[Drama 2019] Everyone’s Lies/The Lies Within, 모두의 거짓말

larus

Guys, this is Lee Joon hyuk? Cameoing as Lee Yoo young's missing husband? I was also assuming when saw the teaser part of laptop wallpaper, but not so sure, just thinking he looks like Lee Joon hyuk. But his fans acc on twitter notice and make some gif from the drama teaser.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Lee Yoo Young And Lee Min Ki Face Dangerous Secrets In “The Lies Within” Highlight Video

Oct 3, 2019
by J. Lim

aa012ce554144bc2bdad7e1321472db4.jpeg?s=

OCN’s upcoming weekend drama “The Lies Within” has shared a new highlight video that heightens anticipation for the drama. Here are three things in the video that reflect what to anticipate in the story.

Elaborate mystery

Kim Seo Hee (played by Lee Yoo Young) says, “The day my father died, my husband disappeared.” Jo Tae Sik (played by Lee Min Ki), the detective in charge of her father’s fatal car accident case, says, “At the time of the accident, the car was going at 122 kilometers an hour. He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and there are no signs that he tried to use the brakes. He drove straight into the wall,” alluding that the death was a suicide.

However, Tae Sik begins to question everything and says, “What if someone else was on the scene, they would be the one who planned all of this, right?” On top of that, Seo Hee receives a text message from the culprit who says, “If you want to save your husband, you must become a member of the National Assembly,” and Tae Sik says the last person to see her husband was Seo Hee.

With many questions in the air, viewers will have to tune in to find out the hidden truth behind, “On the same day, one person died and another disappeared.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1356431wpp/watch-lee-yoo-young-and-lee-min-ki-face-dangerous-secrets-in-the-lies-within-highlight-video

videoplayback-mp4-000222057.png

Is that actor Lee Joon hyuk (a poem a day) who plays Lee yo young husband's?

If so, woahh I'm more excited to see this drama, because my 2 fav actor playing:wub:

Just read nanana85 post above, same question

The actors take a selca together after press conference.

The Lies Within Q n A

2 hours ago, nisfii said:

Is that actor Lee Joon hyuk (a poem a day) who plays Lee yo young husband's?

Yes, he's Lee Joon hyuk, if you check the latest relationship chart, production team was put his pic in previous empty pic as Kim Seo hee (LYY) 's missing husband. Yea, i am excited too, tho his role as a cameo, but he is an important cameo.

Trivia: Lee Yoo young and Lee Joon hyuk is under same agency/artist management.

Lee Min Ki Is A Skillful Detective With A Keen Sense For Clues In “The Lies Within”

Oct 7, 2019
by L. Kim

e65ee60603d64b05b838deb6f87bb523.jpeg?s=

New drama “The Lies Within” released stills of Lee Min Ki as sharp and bold detective Jo Tae Sik.

“The Lies Within” is about a woman whose husband disappears after the sudden death of her father. She joins the National Assembly and teams up with a detective in her search for the truth. The two characters work together to break through the silence and lies that people say to protect their own interests.

Lee Min Ki’s character Jo Tae Sik is a detective on an investigation team. He used to be burning with passion to capture all the bad guys, but now, he is just waiting for the day he can be transferred to a rural police station. However, his final case causes the look in his eyes to change by 180 degrees because he discovered something suspicious.

The new stills released on October 7 show a sharp turn in Jo Tae Sik’s expression. His apparent indifference changes, and he become serious as he studies the clues at the scene. The final case he will be in charge of is the car accident of Kim Seung Chul (Kim Jong Soo) who is the father of Kim So Hee (Lee Yoo Young).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357393wpp/lee-min-ki-is-a-skillful-detective-with-a-keen-sense-for-clues-in-the-lies-within

It's D-3 from The Lies Within premiere. And the show is picking up by Netflix as the eksklusif streaming site. Yay, i hope it will be hit and reaches more international viewers since the plot is promising, not only crime thriller but contain some political issue.

There are some new stills of the drama.

