[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

@bebebisous33

I agree with you he seem interested in Hwang team  , he most enjoyed idea of Hwang suffering alone , not telling anyone about it 

he could kill her anytime or taking her a hostage  again when she not even aware she his target  and making her suffer in psycholog  and more ways 

it’s look like , she couldn’t kill him 

15836015891583601585.gif

It’s look like he leave her in  vegetables state or he finally finish it . 

15836017901583601788.gif

• Like 4

OKAY i watched it raw  again 

what i understand from csy and ohj call talk 

it may not be full or all right as much as i understand 

Spoiler

OHJ ; it me and did something  happen ( i think)

CSY tell him she found the man who responsible about her mother car accident 

OHJ: that a relief 

CSY:can i ask you something 

OHJ: ASK OR WHAT IT IS

CSY: WHEN YOU FIRST HELP ME  IN .. CASE ( flashback to case ep 2 when he said he never helped her but he felt pity for her and he pity himself too ) 

CSY: what did you mean ?

OHJ : wounding and pain from losing someone and person without future , CSY fight it before it eat all of you - i am right now need you :heart:

okay his voice always amazing when he talking to her and this time was more amazing and soft 

and he asked her for help he always tell her to come but this time ask for help that big step i know he asked her since he need her ability and since right now she the only one he can trust 

but it OHJ saying the words i need you or need help is a major thing that why i think he did say this words cause he was emotional in need for help - he was emotional suffering at that moment and he need her to be beside him  more then just helping with this case 

you can tell from his face while talking to her in phone 

while he looking at the picture 

and while she come in even CSY notice his suffering face 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I have been thinking that The Guy could be seeking revenge and is targeting people who were somehow involved with the organization. Choi has been reminding Hwang that the organisation should be their first priority. What if the organisation (people from the police and prosecution office) covered up crimes and in the past and  Hwang was part of it? 

But with her kidnapping and her friend's death, she changed her mind and distanced herself from Choi and the others. On the other hand, she supported OHJ as she wanted to find The Guy. This would explain why Hwang shot the copycat The Guy as she feared, he would reveal what she had done. 

This would also explain why JM gave her the list of evidence as he knew that she had worked for the organisation before and cut ties with it at some point, just like JM who has had enough. JM saw her as a model... he could maybe have the same fate.

By the way, there is blood on the weird doll which means that the boy could have died back then.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

15836255621583625559.gif

I loved the name of the episode, it’s was really exciting game the guy & oppa played today @bebebisous33 you may be right it’s a game of revenge for something that happened. 

hwang was let down today , she should have explained to oppa rather sell the information to get to the guy first , it’s was heart breaking that he felt he can’t trust her like before he only trust our girl only now 

15836261531583626143.gif

• Like 8

@Sushimi I totally see the connection between OHJ and The Guy, to the point where I even had the crazy theory that OHJ was The Guy :ph34r: (Like an alter-ego)

I even thought it was telling that The Guy seems to have a similar glass and alcohol drink that OHJ drinks when he is in his hideout

On the other hand, if the boy who was holding the doll is “The Guy” then it’s definitely not OHJ‘s alter-ego :P and he must be around Sooyoung’s age (back to suspecting her oppa) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Ameera Ali I have been thinking that The Guy could be seeking revenge and is targeting people who were somehow involved with the organization. Choi has been reminding Hwang that the organisation should be their first priority. What if the organisation (people from the police and prosecution office) covered up crimes and in the past and  Hwang was part of it? 

But with her kidnapping and her friend's death, she changed her mind and distanced herself from Choi and the others. On the other hand, she supported OHJ as she wanted to find The Guy. This would explain why Hwang shot the copycat The Guy as she feared, he would reveal what she had done. 

This would also explain why JM gave her the list of evidence as he knew that she had worked for the organisation before and cut ties with it at some point, just like JM who has had enough. JM saw her as a model... he could maybe have the same fate.

By the way, there is blood on the weird doll which means that the boy could have died back then.

Actually there was already blood on the doll when the boy was holding it  in the car. I wonder if the Guy was abused by his father since young. And the hit and run accident could have been an opportunity for him to "escape" from his father if he was caught by the police and taken away from him. But the police was incompetent and thus , the abuse worsened became his father got tormented by guilt. Maybe that could be why he hates the police organisation? And he wanted OHjJ to be the one to catch him because he is only one who is capable of that? Just wild guessing here. 

