[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

Or I think Ive read it somewhere that someone photographed them 'eating' in the lounge.

This is during their trip to Switzerland, the OP didn’t post any picture; there’s an English translation of this fan sighting [updated below].

Translated by Sharluvsenergy (page 131)

Posted February 13

[[[[[This fan met Hyun Bin and Son Yejin at the airport lounge when she was flying to Rome. She chose to have her meal at the first class lounge and even chose a table next to the both of them, so she ended up having a chat with them. It's her 2nd time seeing Hyun Bin in person but her 1st time seeing Son Yejin and she said she is the prettiest female celebrity she has met and she has such a beautiful voice (I can attest to this. So damn gorgeous and she has a really sweet voice) that she momentarily forgot about Hyun Bin's existence. Son Yejin was the one who started the conversation with her!!! 

The fan didn't mention it previously because there were rumors of them dating. She learnt that they were going to Switzerland for filming, and she found out later that it was for CLOY. ]]]]]]]

Spoiler

Original Korean posting with Chinese translation from weibo
ED9A4D51-F438-4807-AC63-F6E197719861.jpg

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Just saw this GIF (the 2nd one) - never seen this video before! Anyone has a link for this video?

there’s another clip of ‘decorate calendar’ from vast.

Spoiler

The Negotiation poster shooting

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

hello, I came her by accident. It may be shared already I dunno. What are their personalities like?

Is their any information about their personalities in Korean media? Can someone translate?

SYJ is bubbly/outoing and HB is introverted and confident? Correct me if i’m wrong ^_^

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

^^

As for the lounge(waiting area) photo, I believed it was posted here. Forgot the page. It was a collage of all BinJin "caught" pics.

But is the lounge photo ur referring to is the same as the one HB was checking something in his bag? Or I think Ive read it somewhere that someone photographed them 'eating' in the lounge.

Thank you for sharing this info.. Did it mentioned if they were alone eating just two of them or with the staff or Actress in CLOY

24 minutes ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Sorry my eyes are bad. Where exactly are JHI and HyunBin at the back? If someone don't mine pls point it out

Table behind the ladies. JHI is on the left ... in front of gentleman in white and glasses. HB is hidden by the waiter but you can see he's wearing the same suit as during the premiere. The SITR cast was there as well at some point during the night ... pics of some of the cast floating around at same location.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh bin, since you listen to imagine dragons too and thunder is on your recent playlist like me, I want to tell you that you are a natural actor but a bad liar, however I am still a believer and I am sure you will do whatever it takes to make binjin happen!! 

Hwaiting Binjin! :blush:

PS: in case you didn’t know, the words in bold are all the titles of the songs from imagine dragons. Lol I just string them together to say my piece 

oh and how can I forget Madonna’s Medellin

i shall propose when you next come to Taiwan we shall have a speed q&a for you too so we know more about your personal taste. Very telling 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Sorry my eyes are bad. Where exactly are JHI and HyunBin at the back? If someone don't mine pls point it out

HB was sitting on the left hand of the man who was standing & pouring beer, while JHI was sitting on the right hand of that man. 

JHI seemed to have a crush on SYJ & also sent a coffee truck to CLOY filming location, but SYJ just considers him like a little brother. 

HB said that he watched SITR, so it means that HB had to see many sweet kiss & bed scenes of SYJ & JHI in the drama. Not sure if JHI made HB a bit jealous, but healthy jealously seem to make a relationship more interesting. 

SITR Press Conference

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @Loveumore for sharing the pic!! I was dying to see the picture!!!

Turns out i have seen the picture but i never notice any of this! so happy to have y'all in my life!! :wub:

Thank you @Elle R ! I would have never seen it!

58 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Table behind the ladies. JHI is on the left ... in front of gentleman in white and glasses. HB is hidden by the waiter but you can see he's wearing the same suit as during the premiere. The SITR cast was there as well at some point during the night ... pics of some of the cast floating around at same location.

Thank you also @rosy ! You guys got good eyes!!!

34 minutes ago, rosy said:

HB was sitting on the left hand of the man who was standing & pouring beer, while JHI was sitting on the right hand of that man. 

JHI seemed to have a crush on SYJ, but SYJ just considers him like a little brother. 

And OMG right...i think so tooo that JHI has a crush on SYJ ..i think its cute lol!!

I just found it adorable! And who wouldn't have a crush on this Unnie/Noona !

She has been my girl crush for forever. 

