[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

18 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

yeah her look was definitely one of trauma. As though she went through some torture of her own similar to the girl who was caught. 

just that the face is really hard to recognize. I really hope it’s a huge surprise at the end, because I want to see OHJ’s disappointed or angry face. But I have a feeling he may end up guessing it much earlier but plays along to catch the killer, even if it is someone familiar/close to him. I just want to see him burst with feelings! 

That I agree 

Ohj seem dont know how to let his feeling out beside angry and rage he have trouble to show  weakness, crying,  pain out 

Everything about him scream of those feeling but he himself  dont scream  them out 

I really need before this drama end  to see him cry aloud ( not just tear that he hold them in his eyes) and to see him  talk about his pain 

It not healthy  the only feeling he show out is angry and other just we feel them 

And I need him to get a hug  I am and all the fans keep feeling the man need a hug :bawling:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, nona88 said:

That I agree 

Ohj seem dont know how to let his feeling out beside angry and rage he have trouble to show  weakness, crying,  pain out 

Everything about him scream of those feeling but he himself  dont scream  them out 

I really need before this drama end  to see him cry aloud ( not just tear that he hold them in his eyes) and to see him  talk about his pain 

It not healthy  the only feeling he show out is angry and other just we feel them 

And I need him to get a hug  I am and all the fans keep feeling the man need a hug :bawling:

I agree with all of this. I would like him to burst into tears and get a hug! His pain is now, not even expressed properly in his eyes (kind of but his eyes are still a bit absent) When he talked to the latest victim, I felt it more in his voice but its still very much under control.

I haven’t seen this man get touched once in the whole drama! Not even his hands! Nothing! 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I agree with all of this. I would like him to burst into tears and get a hug! His pain is now, not even expressed properly in his eyes (kind of but his eyes are still a bit absent) When he talked to the latest victim, I felt it more in his voice but its still very much under control.

I haven’t seen this man get touched once in the whole drama! Not even his hands! Nothing! 

Yeh I need that before this drama end 

I can't feel he going to be okay without it 

I dont want him to stay controling  his feeling  till the end 

I need to see someone give him some warm 

Okay I am in tear 

I want him to cry , scream I want him to get some help 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, corey said:

TBH, he did touch CSY's hand once - in the molester's house when she found the camera. But he had gloves on! So it does not count, I suppose. This scene was what gave me hope for some more development in that area - but nothing came out of it so far, there was no other breaching of personal space - that was the closest that they were physically so far. And thay even grew apart in later episodes. What a wasted opportunity :(

Come to think about it 

Maybe they were innocent  and that wasn't even propose  that he touch her hand in that scene 

But they saw what the fans keep comment  about him touching her hands( they did talk about it ) and decided  to be careful not to make him touch anyone  to stop wild fans like us  from reading  to much into it :joy:

I dont care I read to much into it anyway  

And your right that doesn't  count at all:tounge_xd:

Really I need him to get touch  in comfort  way and warm reason 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

just that the face is really hard to recognize. I really hope it’s a huge surprise at the end, because I want to see OHJ’s disappointed or angry face. But I have a feeling he may end up guessing it much earlier but plays along to catch the killer, even if it is someone familiar/close to him. I just want to see him burst with feelings! 

I agree with you it’s hard to recognise the face , 

But I’m bother with the teeth of the victim , don’t look straight like the detective teeth to me :D

Spoiler

5e5e803b0a80c638206205.gif?download
5e5e82895035a310572190.jpg?download

• Like 3

Okay my friends  it time to look again at the suspect list so I did go back to my old list to update  it but first I was suprised  to find that it was written :

2 weeks ago 

But it was in page 36 ( we in page 61 now) 

and it was written  after ep 6  

and finaly  it not like I can really  update  it yet:bawling:

On 2/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, nona88 said:

Okay suspect  list for the man who behind  all this murders  and control  killers: 

1. The chief Choi- I have zero worry or care if it was him in the end he so look guilty  now that make him not on the top of list ( hate the obvious  things :joy:) -still the same for me but he sure had something to do with it 

2. Detective  Lee okay why not the one who looked the weaker  and controlled  by other maybe he the one who control everything  ( he sure suspect now for me) - even after feeling bad for him  but still cant get him out of the list he more fit to that now since he was part of something bigger  from the start not just now

