[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Did anyone know here if HB send foodtruck to YJ in this drama since he was enjoying watching it. 

Maybe he sent one but didn't want any speculations about it so SYJ did not post it. If they were just friends, SYJ would probably have posted it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:

@Chewy Hoe

Also, I connected my VPN to Korea Netflix. There were a lot of SYJ movies, but apparently no english subtitles much to my dismay. :( Do any of you know where to watch?

Hi~

There are a couple on Amazon if you have Prime. Last Princess and Truth Beneath are there. Also, if you have Viki pass, Pirates is also there.

Hope that was helpful :)

• Thanks 2

Aside from the airport discussion, I wonder what HB and SYJ think about all the photos and videos of HB just staring at SYJ everywhere?

What would HB say if SYJ confronts him about all the videos and photos fans have made on him just purely looking at SYJ with love? :)) 

• LOL 13

5 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

It's on episode 16 near the end at the paragliding reunion the French kiss :kiss_wink:

You guys making me search "French kiss" and watched "that" scene too many times just to see it but I failed. :sweat_smile:

Now, my mouth feels wet(?). (Shoppers making me pervert. I hate you guys!)  :joy:

On a side note, I really love Yejin's face while they were kissing. It's like, "A precious moment of satisfactions that made you weep for joy after the very long wait. (I felt that! It's so strong.)  :bawling:

• LOL 17

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I have to say this out loud! 

how can both of you stop people from shipping you both when you guys keep throwing candies at shippers? 

Now that I am on a roll I realised HB threw out TOO MANY candies to fans only to deny? Then restraint yourself bro! 

Face turning red, rubbing ears, your kakaotalk emojis, the look on your face, your endless “en” to her and the list goes on. Before all your denials, did you even look at those candies you throw out first? 

How is all these fair to the people that’s watching you and her? 

Lol. 

You are right. 

And when he tried to be "professional" at CLOY press conference, his body language and his eyes told the otherwise. He still try to protect SYJ. Just find the video when HB push the chair, so SYJ could walk first.

He is indeed real life Ri Jeong Hyuk. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Lol. 

You are right. 

And when he tried to be "professional" at CLOY press conference, his body language and his eyes told the otherwise. He still try to protect SYJ. Just find the video when HB push the chair, so SYJ could walk first.

He is indeed real life Ri Jeong Hyuk. :lol:

And you know what very soon people would go mental not being able to eat the candies that was offered! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

16 hours ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Thank you for sharing this info.. Did it mentioned if they were alone eating just two of them or with the staff or Actress in CLOY

Somebody already replied here that the "waiting area" airport pic of BinJin was when they were on their way to Mongolia.

While the "eating in the lounge" airport sighting was when they were/about to go to Switzerland. There was no pic of this afaik. Somebody just saw them in the lounge.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ttalgi~ said:

Yes, Binnie is a natural gentleman so he always smiles at his female co-stars (even to male actors, actually.) That's why Tang Wei said it's his disadvantages. He's too kind to everyone on the set that even when the director is mad he still remains calm and all smiley. He never get's angry. (Even Yejin said that.)  Now, If you noticed the BTS in CLOY where he had a scene with Ji Hye in Switzerland, (like what was mentioned in your quoted post) Yejin was there, too. That's why he seems bright and happy when talking to Ji Hye. But in another scene with "Dan's" parents in their house (when he drove Dan back home), he was all serious even that scene was quite comedic. And the other scene where Dan and RJH last talked with each other at his house after Seng Joon died, Ji Hye tried to do handshake w/ Binnie he just gave her a short smile and a flat high five. I guess he doesn't want skinship(?) (I believed that was their last scene together that's why she wanted a handshake.) Those two scenes Yejin wasn't there. (I hope you get my point.) :blush:

I totally argee with you. When HB and Ji Hye had a scene in Switzerland, they had a little shy. I saw when they had done a scene, HB always looked towards the place where SYJ was. Stay with SYJ made him open with the others

Edited by BinJin-shopper
  • Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 2