[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Just saw a snippet of Dr. Ahn waiting for someone at lunch and at the other end Song Hwa arriving at a restaurant. We do not see in a definitive way who the person is that Song Hwa is waving to. My assumptions:

Spoiler

1. It's either actually Dr. Ahn or Ik Jun( though I doubt this seeing the last scene or it may not be a liner timeline) - any of these 2 I think pretty much solidifies the triangle then.

2. It's one of the other 3 (?) Or 2 (?) guy (okay, keeping Jun Wan out of equation for now). Possible it could be Seok Hyung or Jeong Won - in either case possible it changes the dynamics or the lines on which most of us have been going (re: shipping) until now.

3. Team throws us offguard and its either her mother or her brothers or some other friend.

Only 3 more episodes left!!!:sleepy:

• Like 2

Long preview for ep 10

Hard Sub

JWan: Alright, let's go together. If my girlfriend asked me to go, of course I should go
IS: All of them are good people
IS's friends: Hello
JWan: What is this?
JWan: I guess you really want to see me at my worse condition, don't you?
JWan: Hey, Lee Ik Jun? How about a drink tonight?
IJ: What is it? What do you want to talk about?
JS: If Jung Won quits as a doctor, it such a shame
JS: He is such a great doctor
JS: What's wrong with your children? 
GS doctor: Our Gyeo Wool! It looks like she is dating! Oh my goodness
GS doctor2: Really?!
IJ: If you like her, then said it so.
IJ: I'll keep your secret
IJ: Jung Won has yet to leave the hospital
GW: I have to take care the patients. I'll stay
MH: Professor, perhaps you are not jealous, are you?
JWon: Who said I won't do it?
JWon: What exactly the time when I said whether I'll do it or not?
SHwa: f you are having a hard time, how great it will be to be able share the burden together
JWon: Later. When we are together with the others, I'll tell it to all of you at once
Director Ju: Who did you say? 
Director Ju: Who can bear this burden? 
Director Ju: If the doctor can do well then it won't be a problem, but if not? Then it will affect the hospital image
JWon: The condition isn't that good
Patient: I don't want it! Me as the patient doesn't want it!
Dr Cheon: I definitely have told you about it
Dr Do: The patient is refusing so hard yet dr Cheon said to do it
Director Ju: If I could have any excuse, I won't do surgery with big risks
JS: You don't have to make any choices. The problem lays with the decision of the doctor (?)
Dr Do: Professor, what should we do?
SHyeong: Let's protect this baby for sure
JWan: If a doctor gives up on his patient, then he's really done for

edit: adding another 2 kinds of preview with new tidbits

30 seconds preview

Hard Sub
JS: If Jung Won quits as a doctor, it such a shame
JS: He is such a great doctor
JS: What's wrong with your children? 
GS doctor: Our Gyeo Wool! It looks like she is dating! Oh my goodness
GS doctor2: Really?!
IJ: Jung Won has yet to leave the hospital
GW: I have to take care the patients. I'll stay
MH: Professor, perhaps you are not jealous, are you?
JWon: Who said I won't do it?
JWon: What exactly the time when I said whether I'll do it or not?
SHwa: If you are having a hard time, how great it will be to be able share the burden together
IJ: You like Jang Gyeo Wool, don't you? You are gambling with it alone

15 seconds preview

Hard Sub

CH: Ik Sun has done it. About her application to become a professor (a doctoral degree), she said she has been accepted
IJ: Ik Sun is preparing for a doctoral degree?
SHwa: Then she will stay in England for 3 years?
IJ: Gosh she/he is really a stranger. She/He is really a stranger towards me (I assume the person IJ refers is IS and he said that IS act as if they are strangers, not brother and sister because he doesn't know anything about his own sister)
MH: Professor, please don't pretend as if you don't know me

• Like 7
  • Thanks 15

12 minutes ago, Slyfindor said:

Waah! Floored reading your assumptions on what Just saw a snippet of Dr. Ahn waiting for someone at lunch and at the other end Song Hwa arriving at a restaurant. We do not see in a definitive way who the person is that Song Hwa is waving to. My assumptions:

Reveal hidden contents

1. It's either actually Dr. Ahn or Ik Jun( though I doubt this seeing the last scene or it may not be a liner timeline) - any of these 2 I think pretty much solidifies the triangle then.

2. It's one of the other 3 (?) Or 2 (?) guy (okay, keeping Jun Wan out of equation for now). Possible it could be Seok Hyung or Jeong Won - in either case possible it changes the dynamics or the lines on which most of us have been going (re: shipping) until now.

