[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What? What are you talking about? that's completely not true. They all have different ringtones. You think I wouldn't know my oppa's ringtone? LOL. Watch the kalguksu scene Ikjun and Seok hyeong get calls in that scene. Both have different ringtones. And watch the bread scene in 8th ep. That's oppa's ringtone. LOL. I don't know why they all checked their phones. Probably they were all spaced out because of Song hwa's news and didn't hear it properly. Sigh. 

Ahh my bad. I thought it was the same because only 3 of them checked their phones. You would know it’s not your ringtone and not bother.  :)  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

What are your thoughts on how Ik Jun find out about Gyeo wool's crush? Did she confide in him and ask for intel? How did he come to exchange Jeong-won's pictures for her assistance?

They're comfortable with each other now but when he sang "pick me, pick me" :joy:, she was so cold to him. 

It's really interesting. During that "pick me, pick me" scene, he asked her whether he should call Jeong won....This was even before the ER scene where he scolded her for being insenstive. So did she have a crush on him even before that? I thought she only started liking him after he scolded her. LOLOL. Or IkJun's comment was just in passing and had no meaning. I don't know. 

@Ameera Ali Thank you for making gifs of Wintergarden moments. Your gifs plays a major part in our investigation. LOLOL. 

15886016401588601636.gif&key=33b5fcad9d6

Now look at this gif. Why is he sooo rattled? As a devout catholic guy I understand why he is against people having affairs and his best friend at that, ofcourse he would be mad. But why "Definitely not Gyeo ul?" Is it ok for him to cheat on other girls? LOL. At first, I assumed that he noticed how innocent and naive she is, and that's why he didn't want his married friend to you know, corrupt her. I think this is partly true, and it might partly be because he wants to have a chance with her? I don't know this writer is sooo brilliant in having scenes like this where it is up for open interpretation. So at the end no matter which way she goes, she will not get into trouble as we are the ones who assumed too much. LOL. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Josh Marquez said:

Pediatric Surgery is a sub-specialty of General Surgery, so technically Dr. Jang is considered to be JW’s resident. 

In the drama, Pediatric Surgery is not under General Surgery department of Yulje but a separate department.

In one of the episode, during the lunchtime for GS dept, Jeong Won is not seen

In episode 8, during the meeting with hospital chief, the chief mentioned why is there so many professors in his office before he remember that Dr Jang is from GS and she is the princess of the dept. One of the prof is the doctor in charge of the addict while Jeong Won mentioned she is under the charge of his department this month. 

Dr Jang is just on her rotation at the various surgical departments as a surgical resident.

Usually general surgical residents rotate between various core and non-core sub specialty  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

so gyewol and ikjun 1st encounter is at OT right?

when ikjun come to the hospital with darth vader helmet :joy:

i guess they naturally become closer since both is in GS, and with ikjun personality so yeah...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@kokodus I remember. It was before the  CPR guardian incident. She didn't take his offer to call him and said it was a call for her.

I'm just waiting for his pov and when they writer will clear the things for us. As a delulu shipper, I'm gonna put all his actions regarding Gyeo wool in the blooming feelings box until further notice.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou tagging you since you asked about it:P

Thank you so much xxxx :wub:

We def are Uju-holic~~ Oh his eyes, cheek and nose:lol: He looked even cuter during script reading because he was younger then. 

Anyone knows whether HP's full press conference (subbed even better) is available anywhere? 

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

Arghhh they are too adorable :wub: 

U-ju and Ik-Jun appa~

@snowlou tagging you since you asked about it:P

Uju is so freaking adorable. And when he cried I wanted to cry. Such a charming kid he is in all the scenes love him. That scene in hospital where he has to bow down was sooo cute.