3. Detective  yang okay right now he only guilty  cause he on every posters of the drama:glasses: still no something special  that make him suspect -still on it sorry he so good till now( I love him)  but being in every  poster's  of the drama mean something  

4. Team leader okay I hate to add her to the list but maybe they didnt hire a good actor  like her to be only like this , she get on the list this week to - okay they did prove that hiring  a good actress like her has some deep background whatever  she the killer  or not she still has no window to escape  this list

5. CSY friend ( brother ) that what hate the most yeh I know twisted  kdrama he so nice and good to be innocent in drama land , he has also some odd on his character, I really will be sad if it him for CSY  he like a family, I dont want to break the good thing here to get a totally tricky killer ( or do I want ?) - okay I hate myself  to think there no good things without  hidden  darkness  in ocn drama but I still think the biggest  twisted  that he will be the killer 

6. You know what the really twist is if it CSY  father was the one , okay I am going crazy here that one that hide  so well like this 

But okay I will be myself  twisted  mind If want that to happen , I like so much his scenes with CSY  I dont want him to get hurt, killed and sure not being a killer-  so with my heart he out of the list but still I have to add him even for the crazy thriller  drama logic - okay in my heart he so out of the list I just waiting to see his scenes  again I love him so much 

and second, ah how to say that, it OHJ  as someone who has muilty  personality or something like that , the way they show the killer using the same drink and even look like drinking  glass and other hint should make me take that road and think about him like this , 

But I am refusing  for now, not for anything  but cause it ep 6 only and I want to enjoy the hope of him changing, being cute sometimes and his  scenes with CSY  as normal human  connection - major refusing  it I dont care about the biggest  twisted and I dont care about the thrill  and psychology elments here I refuse  to think about it 

So I am here again empty  handed  I like the drama that make me unsure  about the true  even after 10 episodes 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

BTS pictures from seungsooryu. So even JH's mask is black?! :) Looks like they have been filming all night... The translation of the caption:

"It's been a while since I photographed all night and went back watching the sunrise. It was unusually cold today.
There is no pleasure these days because of the corona influence. I want to take off my mask as soon as possible and talk with my colleagues in the field."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Okay sweet wishes  for this week 

1. CSY  and father warm scenes

2. CSY  and oppa  friend cute scenes

3. OHJ being part of the 1-2 scenes :glasses:

4. OHJ  and CSY more emotional scenes dont mind some more open heart and comfort scenes  between  this two , just I dont mind ( please ,  please  give me that ) 

Okay now thriller and mystery wishes 

1. Csy mother solving case and to be really connection  to whatever  happen now 

2. Team leader flashback  more clear,  at least  this week we need if it was her or isu  or whoever was on that flashback 

3. I want to know the story behind the man in the hospital  room 

4. Just make a double  or new information  of isu  death was really has nothing  to do with the interview  but something also 

I am not asking  for more ( I want more) since even getting  half of what I wrote  this week is dream i will be thankful if it come true 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, corey said:

Is that the film "Swordsman" that is mentioned in the tile of the JH thread? What is it about? Where I can find more info?

No news of that movie yet and there was another drama - New sea , filmed but no news yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corey said:

Is that the film "Swordsman" that is mentioned in the tile of the JH thread? What is it about? Where I can find more info?

No I was talking about Ryu Seoung-soo. JH has filming Swordsman long ago, just that it hasn’t premiere yet.

You can find more info in this thread :

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/400935-upcoming-movie-the-swordsman-검객-jang-hyuk-kim-hyun-soo-minhyuk/?tab=comments#comment-20512461

• Like 3

On 3/2/2020 at 11:21 AM, Sushimi said:

What are the chances of that guy being isu? @ktcjdrama? Hwang trying to cover up cause she knows it’s her, she don’t want him to get hurt cause she knows he will go crazy if the guy turns out to be his love of his life. Hwang’s memories are distorted. Her memories can might as well be a ruse set up by isu....

Haha, we're really suspecting everyone, Isu included...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Haha, we're really suspecting everyone, Isu included...

Welcome  to good mystery and thrill dramas everyone  in the suspect  web 

I said before only the detective jang  that look innocent to be in the list  in my eyes  since he doesn't  make any impact but I hope he want make me regret  not taking him seriously :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1