[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ari_bian Fyi, the scene you mentioned is the best one minute scene of ep 8 which reached 15.4%. I love that scene too. The way they express the dialogue with the right emotions makes their bickering moment feels natural yet intense. 

@Anjalifairy, yeah I heard about that. And I was very happy for the cast & crew. Im glad the SK people are also enjoying that scene. Hopefully we get more of it in the next few episodes... 

• Like 2

Closeness point system with SRY:

SA

- hug

- piggy back

- hold arm

- almost kiss

SY

- lie down on him

- stolen his first kiss

- pat head twice

- hand on shoulder

- hold arm

- lie down on his lap

- pull his hand to cry over

- head on his shoulder

:D for fun!  Did i miss anything?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@crackaddict

The ULTIMATE SHIP in IC is definitely JGW × trash bin. Or a tiny close knit prison cell. 

I think Danbam crew would actually be pretty fun to hang with atleast lol. But yes, they all have emotional baggage. 

@serenilmauve

SRY is really genuinely a good person. I like how hes not trying to change people either. Its because of his actions/words, its the people around him that feels so touch by his empathy that they themselves wants to change /become better. Yes, I like that he apologize for simply yelling. It really solidifies what kind of person he is. 

@wisely1300

The revenge part is going to be the most exciting thing to happen & its not even there yet lol, mostly because I like seeing arseholes get their a$$ handed to them on cold platter. The thing is SRY actually is enjoying what hes doing. He finally got to open his own pub after 7 years of hard labor, whether it be for revenge or not, also with the help of Danbam

crew. Its something he always wanted to do with his dad. Yes, its strenuous & hard work, emotionally

/physically/mentally, but because Danbam is with him, he can continue going on. He smiles & is always confident/proud of Danbam. Although SA is his friend, times changed & his life revolves around others now. They give him strength. Also, I see SRY as a simple person. I think he enjoys/finds satisfaction in smaller things in life so working at the pub is what would be consider happiness for him & will do anything to keep it alive.

• Like 1

@serenilmauve

Also, I LOVE how SRY dresses. He has a very unique style as a character. I dont remember any M/L that dresses like him with his cool jackets & awesome sneakers (maybe because they're in Itaewon), also his chestnut cut lol. Like when he goes to a professional outting when he went to the broadcast company & to meet J Co., hes clad in all black B);)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

@serenilmauve

Also, I LOVE how SRY dresses. He has a very unique style as a character. I dont remember any M/L that dresses like him with his cool jackets & awesome sneakers (maybe because they're in Itaewon), also his chestnut cut lol. Like when he goes to a professional outting when he went to the broadcast company & to meet J Co., hes clad in all black B);)

I think his street fashion kinda common in Korea when I visited Seoul I saw a lot of cool hoodies there, but Sae Roy's style a bit more high/pricy fashion because of course, it's drama and they all dress in expensive clothes despite their bank account status lol But for some reasons drams male leads rarely dress like Sae Roy, maybe because there are not a lot of characters like Sae Roy at all. With a focus on not so fancy jobs and youth growing big. But his street style I agree seriously very pretty. Like this one of my favorite outfit out of all male leads' looks in k-dramas so far. It's nothing special at all, even simple and it's all black, but still so effortlessly stylish and manly, especially paired with his hairstyle. 

1301b7fb8944015c3879c37577599e40ecf8fc9a 8b83962ef5048914e9148c6f8526f165f3ecad51

credit: setsmaker

To be honest, based on webtoon images of Sae Roy I first before reading confused him to be in his early 20's, but Park Seo Joon's stylist made such a great job finding clothes that give original character vibe but do not downplay his age and maturity.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@tok-soompi awesome list :) oh i agree with @serenilmauve the pat on the head was three times hehe 

can also add hand rub on her back while she was crying for him :)

grab her wrist to save her from the crazy jerk

the fact that Sae Ro Yi is so tactile with Yi Seo is also one of the things i find very interesting and entertaining about their relationship

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@serenilmauve yep yep, Royi hyung is another cool in my ears ^_^

Btw, I laughed at that spray painting scene. Indeed nobody's perfect. Even Park Saeroy can be childish too XD

Talking about Park Saeroy's style, his agency stated that Park Seojun's styling in IC seems to be gaining popularity bcs it is a look that anyone can wear it comfortably in real life with a combination of items inside your closet. And as the story unfolds, Park Saeroy's styling will be changed :D

Source

http://www.ntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=71138

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Also, I LOVE how SRY dresses.