Screenshot-20200308-113351-Viu.jpg

And when Ha Young played back the recorder, I can hear the guy saying "Name someone you want to kill".  So she must have named Isu..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

The driver of the hit-and-run car kept saying that he should’ve just died back then. There must be some more story that is yet to be revealed. Maybe he kidnapped the little boy? and was trying to get away, that’s way just drove away not bothering to stop and help CSY’s mother....

• Like 7

'Tell me what you saw' Jang Hyuk's standard, the secret of perfect acting

The filming site of actor Jang Hyuk, who never takes a break, has been revealed.

The behind-the-scene cuts of the OCN original Saturday drama "Tell Me What You Saw" captured the attention of the audience.

In the photos released, Jang Hyuk was seen to be looking at the script, reviewing his scenes, talking with the director, and working hard without a break. In addition, the script he was holding had a lot of writing on it, so you can even see the traces of his efforts to thoroughly analyze the script.

Also, there was the passion that did not neglect even the smallest props. In the episode of "Tell Me What You Saw" aired on March 7, Eom Soo-tak (Shin Seung-hwan) was filmed  in a flashback five years ago when his clothes were ripped by a branch, and he personally rubbed leaves and signs on the soil to feel the traces of time.

Jang Hyuk also showed concern for his colleagues during the break. Shin Seung-hwan, who played Eom Soo-tak, talked with him while reviewing their scenes and he even takes care of a child actor who continued to film in the cold weather.

Jang Hyuk, who had a lot of experience with action shoots, was rumored to have led the shooting by explaining and showing Shin how to fall without getting hurt.

Starring Jang Hyuk, who continued to film with such a passion for his work, "Tell Me What You Saw" airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 p.m.

2020030801000514100033471.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111321657

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Okay one thing that sure 

The chief and his boss know  the guy in person way 

That make since in ep 6 the chief said to the coma killer that OHJ catch" who are you ?" 

That hit me now that seeing his face he know he not the original  guy so he do know how the guy looking like 

It behind just covering  up and hidden  fact or only using the chance of it more like one of our crazy ideas here ( sorry dont remember  who start it but we talked about it a lot )- I know they going do far to hide it that it smell like they were part of it too 

It about the idea that the police  did make the guy work for them before he get out of control  like it was like he someone who do their  dirty work 

That why the chief said when he saw the witness  body this time it him to his boss they know his special signature that he outside  what he show usually 

And the theory  that in the police  there  maybe team that work behind the stage and control everything may not be  wrong and that they take young kids  and raised them to be their slaves in the name of group and stupid justify 

I think the guy was one of them,

It look like team leader was not suprised by the talk between chief and his boss and didn't  say a word about covering  the new killing and that mean she  was part of all that at some point  that the only reason  no body know about what happened  to her it was covered  up by that crazy police team and that explains  why the guy focusing in her 

Okay that so much we will know the true about team leader today but it make me think of this words  

" sins don't despair or  get lost in time wheel, sins stay in the souls and come to hunt when souls well  breakdown " 

I think it all what here the sins and wounds that people  run from it till it break them down and come to hunt and ask for payment  someday 

Each one of the character is hunted by this 

P.s.

I think more then anything  wrong the team leader did and was done to her  the most sinful  things was she tried  to bury  it till the end , she saw OHJ breaking  down in guilt and suffering  and she  cause her best friend death and even after all this years  she still want to bury it,  that why she shoot  the guy in ep 6 and that why she working with chief  now, she want revenge  but want to keep everything in hidden  till the end 

I think that her biggest  sin no Matter  what she did or was done  to her she choice to break everyone around her to protect  herself  

That what more hurting  to OHJ then just choice  isu name when she was tournament  and not in her mind staged  it about how she acted even after that after all this years watching him closely suffering and losing himself  

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

One thing  that I want to understand  today  if it possible  

If they guy was so angry that they  try to fake his death to the point to attack  the guy who bring the replaced  body ( the crazy guy )

Then why ??? Why he didnt start to kill again and make all there plan  fall why waiting for 5 years in silence??? Maybe keep killing  in secret  why? 

