[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Ik sun and jun wan are going to have their first right in the next episode because of marrige issue wow jun wan must really love her to be thinking about marriage pretty sure she will accept later on tho. I am now quite certain they are the endgame.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I can’t move on :D

Lee Ik Jun :joy:

Ahn Jung Won :lol:

Lee Ik Jun : keep lie to yourself :tounge_wink:

Well Dad Ik-Jun needs to play Cupid now for WinterGarden!!! I am placing all my hopes on him:D

Episode 9 preview giving me a bit of hope... look at Jeongwon’s reaction!! Haven’t scrutinised the preview yet but maybe there’s hope for IkSong lol

Btw Chu Minha stole the show for me this episode. I like her character so much more now. Good growth for her! 

@ck1Oz I was so surprised by that scene as well lol it came out of nowhere:joy: Too bad their night was cut short.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@kokodus @Ameera Ali @im0202one ship sailing like a speed boat but I am grateful for a realistic show where to 30 odd almost 40 year olds can got straight to bed without having to wait for parental approval :mrgreen:..the other one is meeting one ice berg after another -  they weren't kidding about the "winter " part of this ship @ktcjdrama :joy:

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he didn’t know yet about his sister and him but yet give him this :joy:

He might be giving him a different kind of finger after he finds out who went to bed with his sister

Edited by Guest

Yes indeed. Our Gyeu-ol got rejected by Jeong Won. But that’s okay. I guess, having that cold exterior, people around Gyeu-ol won’t notice she’s nursing a broken heart. Jeong Won, you are too obvious:D

There goes Gyeu-ol again being blunt and too honest with the drug addict guy. In my years as an ED Nurse. I’ve seen it all too...so I totally feel her. You just lose it sometimes when you work long hour shifts, for 6 -7 days straight:angry:. How much more for doctors. However, you just can’t say it like that. You still got to be discreet, that’s why she got reprimanded.

JW lied to Gyeu-ol that he had plans over the weekend and Gyeu-ol will stop pursuing him. Poor thing:(. I’m glad Ik Jun always have her back - personally and professionally. Ik Jun really has a soft spot for Gyeu-ol. I like the relationship of this two.

@Sorary Min Ha arranged that blind date for Gyeu-ol. She convinced her to stop this one-sided crush and go for it.He is MH’s ex-colleague who wanted to meet a doctor. Both ladies were chatting about it in Doctor’s lounge when she confirmed that the guy is picking her up at 7pm, to look for black SUV at the ED entrance next day. Perfect timing as Jeong Won waited for the gang too. See how he followed the car’s direction? He was gone with the fairies there for a moment.

Jun Wan and Ik Sun’s bedroom scene, with our JW bare chested:)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

2020043022285949893_00_481.jpg

cr: mtn

Bosses always know who are the bears and foxes. People like Eun-won drive me nuts! Barely lift a finger but get credit for doing less than their share of the work because they know how to act in front of superiors. 

I've been rooting for the residents' crushes because I like underdog stories. Min-ha's crush on Seok-hyung  actually might come into fruition. After Seok-hyung's talk with her, I can only see her crushing him even more. Is she going to get her wish of her first kiss of the year on Christmas with matching rings? You go get him, girl!

• Like 16
  • Love 4

Woww I really hope nothing happens to Seok hyeong's mom. He has had enough already. Don't take his mom too and make him more miserable, show. 

Seems like Andrea and Dr. Jang's ship is going in the right direction. He is totally bothered by that guy who came to pick her up, right? And the preview too looks promising. I think this ship will sail but they will drag it down till the end. LOL. 

IkJun and Song hwa were really cute together today, SHwa washing his face like she would do for a little kid. Lol. And in the preview he is asking someone to go on a drive with him, it's song hwa, right? It must be her. I really do think they are going straight with the lovelines this time, but we will never know everything can be a red herring too. Sighh. 

Chu min ha is fast becoming my favourite resident. She rocked in today's ep. Seok hyeong acknowledging her efforts also was really great. 

And yes lastly my Jun wan oppa did really good today. I expected him to help Dr. Do so that was not a surprise. It was really touching to see the extent he goes to help out his favourite resident. Awwww. Things with Iksun also seems to be really going well. LOL. When he brings up the marriage topic there is going to be some conflict. But I think she will eventually accept his proposal.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

today’s episode’s savior is minha. i fell in love with her by the end of the episode because who wouldn’t? she was amazing this episode and proved to be on of the best characters ever!!

oh also, we can say simply that our winter garden ship is gonna set sail. jeong wan was super obvious about his interest in Dr. Jang. i kinda know that the handsome guy who picked her up is her brother because no date would pick their date without any introductions. she just climbed into the passenger seat without any introduction. no greeting. and did you guys see how awkward jeong wan was around her? it was obvious that he likes her too.

i can’t believe the day has finally come when our winter garden ship is finally setting sail.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@im0202

he didn’t know yet about his sister and him but yet give him this :joy:

I loved this scene lol I think Jun-wan still remembers Ik-Jun trying to matchmake Ahn Chi Hong with Ik-Sun:joy:

Songhwa was so adorable here too:

”Is it cooked?” :lol::lol::lol:
This woman so starved she eating noodles raw

V14nuwz.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Chu MinHa really got me this episode. I know from the first time that this girl has so much more than her make up. And now she proves it. A hardworking and big heart doctor. Even SeokHyeong acknowledges her. Good 

Junwaaan, he really is a passionate doctor. He comes to the funeral and promise he will learn about the disease of his child patient. I am really sad to see the child's mother crying. This drama gets me cry again and again. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Songhwa was so adorable here too:”Is it cooked?” :lol::lol::lol:
This woman so starved she eating noodles raw

V14nuwz.gif

Yeah this was adorable. But they should really stop giving us scenes like this. Me and @Lawyerh are really trying hard to abandon this ship. LOL. This kinda makes it more harder 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah this was adorable. But they should really stop giving us scenes like this. Me and @Lawyerh are really trying hard to abandon this ship. LOL. This kinda makes it hard. 

Me too!!! I was originally on this ship but then they made Junwan and Iksun get together and now it feels wrong(?) to stay on this ship and I jumped aboard IkSong lol. But they keep giving us little moments like this... Shipping is so tough :joy:

4 minutes ago, rachel-moore said:

Did the show ever say what Ik Sun's trauma is ?

Nope not yet but looking at next week’s preview they might reveal more then!

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

Shipping is so tough :joy:

Truer words have never been spoken. LOL. 

I think Iksun's fiance ran away or died just before their wedding. She might not want to get married to oppa because of that trauma. But I think oppa will give her some time and she will come around. I think we might even see their wedding at the end of this season. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1