[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

Talking about something  sweet and Ocn  in the same time I have to ask  are we out of the danger that they going to kill the father  ??? Or we can still in fear even In the last two weeks ( it not like my heart can be ready how about CSY  heart) 

I thought someone was saying the father may be in cahoots with the killer?

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

He hasn't had any scenes with JH yet, right? 

Only in the flashback 5 years ago 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

To answer the question it was Episode 4 when he said that. It was at the 17 minutes 42 seconds mark in the episode. That was when he called her after finding out she joined the RIU.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I rewatched that part. The Chinese subs didn’t translate it as “I have a crush on her”, but more like “Charming. This girl is sooo charming”

okay i rewatched it with and without sub i have my share understanding korean too ( since some sub and wrong verb change everything it no one fault )

what he said as much i can be sure is: "that was a bad girl style , she hung on me now , she is so annoying" and that i can understand even without sub 

sadly it not crush thing (  maybe if he had a bad girl style crush :joy:)  

but this scene now have another meaning too when the chief tell him she was accepted to RIU  his first reaction " so she not coming back "' and him not liking how she hang on him it also has meaning ( he said that when he was alone ) that make since that he see her as someone belong to him or like her being around him no matter what kind of feeling or though he has toward her 

• Like 5

An interview with JH and Sooyoung from the press conference. It's kinda new to us, but what is being said is still in reference to OHJ being disabled, so not so relevant. What is new to me is that now JH seems to be worrying about his health more... I guess that's why he was climbing buildings without too many safety measures. Because he is worried about his health... right... :D

Couldn't find a way yo embed the vid, so here's the link-

https://www.viki.com/videos/1162953v?utm_source=soompi&utm_medium=soompi_news&utm_campaign=soompi_link&utm_content=watch-jang-hyuk-and-sooyoung-talk-about-their-relationship-dynamic-in-tell-me-what-you-saw&utm_content_id=1387541wpp

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387541wpp/watch-jang-hyuk-and-sooyoung-talk-about-their-relationship-dynamic-in-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A new interview with Jang Hyuk and Sooyoung! (I think it was released now but from their clothes it was done during the press conference)

Anyway, I love his answer to “What’s your favorite english word” :lol: and I totally identify with him 

a1267930d0374c1b884395137160505a.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jang Hyuk And Sooyoung Talk About Their Relationship Dynamic In “Tell Me What You Saw”

Jang Hyuk and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung sat down for an exclusive interview with Rakuten Viki to chat about their drama “Tell Me What You Saw”!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is an OCN suspense thriller about a genius profiler named Oh Hyun Jae who has lost everything (Jang Hyuk) and a detective with a photographic memory named Cha Soo Young (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) as they work together to track down a serial killer called “Him.”

In the interview, the stars were asked when they feel proud while filming the drama. Jang Hyuk surprised Sooyoung when he said, “I was proud that Sooyoung is good at running.” He went on to make her laugh when he said, “For most of the dramas I’ve worked on so far, I was the one who ran. For this drama, I am somewhat limited.”

Continue here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387541wpp/watch-jang-hyuk-and-sooyoung-talk-about-their-relationship-dynamic-in-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

i have to say as side note 

the actor kid who acted the young version of YO HAN  is outstanding 

he keep me the total psycho vibe  ( grown actor don't make that vibe easily or make me feel it )

he going to be a great actor 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I also believe that KYH is informed by a very heterodox view of Christianity. He was raised by deeply religious parents who couldn't bear the shame of raising what must've been an abomination in their eyes. Yo Han, I believe is the equivalent of John, a name with great significance in Christianity. There was John the Baptist who was the herald of Jesus and then John, the apostle that Jesus loved. For a Catholic woman to have killed herself, I can't imagine the horror that she must have felt knowing her son was a killer. (I can't see how even a mentally disturbed boy at that age can lift a woman's body up by himself and string her up)

My feeling about the religious side of things is that KYH has a God complex. I don't think he was satisfied with just being an archangel. Like Lucifer, he wanted to be like God. The fact that he, SGS and Dominic formed a twisted trinity of sorts is a pretty compelling case for making that leap. Those other two kept repeating the point "This was all part of Yo Han's plan" and then killed themselves as if reenacting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

KYH perversely enjoyed watching the cops scrambling around while he did his killing and getting away with it. It made him feel superior and invincible. But there was someone who challenged his supremacy and that was OHJ who had the ability to understand how his mind worked. OHJ was a real threat. It is also fascinating too... not sure if I'm reading too much into this... that OHJ, I-Su and HHY were like a threesome as seen in the photo that OHJ keeps looking at. They had a bond which helped keep them all going. There's no doubting the genius of KYH's wicked plan to not only destroy that tripartite relationship by striking at the very heart of this relationship (I-Su) and then use it to defuse the threat to himself permanently. Love is gone, trust is gone... the aftermath is pain, suffering and loneliness. Very wicked but clever.