But noona is totally taken and he better start getting close to his Hyung :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

On 3/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, glacial-milk said:

I honestly thought my shipping days were long over. I have seemingly enjoyed several K-dramas in recent years without needing to ship. I hadn’t logged in to the Soompi forums in such a long time that they had purged my account, and I didn’t even know it until SYJ and HB’s ridiculous chemistry both on and offscreen found me dusting the “keys” to the ole soompi forums. Here I am scrabbling to find some semblance of sanity amidst this shipping (shopping) fever.  I hadn’t even seriously shipped a K-drama couple since, like, 2007, so I find myself here needing to do this once again after weeks of just lurking because something’s gotta give. Can I just say “Shoppers” and “In Grocery We trust” is hilarious and all sorts of awesome, and I love that it’s become this thread’s identity. 

I had both seen SYJ and HB in various other things, and The Classic and My Name is Kim Sam Soon are actually some of the first things I saw and enjoyed when I was starting my Korean wave introduction, and now it feels fortuitous. I had also never shipped them with other people even as I had thoroughly enjoyed their other work, and now I know why. 

I saw this post and said to myself.. I've got to make a post too... so here I am, with a new account, as my old one had been purged also since I have not logged in to soompi for eons.... I guess we can say BinJin brought me back.... :D

Like yourself, The Classic and MNIKSS were some of the stuff I watched in the beginning of my korean wave obsession... together with other classics like Stairway to Heaven, Summer Scent, etc... even during the heyday of my obsession, I have never really shipped any couple as much as BinJin now... i guess their insane chemistry in CLOY and various BTS, IVs etc really did it for me.... and this thread has been helping me cope with CLOY withdrawal... don't know what I'll do without the things that everyone have been posting...

Keep it up and In Grocery We Trust !!! B) 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

36 minutes ago, LoverboyBin said:

I was watching the KakaoTalk interview of the CLOY

LOL I was also rewatching the Kakao Talk video!

Awww these two... when the MC asked them about what channel was TvN at their houses... LOL why did they look at each other before answering to her! Oh my heart! Sooo cute these two! (Watch 57:08- 57:09). LOL at the MC response “oh, you two using the same operator”. Then, SYJ mentioned that there is also channel 3 (it felt to me that she tried to detract the attention hehe). Awww I love their quick gazes exchange before both answering channel 20! :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 3

On 3/10/2020 at 6:34 PM, KameKame said:

Also some shippers complained the kissing scenes, I noticed HB wasn’t even kissing YJ properly.  The hospital scene and the border crossing scenes he was kissing the side of her lips.  May be they have taken many times but the director just picked the worst shots.  None of their kissing scenes were passionate, mostly zoomed out or with her arms covering their faces.  It made me think that they avoided the kissing scenes.

I watched YB old dramas’ BTS and he was also joking around and smiling and stuff, not the boring, emotionless guy many said he was   I agree some CLOY BTS are very cute and he looked genuinely happy but if you watch the BTS of his take with Dan in Switzerland he looked at her way too sweet. I don’t think HB only give eye smiles and love stares to YJ, he also smiled sweetly and warmly to other female leads and concentrated when looking at them.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:59 PM, SanLo said:

They are professional actors, BTS showed us how many times they had to practice before the actual kiss. It was sweet, but he wasn’t eating her

Once in a while lurker. I feel your disappointment too about the kissing scenes in CLOY. I so hope HB & SYJ get another chance to kiss on screen one day (together) :wub::wub: .  I was hoping they would kiss like this, Hyun Bin HB is a damn good kisser in here :blush:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

I feel your disappointment too about the kissing scenes in CLOY. I so hope HB & SYJ get another chance to kiss on screen one day :wub::wub: .  I was hoping they would kiss like this, Hyun Bin HB is a damn good kisser in here :blush:

Before they began airing CLOY, I expected lot of hot kisses to be shown since we all know both of them deliver very good kissing scenes hehehe. But you know, once CLOY started and the plot was ongoing, I found myself very happy and satisfied with the way the director was showing the kisses. All of them beautiful match their characters development and the plot. The kissing scenes delivered in CLOY are ad hoc to its plot development, and let’s remember that this drama was predefined as PG13 :blush:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

All these deliberate efforts are too obvious and just drive to the point that you guys are hiding something that’s not ready to be known. this is too

避閑 and very 曖昧 you know.....