Ans the deaths gang leader and chief didnt start  work together  5 years ago cause the  accident  they did work together before and the accident and covering  up for it was there final team works 

What going on??? I need answer's  at least  a clear answer before this drama  ending why the chief  was sure that if he fake the guy death he wouldn't  come back and kill again?? Did they make a deal ? ( no the guy was angry about  his death trick) so did they decide  to hunt him and kill outside  the police  work but they couldn't  and he go to hidden? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

This is the unpublished scene from ep 11 (This scene never even gotten to the online edit which is color stage) I would think this scene would have been a powerful tear jerker if they were to add it in the final cut..it’s a bummer

Are you serious  they cut this scene  

The scene when she talk about her guilt  and apologies  for what she did back then 

:worried: what they decide  it to emotional  for one ep then show it later in flashback  or something 

so why not never even let OHJ and CSY  talk about that even when itt he most common  things  between  them I am waiting for that scene and afraid  they will not make it even when the writer  did build  OHJ and CSY character  like this for that reason  to make one common  land that they both can help each other stand on it 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

If they were to show it later, they wouldn’t have published it anyways. I would say here are the possibilities..

1) Runtime has hit its maximum. So they have to cut it. 
2) They find that it’s not powerful enough? 
3) (I think it’s this) I feel they prefer to convey the father and daughter bonds instead of Daughter to mother bond. Because both of them are finally getting a closure. The extra scene, only her receive the closure. So I think thats why they cut it.

Or hopefully  number  4 

4. That they going to make the scene of OHJ and CSY  talk again about their  guilt  and saw that the second scene  more powerful and it not necessarily  to do show the two one 

My hopeful choice :love:

P.s. and sure runtime  is  over hitting  the maximum  it just only 5 episodes left and so many to show 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

One thing  that I want to understand  today  if it possible  

If they guy was so angry that they  try to fake his death to the point to attack  the guy who bring the replaced  body ( the crazy guy )

Then why ??? Why he didnt start to kill again and make all there plan  fall why waiting for 5 years in silence??? Maybe keep killing  in secret  why? 

Ans the deaths gang leader and chief didnt start  work together  5 years ago cause the  accident  they did work together before and the accident and covering  up for it was there final team works 

What going on??? I need answer's  at least  a clear answer before this drama  ending why the chief  was sure that if he fake the guy death he wouldn't  come back and kill again?? Did they make a deal ? ( no the guy was angry about  his death trick) so did they decide  to hunt him and kill outside  the police  work but they couldn't  and he go to hidden? 

So my theory is that The Guy is seeking "justice" and for that, he needed OHJ to be fit. It took OHJ a long time to recover, 5 years!! This means that The Guy knew about OHJ's real recovery.

The Guy needs OHJ because the profiler doesn't belong to the "organisation" and will be able to expose all the crimes people from the organisation (a part from the police and prosecution office) covered up. 

We have to remember that JM was forced to work for the organization due to his past which seems to indicate that they selected people with some secret/dark past who would enter the police with the help of the organisation. Hwang has definitely such a secret too. 

But let's go back to the first thing I wrote above "seeking justice":  it is more than revenge as the The Guy wants to reveal the existence of that organisation, wants people who committed crimes to be discovered and suffer the same thing that they did to their victims. The first and second serial killer were "executed" by a serial killer. They died the same way. Just like OHJ had noticed KSH, the Guy had caught him and the vet. That's why he put the peppermint candy in the suitcase... He wanted them to be caught, to be killed by another serial killer. He used the copycat as his tool for "justice", a serial killer needs to die the same way he killed innocents.

As for the other profiler, he must have belonged to the organisation too and we know for sure that he framed an innocent. The latter was shunned by society. Metaphorically speaking, it was as if the framed innocent was pilloried just like in the Middle Age. image.jpeg Therefore we have to assume that the profiler must have also framed other innocents too for the organisation.  And the profiler's death looked like a death sentence from the Middle Age where the execution was always public. government used public executions to let common people relieve their frustration and anger. At the same time, thanks to the execution people could quench their thirst for blood. In this period, hanging was the execution for commoners.

Hence, I sense that the profiler's death was a public execution for his wrong testimonies. As for the profiler, not just people on tv witnessed his execution but also the viewers. 

In the episode 11, he killed 4789 the same way, the latter had killed the man for the money. We see him dragging someone alive in the woods, just before he was caught by The Guy. Notice that EST's girlfriend was also killed by a hatchet/ an axe and EST had the same fate. In my opinion, The Guy is also using CSY that's why he put the suitcase close to her station. He wanted CSY to meet OHJ as both are people who won't be bought or influenced. 

