[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Hmmm spoiler #wintergarden 

ik Jun being a tease but hey same guy dropped her off 

Spoiler

Ik Jun asked her this

Spoiler

Me thinking the guy is her bro who’s a car dealer :lol: or they are Super rich siblings 

maybe this ship has some strong waves ahead 

Spoiler

Kkkkk , the guys protecting their potential love lines :w00t:

Spoiler

@triplem Thank you very very much :wub: More more please so bad we can't watch stream what is happening to my WINTER GARGEN? :neutral: Is it possible Andrea is starting to get jealous :blush::love::thumbsup:

Seems Daddy Ikjun has my "WINTER GARDEN"'s back.:tounge_wink: He wants her daughter Jang to end up with a good holy man.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I see that the wintergarden ship is more and more successful, but I wonder if Gyeoul  could one day have feelings for Ikjun,  because this one is rather nice and reassures her from time to time so he is cool too, it's just a thought:mrgreen:

For Songhwa, I read a lot of theories which almost gave either Jeongwon or Junwan as her first love, but I want to say that at the point where this drama is, what will it bring to this stage? Is there a twist following this probable secret? maybe the writers don't think about it anymore:astonished:, but i really want to known, who is this man ( secretly i hope it's jeongwon:blush:)

but who knows this may be two of the all reasons that this drama will have other seasons, it will be for the characters to evolve maybe they will be paired with the characters that will arrive in the other seasons

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

It looks like my feeling about Iksun goes to go another city or abroad for work/study will happen. I don't know what will happen, but this is really a life struggle for adults. Hufh

• Like 4

So it seems history repeat itself as explaining stuff to patients is not her strong point.  Ottoke ? Not great that JW had to re-explain  ....but we hv to trust the PD cuz our gal learns from her mistakes. This is character development 

But I think PD definitely pushing love triangle btwn Ik Jun - SH - Captain Ahn 

Spoiler

Me is stanning dr Jang 

Spoiler

Ik Jun is seriously adorable. He cracks me up every episode. He had to drop SH off for an emergency.. look at what he did here 

Spoiler

(Anyway SH ate with IJ  before that ) 

Spoiler

Sorry let me post one more of winter garden ship inching a bit ...JW smiling at Jang :lol::wub:

Edited by Guest

Oh oh this one I knew was coming 

Spoiler

Ik Jun called Ahn to talk about his  younger sister. Ask about old love experiences etc ... Ahn told him, but insisted that he didn't think of Ik  sun . Because I like Dr  Songhwa ,....Ik Jun is laughing. ....oh my , now this is going to be a small problem 

But oh wow o @ktcjdrama@Ameera Ali.Ooooooo, can someone confirm this ...ahh precious Captain Ahn

Spoiler

Looks like a promising preview 

Partial translation for preview

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

Spoiler for ep 9 (points only)

- OT5 visiting and accompanying SHyeong's mom whenever they have free time during their schedule
- RS too cooks foods for SHyeong's mom and shoo SHyeong and JWon to eat with the others
- OT5 having bbq on SHyeong's dad card and they order lots of food (PPL for the bbq place) SHwa is impatient to wait for the meat to be cooked and the boys shouted at her to wait because it is pork meat, not a beef meat (there's a Korean dish where they serve a raw beef meat)
- SHyeong's mom finally decided to divorce his father
- IJ and SHyeong talked about their feelings about their divorced
- RS and SHyeong's mom talked about SHyeong's mom decision to divorce and JS's reaction about treatment for his depression
- Twins HD and YB separately attending different surgery at different department. YB in CS and HD in pediatric surgery. We are shown more about the information about temperature during the surgery. 
- IJ was informed by the nurses that it's raining outside. SHwa too looked happy to see it's raining. He asked SHwa to eat together, their menu for the night is Sujebi (a stew with hand-made dough tear in pieces, most Korean say this food is perfect menu to eat when it is cold or in rainy season). SHwa didn't bring her car so they go with IJ's car. IJ asked if they should have a drive together after eating and SHwa agreed. She asked where WJ is and IJ said he is currently at his parents' house. SHwa suddenly got an emergency call and has to go back to the hospital
- IJ borrowed 10.000 won, 4 cigarettes and a lighter from JWon. He called GW name to see a reaction from JWon IJ parodied Parasite move when JWon keep reminding what IJ borrowed from him
- GW arrived driven by the previous man with different car and he told he will see her that night
- IJ and Dr Bong made a bet about GW's mysterious man
- IJ asked about the man (I think from the previous comment, he is GW's family member)
- JWan and IS having a short sweet call at night
- The rain is still pouring heavily even when SHwa finished her surgery. CH messaged her to say he left an umbrella for her and thanked her hard work for the surgery
- IJ called SHwa to tell he is waiting for her to drive her home because she said she didn't bring her car.
- YB is having fight with her bf. He looked at YB's phone and become jealous (probably HD is the one who messaged her)
- JWan is looking photos at IS's phone and suddenly she received a message. JWan is a little bit jealous to see that it is from a captain but he respects her privacy when IS asked if he wants to know more about the man who messaged her
- JWan and IS talked about her thoughts about marriage and she comments about the fierce competition for a higher position in the army 
- IJ told SHwa about the lunch menu and hearing the menu she is so excited
- GW told the detail surgery for the patient to guardian with difficult term and JWon explained it with a layman terms. Both explained it kindly to the mother but the mother understand it better with JWon explanation. GW looks as if she did a wrong move and awkward.
- OT4 without JWan talked about Dr Cheon and they see JWan who is followed by JHak before joining them. They are having snack time together
- IJ told them he was closed with JHak, MHa and dr Yang

