what u mentioned, it started as a blind item many years ago; some people just love that  idea. There were so many completely ridiculous blind items, with people just throwing out random guesses. It’s unfair to stars being named & dragged.
https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14551936.html
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/08/rumor-mill-entertainment-radar-with.html
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/rumor-mill-celebrity-diseased-actresses.html

Binnie’s name being dragged down recently for playing golf, Ye-Jin would understand the hurt it caused him dued to her past experiences.

(old article on rumors affecting Ye-Jin)

[May 2010 10Asia]

[10 LINE] Actress Son Ye-jin 

Pretty. Popular. She has been hurt because of rumors. But she overcame the rumors through her acting skills. She respects actress Shim Eun-ha and loves actress Nicole Kidman. One has to wonder what kind of legacy she will leave behind.

Kang Ho-dong - Emcee. 

Son Ye-jin made an appearance in the segment titled “Knee-Drop Guru” on MBC talk show “Golden Fishery” hosted by Kang. She went on the show and explained each rumor that concerned her, reflecting the pains she felt because of every rumor. Vicious rumors about her had first begun to spread among the general public after the release of the so-called ‘X-File.’ During the show Son said, “It’s hard living as a 28-year-old actress. I have cried because unintentional incidents and wounds which have occurred outside of acting.” Even if the rumors were true, the world becoming “even more harsh when it comes to the mistakes of an actress” and “thoughts that an actress can hit rock bottom at any moment” is wrong. It is not as if Son committed a crime.

Song Il-kook 
Her co-star in the movie "The Art of Seduction." In the "The Art of Seduction" she played a flirt who danced crazily at a nightclub and acted coy in front of her boyfriend. She succeeded in portraying the character by utilizing rumors about her which made her into someone who is 'fake' and 'coy.' As she herself says, Son has never starred in "a film that brought in five million moviegoers" but she was able to capture the audience in the two films which focused on portraying the relationship of a man and woman with the details that she put into playing the 20 something year old woman who has dementia in “A Moment to Remember” and a flirt in "The Art of Seduction." Son gained moviegoers' trust through her acting skills which showed her exceptional interpretation of a main female character and detailed acting.

.....For someone who is in their late 20s, she has played various melodramatic roles but what will the next choice be for an actress who has been acknowledged for her box office success and acting skills? She could challenge herself with other genres and choose a director and script where she can bring out the depth of the story in a melodrama production that "worries about human relations and love." But despite having undergone all sorts experiences, she is recognized for her star quality and acting skills. What will Son Ye-jin choose next? 

———

Credit: 100home studio (Living, Furniture video Creator Director Lee. I talk about the celebrity's house interior.)

[ENG] Korean Famous actress - Son Ye-jin's house interior and Furniture | Celebrities's house party

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

am sure some if not all of you hv seen the latest CLOY epi and when Se ri & JH were having drinks, JH keeps confessing to her he loves her etc and would like to see her hair turns grey and they will still be together, then he says he wants twin kids, LOL i hope that scene was not in the drama anymore :wub:!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Sally said:

You literally just joined soompi three hours ago and this is the kind of comment you first posted on a shipper's thread at that. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

BTW, I cannot believe the writer wrote a scene that the 2 gorgeous people just sat apart and drank, without any intimate moves:joy:

Wasn't SYJ a bit sick at that time? i mean since ep10 or something? girl end up in the hospital ? maybe they adjusted the scenes for that?

i do agree in the North we had more skinship and practically they were strangers, i agree the "drunk" scene wasn't the best in that term , but  still think  they are holding back on being intimate because it will give them the false hope of something that cant last. The whole concept it was that she is drunk and wont remember a thing , he confesses his deepest dreams about them knowing it won't happen because he will return to NK so its better if she never remembers it . At this point i feel the intimacy will lock them together and stop him from going back . From SR point we know it will be devastating, she lies about being fine about but now HJ knows thats not the case. But they live on borrow time , the end in their eyes is the same. Separation. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I have never seen 2 people more compatible, from appearances to characteristics, with each other than these 2 in my entire life! Whether they are lovers or just good friends, I hope they’ll be around each other for a long time, and they will continue to make good movies/dramas like CLOY. It is a joy to watch them on screen (but it would be even more perfect if we can witness the greatest reel to real called their names!)

• Like 11
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

I don't think she is. I know she mentioned wanting to potentially act in that type of role, but again, it just speaks to her fearless personality to take on challenges and challenge the status quo of safe roles. SYJ has expressed in interviews that she does want to get married and have kids but the timing has not been right yet. LOL all of a sudden this thread turned kind of weird. Isn't this a shipper's forum?

Same here. I feel like HB is a go getter. He is not shy to pursue what he wants and who he likes. I think when he realizes the right person shows up, he will take action.

I don’t feel like she is either; I was defending her based on a troll coming into a shipper thread spewing nonsense.  She only said in the interview that she would like to take on such roles. Like someone mentioned, it shows her versatility as an actress and always challenging herself

• Like 4
  • Love 1

We’re only 70 pages into this thread and I can’t count how many insensitive people have tried to crawl in here and kill the mood.

About that rumor, somebody in here has addressed that knetz hardly mention that rumor, only international kpop fans do. I’m not sure why it became well-known back then but it must have something to do with the famous kpop girlgroup member she was associated with, who actually had a public heterosexual relationship before so mind yourself but even if it was true, bisexual people still exist. 

Plus if that rumor was more reliable, you think knetz would be that lenient to not bring it up in every yj’s article? Yj straight up denied the rumor with kim nam gil calling him a friend she wanted to have for a long time but knetz always associate him as one of her ex-bfs. 

LASTLY PLEASE read the title of this thread before entering. THIS IS A SHIPPING THREAD. If you think they’re friends and progressing to more than friends, fine feel free to join the party. If you think they’re friends and strictly friends, move on to somewhere else. Is it that hard to do? 

Sorry about my rant. I just have to do it cuz somebody is just so annoying and mindless. Let’s all move on. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4