Lee Min Ki, Lee Joon Hyuk, And More Are Hardworking Detectives In Upcoming Drama “The Lies Within”

Oct 9, 2019
by Y. Shin

fddc088474e0452382f1e61f9633708b.jpeg?s=

OCN’s upcoming drama “The Lies Within” has unveiled new stills of Lee Min KiLee Joon Hyuk, Kim Si Eun, and Yoon Jong Seok!

“The Lies Within” is about a woman named Kim Seo Hee (Lee Yoo Young) whose husband disappears after the sudden death of her father. She joins the National Assembly and teams up with Jo Tae Shik (Lee Min Ki), a detective who cannot let a single death be ignored, in her search for the truth.

In the new stills, team leader Yoo Dae Yong (Lee Joon Hyuk), detective Jo Tae Shik, Jo Tae Shik’s investigation partner Kang Jin Kyung (Kim Si Eun), and former conglomerate detective Jeon Ho Kyu (Yoon Jong Seok) show off their chemistry as the investigative team that helps out Kim Seo Hee. The team laugh and cry at a dinner party after work, gather together to solve a case, and spend their days at the office. The four characters’ teamwork is expected to pique viewers’ curiosity.

the-lies-within-3.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1357816wpp/lee-min-ki-lee-joon-hyuk-and-more-are-hardworking-detectives-in-upcoming-drama-the-lies-within

What! Is Netflix taking over Korean dramas? or the subs for most of of them. If you happen to see my post from other threads, I have aversion of Netflix. It's  super great for intl viewers but not for me. Oh well they did show Bad Guys 2 from OCN but the sub was like  one month after it premiered. But anyway. I'm still going to watch.

Not sure what is the post below but sharing

11 hours ago, jongski said:

What! Is Netflix taking over Korean dramas? or the subs for most of of them. If you happen to see my post from other threads, I have aversion of Netflix. It's  super great for intl viewers but not for me

My Netflix says this drama is screening on Sunday which tells me it’s a day behind?  Pretty normal as I recall they did the same for Designated Survivor 60Days.  I think they are doing the same for some of the other current dramas as well like Vagabond and My Country.  I am excited. Trailers look good for this.

Soompi's Article

Lee Min Ki And Lee Yoo Young Meet For The 1st Time In “The Lies Within”

Lee Min Ki And Lee Yoo Young Meet For The 1st Time In “The Lies Within”

Oct 11, 2019
by S. Park

Stills of Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young’s first encounter in “The Lies Within” have been revealed!

This OCN thriller is about Kim Seo Hee (played by Lee Yoo Young) who becomes a National Assembly member in order to save her husband who disappeared after the mysterious death of her father, and detective Jo Tae Shik (played by Lee Min Ki) who refuses to leave a single murder unresolved.

In the stills, the detective and the youngest daughter of a National Assembly member come face-to-face for the first time. What truth will be uncovered by a detective waiting to be transferred to a police station in the countryside and a woman living an ordinary life?

The stills show Jo Tae Shik investigating the death of Kim Seung Chul (played by Kim Jong Soo) who died in a mysterious car accident and Kim Seo Hee who’s answering his questions. As shown in the previously released highlight video, Kim Seung Chul’s car was speeding at 122 kilometers per hour (approximately 75 miles per hour) at the time of the accident. On top of this, he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and there was no trace of him pressing on the brakes. This was the reason why Kim Seo Hee repeatedly asked, “You’re saying that my dad committed suicide?”

In contrast to Kim Seo Hee who is confused after hearing that her father may have committed suicide, Jo Tae Sik appears completely calm. He’s waiting to be transferred to a station in a town in the countryside, and only came here at the request of his team leader Dae Yong (played by Lee Joon Hyuk). When Jo Tae Shik says to himself, “But there’s supposed to be a black box,” she asks, “What do you mean there isn’t a black box?”

The-Lies-Within_1.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Tae Shik and Seo Hee, who look like they have no point of contact, will meet through the car accident of a National Assembly member in the first episode of ‘The Lies Within.’ Their individual stories and incidents that join everything together will develop quickly. The gripping story will make time fly by, so please look forward to it.”

“The Lies Within” premieres on October 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Archived