Of course KYH is not really God and so he can't factor every single variable. ;) SY has become the replacement, if you like, for I-Su or at least for what I-Su did for OHJ emotionally. And more. This new team of 3 is posing as a real threat to KYH so once again so he has to yank HHY's chain, get her to act on her own out of guilt and impulsively.

Is KYH a threat to SY? It's possible. But I find it interesting that he hasn't attacked her directly even while knowing that she could potentially be the weakest link. All he's done is keep her within his line of sight. I suspect that he could be quite fond of her in so far as someone like him can care about anyone. On the other hand, he may decide to use her to leverage something out of OHJ now that the latter is coming out of his grieving state and getting back his mojo.

It's all about the number 3. ;)

Yes, I was also thinking that KYH had a god complex and that their relationship reminded me of the Trinity. However, I overlooked the picture you mentioned with I Su, Hwang and OHJ. Great observation!!

His need to destroy their relationship and their closeness makes me wonder if he saw their relationship as a danger to his own "trinity". OHJ spoke about him (tv interview) after Hwang had been released, hence he had been observing the trio before and for a long time.

Then we also have CSY's family... and although the mother has been dead for so long, oppa DS has become a part of their family. Therefore we have another "trinity" here. And imagine if CSY starts inviting OHJ to their home. This could destroy the harmony and balance...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I need someone  to explain  something  that doesn't  fit  in the story 

In ep 11 in the crazy witness  flashback  when he go to drop  the fake body he meet the guy still wearning black after being free and that was after chief  found out that the guy free himself  and run after dropping  his black jacket  so we assumed that will he running  and hidden  close from police  he meet the witness  dropping  the body ( still wearing  black  clothes too and mask)

But in ep 12 we saw that the oppa  friend  aka guy , when he free himself  he dropped his black clothe and go out in his police  clothes  and that how he watched  the scenes as police  and walk away  from the front

So something  not fitting  here the killer has no reason to back to the scene  or close to it later in hidden clothes  when the police everywhere  even if it not the same day the police  was still there searching the area and he can watch and do whatever  he need in uniform clothes there 

So something  not fitting  here or some information still not shown or is there someone have another explanation? 

And we still need to know the connection  between  chief and the gang leader before  the accident why he helped  him and he said it the final  time to help so what was between all of them before the accident  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

In ep 11 in the crazy witness  flashback  when he go to drop  the fake body he meet the guy still wearning black after being free and that was after chief  found out that the guy free himself  and run after dropping  his black jacket  so we assumed that will he running  and hidden  close from police  he meet the witness  dropping  the body ( still wearing  black  clothes too and mask)

But in ep 12 we saw that the oppa  friend  aka guy , when he free himself  he dropped his black clothe and go out in his police  clothes  and that how he watched  the scenes as police  and walk away  from the front

Just assume it's the accomplice. lol

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, nona88 said:

Well I will think that he changed into the black clothes again after leaving the explosion scene? Or it could be an accomplice as @yoeda said since he had 2 other friends with him. So far we haven't seen what role that priest Dominic played in the killings.

• Like 6

Is the writer thesame for The Game Towardz Zero?  Honestly there are several similarities, cultic Catholic shrines with the doll in one and thr old news article in the other, Catholic orphanages, the lead and thr villain having met or seen each other as children et .

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Another thing, when team leader Hwang was tortured by the Guy 5 years ago, she didnt even inform her other police officers about it?  Weren't they wondering why she was gone for a few days?? She also did not inform Hyun Jae?

Well I guess her shame of being caught as a cop prevented her from telling her colleagues, and her guilt of asking Peppermint to kill Isu prevented her from telling OHJ.

OHJ’s watch

• Like 4