[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

The Hwayoungun mountain suicide wasn't done by Chim SaBong and JongSoo. It was the guy, he must have been listening to CSY and OHJ conversation about the unregistered car and Chief Bang. 

that interesting, we know he keep eye on our girl case when he read he notes & friend psycho break to her room 

I am excited for next week because oppa when he know the guy is cop , will discover who is the cop name that been in every crime scene 

@nona88 i wished she wear it , oppa & she would be amazing to see them in glass in the same time 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I don't get why this Dong Sik/Yo Han guy is doing this to OHJ and TL Hwang. Ok so he is a psycho who enjoys killing people he started at 13 yo when he killed a kid for that rag doll. Damn his mom should just have him arrested and go through psychiatric treatment back then. Instead she committed suicide and his father abandoned him. Then he spent what 10 or 15 yrs at the orphanage with the other two guy randomly killing people until OHJ comes along and then he becomes a police officer? and what;s the deal with TL Hwang?

The Hwayoungun mountain suicide wasn't done by Chim SaBong and JongSoo. It was the guy, he must have been listening to CSY and OHJ conversation about the unregistered car and Chief Bang. 

@phoenix24

Since there is an altar in his secret place, with the doll and a christian statue (Virgin Mary) and a christian cross, we can come to the conclusion that KYH has been influenced by Christian religion, not only due to the Catholic orphanage but also due to his parents. Religion has an important place in his crazy mind:

- Strangely, after committing his first murder, not only he didn't get arrested and punished (since he was so young, he would have been sent to a mental institution), but also he didn't get the chance to confess his sin. Instead, his mother committed suicide which represents a huge sin in Catholic religion and his father abandoned him (another sin). Furthermore, his first murder happened in an old and desolate church.

- At the orphanage, he had his accomplices Gabriel and Michael who would confess a sin, while in reality, YH was the one who committed the crime. I see some parallels between these two incidents. The adults not only didn't punish the child, the priest never forced YH to confess his sin. The priest knew that what they had told were lies but he left it like that. "Confession" plays a huge role in The Guy's mind.

- Then it came to my mind that the way, The Guy forced the team leader to name someone, it looked like a confession. She was pushed to the edge so that she would name a loved one. Usually, when there is a confession, there is also guilt and repentence. Here the victims are forced to feel guilty and take the blame... The scene with team leader Hwang and the other victim reminded me of the final confession.

Since YH chose Luciel as Christian name, I have the impression that KYH developped his own religion, influenced by Catholic religion but somehow twisted. He replace the Virgin Mary with the Russian doll. He is the priest, who accords the absolution before giving death. Michael and Gabriel were his disciples, defending his "cult". And the fact that he was declared dead by the authorities, has terrible consequences. It was as if he had resurrected from death... a new "Jesus Christ" who is able to move masses (fear, terror) and can even survive anything. 

I do think that somehow the actions of his parents had terrible consequences as their covering up reinforced his impression that as long as he doesn't confess and is not confronted with his crimes, he is absolved from his sins. His parents were the ones who committed sins in his mind. KYH never mentioned that he killed the other child. He just said that from now on, this doll was his.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

@bebebisous33  One of the many questions I now have is, why did KYH choose TL Hwang as a victim and why did he let her live saying that “she understood” 

Also, why did he try to bury 4789 alive? Was he expecting him to die or save himself or was he living things to fate? Did the act of burying him alive have a religious significance?

Now we know why his preferred method of killing is choking the victims (I suppose because of the way his mother died) and the peppermint is what his father gave him when he was thinking  of killing him. 

But we still need to know when and why OHJ became his goal, and why he let some of his victims live (Hwang, 4789 and I’m not sure if others) 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

why did he let her live saying that “she understood” 

I thought he let her live because she “answered” his question correctly. At least that’s what the Chinese subs translated. Anybody know who the lady that was with Hwang? 

Is it confirmed that his mother killed herself? Or did he actually kill her, as in provoke/made her do as he said. It was mentioned that he has the leadership skills that made him have followers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@bebebisous33  One of the many questions I now have is, why did KYH choose TL Hwang as a victim and why did he let her live saying that “she understood” 

Also, why did he try to bury 4789 alive? Was he expecting him to die or save himself or was he living things to fate? Did the act of burying him alive have a religious significance?

Now we know why his preferred method of killing is choking the victims (I suppose because of the way his mother died) and the peppermint is what his father gave him when he was thinking  of killing him. 