3. Team throws us offguard and its either her mother or her brothers or some other friend.

so it's  ep 9?? they don't shown, but why  lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

Long preview for ep 10

IJ: If you like her, then said it so.
IJ: I'll keep your secret

IJ: You like Jang Gyeo Wool, don't you? You are gambling with it alone

Captain of the wintergarden ship, Ik Jun. The best wingman:D

I still don't trust the previews. It never turned out how I imagined it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I read somewhere PD Shin said today's band performance is harder than Canon, right? Well listening to the original song and watching the performance, I could understand why he said so. I'm not an expert in musical instruments nor can play any of it but definitely this song is challenging for the five actors to play. Especially for the bassist. JMD looks so cool while playing the bass guitar :wub: My reaction at the end of the performance is the same with RoSa's reaction

Anyway, the original song of A Chance Encounter by Falcon, with Eng translations of the song 

For the next OST, it will be sung by Lee So Ra, but I didn't remember what the title of the song :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, Slyfindor said:

Just saw a snippet of Dr. Ahn waiting for someone at lunch and at the other end Song Hwa arriving at a restaurant. We do not see in a definitive way who the person is that Song Hwa is waving to. My assumptions:

Reveal hidden contents

or maybe Dr. Ahn treat Seok-Min n Seon-Bin coz change shift n accompanied him when he failed surgery that time.. so many assumptions.. :joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he still jealous ,  the way he don’t want to close door  

I'm pretty sure he stood behind that door and listened to their whole conversation. LOL. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

@kokodus 

now i can see how the write want to show jung hwan and jeong wom relationship 

as mention jung hwa was in dating mood but everyone had no clue who is the girl 

i think (it just my feeling) aside ik jun few other 99’s member know that jeong won react differently toward geul wol but of course more obvious to ik jun cause he know who geul wol like..

so now lets compare jung hwan jealous expression vs jeong won

p.s : did ik jun pay dr bong with the money he borrowed from jeong won!!!! it means jeong won is the one who loss or pay for the betting...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Okay episode 9 is a special episode — the conversations and situation so happy. Also, luckily, I’m not really into the ship as I am really careful to be “Chilbonged” again by Shin PD. 

Also, they are all getting better in instruments and my baby bias maknae hahha — drums is becoming his bestfriend :) .

I’ll read your thoughts — I don’t want to think tonight :) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm pretty sure he stood behind that door and listened to their whole conversation. LOL. 

CQs57uz.gif

YES I’m quite sure!! Notice the scene was cut just BEFORE the door completely shuts lol. They might show JunWan eavesdropping in a later episode... The info will sure come in handy for him to get to know IkSun better.

BTW I would love to have an older brother like IkJun. So sweet this man~ 

oNBV2VR.gif

I felt it when she cried... Can't believe I actually cried with her too... she’s so lucky to have an Oppa like IkJun!:heart:
si14jyk.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 7

I really like the band performance tonight. It is definitely the type of song that could cure depression. Haha. And thank god, Seok Hyeong's mom is fine. I'm quite confused. Why are they behaving like they haven't seen meat in a long time? Didn't they go to a BBQ restaurant in 5th ep? LOL.

Why do they cut all the scenes halfway? This is really frustrating. This is not even a crime thriller. /fliping tables. We got more questions than answers in this ep. Are they going to end this season with such uncertainty? I really thought by the end of the ep they would show what IKsun answered for Jun Wan's question. They are really pushing this Ikjun-Songhwa-Captain Ahn love triangle. I don't know what to think about it. I'm pretty sure Captain Ahn and Song hwa are meeting two different people. Otherwise they would have shown them together clearly. Sigh. It can't be Ikjun either, right? Then who is she metting? Hmm... Family, maybe?

Still only small little crumbs for Wintergarden. Sighh. @Lawyerh The cigarette theory did come true. Hahaha. But I'm starting to lose faith in Ikjun, he is reading everyone wrongly. Is he a reliable captain for our Wintergarden ship? Hmmm. And that cute guy with multiple cars must be her brother. Her brother might be a car dealer. LOL. 

@im0202 I got tears in my eyes too during that last scene. He is such a sweet guy, how can I not fall in love with him? Sighh. He could have brought Uju along though. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

OMG! They play the song that I like. I always love the Yong Hwa CNBlue rock version. And they have audience! Wow! 

Tonite episode was happy and fun, unlike the last week's episode which is kind of sad. From the preview next episode might be sad as well.. Hmmm. Please AJW, we dont want u to be a priest. Live a normal life, will you? 

Ik Sun is so happy to see the visitor but it turn out to be his brother, Ik Jun..lol. What a lovely siblings moment. Feels like I want tonite episode not to end. Feels like it was too short. Alas, lets wait for next week. 

AJW and JW, quit smoking you two!

This 5 friends, there are so good, fillial son/daughter. They treat each other parents very nicely. Their friendship is the best! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why do they cut all the scenes halfway? This is really frustrating.

Still only small little crumbs for Wintergarden. Sighh.

OMG IKR we got so many of these unfinished scenes I noticed more for this latest ep... Hopefully a few can be resolved by end of season 1.

I was feeling so hopeless regarding WinterGarden throughout the episode then this happened... suddenly the ship zoomed off:lol:

J8QrrRx.gif

Spoiler

@Lawyerh @kokodus

@Ameera Ali

Every time I try to not think about this ship they feed bread crumbs. Just see that lingering look!!! :bawling:

zGavfJJ.gif

• LOL 8