[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

Kissasian stole PCCD subs. Argh. I hope the subber doesn’t get downtrodden and stop the subbing altogether! Sub wars. 

I just got episode 25 subbed. The next one comes next week Thursday coz subber is going on a vacation. 

It’s a test of patience but I’m so glad for these people. 

Did they? They shouldn't be stealing those videos tbh it's takes a lot of effort to sub. Did kissasian gave credit or not (least they can do this smh:vicx:)really bad and I feel sorry for the group :(

Poor jiu Chen was miserable in recent episodes :tears: and the trial has not ended yet.I just hope when linxi returns to immortal world she doesn't misunderstand Jiu Chen cause that would be too painful for us to watch

4 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

Did they? They shouldn't be stealing those videos tbh it's takes a lot of effort to sub. Did kissasian gave credit or not (least they can do this smh:vicx:)really bad and I feel sorry for the group :(

Poor jiu Chen was miserable in recent episodes :tears: and the trial has not ended yet.I just hope when linxi returns to immortal world she doesn't misunderstand Jiu Chen cause that would be too painful for us to watch

yeah - subbing takes a lot of effort - hope they are given credit :/

I don't think she misunderstands because it is after she returns that JC asks her to marry him right? When she wears that blue outfit. But if the demon lord is gone - then, who would be the main villain then?

16 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I don't think she misunderstands because it is after she returns that JC asks her to marry him right? When she wears that blue outfit. But if the demon lord is gone - then, who would be the main villain then?

Hmm yes he asks her to marry but in one part of trailer she looks at at him crying saying something with shi San in bg

Spoiler

80edb8fce7a66214761e6644c9cb1532dfbce8c1

(after she takes her mother place) so idk just hope no misunderstanding. Jing xiu will become the possessed one (you can see that in trailer ) he is seen carrying that demon blade fighting with jiu chen plus yuan tong will join Jing xiu.

Spoiler

5080c3db8b04682d4c5cb47a9e43f4d8da533e35

8b1b1c1cad3a3b5f868a1f9f7b4711e910aac163

2721d219bcc17efe1520d5a64137bd1b9edaedb1

27 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Demon lord still can free. Because i read at youtube croton sinopsis. That write "the ghost lord undid spell and became free again. The world was plagued and people of all tribes suffered greatly. To ensure the peace of the world, Jiu Chen jumped into Fullingyuan to lock up all demons. 

I guess Ling Xi and Jiu chen will separate for a while.

I would think that Ling Xi will know of the huge risk Jiu Chen took to keep her alive. She will know because she is alive and furthermore promoted to the rank of High Immortal. Everyone around them will be able to vouch for that. However, with the Demon King unable to be resurrected, I am sure he will be able to find a pawn or two for his mission. They are none other than Jing Xiu and Yuan Tong. The two who got rejected by our couple. 

Jing Xiu will probably get rid of Ling Xi's birth mother and make Ling Xi take over her mother's place in order to separate our couple. I suppose he will keep her cage like some bird just like her mother who kept her own company because she mourned for her husband and lost child for ages.

18 hours ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

What episode is this from? I haven't caught up with the most recent ones. Is this supposed to be A Mo getting her memories of Ling Xi back?

The vid is from A Mo's dream sequence in ep 47. (Thanks @blueclueblue  for the correction)

Here's some pix of CP if anyone is interested.

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

If anyone is a fan of Wu Wan here's a really cute weibo page for the cute lil pet.

https://m.weibo.cn/u/7217292884

@BaiZiHua waahh Wu wan got a weibo page Soo cute :D he is so loyal to linxi/amo I love him:wub:.

How hot does God of war is looking here :relaxed:

96423c6fe22e7609db68bcfade9bd2559c8ea439

Saw today's previews shared on weibo

God lots of angst is coming - 

Spoiler

Basically jiu Chen is forbidden to leave heavenly palace ordered by his master he begs in front of him as he wanted to help/visit Momo

Qing yao is framed (Yuan tong?) but Yung Feng is willing to save her by giving up his life (he is turned into stone :bawling:).

Linxi/amo see her life in mortal world(video already shared)

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

@BaiZiHua waahh Wu wan got a weibo page Soo cute :D he is so loyal to linxi/amo I love him:wub:.

How hot does God of war is looking here :relaxed:

96423c6fe22e7609db68bcfade9bd2559c8ea439

Saw today's previews shared on weibo

God lots of angst is coming - 

Reveal hidden contents

Basically jiu Chen is forbidden to leave heavenly palace ordered by his master he begs in front of him as he wanted to help/visit Momo

Qing yao is framed (Yuan tong?) but Yung Feng is willing to save her by giving up his life (he is turned into stone :bawling:).

Linxi/amo see her life in mortal world(video already shared)

I'm a lil obsessed with JC atm he's so sexy. Chang Chen is my new crush (haha last mth it was that guy from Go Go Squid). I'm sooooo happy you love Wu Wan too he's my most fav character. I even tried to look for the plushy on amazon.

And OMG I haven't seen the new trailer but from what you said it sounds so heartbreaking. I'm really rooting for Yung Feng and Qing Yao. Thanks for posting the preview for the next ep. I hope tonight's eps wont be too torturous. I want to say over 80% of the fans on weibo always say the screenwriters likes to torture the fans :sweatingbullets::blink:. It's like a crazy train wreck but I can't stop watching because it's very addicting :wub:.

Here's some new Wu Wan Gifs they posted. Too much cute I cannot handle it. <3

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

Thanku for Wu wan gifs @BaiZiHua:wub:

He is soo adorable :relaxed: already changed my dp. Tell me about it lol same situation crushing over Chang Chen :D and watching drama bts he is really funny and goofball there always joking around :D you should watch it.

I wish I could post the video of preview from weibo but I don't know how to do episodes are gonna be heavy so I am prepared poor Qing yao-yung Feng just got together and now :tears:

17 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

He is soo adorable :relaxed: already changed my dp. Tell me about it lol same situation crushing over Chang Chen :D and watching drama bts he is really funny and goofball there always joking around :D you should watch it.

I wish I could post the video of preview from weibo but I don't know how to do episodes are gonna be heavy so I am prepared poor Qing yao-yung Feng just got together and now :tears:

Me too!! I'm having a solid Chang Chen phase - can't remember the last time I found someone so captivating lol

The BTS are so funny - and it's so easy to make Ni Ni laugh lol I like the bit where she was supposed to give him a peck on the cheek but it turns into a minor attack on him, Chang Chen reeling back a bit LOL

20 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Me too!! I'm having a solid Chang Chen phase - can't remember the last time I found someone so captivating lol

The BTS are so funny - and it's so easy to make Ni Ni laugh lol I like the bit where she was supposed to give him a peck on the cheek but it turns into a minor attack on him, Chang Chen reeling back a bit LOL

Hahahaha yes :Dthat cheek peck and whenever he smiles/laugh his dimples :wub::D

39 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Good morning guys!

Is there any trailer out for today's episodes?

I saw one posted by drama page on weibo (I am not able to share the video :sweatingbullets:)but shared what was shown on video in my above posts

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

So glad you like the new pix. I was gonna change my pix to Wu wan too. :) I saw the most of the bts its so funny. The cast are very goofy and the director is funny too. Sadly, Im in the US and I cant see the weibo preview because iqiyi doesn't work because of restrictions (Sighsssss :tears:). I'm not ready for tonight's heartbreak I want Yung Feng to be happy. Plus, I cant stand seeing the bald guy he makes my blood boil.:angry:

Archived