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Talking about Park Saeroy's style, his agency stated that Park Seojun's styling in IC seems to be gaining popularity bcs it is a look that anyone can wear it comfortably in real life with a combination of items inside your closet.

YES! I'm a woman but I'd want to be as comfortable as Saeroyi. I also like the boots and baggy pants combo, comfy hoody. I also like Yiseo's fashion as well (sometimes). I like her "don't mess with me" look but then she'd shift into feminine clothing, like the scene where she and Saeroyi are at the bar. Her hair is tied (Kim Dami, so cute) and she's wearing a cream coat. Their style complements one another.

• Like 4

@serenilmauve yep yep, Royi hyung is another cool in my ears ^_^

Btw, I laughed at that spray painting scene. Indeed nobody's perfect. Even Park Saeroy can be childish too XD

Talking about Park Saeroy's style, his agency stated that Park Seojun's styling in IC seems to be gaining popularity bcs it is a look that anyone can wear it comfortably in real life with a combination of items inside your closet. And as the story unfolds, Park Saeroy's styling will be changed :D

Source

http://www.ntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=71138

It will be so hard for me to accept the style change :lol: it will be more “same as everyone”:tears:

animated fanart

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

YES! I'm a woman but I'd want to be as comfortable as Saeroyi. I also like the boots and baggy pants combo, comfy hoody. I also like Yiseo's fashion as well (sometimes). I like her "don't mess with me" look but then she'd shift into feminine clothing, like the scene where she and Saeroyi are at the bar. Her hair is tied (Kim Dami, so cute) and she's wearing a cream coat. Their style complements one another.

Yep, i really like this kind of street style. I'm a hoodie and leather lover. So i'd like to have his hoodie, leather (Yiseo's leathers too) and bomber jackets in my closet :lol: And yes, i love Yiseo's fashion too. My favorite is her outfit when she went to ex-cop's house with Saeroy. The combination of the coat, skirt, and boots just fit her. She looks independent but still lovely. 

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

It will be so hard for me to accept the style change :lol: it will be more “same as everyone”:tears:

Yeah, i guess he will wear more long coats ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy

I love that outfit she wore when they went on their trip. The sweater & skirt combo with the long coat was nice. I love how she wears long skirts with tights or jeans under. It suits JYS so much. She tends to wear layers of clothes. So stylish. If you compare her style to SA, JYS has alot of variation. SA wears alot of professional work attire, which is ofcourse granted for her occupation, but when she wears regular clothes, it doesnt have a distinct style to it. The stylist really knows how to suit up SRY & JYS character that is unique to them. 

I was waiting for that bts clip for ep 7 & 8. KDM is just killing it. PSJ as well. Such nuance performance. KDM cries really well without making it look to forced. It's so natural.

I think everyone is going to dress differently after the time skip. I will miss JYS's two toned/fluffy hair. And SRY with more long coats lol. Although that isnt a bad fit either. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yep, i really like this kind of street style. I'm a hoodie and leather lover. So i'd like to have his hoodie, leather (Yiseo's leathers too) and bomber jackets in my closet :lol: And yes, i love Yiseo's fashion too. My favorite is her outfit when she went to ex-cop's house with Saeroy. The combination of the coat, skirt, and boots just fit her. She looks independent but still lovely. 

Yeah, i guess he will wear more long coats ^_^

The thing about Park Sae Roy and Jo Yi Seo’s style combined together, they seriously look very unique. Like you see all those k-drama fanarts and it’s just hard to misidentify PSR/JYS ones, because who else it would be if not street styled chestnut haired Sae Roy  and “wild” looking with shorthair (/with highlighted blond ends) Yi Seo. 
Time jump to present days a bit messed with their “uniqueness” in my eyes :tears::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

ep.8 club scene making 

@Samuel Yohanes they will not release preview this week, instead they’re planing to talk about next stage of the drama via press-con, my guess. 

@greenwatch08 I think her hair is extensions, rather than a wig. Same with Kwon Nara’s hair right now. 

I read a comment on Naver, where hairstylist complained, that too many guys come asking for Park Sae Roy’s hairstyle and he/she is exhausted with cutting them the whole day lmfao

So, yeap, right now they so unique looking, that despite knowing it’s a needed change I’m going to miss their street fashion days;)

Also I expect people to complain, that in 15 years Park Sae Roy didn’t change his hairstyle lol 

Whatever, it’s my biggest ship anyway xD

• Like 3

Ep 7 & 8 making

Waaah! Forgot to say that episode 7 scene was the most intimate scene I've ever seen in a kdrama... like butterflies just exploded in my stomach... just heartbreaking yet so heart fluttering too...

• Like 4