[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

the background music is too good in this drama

also, that mafia boss is boiling my blood.

but he is here to show a clear example between CSK and himself. while he spent his time getting himself a new and clean life, the boss fell deeper into the pit of crimes, where there is no value, only money.

He met his father in a schoolyard... It's even more heartbreaking...

I'm crying so hard now. I love their acting duo :tears:

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Wow .wow...

The twist turn the table seems the bad guy never changed, GS in big dilemma and his No clue brother still lives in darkness

Dare he killed Father and the son in same accidents hits and run.

Shedding a tears to Seroy unconscious dream, he's missed his father and felt Sorry for him

Tonight episode is back to track  heartfelt drama

• Like 1

Where should I even start? This episode was so sad...the scene of PSR's dad walking away had me tearing up and when he finally woke up from coma and just broke down crying I felt my heart break a bit :tears:... Once again kudos to psj's great acting ability. Have to say, psr is definitely his best role yet.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Ok. I am wide awake now after the ending. I don't or didn't expect the cliffhanger ending. I honestly thought that the YS kidnapping would have been sorted tonight.

And wow Chairman Jang is really unredeemable. I don't recall a villain that stayed evil to the end. He is truly evil huh?

I might be slightly traumatized with the story tonight. It was good and was great episode. But am slightly traumatized SRY is still suffering all the way to episode 15. 

Why the heck was this webtoon successful? It's not exactly bright and cheery reading it it?

18 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Ok. I am wide awake now after the ending. I don't or didn't expect the cliffhanger ending. I honestly thought that the YS kidnapping would have been sorted tonight.

And wow Chairman Jang is really unredeemable. I don't recall a villain that stayed evil to the end. He is truly evil huh?

I might be slightly traumatized with the story tonight. It was good and was great episode. But am slightly traumatized SRY is still suffering all the way to episode 15. 

Why the heck was this webtoon successful? It's not exactly bright and cheery reading it it?

It become successful because of exactly this reason. The hero has a very hard life, and he is bravely trying to overcome all that hardships; while also society and strict hierarchy being the main villain of the whole story. And villain Jung Dong Hee basically personified version of what that kind of mindset looks like. 

It become successful because I guess it speaks for a lot of people in SK, who feel themselves trapped in the same system as Oh Soo Ah and Park Sae Roy. With one spending 15 years accepting that system and other spending 15 years fighting it. 

This episode, btw, Oh Soo Ah finally did something, that I wanted her to do all those years ago. Here resolution of the story was satisfying, imo. Better than in webtoon (if I remember it correctly). The writer really elevated her character in drama, in my eyes.

• Like 9

Should have waited to until tomorrow to watch the final episodes together!

I do wish that in the finale, PSRY is able to flex a bit and mobilize his wealth, power and status in his attempt to rescue JYS instead of riding solo/duo.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I just wanted to understand something. That time PSY is eating with his father, he remembers YS but I didn't really understand why he didn't talk about her. Was it because he regretted it so much? And his mind was trying to forget her? :(

And I cried so much this episode. Episode 14 and 15 were really emotional episodes.

Edited by marybongiovi
To add info
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ updated his IG:wub:
I could never ever imagine any other actor brining Park Sae Roy to life. Thank you for our Park Seo Joon such a talented and hardworking actor :heart: 
I’m so emotional right now because of the new episode :lol: 

I think I'll have to watch all of his dramas from now on. I hope he has the chance to be in a drama like this one again. Same with Kim Da Mi.

I think I can say from the Kdramas I've watched this is my all time favorite. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, marybongiovi said:

I just wanted to understand something. That time PSY is eating with his father, he remembers YS but I didn't really understand why he didn't talk about her. Was it because he regretted it so much? And his mind was trying to forget her? :(

And I cried so much this episode. Episode 14 and 15 were really emotional episodes.

Spoiler

I briefly saw.. It's because he was telling his dad about younger sibling (dong sang) type friends he made.. I think he realizes he doesn't quite know what to categorize her as anymore. Not that he's forgetting her :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mangosorbet said:
  Hide contents

I briefly saw.. It's because he was telling his dad about younger sibling (dong sang) type friends he made.. I think he realizes he doesn't quite know what to categorize her as anymore. Not that he's forgetting her :)

That makes sense. :) thanks. 

• Like 1