[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

I really like Chu Min Ha part/scenes in this episode. She is not that fashionable as usual, showing how tired she is. But wow, great scenes and dialogues there. 

JunWan-IkSun couple seems already settled. Still curious whether we will have Song Hwa and Ik Jun?

• Like 4

It feels like many tears dropped tonite. We have two babies and parents health issue. One ends up died with nothing they can do, and another was save by the doctors. Emotional, exhaustion, overworked, stressed, take for granted were deal in tonite episode. Only a few scene of the 5 lead that makes me happy tonite. A little bit. Also two sessions of discussion related to unsatisfied patient towards doctors. Doctors are human too.. They have limit but human can learn from their mistakes. 

At first, I was excited with both of them wearing denim AJW n Dr Jang but why.... I feel u Dr Jang. I was glad his mother answeres the telephone and found out about the priesthood. Way to go mom!

For now, Bidugi secret is safe. Good nite all. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

My winter Garden is giving me a headache :bawling: now i have to wait again for a week to see if there will be a progress :confused:.  Also this Cupid i send, so naughty i've him told thousand times its a long legged tall guy wearing light blue long sleeves not a guy driving a black car and yet he still aimed at the wrong guy. Now i have to look for another Cupid to unlock the spell :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, 122am said:

During this episode, it is near to her 70th birthday.

He is discussing with her, he will send her for a holiday, throw a birthday party for her, and make some filial plans.

He forgot his phone and left the office, she received a call from the priest association that Jwon's application is successful.

She is very angry and told him, "I don't need you to make any birthday plan. Just stay by my side and not be a priest. It's ok if you don't visit me or call me regularly, I just want a normal son who has a normal life." Something like that. 

OMG! the Priesthood has been approve??!!!! PDnim Wrternim Directornim can we talk about this outside the chat room :bawling: before you air nextweek episode i would like to give some suggestions and changes of the script :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Please stop playing with our hearts :tears:

TqWPxm8.gif

It's more likely Song Hwa's first love is Jun Wan, but I think there will be an episode when Song Hwa realizes who can always make her smile like this. Cannot wait that episode to come <3

jmnbqBl.gif

qKFPlVg.gif

aNrAhHM.gif

Wishing Song Hwa all the happiness that she deserves. I hope she will be with someone who loves her whole-heartedly :) <3

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Seok Hyung and Min Ha's part was an absolute highlight for me......I can see Min Ha's respect and admiration for Seok Hyung growing past this and also that Seok Hyung seems more relaxed around her. The way he mentors her is amazing which raises problem....its never a good idea to get feelings mixed up with mentor ship, it is common in hospital setup in real life and in reel life but its also ethically grey area. I can see these two growing closer now for 100% now. Jun Wan seems sure about Ik Sun but Ik Sun has a painful break up......I hope they can survive it......also can't wait for Ik Jun's reaction. Jun Wan is also climbing the administrative ladder so it will be interesting going forward.

• Like 16

Am I the only one who is upset that Jun wan was not there in the band practice scene? Sighh. I know he had other important heart-wrenching things to do, but as song hwa suggested they could've done it some other time when everyone was available. That scene somehow feels incomplete without him....

• Like 10

Cho Jung Seok is always killing it with his humor but in today's episode it got me rolling. 

I was like Song Hwa laughing OUT LOUD 

this episode was emotional and the ending scene...oh boy.

Each episode really gives a lot of feels.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rachel-moore said:

I am curious how should have dr gw treated the drug addict patient when he was making a fuss.

what should have been the right thing to do ? :hushed:

also why is jwon x gw ship called winter couple ? I probably missed something :sweat_smile:

Hello! They are called Winter Garden because of their character's name Jeong Won means (garden) in Korean while Gyeo Eul means (winter) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Am I the only one who is upset that Jun wan was not there in the band practice scene? Sighh. I know he had other important heart-wrenching things to do, but as song hwa suggested they could've done it some other time when everyone was available. That scene somehow feels incomplete without him....