- They discussed about dr Cheon potential love relationship, a blind date with an influential person I think?
- We have many various cases with the patients, among them there is this father who wants to give his liver for his daughter. He can't because of his old age and bad health. He went missing for a few weeks and back after dieting and loss about 7 kg. He did that so that he can be the perfect donor for his daughter.
- IJ has a serious conversation with CH about IS's previous relationship. Her ex-bf lied that his mother didn't approve their relationship while in fact IS and the mother were quite close. IS was hurt because of it, she even lost about 5 kg. CH emphasize he's just friend and asked if he could watch their band practice
- GW explain to the mother with picture because she didn't understand JWon's explanation either before. JWon looks at her with a kind expression and gives her a smile when the mother hugs GW
- IJ asked if CH likes, no respect SHwa but CH confessed that he likes SHwa and IJ expressions is hardened a little when he heard it
- Before the band practice they had ramen together and SHwa said she invited RS and JS to their band practice
- Today's Mido and Parasol band practice 'Met You by Chance' by Song Gol Mae (Falcon)
- IJ and WJ sweet goodbye before his work. I need more WJ scenes please :wub:

- CH and SHwa, lunch date? Or not? :huh:
- IS thought JWan visited her but unexpectedly her visitor is IJ who brought lots of food for her. She was surprised to see the sweet side of her beloved oppa. IS burst out in tears seeing his sweet gesture

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I see that the wintergarden ship is more and more successful, but I wonder if Gyeoul  could one day have feelings for Ikjun,  because this one is rather nice and reassures her from time to time so he is cool too, it's just a thought:mrgreen:

For Songhwa, I read a lot of theories which almost gave either Jeongwon or Junwan as her first love, but I want to say that at the point where this drama is, what will it bring to this stage? Is there a twist following this probable secret? maybe the writers don't think about it anymore:astonished:, but i really want to known, who is this man ( secretly i hope it's jeongwon:blush:)

but who knows this may be two of the all reasons that this drama will have other seasons, it will be for the characters to evolve maybe they will be paired with the characters that will arrive in the other seasons

I totally agree with you...I don't know I love Jeong Won and Song Hwa and I hope they end up together and for Gyeoul I love to see that actually she has feeling for Ikjun and they end up as happily couple but

The other scenario I hope Han Hyo Joo come to this drama and become AJW couple and they end up togeter because I ship Yoo Yeon Seok and Han Hyo Joo:joy: Just my halu

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Just curious because I haven’t encountered much, but are there other multiple-season korean dramas out there? 

Yes a couple of them on top of my head

Spoiler

Queen of mystery 1, 2

Voice 1,2,3

Investigation Partner 1,2

Stranger 1 and season 2 is coming this year (yayy)

But as you can see they are all crime genre..not so much drama like HP

im also afraid that somehow a character will be killed off .. I dont know why i have a feeling it might be the case..maybe not this season but in the other seasons (hopefully never happens though). 

Loving tonight ep. Though i dont understand whats going on exactly coz i live stream the show. Anyhow, if i have anything to post i'll do that after i watch it with sub. Cant wait to read others' thoughts xx 

Thanks @alleram95 for the translation so i didnt have to wait till tomorrow to get a grasp of whats going on. 

One thing is: our SHwa seems to like uncooked food:w00t:

thanks @triplem @Ameera Ali 

so from this episode we know its not geul wol bad at her job but she is to textbook answer(suit with her name winter) 

so it not she not empathy toward patients but she explain exactly like textbook answer(were for non medical patients they will either to accept or just go with the flow-with how cold her expression and aura...even i cant ask her twice) 

i forget this is 12 episode drama with 1hour 30 minute and 3 season...of course the game wont be like usualy drama were if is, this episode we already got what jeong won felt toward geul wol..

but here we see again how little clue..but actually this time this little clue had progress and clear answer..like how he turn away when ik jun call her name (take about few second to minute) then his tones - what..plus they way ik jun look at him...

than this time i can see he kinda level up jealous level- more like he angry(like how can she find someone so fast vs it great she move on) 

and ik jun tease he going to eat with resident and jeon won and seok hyung answer geul wol and mi na is bussier is a little development hints...(why jeong won need to bother cause if not ik jun geul wol basically belong to other 13 dads GS..infact he like step dad of geul wol in GS deparment) or cause both afraid ik jun will spoile their secret?? but what kind of secret?? are they not believe in ik jun??? 

and geul wol answer towards ik jun question could it be means the relationship between her and mysterious man still mysterious...what is no what is yes...and for the fact we had 3 season..

this occurs to me, if yoo yeon seok and shin hyun been had agree to sign up for next season...there are probability that this winter garden game will gobto next season (after all shin pd had stated it will had open ending) 

and if one of them not signing for next season, there probability that lee writer will make one of them move on(going study oversea etc) and thus whether they mutual feelings towards eaxh others will be open ending...

so i wish yys and shb had sign for next season so we can see more development of winter garden...

i take back my words regarding his pov feeling towards geul wol will be a decision for their ship is on or not..cause as i rewatch back and read their interviews i had come to conclusion...i cant guess their next moves like reply series or any k drama...as i said lee writer nim might have this script ready...but im sure she had plan a,b and c cause this time it is seasonal drama...so i really cannot predict their next moves...the only things i hope is for the plot always makes sensible and fun..

• Like 6
  • Love 1