But we still need to know when and why OHJ became his goal, and why he let some of his victims live (Hwang, 4789 and I’m not sure if others) 

I think he do that always  

He kill the person they choice in front of their eyes but bury  alive the one that choice the name I write  before 

In the interview  OHJ thought  the he making them  Choice and then the one that they choice is the one that disappear 

But I think that the one they found their body Is the choosing  one and the one that disappeared  is the one who choice the name 

Since he bury  them a life but in weak body stage most of them mentally don't figh back or survived  so they disappear  and even if they survived  that make them guilty  so they never talk and most they go hidden  

* and bury them alive has meaning of reborn and that God choice who will survive 

Team leader I don't know why he bring her back if she was one special  case or he did that befor when the one choice the most loved one and make the biggest  betray  to their family he do let them go and they will never  come out after what they did 

But I am not sure about that part yet 

We need to see the past  crime's  from the killer  view to understand  

35 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought he let her live because she “answered” his question correctly. At least that’s what the Chinese subs translated. Anybody know who the lady that was with Hwang? 

Is it confirmed that his mother killed herself? Or did he actually kill her, as in provoke/made her do as he said. It was mentioned that he has the leadership skills that made him have followers.

Not clear I am not sure if his mother killer  herself  out of fearing him only or he did something  more it not clear and it open to him when he share what really happened  that day 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5

I can not imagine how KYH could have killed his mother. For me, she killed herself as she couldn't accept the idea that her son was a psychopath. 

@dramafan33Then, KYH had no idea that 4789 had survived. It was a secret. He let Hwang live as she had served her purpose. Mention I Su's name. If he had killed her, then the pain OHJ will feel due to her betrayal will be lessened, if she had died. Like I said, Hwang is a tool in order to target OHJ. He wants to isolate OHJ, to make him feel hurt and betrayed. 

• Like 6

@bebebisous33 This rings true, I mean, KYH enjoyed making TL Hwang feel “like a fool” when she was “betrayed” by that girl she was trying to save. I guess he enjoys playing with humans and teaching them “lessons”

But I wonder if he’ll be able to “break” OHJ, who is so, “different” and seems either too broken already or unbreakable. For OHJ to feel betrayed he first needs to care. But he doesn’t seem to “care” about anything too much 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@bebebisous33 This rings true, I mean, KYH enjoyed making TL Hwang feel “like a fool” when she was “betrayed” by that girl she was trying to save. I guess he enjoys playing with humans and teaching them “lessons”

But I wonder if he’ll be able to “break” OHJ, who is so, “different” and seems either too broken already or unbreakable. For OHJ to feel betrayed he first needs to care. But he doesn’t seem to “care” about anything too much 

There is a huge difference between OHJ and KYH in my opinion. OHJ seems to be cold-heart, rational and distant but he does have a heart. Furthermore, since he doesn't let his emotions take over so easily, I am quite sure that he can differentiate who is the real villain. I don't think, he would blame Hwang for that... it was not a real betrayal.

OHJ is not so easily manipulated. KYH seems to think, he is rational and quite smart as he can manipulate people, yet his "actions" are led by his emotions: thirst for blood and at the same time, the pain and loss he felt due to the betrayal. 

OHJ has never acted like he had to teach people a lesson... the relationship between OHJ and CSY proves the opposite. He is actually a good listener and observant.

@Sushimi @nona88 We have three possibilities:

- either he abducts OHJ and forces him to mention a name... he wants to make CSY realize that OHJ betrayed her. He sees their closeness as a burden, he needs to disrupt that link.

-or he abducts CSY and asks her to choose a name and wants her to name OHJ so that OHJ should feel betrayed one more time

- or he abducts CSY and forces her to choose his name (DS) so that he knows, he is a loved one.  

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I can not imagine how KYH could have killed his mother. For me, she killed herself as she couldn't accept the idea that her son was a psychopath. 

@dramafan33Then, KYH had no idea that 4789 had survived. It was a secret. He let Hwang live as she had served her purpose. Mention I Su's name. If he had killed her, then the pain OHJ will feel due to her betrayal will be lessened, if she had died. Like I said, Hwang is a tool in order to target OHJ. He wants to isolate OHJ, to make him feel hurt and betrayed. 

So dear that bring us to the question  what the most thing that will hurt OHJ 

Did he want isu  to Choice  his name to betray  him ??,

Since that didnt work and OHJ beside  isu never was close enough  or  feel full trust or easy with someone that make him feel human 

Then is CSY  the new tool ? 