I think the point was to show that he puts his work over everything else just like the rest and given that he is the Chief for CS right now, it makes sense...he is gonna be more busy in upcoming episodes and will likely have to juggle a lot.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

I am totally falling for this series now...loving each and every character and as a intern myself I really love how it actually shows the sacrifices we make and that too not in overly dramatic way. This series also doesn't show much medical aspects which usually makes us cringe but rather their lives as normal human beings around it so that way it kinda heals me...the subtle moments and emotions it portrays touches me so deeply...

The hardwork and values of this profession shown in a way here inspires me to continue...

Its a true inspiration.

Btw I love yoo yeon seok and his

character here is so admirable:wub:

I have been wanting to ask about the song a few seconds of which is played as a the intro and it is also heard in the trailer over netflix...i really like it?do you guys know it?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

when green eyed girl become dr. Cho min ha to me.... Wow what a growth as a character! 

Seok hyung mentoring is so good. When song hwa mentored cpt. Ahn i was impressed with her ability to explain, today Seok hyung soothing and smily explanation make me fall in love with him way too much! I don’t need any love vibe but these mentors are jam! Precious five,indeed. 

Jang gewol,  you did good, girl live your life yo the fullest. If his destination is you then he will chase you. You did your fair share.

And looks like jun wan oppa finally crossed the three month deadline. He is like   Usain Bolt of love! Directly marriage!  Hah! Boy waits too much, time to find the gravity. Though it won't  be an easy ride, he is brave enough to try(when his rest of friend enjoying Single hood way too much!) 

Andrea,  burn with love man! I hope you miss the priesthood interview and uncontrollable love can kidnap you! And what about your headache?!  Are you seriously sick or just sick?!

Ik jun and song hwa..... I am watching you pd shin, you crafty man!!!                             

• Like 8
  • Love 7

The uber exclusive guilty pleasure of all residents (and mine), Dr. Bong's Salon was missing in action just like EunWon. But rest assured, we got our weekly dose of heartwarming resident friendships. Chi Hong and Seok Min provided comfort and strength to a sad Jae Hak. Even overworked sleep deprived MinHa found the time to set Gyeoul up for a date. Where can I get myself a friend like her? I've been saying this for weeks!!! My lovely residents hang out for real juseyoooo!!! :wub:

Can I give Minha a big virtual bear hug??? Amidst all the difficulties, you pushed through. She was overworked, sleep deprived and yet did her job with a smile. She even did so well with the Abruptio Placenta case. You made me… (ahem) You made SeokHyeong proud. It's adorable that he knows she's been talking behind his back and he's okay with it cause she has to relieve her stress somehow. How sweet. He even bought her food. We all know he loves taking home food for his mom. But for him to do the same for Minha just shows how much he cares and appreciates her. This is definitely an adorable loveline that I'll start to look forward to. 

20200501-003353.gif

Are korean doctors naturally kind and understanding? How can a resident go MIA and not get an earful? Okay I know this is fiction. If this is real life, she wouldn't have a department to come back to. Eunwon doesn't hold a candle to my girl. She's cunning but at the end of the day, hard work pays off eventually (Minha's hard work that is). So it's time to make up for all the night shifts she did on your behalf! 

Two of our favorite residents got called into the principal's office. Jae Hak cracked under the pressure and lost his cool (he called the patient rude). I hope he gets back to his feet again with Junwan and his friends' help. I miss our comedic Jae Hak. I commend Gyeoul for suspecting that the patient was a drug addict. But drug history is confidential, she shouldn't have disclosed it like that. She should have proceeded with caution. Our Gyeoul still has a lot to learn. Please guide her Jeongwon and IkJun.

I feel so bad for Rosa. Seeing lonely Chairman Ju, she knows she'll end up like him when Jeongwon leaves. I feel bad for him too. His sons rarely contact and visit him :tears: Whether or not Jeongwon finds love, I want him to stay for his mom. Will they drag this priest thing until the next season?