There was a video of Park Shin Hye waiting / meeting HB at the airport during their series. Obvi they didn't have dating rumors, but costars meeting up is prob a norm. I've always agreed, however, the whole airport with HB and SYJ was planned out ... If rumors are false, why even coordinate arrival times. (Though they may have acknowledged each other at the ticket counter when the camera was off them but why wouldn't he have just waited?) SYJ's assistant looked like he was boarding the flight too but he's nowhere in site in the pic ... Prob didn't want to be third wheeling.

btw, my favorite kissing scene between HB and SYJ is the hospital kiss scene. 1) I think it was meant to be soft and tender 2) The gentle touch of lips is borderline hot as they are essentially breathing in each other 3) they produced some of the most intimate and beautiful bts photos by the photographer. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/adulting-lessons-we-learnt-korean-drama-crash-landing-you

Adulting lessons we learned from Korean drama Crash Landing On You

MARCH 11, 2020
By HIDAYAH IDRIS | CLEO SINGAPORE

15AA3C99-187A-40AE-AAD0-97D1A6A018BC.jpg

It's been a month since the last episode of Korean drama Crash Landing On You was aired, and everyone is still talking about it. And we don't blame them - the drama was a breath of fresh air compared to the usual romance shows. We thought we'd be sitting through a cheesy love story but the plot twists were worthy of a makjang.

But then again, that seems to be the formula that K-dramas tend have: They add a fresh twist to any romance-led plots - just look at Goblin, Hotel del Luna and Her Private Life.

But apart from the ups and downs that will have you on the edge of your seat every episode, the K-dramas are also peppered with life lessons.

While watching Goblin, we learnt that karma hits you fast and hard. While watching Hotel del Luna, we understood the importance of filial piety and familial relationships. Her Private Life taught us that nothing was impossible.

So what did Crash Landing On You, which is showing on Netflix, taught us? Well, eight life lessons.

1. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF EVIL

3F617717-EE6B-4362-876B-50126DFBAB51.jpg

From the first episode till the last, you’d realise that all the schemes revolved around money.

Yes, not all of us are children of chaebols (a large family-owned company) and we probably might not experience anything as dramatic as Seri did, but if the drama has taught us anything, it's that anyone - including your family members - is capable of doing the worst things because of money, whether they are rich or poor.

2. DON'T BE AN A-HOLE

Seri was a slave driver, and wasn't the most well-liked person but when she disappeared, her insurance agent and her personal assistant continued to look for her. Which probably means she wasn't that big of an a-hole.

Imagine being such an a-hole that even your personal assistant doesn’t want to look for you. Don’t be that a-hole.

3. SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES

2E40747D-B63E-4BE2-9B16-D822167FAAA0.jpg

Remember how Seri used her dating scandal to promote her earrings and bags? And how she used her comeback as a marketing move to give a once-in-a-lifetime discounts for her products? Take a leaf out of her book and turn negatives into positives by seizing every opportunity.

4. YOU CAN ONLY RELY ON YOURSELF

Seri was a chaebol's daughter, but she built her company from ground-up to turn it into the successful business it was. Instead of relying on her father like her brothers did, she chose to leave the house and strike it out on her own. We stan an independent woman!

5. YOU DON'T NEED LOVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL

One thing we love about this drama is that it shows that women can be successful on their own - even without a man to support her. Long before Seri met and fell in love with Ri Jeong Hyuk, she was the CEO of a top fashion company.

And can we talk about how Seo Dan chose to pursue success over marriage after the death of Gu Seung Joon? You do you, sister!

6. YOU CAN'T FORCE LOVE

We gotta admit, we were pretty annoyed by Seo Dan's insistence of being with Jeong Hyuk at first, but after a while, we felt nothing but pity for her. She's proof that forcing someone to love you will only hurt you. So, women, let's stop pining for men who don't deserve us.

7. A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED

E4CC3768-344A-49C8-A09A-2353127FA88B.jpg

You probably didn't need us to remind you about this saying, but this drama demonstrated this point. When Seri was down and out, she relied not only on Jeong Hyuk but also his comrades to keep her safe.

OK, they initially did that for selfish reasons, but after spending time together, the gang was willing to put their necks on the line for her even without knowing that she's made of money.

8. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

This was highlighted a few times in the drama when the villains got their just desserts. If you don't believe in karma, you might have a different viewpoint after watching this show. Just look at what happened to Seri's brother, sister-in-law, those gangster, that military dude who threatened Jeong Hyuk's father… the list goes on.

9. YOUR FAMILY MATTERS

E7910BE3-7960-497F-80D7-9BB92E90EA48.jpg

We don’t mean this in a filial piety way (though that is important), but what we mean is, if your family is well-connected, chances are, you’re half-set for life.

Jeong Hyuk was able to get away with many things thanks to his father’s influence - and he acknowledged this too - and one of the reasons Seri was able to not get into trouble for almost causing a war between the two Koreas was because, look at who her father is.

Yes, we did say to work your way to the top. But we didn’t say having a connection wouldn’t help. That is, after all, how life works.

This article was first published in CLEO Singapore.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1