One question usually the lead pair sit together right in script read?. So is it a clue that ik-Jun song-hwa sat together. Also I read somewhere cho jung suk was the first to be cast and he suggested Jeun Mi-do.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Jung Kyung Ho: Dr.Tsundere in Hospital Playlist 8th episode

Original post: Nate

[+768,-8]Shouldn’t you at least air it twice a week? We’ve been waiting for a week for a single episode

[+654,-4]This a really fun show. Jung Kyung Ho is the whole package, he plays guitar, has a good singing voice and he’s a really good actor, you’d think he’s a real doctor ㅋㅋ

[+487,-2]Hospital Playlist is so fun to watch~~~~~!!!!

[+101,-1]Dr. Kim Jun Wan is so attractive. Isn’t his relationship with Ik Soon progressing too fast?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was so surprised!

[+56,-0]This is a really unique and amazing drama, watching it is such a healing experience, absolutely no big or complex events, just showing us the ideal daily life of a group of a doctors.

[+45,-1]Whenever I watch Hospital Playlist, I feel like doctors would borrow tens of millions to operate on poor people, but that’s not what happens in real life ㅋㅋㅋ Who would report a surgery and come crying to the funeral afterwards?

[+45,-1]No one in the 99 squad is unattractiveㅠㅠ How am I going to wait for a new episode until next week?

[+25,-0]Please make it twice a week next season

[+21,-0]Hospital Playlist is not just about hospital life, but the general life. Only a sample of wise people seems to be shown here. This a guidebook for adults! If people were treated like this in real life, no one would resign, you won’t find anyone who’s stressed out at work.

@im0202 Thank you A A A A A  LOT. LOVE U.:kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

This is kind of random thought and not rly related to Hospital Playlist but I was observing this- I've been following Shin Hyun Bin (Gyeoul) and Han Hyo Joo instagram account since long ago and found out that they're following each other. Han Hyo Joo commented on Shin Hyun Bin post a couple times so I guess they're close and wondering have SHB and HHJ been in same movie/drama before? Then I searched it on asianwiki and they haven't. Today SHB & HHJ posted the challenge and they have same background/place in the photo. Were they together when taking the picture? HHJ seems gave a cake too to SHB on her snapgram (or SHB who gave a cake to HHJ). Aside from where they can get close, I love their friendship~

Ib5l1JI.jpg

65CBglO.jpg

DRzaYir.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I enjoyed Dr Do Jae Hak’s relay camera with JHK and JMD. You can tell the actor that plays him is good friends with JMD in real life. He imitated what YYS did with SHB’s relay cam- rotating move shot, and that crossing the road with their hands up - cute, like a class of first graders :lol:

I agree, child actor Kim Joon (Uju) and JJS bts are just adorable:wub:.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hi all... I need your help in this... since we have so many detectives here... ;)

Someone on the web mentioned that Episode 1 began in mid-March 2019. 

Do we know where we can find this information? It's not very important but it might help me better understand the motives behind Jeong-won's priestly aspirations. Some of my assumptions may have been wrong. Although I don't think it matters in the long run.

Thanks...

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Hi all... I need your help in this... since we have so many detectives here... ;)

Someone on the web mentioned that Episode 1 began in mid-March 2019. 

Do we know where we can find this information? It's not very important but it might help me better understand the motives behind Jeong-won's priestly aspirations. Some of my assumptions may have been wrong. Although I don't think it matters in the long run.

Thanks...

In episode 1, at around 1h09m mark, JW pronounced his little patient’s death on 2019/3/26. He was still at the other hospital, not Yulje. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Dr.Do jae hak's relay cam is the best so far. No awkward moments or long pauses. He looks like he is a fun person to be around with. Love that he is close friends with JMD and JKH. Also loved that he mentioned his brother from PP, Jung hae In. Heheh. Thanks @im0202 for the translations. 

My ship sailing....

EXP1qHdUwAAIlR3?format=jpg&name=900x900

The cigarette theory looks fascinating, but I don't want to get my hopes high, the previews are always so tricky and deceiving. So I will wait for the actual ep to air to start my swoonfest. Lol. Thursdays can't come fast enough. Sigh

• Like 7
  • LOL 4