He knows that Hwang wants to bury the past... not only she is the one who mentioned Isu but she has some dirty secret too. Maybe she closed her eyes once to a case where a victim had been abducted and hurt.... I do feel that the real target of The Guy is the organization.

There is a reason why he kidnapped people and forced them to name a person who would die: he did it with Hwang and with EST as the latter is responsible for his girlfriend's death. He wants them to feel guilty as they didn't feel anything for their wrongdoing (closing a case because she was asked to or he tortured and even killed someone). I believe, the section chief Bang covered up the hit-and-run as he discovered that CSB was involved. He couldn't let her get caught as he had been receiving money from her. The Guy wanted CSY to find CSB and the culprit. Notice that CSB will be accused of Bang's murder: the book, the knot... all the evidence is against her. Maybe Bang closed an eye for the other suicide case... which was connected to CSB. We heard that someone else had also committed suicide. 

As conclusion, Choi and the commissioner will be his ultimate targets, their crimes will be revealed and they might have the same fate that their "victims" suffered. 

Let me know what you think about it.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I would say the profiler's death serves as an underlying warning towards them that their death will go public some day.

In this case you painted the guy as sort  of a vigilante type man. I can see why. But from the profiler's death, the truth was never shown. He was just killed off, so to me, he is killing people and directing that message to them.   He doesn't necessary wants to show the world their ugly truth. He might just want to punish them.

Regarding OHJ. At this point he sees the guy as the enemy. If he wants OHJ on his side, that hideout should have some actual evidence of choi and the comissioner's doings... considering we have about 5 episodes left..so i would think it would be the right time. But instead we just get the group infos.

Yes, it was not revealed to the public, but the RUI team discovered that he had framed an innocent which represents a major step.

For me, it looks like The Guy wants OHJ to discover the existence of the organisation, to let him know that he should no longer trust Hwang, rather CSY. I was wondering if the organisation is somehow involved in the death of Isu's father. Let's imagine that after Hwang named Isu and the latter died, The Guy might have realized that Isu had been twice a victim:

- she lost her father

- her best friend betrayed

Maybe he wants OHJ to catch him as he knows that in his seek of "justice", he made a terrible mistake... 

• Like 7

@bebebisous33

thanks for the good theories  

Okay if I am going to that road of thinking 

Two questions  that arise  now 

First : as OHJ and all of us thought  in the first half of the drama that the killer ask them to choice someone  to kill and then make the one they choice disappear and they can Choice  whoever  they want ,  and they will die In the end but is that true now ??? 

Is he asking them to choice anyone  really ??? From the survivor witness  I think the game like this 

Okay her wild thought

The killer  choice someone  close to them and make them choice their death or he keeping  tournament  them in the end when they choice his death he kill the love one in front of their eyes  and then they ( who choice ) is the one who really disappear since he bury them a live- bury a life the one who choice  ( as he said  it God fate if you can survive  this and be reborn  again or just die for your sins)

If they reborn it their fate he dont hunt them again but they will never dear to talk since they his partner  in crime  now 

Second : why the game stopped  after isu? 

I think what happen  to isu  was stopping  the game since two things  msy happen or that he never get to kill her after she was choicing and team leader surviving or that he also do the same game with the choicing  one and he want isu to choice OHJ  also or she refused  or he didn't  have a chance  to ask her 

Or more twisted  team leader choice OHJ not isu and something more complex about his game since the choice one isnt the one who die but his close person and the choicing one becomes  the next who should be asked the question 

Again there time gap  between  team leader  choice the name and it happen  so maybe she run before the killer  could complete his game

What make me think of this theory  is two things  , the fact that the killer having the photo of team leader and OHJ  and his fiancee and the fact that i think it more related  to the killer original  twisted  mind I think he survived  by getting  a close one killed as a child or witness it ( maybe he even killed  him/her) and he want to test if human really like this or there different  people 

That make me scared that at one point he going to play this game with OHJ or CSY or both of them 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5

@nona88 Maybe the incident at the Threeway junction was never caused by The Guy. The organization could have targeted Isu and because OHJ saw The guy, he thought that he was responsible. Choi used this in order to blame The Guy and announce his death. Remember that the commissioner testified that he had seen the body. Like I said before, The Guy waited for 5 years because he waited for OHJ's recovery. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4