Everyone loves SongHwa, including Rosa and SeokHyeong's mom. They be shipping their sons to her. Hey! Who wouldn't want SongHwa for a daughter in law? All we're missing are Junwan's and IkJun's moms. :D

Remember when I said I wanted SongHwa as Uju's mom? Well she currently got her hands full taking care of IkJun. Their interactions throughout the episode are not plenty but these sweet little things (bandage scene, towel scene) grabs you. It's a trap!!! *admiral ackbar

But I keep falling for these two. Please let them live happily ever after... :wub:

20200501-010023.gif

20200501-003548.gif

Bed scene??? I was as shocked as you were. I even saw Jung Kyung Ho's bare chest!!! I wasn't functioning for a full minute. I thought it was too fast for this couple, then I realized that these are people in their 40s. It's totally fine! Was that their place or IkSun's? They have couple toothbrush so I assumed it's their place? I dunno. 

Okay! I was being pessimistic about my ship these past few weeks. Hey you can't blame me though! I just wanna protect my heart from 'the inevitable rejection'. But boy was I wrong! So wrong! Sorry Winter Garden! I'll put my trust on Jeongwon's " special treatment " of Gyeoul.

He obviously has feelings for her hence the cold shoulder, the lying and the awkward rejection. This is all new to him. Discovering a side of him for the first time because some woman stirs unwanted emotions in him. It's confusing him and that's what makes this ship worth it. I love that last scene, mind you it was him who striked up a conversation after the usual greetings. She even gave him a cold shoulder. His face when some guy picked her up was priceless. Priceless I tell you! He was clearly so shocked that his dear Gyeoul dared to go out with some guy right after asking him out. It's like he saw a ghost. You need to act fast Jeongwon. Minha is so determined to help Gyeoul move on from you.

As for Gyeoul, she's come to the realization that Jeongwon doesn't like her (which isn't the case) so she's just following whatever Minha says. But I think she'll still like him in her own little way. She already made her move, now it's Jeongwon's turn.

Spoiler

20200501-045000.gif

20200501-041143.gif

I don't know what writernim's intentions are but I noticed they highlight the other residents' skills may it be social or surgical. But with Gyeoul they start her arc as an underdog. She's the only resident from Dr. Bong's Salon that hasn't been given a case to highlight her surgical prowess. Episode 7 was for Chi Hong and 8 for Minha. Will Episode 9 highlight Gyeoul's skills?

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Morning. What is winter garden that Dr Jang has a couple name? I am still not sure if I am interested in that pairing. Just because a girl is interested in a guy doesn't mean a guy has to like her back.

There has been plenty of spectacular one sided crushes in the other earlier dramas. I wonder why the writers put in a handsome rich guy in the preview. I mean it could have easily been a matson. Or another hard working doctor etc. It needn't be a rich handsome guy.

And it's there any expression difference between his rejecting her expression and the end? They look the same and since I know the actor can act the expression must be there for a reason. What expression is that?

And wait, a person can buy a house in S Korea and still be scammed? I understood the explanation but not understand understand. How did you guys buy houses in your countries and not be scammed? Did anyone see the property title?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

Rosa is shipping her son with seonghwa. How adorable. I was expecting Jeongwon to deny it like what Seokhyeong did when his mom nagged him about SW: ‘eomma, we’re just friends’ but he didn’t hmmm he just changed the topic 

Am i the only one who's really happy when madame Rosa try to matchmaking Jeong Won and Song Hwa ? 

I prefer Jeong Won and Songhwa rater WinterGarden Couple :')

I love Ik Jun and Song Hwa, but somehow i prefer Jeong Won and Song Hwa for the endgame.

I found this shipping is quite unpopular since a lot of people shipping for WinterGarden Couple.

But at least i am happy because i can write my opinion to this forum.

Let's see what happens next!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Andrea~ when you will realize your own feeling? Your expressions say lot.

When something doesn't feel right.

When you still very naive with your own feelings.

When she left for another man.

:D nice one @Kaizen68

Felt like something has just awoken. Priesthood definitely ain't getting a new trainee. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3