Is the final game is trying to break CSY to betray  OHJ??

Team leader one of the tool but not the final and important  one, isu was the major weak and destroy one and he didnt  get to play the game till  the end with her

Is that why he stopped  ? 

I am really scared if he really care for CSY  it freak me since his care is horrible  and if he using her to break OHJ it more horrible  

Team leader must choice  isu she the family one to her , it the true that will break isu later  and make her choice to do the same and choice OHJ ( team leader was so important  to isu not OHJ)  , isu the most important  person in OHJ life 

The game broke and now he need new player 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@bebebisous33what are the chances that at the end of the day, YH wants to kill OHJ simply because...OHJ thought that he could understand YH. (You know..OHJ got on to tv) YH wants to prove him wrong by outsmarting him. So it’s sort of like a outsmarting each other battle.

This could be, but it’s kinda simple and predictable, right? Remember “If it’s predictable, it’s not The Guy” 

Also, OHJ talked on TV after KYH kidnapped and tormented TL Hwang, and he already said “OHJ is my goal” 

• Like 4

So I am more calm  now ( as much as I can:joy:) there reason why I was freaking up  today but now calmly  let me talk about it 

so if the oppa  friend  really the guy ( without any new twisted:unamused:) then  we have 4 episodes  to go with keeping in the mind that they will figure who he is mostly  in ep 14 and the final fight is in ep 15-16 

I am here fearing most about CSY  she the only innocent  in this game , in one side, I  am fearing for her from the shock , from what true face the oppa  going to show her, from what he going to do with her and with OHJ in his final  game  , In other side, I am fearing for her from OHJ side too, from what he planning to do, what he going to cross  in front of her and what if she can't stop him doing what he thinking of doing and this time  right in front of her eyes with someone  no matter  what  the true he was someone she cared  about  and know him for years 

As I said I was freaking  up since she in the middle  of everything, she the only innocent  here and the one who going to suffer  the most when the true is out while standing  right in the middle between  the oppa and OHJ 

I really hope that OHJ would choice his humanity  by the end and not that he going to do whatever  he want and it will be okay since it him, I want him to survive  not just keep being a live and winner but survive and keep living as human I know that Ocn  can keep the dark in the character  till the end or even go more darker  by the end 

But I am here really just wishing that in the final round  CSY  can win , can prove that she really changed something  inside OHJ or maybe inside  the oppa too

I know there no way they all keep staying a live but not the choice of OHJ killing the oppa  merciless and keep being the same person he was before  and make the same choice,  In the end no matter  how much suffering  this case going to leave  in each one of them anyway  but still at least  I want CSY  to win 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

@nona88 actually I'm not as afraid for CSY where oppa is concern.  I know the priest say oppa was closer than brothers with Michael and Gabriel,  but I felt he see them as a tool even as a child.  I don't feel any type of warmth so I wasn't shock how he easily dispose of them.  I still have some hope of where CSY currently stands with him.  If CSY lucky maybe like relationship in hannibal.

OHJ might not be hurt or see it as betrayal if she name him.   In fact he might encourage it if that was the situation that she was caught first.  He would want her to stay alive as long as possible and he don't need to add her death to his guilty conscience.

Hihi @Ameera Ali how do you expect me to take the guy seriously with that fp reminder?!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali “The Guy” is funny and flamboyant :lol: ever since I saw him doing that hand gesture I thought “This creep enjoys what he does and has a sick sense humor” so that’s when my feeling that it could be SY’s “oppa” got stronger. 

@phoenix24 I know KYH probably doesn’t love anyone but there’s something that is odd. Remember in a scene when he was talking with SY on the phone, they had already hang up, but he kept talking to himself in a funny way and mumbled something like “I have such a crush on her”. Why would he say that when no one is listening unless it’s “true” to a certain extent? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@phoenix24 I know KYH probably doesn’t love anyone but there’s something that is odd. Remember in a scene when he was talking with SY on the phone, they had already hang up, but he kept talking to himself in a funny way and mumbled something like “I have such a crush on her”. Why would he say that when no one is listening unless it’s “true” to a certain extent? 

Yea, exactly.  I feel he has a soft spot for her.  He hinted or mention something along the lines similar to your crush more than once.   He might be incapable of real love, but I think it still possible to want or idealize about it.  Now how that plays out in how much leniency he gives her guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 4