[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

0000803534_001_20200307142513220.png?typ

Source

Okay the article  talk most about how CSY  become  a cop  to solve her mother  case and her searching  for license  number  ... explain  how she saw the car and the man and  boy in it too and how the detective  back then didn't  find it even  with all the information CSY  give....

But what new they saying that today something big will happen ( something that will shock everyone ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Finally  it Saturday  can't wait to see  ep 11 

Even when i know it Saturday episode  so it more will be tense and mysterious  adding 

But at least finally CSY mother  case moving again and finally  they back again to her hometown 

( miss  the father scenes  even when I know I maybe not see him today) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

OST part 5: What You See

This song is just... weird? :blink: such a far cry from the quality OSTs the show has been producing. Not a fan of this one at all. I loved the other 4! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can she move on Now that she find him 

Spoiler

It still didnt end 

It not the full story 

The boy ?

The ugly  doll?

It not the end yet 

Edit 

And this scene 

Spoiler

And yeh we where right the boy In the car accident  was really the killer  or at least know him 

Spoiler

In the killer hidden  place there was the same doll 

And he post it as something  to warship ( creepy) but we know that maybe it all start in that car accident  15 years ago 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Can I applaud OHJ and 4789 (real life) friendship? Cause they are doing all sorts of things that friends would probably never do...like strangling each other, OHJ yelling at his friend. OHJ be covering 4789’s mouth ask him to shut up. ^_^ great friendship. Very great friendship^_^ fights strengthen bonds yeah. ^_^

What best they a good friend to make you do the best performance :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Spoiler 

Spoiler

Okay the fact that the killer killed  the detective  that was  in charge  of CSY  mother case  didnt make me even dad a little ( it not just her mother case ) we saw even now he still no good and he was yelling  at first on the killer  " now dare you threading  me "  so he so involved and he calling  CSY while he diying  is prove he know who the  killer is. 

But I guess that make our theories more strong that the killer really cleaning or taking  revenge  of all the people  who where involved  in CSY  mother case ( it just only me thinking  right  now) 

The man In the room is survivor of the killer he want crazy after that 

So team leader is really   working  behind  OHJ back with chief  now  but it just for her own interest  ( what her really goal ???? Still not clear ) 

CSY  working and eating  with the gangster  that OHJ know was sweet changed and working alone and with others was good  but I missed  that she and OHJ didnt have scenes together :pensive:

The imaging  scene when  with her kid version  was touching  

And her scenes  with her father  was above any of my words  but sad thing  she  find that it didn't  even over 

And OHJ calling her :heart: there talk was :love: did he said to her that he need her !@ okay that was 4 emotional scenes  one after the other so I may lost my focus  a little  to understand  everything  

I will update  later  

EDIT 

about text previews  of ep 12 

Spoiler

It said the the true of team leader  secret  from 5 years ago Is out 

And it something  about the guy making OHJ know the true a little  by little ( or OHJ find out)

And something  about him seeing or witness  everything  from the start 

Okay if team leader was one of the victims  and she the one who choices OHJ  fiancee  name then why she a live?? Or why she looked so good at the car accident  and no one know about it( did was there a time gap  between  her Choicing the name and the killer  doing it ) 

Or she was the first victim  she was the first one who choice name ( anyone) and start the game chains 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6

I haven't watched the episode yet but saw the ending and different video clips. I have the impression that The Guy wants to eliminate team leader Hwang as she represents a thread. The ending and the preview kind of confirms that she was a victim too but she survived, hence she could remember things that can help to arrest him. However, she must have never revealed her kidnapping and torment to anyone. The intention of sending her a recording was to torment her so that she would lose control and become negligent so that she can die more easily. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I haven't watched the episode yet but saw the ending and different video clips. I have the impression that The Guy wants to eliminate team leader Hwang as she represents a thread. The ending and the preview kind of confirms that she was a victim too but she survived, hence she could remember things that can help to arrest him. However, she must have never revealed her kidnapping and torment to anyone. The intention of sending her a recording was to torment her so that she would lose control and become negligent so that she can die more easily. 

I feel it like he making everyone  pay for their  own sins  now .

It like he playing the final  game and now he want the true out 

He sure tortured the team leader in   psychology way but he could kill her anytime or taking her a hostage  again when she not even aware she his target  and making her suffer in psycholog  and more ways 

After watching  it raw I get the feeling  more then that the team leader  is his target  that his target  now making every  sins is out especially  for OHJ  to see

It like he shooting  out that they all are more killers  and sinners  then him and that the true was more clear and ugly then they want to see 

So maybe that why the title  of tomorrow  episode is everything was a trap 

It just my feeling but the killer  has on his own mind his own twisted  justice and reason he trying to prove that now 

P.s. I feel sad for OHJ  when he was looking at the photo  of him , his fiancee and team leader it was like looking at a broken past he really losing her and even if he didnt trust  her completely but she was once a friend  a colleague  and a family member  to his fiancee  too it hard what he realizing  now 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5